[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DMT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: images.duckducksdfsgo.com.jpg (25KB, 305x204px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckducksdfsgo.com.jpg
25KB, 305x204px
What is DMT to you?

does it expand consciousness so we can enter the 4th dimensions?

or is it just a drug?

So far i've only taken the 2nd toke, and almost broke through, afterwards I took a series of 1 tokes and things became animated and strange, I could see the blood flowing through my hands and when I stared at my hand long enough it looked like playdoo.
>>
>>19293695
Part of me wants to try DMT, but a saner part of me fears psychedelics might fuck me up permanently. A few crazies in the family tree.
>>
>>19293695
I wouldn't necessarily say it throws us into the 4th dimension, as we're in a 3rd dimension and the mind cannot comprehend 4d things, simple as that.
> "But anon ur a faggot and I've seen some wild shit while tripping senpai."

Calm down there my child, allow me to elaborate. I believe we are made up of three separate pieces. Mind, Body, and Soul. I believe the mind and soul are separate but hold a symbiotic relationship, the mind provides an anchor for the soul and the soul in turn can experience the physical through the body. (Call me schizophrenia I probably am)
In my very unprofessional opinion I think that DMT tricks the mind into thinking you are dead, which in turn tells the soul to fuck off and find a new body, only the soul is aware of the fact that the mind isn't dead and is instead fucked up from licking frogs n' such. So we cease experiencing *this* this-being reality as we know it, and exist as our souls for a short period until the mind figures out it isn't dead.

Dimensions and shit are something that imo the soul can access and play around in but if it moved to those other dimensions it'd sever its connection with the 3rd dimension body it's bonded with.
>>
>>19293721
Hey i hear you man, my step brother has schizophrenia. but that didnt stop me wanting to try DMT. I've got really bad depression and had been thinking about suicide for a while and my thinking is I cant die from DMT but i cant die from the depression. so far I havent noticed any permanent damage from my trips with DMT, i still feel the same way. There were some moments of clarity when I was driving my car yesterday, looking around and entertaining all my thoughts without actually becoming emotionally invested in them. but all in all I still feel the same, I dont feel like its did any permanent damage.
>>
File: 1496345730631.jpg (30KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1496345730631.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
>>19293746
So what you're saying is that DMT in a near death experience? like others say. If so, isn't this the the safest thing to experience the afterlife without actually killing yourself?
>>
>>19293765
Essentially, story time;

So I know this dude who has actually has schizophrenia, my mans abuses the shit out of drugs, well one time he tried to kill himself and leaped out a third story window, interestingly he survived even though he had a shard of glass about 8 inches long in his skull. He says that while he was dying he experienced the shit people on DMT talk about, and later he did DMT and said they were pretty much one in the same. So yeah, get a taste of death.
>>
>>19293765
Also depends on the type of DMT, try 5-MEO-DMT if you want to go on a hellish ride, N-N-DMT if you wanna feel like an Aztec or something.
>>
>>19293746
Lol wut???

The 4th dimension is time.

The 5th dimension is the perception of non-linear time.

We are 3rd dimension vessels that experience in the 4th dimension but perceive in the 5th dimension (understanding the past, intuiting the future).

If DMT would take you to a dimension, it would be the 6th dimension, which is understanding all "times" in a non-linear sense aka all variables in an isolated existence, simultaneously.
>>
DMT is too short of a trip to really be therapeutic. Aya is where it's at.
>>
File: brain-962650_1920.jpg (857KB, 1920x1237px) Image search: [Google]
brain-962650_1920.jpg
857KB, 1920x1237px
Liquid crystal perception.

It melts down the rigid solid structure of a frozen drop of mind into an ocean of mind(s).
>>
>>19296276
Short in time, but to you it can last lifetimes.
>>
>>19293809
I don't feel like an NDE would have the psychedelic theme that DMT has. But I can't really say, cus I never had one.
>>
>>19293755
Same here anon. I used to be super depressive and try to kill myself more than once.

Now, after 4 years of MJ & LSD I'm still with ups and downs but.... definitely much better and alive.

Planning to do DMT very soon.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.