[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Carolina Fags: Lets Talk About Spooky Shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: carolinas.jpg (11KB, 292x172px) Image search: [Google]
carolinas.jpg
11KB, 292x172px
This thread is for the sharing of spooky tales from the Carolinas, North or South, be you a resident or someone who was drifting through the state and experienced some spooky shit.

I'll start with a short one; once I went to the Devils Tramping Ground (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil%27s_Tramping_Ground) curious on what I'd run into. Looked like some edgy college kids dumping ground, however I did not hear a single animal or insect. Middle of the woods and absolute silence. Even the wind seemed to avoid the area.

Please do share your stories, and keep them as NC and SC based as possible. (If it was on the border with the states that's okay.)
>>
File: scp.jpg (104KB, 548x768px) Image search: [Google]
scp.jpg
104KB, 548x768px
we saw the "the sea give up its dead" on topsail beach on JUNE 25 2017, it was amazing it was during the tropical storm at like 2;30 at night
we walked along the beach and there where all these orange lights in the water pretty close to shore, and shadowy figures emerged from the water and walked onto land, once in a millennium experience
>>
there's supposed to be some headless ghost dude down near maco that got his head cutted off by the train and he walks around lookin for his old cut of gourd in the bushes down to teh rail road tracks, my dad claims to have seen it but they tore up the railroad now so who knows. but everyone knows abot that one. i thnk there's one abot some chick that got her head cutted off too but i forgot where that was at.
>>
There was a thread about this spooky stuff in Carolina, but it died. I know there's a park near where I use to live called McAlpine creek park.
>>
File: Capture.png (2MB, 1523x752px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2MB, 1523x752px
>>19293625
There was a spooky house near where I was raised. It was abandoned and the former owner was a guy who owned a tobacco shop nearby, I hear he died awhile back, but I don't remember. I just remember this one creepy experience where we were playing in our front yard and heard a smash from down the street, we went to check it out (It was around 8PM, so getting dark), and the glass of the front window was all smashed like someone tried to break in, weird thing was, the glass was shattered so that it looked like it came from the inside.

Other than that, nothing creepy. Pic related, it's the house, and the broken window is the one with the circle I put around it.
>>
File: Fox_Mulder_(1990).jpg (48KB, 1153x861px) Image search: [Google]
Fox_Mulder_(1990).jpg
48KB, 1153x861px
>>19293625
I was meaning to go out to see the Brown Mountain Nights a couple weekends ago but things fell through, we had stuff to do and ended up too tired to go. I hope I can get over there and see them one day soon.

I've been able to find lists of local paranormal groups, but I'm not sure which ones are still active and whether they'd mesh well with me. Or if I'd be in any way useful to them. But I'd love to go study hauntings, and whatnot.
>>
File: potato.jpg (44KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
potato.jpg
44KB, 853x480px
>>19296389
>Brown Mountain Nights
Lights. Why the fuck do I come in here when I'm tired?
>>
I have seen UFOs 4+ times in NC and dealt with ghosts as well as weird unidentifiable cryptids... nc is spooky to say the least
>>
>>19296396
because you have to be entertained
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.