[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I started hearing voices. Only at night. Instructing me to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

File: Romania.jpg (54KB, 535x500px) Image search: [Google]
Romania.jpg
54KB, 535x500px
I started hearing voices. Only at night. Instructing me to do bad things. I think I will give in, they do not get silent

Help me.
>>
>>19292528
you're schizophrenic. seek a mental health professional.
>>
>>19292537
it's not in my head.
>>
>>19292589
yes it is. auditory hallucinations can be extremely convincing but they are created by an ill mind. it's not your fault and you will be okay, but you need medication to make your brain stop tricking you.
>>
>>19292601
I swar, I recorded them. They are real, someone's whispering

Doctors won't believe me
>>
>>19292606
What do you mean doctors won't believe you? Tell them exactly what you told us. That you hear voices and they tell you to do bad things. You need to be put on anti-psychotics.
>>
>>19292606
your brain is tricking you into hearing the voices on the recordings as well. that's why the doctors don't believe you. they're not hearing it because it's not there. please, get on meds.
>>
>>19292668
>>19292617
meditation won't help me. When I try to silence them, they grow louder. I don't want to hurt anymore.

https://clyp.it/noidjl4a?token=e05c903d31d2f25373c327e0e36247c7
>>
Sage+Hide

I shouldn't have to tell you these things, /x/
>>
>>19292685
you're describing textbook schizophrenia. get on medication for it and the voices will go away.
>>
>>19292528
Stop listening to voices and go to sleep.
>>
>>19292685
What happens if you concentrate on a particular sound or on nothing?
>>
Did you ever notice how schizophrenics on /x/ always refuse to believe they're schizophrenic? That's the surest sign of all.
>>
Schizophrenia. Bye
>>
You have fucking schizophrenia, if you don't get insitutionalized you will most probably end up killing somebody or jumping from a roof.

If you do it, send some videos!
>>
>>19293093
It's funny because I can see you doing that.
>>
Listen it can't hurt to get checked for schizophrenia and get on meds. If you still hear the voices after you are on meds then you have a problem that could be paranormal (if you believe in that) you won't know whether it is schizophrenia or not until you start taking meds. Bless you and I hope you get help for either ghosts or mental illness!!
>>
You guys should go back to /pol/

You said you recorded them OP, upload them somewhere and share the link with us.
>>
>tfw actual schizos browse/x/

Please stop making sky pepe threads.
>>
>>19292528
Anti-psychotics
>>
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.codebros.emffree

Do u see sometimes cycles, with closed eyes?
The voices are real. Transmitted by frequencies over all subjects that can carry vibrations , like windows/glass.
They want to corrupt u , so they can use u as spook or to make money through illegal research, they will record ur thoughts and what u talk , to use it against u and make money of it.
Dont respond to them. Dont get hatred and dont let them lead u to attack anybody.
Its a trap.
>>
File: wordsalad.png (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
wordsalad.png
15KB, 400x400px
>>19293209

This place attracts them like flies I've become an expert in schizo IDing thru /x/
>>
>>19292528
Listen, you are the creator of your own universe. Tell those fuckers to shut the fuck up if you don't like what they are saying.
Be like, "I command you, be silent, under the authority that is in I".
Beleive it.
>>
>>19292528
Tell them to shut up, if it doesn't work you didn't do it right
>>
>>19293203
I did. >>https://clyp.it/noidjl4a?token=e05c903d31d2f25373c327e0e36247c7

They are not in my hed. I am mentally sane and always have been. I can't fucking stand them. I'ts always the same person. Only way to make them stop is to increase the environment volume. I turned the TV before to drown them in noise, but y just became louder and louder until I felt like 10 hammers were banging against my head. The neighbors complained about the high voice of the TV.

I can't stand this. Medicine will make them angrier and louder. Maybe I should oblige to silence them.
>>
>>19292606
>I recorded them
upload and post link, otherwise you are not only schizophrenic but the grandaddy of all faggots as well.
>>
>>19293693
>https://clyp.it/noidjl4a?token=e05c903d31d2f25373c327e0e36247c7
disregard that, I suck cocks. has anybody listened to this yet? I don't need malware on top of everything else I've had to deal with this week.
>>
>>19293700
yep, bunch of fucking nothing

OP is batshit insane kek
>>
>>19293704
awesome, thanks for saving me the time.

OP there's nothing wrong with having a mental illness, you just gotta get it treated. so, go do that. okay?
>>
dont listen to these idiots go to woods and kill yourself, thats the right thing to do.
>>
>>19293704
>>19293711
fuck you, you dont under stand pain until you've seen this.

I hope the voices visit you you bastards
>>
Just talk to the voices. Ask them who they are and what they want. Ask them to leave you alone. Tell them to come find me and bother me.
>>
>>19294024
Dont talk loudly to them. They read ur thoughs.
If u talk directly , they record it to show everyone u insane, so they can attack u later.
U can comunicate trough thoughs , but better try to ignore and dont get angry.
Stay positive and search for things that are good for you.
Dont let them influence u.
I know its ez to say. When u go for sleep, try to shut down all electronics and wifi.
It wouldnt stop it, but push ur health.
Maybe they try it with sublimal messages.
Take it as a learning process.
Ur definitly not mentally ill.
>>
I used to hear voices. I know what you're going through. Medication doesn't work for me either. I know the voices were real. They proved it to me.
>>
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (93KB, 607x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
93KB, 607x1080px
>>19292699
>text book
On a scale you made up anyway?

Hmmm.

Looks like most of /x/ is blue pilled about the cult of psychology.
>>
File: 1498229926161.jpg (524KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1498229926161.jpg
524KB, 3840x2160px
It doesn't get easier. It just feels like your in a dream that you can't wake up from. They are not your friends though. Don't forget that. None of them.
>>
dude you basically are a mental health professional.
>>
>"go roleplay on /x/"
>"b-b-but...
>"DO IT FAGGOT"
>>
>>19292528
does it come from the left side?
>>
11 pm at the train station the ytold me. I will go
>>
But first I'm going to cut myself while masturbating, they told me to do that too.
>>
Clan Malkavian master race
>>
File: scul18-1.jpg (110KB, 850x638px) Image search: [Google]
scul18-1.jpg
110KB, 850x638px
you look so cute in your sleep
>>
>>19292528
You might have shizophrenia you should seek help before it becomes too late.
>>
>>19292528
Just start doing what they say and see where it takes you. Could be fun. Who knows?
>>
>>19292528
I have schizophrenia, it sucks.
>>
File: 654321.png (223KB, 800x493px) Image search: [Google]
654321.png
223KB, 800x493px
OP, you should probably check yourself in a mental institution. ya crazy basketcase
>>
>>19296841
THEY HEARD YOU TELL ME THAT! NOW I HAVE TO CUT MYESELF DEEPER AND DEEEEEPER
>>
>>19292528
go to a shrink
>>
>>19292606
linky or stinky
>>
>>19296880
Never, they are REAL. THEY ARE REAL. Can't you hear them? I hear them now
>>
>>19293700
Literally incomprehensible nonsense.

If you are serious OP you have a problem, but it seems more likely you tried to record a clip with ominous whispers and did it so poorly it just sounds like background noise. 0/10 for larping, 8/10 if trying to come across mentally ill.
>>
>>19296878
Why are LARPers so shit at Larping
>>
>>19292528
I can help but you have to be totally honest. When did you sell your soul?
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.