[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which supernatural power do you possess? How did you acquire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 299
Thread images: 46

File: 1498740275873.jpg (67KB, 677x682px) Image search: [Google]
1498740275873.jpg
67KB, 677x682px
Which supernatural power do you possess? How did you acquire it? How do you make use of it in your daily life? What keeps you from going public with it?
>>
>>19292177
>What keeps you from going public with it?
Wisdom
>>
>>19292179
Okay. Now answer the other questions, please.
>>
Defense Mechanisms. No Clue. I don't. Proving it is scary.
>>
>>19292177
>Which supernatural power do you possess?
Mid tier telekinesis. Not telepathy, telekinesis.
>How did you acquire it?
From the age of 9 I've been practicing, studying and trying anything and everything-- after seeing a movie about it as a child.
>How do you make use of it in your daily life?
Mostly to enhance my strength. Opening doors for example, jars, cans, lifting bags. Nothing anyone would notice. At home in private though, I'll pull my blanket up without touching it. Turn on and off the light. Open and close the window. I've never used it in a fight or anything stupid like that. I need to have some degree of focus on the task, the harder the task the more I have to focus... as you can imagine, that would look retarded in public.
Fear.
>>
>>19292177
If each thought truly is a parallel reality, I guess you could say I've been making a lot.
>>
GOOOD rp FAGGOY
>>
>>19292345
your nose itches
>>
>>19292345
I wanted to say you are an idiot for not using your power for other things. But I can't think of any other uses, besides silly things like robbing banks and fighting.
>>
>>19292365
Almost as much as the back of your head
>>
>>19292365
Almost as much as the back of your head
>>19292377
Perhaps if I could lift anything over 20 kilos with it. But that is my limit without feeling like I'm going to shit my pants from trying.
>>
>>19292345
>Mid tier telekinesis
This is a joke right
>>
>>19292405
how so?
>>
It´s not a superpower but I really trust my guts about people.
Like in 5 seconds I can tell if I can stick with them or if I should stay away.
Time proves me right, all the people I didn´t feel right at the beginning turned out to be dicks/manipulative
>>
>>19292345
>>19292392
How does it work? I mean...... is there a reach limit? you've said 20 kilos, but what about distance. Can you move things through glass? have you tried "pushing" down on water with it? can you explain it more?
>>
>>19292177
Quite a few. Such as; i can sieze control of most automomous functions, i can enter a flow state when i activate my fight or flight response and amp up adrenalin, i can control my perception of time,
i can sense energy and subtle interactions

I acquired my abilities through genetics, rigorous training(Internal and external martial arts) and meditation, oh, also a hell of a lot of experimentation, also through my relationship with the universe

Most things I tend not to use unless I positively have to, they take a big toll on my body and some are scary as fuck to use, others I pretty much an't turn off, like the sensitivity really sucks sometimes and it takes a lot of will power to maintain all the time.

I dont really see why you would even ask the last question, there are so many answers to that, a lot of large entities (criminal orgs, govs, corps, gods) will either fuck your shit or force you to work for them if you make waves so its really best to stay quiet and do your own thing unless you habe some serious backing. Also tptb dont take kindly to people messing with the status quo, there are an abundance of examples of this if you are willing to look

Tldr; lots, hard work and genetics, I dont mostly other than things that are easy and fun or cant be turned off, that is a fucking bad idea.

Inb4 muh larper - fuck outta here and kys, or at least go out and experience the world and open your heart to the stuff this reality has to offer you
>>
File: rip.jpg (463KB, 1920x817px) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
463KB, 1920x817px
>>19292345
the government is going to capture you now f a m

prepare for THE PROBING
>>
>>19292454
>How does it work?
What do you mean?
>Is there a reach limit?
Yes. After around twenty feet it becomes harder and harder to do anything. Where I can lift a brick close to me, I can barely move paper 30 feet out.
>Can you move things through glass?
Sorta? If the glass isn't a perfectly sealed glass box? then sure.
>Have you tried "pushing" down on water with it?
Yes, very often. It is hard to do though, because I'm trying to focus on grabbing at something, so the imprint is more of a chaotic shape moving around.
>Can you explain more?
What about? how I use it? I focus on an object and imagine grabbing it with my hand and doing whatever action I desire, I make myself believe I am doing it with my real hand- only I don't move my hand. Which is why it is easier to use it WITH an action. Such as pushing on a door, lifting an item, reaching for something. I'm more used to using it to enhance than to do stand alone-actions. Which is why I turn off lights, pull my blanket up, etc.
>>19292468
Meh, they've not caught me in 20 years. Plus I'm super careful.
>>
>>19292479
That' awesome dude I really hope you're not bullshitting
>>
>>19292479
You know what I'd do with it? I'd ride my bicycle. I'd grab onto the handle bars right in the center and pull while I pedal or push on my back somehow. Make riding so much easier.
That water thing proves you can apply pressure. You could crush someone's eyes or throat.
You could cheat at gambling.
>>
>>19292467
Also if interest I'm willing to elaborate on other abilities and share some stories
>>
>>19292487
It seems awesome, but it is like having a third really long arm that ends up giving you headaches when you move it.
>>19292492
Yeah but, the laws of motion or ... something something.. stop that from working. It is like blowing on a sail with a fan. I don't know, all I know is that it doesn't work. I either jolt myself a little and then nothing or poke myself in the back. Also since I'm over 20 kilos, I can't fly or whatever. Although I do admit I've tried to lift myself while jogging to make it easier.
I'm not going to kill people Mr Not Very Well Hidden FBI Man.
.. so... move the cards? I don't really live somewhere where people gamble.
>>
>>19292345
>>19292392
>>19292479
>>19292509
I'm stupidly interested in this. I want to know what the limits are. Can you hold water with it and make shapes? have you tried moving things with your eyes closed? can you use it like a gun and rapidly poke at an object? How long can you hold something? can you hold more than one thing? What things have you tried?
>>
>>19292509
Yeah fuck I know that feel, telekinesis has always been something I'm super shit at, but the headaches part comes with any psychic ability if you over exert yourself

Do you have any interesting stories that come to mind? When was the first time you really knew you were onto something big?
>>
>>19292345
What movie?
>>
>>19292509
how to do pls
>>
>>19292516
>Can you hold water with it and make shapes?
Yes, but nothing complex. Just general globes, squares and such. It is very hard to make shapes that are complex.. perhaps if I was an artist?
>have you tried moving things with your eyes closed?
Yes, like turning on the light. But I assume that is mostly because I know it is there. I've tried looking at things, then closing my eyes and moving them, but it feels -off- somehow. It is hard to describe. Like juggling in the dark.
>can you use it like a gun and rapidly poke at an object?
I know what you are trying to ask and I refuse to answer.
>How long can you hold something?
The longest was two hours before my headache made me see spots.
>can you hold more than one thing?
Yes, but the more there is the harder it is. Unless they are tiny and in my eyesight.
>What things have you tried?
>>19292526
These are related I think.
I've tried lifting myself, moving multiple objects in different directions. Moving things behind a wall and back out again. I've tried moving animals. I've tried spotting objects from moving, but that that leads to a story. When I was 13, I really started to get some results. Moving the pages of my book if I REALLY focused. Lifting lint balls into the air. It was around then I REALLY knew I was going to be able to do something with myself. Because each week I could lift a little more, hold it a little longer, etc.
But the only dumb thing I've done was try to hold a kid's shoes down on the sand. The harder the kid tried to move, the more I had to focus. I stopped and walk away as fast as I could when their was a ... physical? .. slap down on the sand around the child, leaving an imprint from me trying to focus.
>>
>>19292177
The ability to never be fully rested. Ever. I'll sleep for a day straight, and still be tired. I'll sleep for 8 hours and still be tired.
>>
>>19292177
>What supernatural power do you possess?
Clairvoyancy.
>How did you acquire it?
My father is a celestial psychic. It's genetic.
Immediately after looking at somebody, I can tell what emotion they are feeling, why that emotion was caused, who caused said emotion, etc just by looking at them.
Nobody would believe me.
>>
>>19292533
The boy who could fly.
>>19292549
I started by just holding cotton balls in my hand and focusing on them. Trying to picture wrapping a small hand around them and covering them completely. As the days went on I tried to imagine that the balls were covered completely and that I was moving them with my fingertip, but without moving my hand. It was very hard at first, very very very hard. I'd have to place the ball on the table with my fingertip touching it and then push with my mental finger.. if that makes sense. The rest is just trial and error. Some weeks nothing would happen, other days I'd jolt my chair a foot or two across the floor.
>>
>>19292177
i can suck my balls into my body and shoot them out at a high velocity
>How did you acquire it?
practice
breaking locks, tenderizing steaks, extra ball protection
its my balls
>>
>>19292556
What do you mean by the last part?
How much better do you think you will get?
Do you think this has an effect on your health, regardless of over exertion?
>>
>>19292590
only quality post itt
>>
none
>>
>>19292591
I was focused on holding the kid's foot on the ground. Try and imagine a clear ball around his foot. I was pushing down into the sand with that ball. The kid's foot in the middle of the ball. But at the same time I was trying to not rip his leg off. (Not that I'm sure I could do that..) but finally as my head started to hurt and the kid started to freak out, as you would. I pushed too hard and lost focus and "slapped" the ground with the orb- imagine an invisible bowling ball hitting sand. Now I don't use my power outside of enhancement when I'm in public.
>How much better do you think you will get?
In terms of lifting power, I can imagine I will be able to lift at least 30 kilos by December. It is slow, but steady. The issue is I don't have any ideas on what to use it for, so all I do is lift an object up and down, moving it all around until my head hurts and then try to keep going. Sometimes I'll try to move several smaller objects at once, in patterns, while listening to music or several podcasts at once. To train my focus.
>effect on health
I don't see anything besides headaches. I'm generally healthy. Sometimes my eyes hurt, but I assume that is from focusing and staring.
>>
>>19292622
Hands free fap?
>>
>>19292622
Aah now I get it, interesting.
I meant how much better do you feel you could be in your prime, do you think the ability will deteriorate with old age?
Also I meant long term health effects but if you havent been feeling anything so far then you're probs all good, hopefully you dont develop some kind of crazy cancer or something like in movies.

In a few yearsonce you have gained sufficient strength you should consider some possible applications for your abilities seriously, you could do some pretty awesome shit, if you can get to say 50-100kg force then you could do some srs shit.

Im sure you know but dont tell anyone and always maintain supreme carefulness, if you are found out you will be v@ and either they will do horrible shit to you or make you do horrible shit, though there is a slight upsode in that you would get to meet others with abilities and also recieve training to and testing for your potential. Obv I dont expect you to answer, but out of curiosity what continent do you live in?
>>
>>19292673
I've only seen growth with my ability. So I hope it doesn't deteriorate.
Do what though? I honestly can't think of anything besides what I do, just on a bigger scale. I don't want to hurt people.
Lately I've been training to do more delicate things. Like putting thread through the eye of a needle.
I do want to maintain supreme carefulness. I've had close calls a few times, so I always pull back more and more each time. I don't see the harm in seeing which continent I'm on right now. But I'd rather not get more detailed than that. So with that in mind, and taking stretching the word continent to include islands. Japan. But I'm leaving soon.
>>
>>19292696
Why are you in Japan? Holiday? training?
>>
>>19292704
Both. I've always wanted to visit and I've learned of a few places that train you to use your mind. Most have been stupid, "increase your memory! believe in yourself!" but one place is the reason I've want from lifting 5 kilos, to 20 in a few months.
>>
>>19292715
Lmao fuck sounds pretty larpy to me

If you have the money to travel, you should seek an enlightened master, if you are for real then you have great potential.

What are ypur spiritual beliefs, if any? Also are you american?
>>
>>19292715
What place is that?
>>
>>19292734
No.
>>19292743
I'm not comfortable saying. Maybe after I'm gone.
>>
I have the aching wisps of supernatural talent. Doing things with the mind is... stretching. Reaching. It's a little like being bigger.

But whenever I reach like that, I get clamped by what I call the fear of omnipotence. ALL THE WORLD AROUND ME seems less stable for a time.
>>
>>19292758
What are your spiritual beliefs, do you believe in life force, aylmaos, god?
>>
I have what I call a soft power aura. I generally can convince people to do or believe things without much effort. Debates are easier even if I don't know a thing about the subject. People do me favors all the time without a fuss. I can calm people generally speaking who are pissed or scared with a few words and a glance. This is not a direct mind control, it's more of a mesmerizing effect that makes people more in line with what I want.
>>
>>19292439
>people I didn´t feel right at the beginning turned out to be dicks/manipulative
eg: tripfags
>>
File: 31939851_p11.jpg (176KB, 837x1050px) Image search: [Google]
31939851_p11.jpg
176KB, 837x1050px
Poison resistance, and other body manipulations. I have survived brown recluse bites, several simultaneous black widow bites, extreme temperatures for extended periods, suppressed pain, recreated the effects of various drugs autogenically, ect.

It's really useful for filtering out the crap they put in food these days. I don't go public with it because it's already an empirically proven, scientifically accepted phenomenon.
>>
>>19292177 (OP)
Mid tier telepathy. Not telekinesis, telepathy.
>How did you acquire it?
From the age of 9 I've been practicing, studying and trying anything and everything-- after seeing an anime about it as a child.
Mostly to enhance my efficiency. Shitposting for example, LARPs, vampires, flat earths. Nothing anyone would notice. At home in private though, mom will pull my blanket up for me. Turn on and off the light. Open and close the window. As you can imagine, I look retarded in public.
My power only works when I'm anonymous.
>>
>>19293170
Envy suits you poorly, anon.
>>
>>19292405
It's gotta be a meme anon
>>
>>19292177
Future vision. More so through dreams but I never lose at rock paper scissors, if you want an indicator as to how strong it is.
I was born with it, it probably came from my mom.
I can't really do much with it so the only effects it has on my daily life is dissociating every so often because Hey I've Already Seen This and saving myself from getting hit by a car.
Every time I tell someone they either call me crazy or say "Oh that's just your instincts" or "Oh that's just a mental phenomenon". Also it's not that spectacular so whatever.
>>
>>19292345
I hope they probe you painlessly, anon. RIP.

20+kg telekinesis at 20+ ft is literally perfect for public assassinations.
>>
>>19292385
You just got the wrong person and got me
>>
summoned power to a telephone pole. telephone blew up. guess its called telekinesis.

can also talk to people from other realms/dimensions. went public on this cops took me to psych ward for 2 months. no diagnosis other than depression.
>>
How would I go about getting biokinesis or any other ability to manipulate the human body? I'm quite fascinated by the concept of fertility and DNA manipulation powers
>>
>>19292345
if you are serious my frind, you can fly, just get a little fitter and stronger to increase the strength of your energy and your ability, unltill you can move your own weight and the move your self around with your ability.
>>
Low tier clairvoyance
Been like this all my life
Literally only useful for knowing exactly when to get up from my bed to stop the microwave at 1 second.
It's useless and i don't want to be crazy
>>
that of a succubus/incubs
>>
File: bf7.gif (149KB, 200x164px) Image search: [Google]
bf7.gif
149KB, 200x164px
Let's turn this snatch up a notch. Ay lmao so you guys do have some powers that can occur over online. For example I do. Like I can fuck with shit to some degree idk it's kinda hard to pinpoint, much like any action.

So do all of you superheros have a common goal?

And more importantly, should our common goal be to summon a giant frog?
>>
>>19293224
But he is right
>>
File: 148103210811.jpg (264KB, 1280x1255px) Image search: [Google]
148103210811.jpg
264KB, 1280x1255px
>>19295171
Actually, my superpower sort of revolves around summoning things. It obviously helps if you invite it in, want it and desire it, and help, otherwise it's a matter of conflict. But for those that agree, I can lend a great deal of energy to summoning an entity.

I summon Pepe.
>>
>>19292177
i know stuff. like i just know it. i always had a good memory. others had complimented me on that growing up but then 1 day i just started knowing things

i weave a bit of fact and fiction together online. i comment i various places. i push buttons and know what the cause and effect end result will be. i am master of this world and i am eating sardines that were packed in soybean oil half nude in a dimly light room
>>
>>19295200
I summon Pepe
Praise kek
>>
File: nm0hg8bF4w1qiuilw_500.png (93KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
nm0hg8bF4w1qiuilw_500.png
93KB, 499x499px
>>19295242
join
>>19295200
me
>>
>>19293076
Ayyy me too anon :) my body is very efficient removing toxing and/or ignoring them.

My immune system is beyond "efficient" in its capacity. For example, I have conquered Methicillin Reisistant Staphylococcus aureus infections without using the antibiotics. 5 years after diagnosis with no signs of recurring infection.

Medical science cannot even begin to explain my capacity for resisting pathogenic bacteria and/or viruses.

Take "Typhoid Mary" for example. She was of the same breed as you and I.
>>
File: 1190935.jpg (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1190935.jpg
32KB, 480x480px
>>19295263
Thanks for joining, now that you have willfully agreed Pepe can manifest with you

report any results if you would

the fire rises. this is not just my power, but I have definitely developed it to a degree others may not have.
>>
>>19293076
as a scientist, bull fucking shit, poison resistance cant be for everything, you would experience autophagy and die
>>
Pepe, get us out of this dimension the parasites have thrown us into
>>
I have some low-tier precog, probably genetically inherited (my mom sees ghosts on the regular and has disaster-based clairvoyance), but I still offer up some thanks to Apollo whenever I get shit right just in case. For the most part I just have good intuition, but there are some things that I know that should be beyond my ability to guess (knowing at work that there's going to be a wild animal at my door so have a bunch of rocks on hand to throw at it from my car, stuff like that). The stuff I know is small, and usually only pertains to me or other people close to me in ways that will eventually effect me. No use in telling anyone else IRL about it, really.
>>
>>19295397
This is the grandest "super"power of all, Anon.

What you feel is but a gateway, methinks.
>>
No LARP here. I am a genuine telepath. I seem to also have some mild telekinetic abilities but usually that only happens when I'm upset. I also seem to be able to hop into parallel worlds, though this is not a certain ability. I also occasionally hear, in a manner of speaking, dead folks. I've actually found two dead bodies in this fashion. Anyone who says ESP/Telekinesis/etc is "cool" hasn't had to live the life that I've lived. It's not some neato X-men party trick. It's very nearly driven me insane.
>>
>>19295372
It is only necessary to summon him. Then, all that you ask will be answered.
>>
>>19295406
I dunno about that. It's all so near-future that it could also plausibly be just knowing about something that's happening concurrently at a place I am physically not. Furthest out I've seen is like two months, but that was with the aid of tarot cards.
>>
>>19295431
I dunno about tarot cards...

But your sixth sense isn't just. I would say it's... a guidance. One that you can learn to tap!
>>
File: pepe.png (634KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
634KB, 1280x1280px
Pepe foresees an /SPG/ Super Powers General
>>
>>19295444
If it ever becomes anything more than occasional and sporadic, I'll come back and post a thread thanking you for having faith in me.
>>
File: shoehorn.jpg (150KB, 419x933px) Image search: [Google]
shoehorn.jpg
150KB, 419x933px
>>19292177
>What power?
I can see auras and shit.
>How?
No idea whatsoever.
>What do you use it for?
Nothing, it's actually pointless, just looks cool.
>What keeps you from going public?
No good reason to. It's like sucking your own dick; not everyone can do it, but it's totally useless outside of niche stuff.
>>
>>19292177
Able to push small actions into the minds of others, such as "Turn around". Nothing crazy, however.
>How did you acquire it?
I dunno. I just entered a very serene state and an action drifted into my mind, and the person I had envisioned in my mind, (An elderly lady siting at a table facing away from me), and she followed the command I had thought of, "Fall".
I don't often, unless I'm really bored.
I don't want to be fucking probed.
>>
>>19295200
Summon Superman. Save the World, please.
>>
File: 1431735564204.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1431735564204.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
I can predict what people around me will say or do. It's extremely rare that I meet someone I can't "read." It's probably not supernatural and I'm just intuitive but it's fun to pretend.

>>19292590
Underrated post.
>>
>>19292177
/x/ metamorphs dependent on the frequency I'm vibrating at.
>>
>>19294705
Anyone have powers like these?
>>
File: hard in the paint.jpg (48KB, 600x790px) Image search: [Google]
hard in the paint.jpg
48KB, 600x790px
>>19295710
I forked this Pepe summoning into Superman for you. The more the merrier
>>
>>19295200
>>19295266
>>19295333
>>19295455
I believe
>>
>>19296292
Pepe, strip the gods of their power's. End the cycles of time, bring them all before the judges, and let the final court begin.
Praise kek
>>
I am an empath, can travel between alternate realities dimensions (the change its instantaneous)

Something important has been going on for the past few days, something is happening to our timeline.

I can also seem to manipulate odds, I dont know if this is a mini dimension travel or what.

I wouldnt be surprised if my post contained several repeating numbers.
>>
>>19292177

My superpower is not being a faggot. Something of a learned art, though it helps I was born straight. As for my sexuality, I am very public about my preference for women.

I also have 20/10 vision and generally above-average/ great genes, but that's not a superpower. Fags.
>>
>>19292345
Too bad you can only use it in your dreams :^)
>>
>>19293340
I am coming to the conclusion of this as well. Mostly from my dreams really. I've "dreamt" loto numbers (didn't purchase the ticket tho feelsbadman),had a memory of a dream that when i was around 8 or so to the exact point of losing my virginity. Same way, feeling, everything but it was in the heat of the moment and a "I've seen this but not when I was awake" feeling. I'll get the thought of "deja vu" but not the feeling. I've prevented things from happeningtoo. I was going fishing on a dam, looking down into the water, hat slowly falling off as I was staring then my little brother slips head first into the water and in my dream he sinks like a rock and I go in and drown with him (fuck if i know why) but I grab his foot and as I am pulling him up i set my rod up and grabbed my hat as it was floating away with the wind. That's the only time this "power" really done something for me.
>>
File: baal2.png (271KB, 272x759px) Image search: [Google]
baal2.png
271KB, 272x759px
>>19292177
>Which supernatural power do you possess? How did you acquire it? How do you make use of it in your daily life? What keeps you from going public with it?

I'm a god - I'm completely open about it - the governments who challenge my authority are just interested in spending eternity in prison for treason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs_q5rXSbCI
>>
>>19292177

weather
>>
File: AZD2.gif (134KB, 133x133px) Image search: [Google]
AZD2.gif
134KB, 133x133px
Mild Causality manipulation and clairvoyance.
>How did you acquire it?
Intense focus on certain events and changing them; usually i'd have dreams of things happening before they would happen.
>How would you make use of it?
I'd use my clairvoyance to predict bad things before they'd happen, and then i'd change them.
>what keeps you from going public with it?
Nobody would believe me.
>>
>>19296666
At best, you are 'a' god. Lower case g. You're a dime a dozen.
>>
>>19292177
I think I can put out a large amount of spiritual energy in a very short amount of time I just don't know how to test it, if any of you can sense energy try to focus on West Virginia and tell me what you feel
>>
>>19297376
incest

>>19296666
you triggered Pepe's defense mechanism, Satanic Defense Quads, by trying to usurp his status. You should have known better
>>
I possess omnipotence. I got it when I destroyed the old universe. I have to kill myself to unlock it.
>>
>>19296873
>Usually i'd have dreams of things happening before they would happen.
same here dude. it's really fucking weird. I can't control it and it doesn't really give me anything other than for that specific day. At least that's what I think. Also they don't feel like normal "dreams" rather I'll get random images that don't really relate to the rest of the dream
>>
i have a stand its name is [BINGO BONGO]
>>
>>19292479
RP or anon fucking himself up. Telekinesis doesn't really have weight/distance limit, there's no additional strain when doing anything at greater weights or distances - you don't fight gravity or use any muscles when lifting things, you may be limited merely by your own expectations, beliefs and how stable is your grasp on your abilities.
>>
>>19292177

Incest, fucked my aunt and I'm currently fucking my mom
>>
>>19292177
The ability to play air guitar and zmoke plaztic to get fucked up
>>
>>19292177
I dream about major disasters before they happen.
>How did you acquire it?
Dunno.
I don't.
Here's how that's going to go:
>Hey guys, a bunch of Brits are gonna die in some city idk where from a muslim bombing
>Lol, like usual?
>Yeah... guess so
>>
>>19298776
>still needs to post on 4chinks
>>
>>19298940
Except that's ludicrous. If you're saying telekinesis has NO limits except those imposed by the user, then telekinesis cannot exist. Because otherwise we'd be ruled by an all-powerful telekineticist who could throw the earth into the sun without effort if we didn't follow their demands.
Telekinesis has to be very hard and not-so-powerful otherwise it would be known worldwide as a real phenomena by now
>>
self love
>>
>>19298969
>Telekinesis has to be very hard and not-so-powerful otherwise it would be known worldwide as a real phenomena by now
One doesn't prevent the other. Telekinesis is very hard and not so powerful, but not because it has any particular weight and distance limits, but because people are hardwired their whole life to see and understand things in particular way and they also go through these when performing any esoteric arts. On top of that there's a few other imitations and problems a practitioner has to go around and which I didn't mention, because my point was that weight and distance are not actual factors by themselves and there shouldn't be any additional strain.
I mostly throw it in reference to the earlier line from another post:
>But that is my limit without feeling like I'm going to shit my pants from trying.
There should be absolutely no such reaction. Even if there's a limits caused by other factors, it would be more like shit just simply stopping working and falling down instead.
>>
>>19295353
>as a scientist
this IS /x/ here, science cant always be the way to go ya know
>>
>>19299109
Not him, but science is still the best way to at least start going anywhere.
>>
File: franshals.jpg (134KB, 567x640px) Image search: [Google]
franshals.jpg
134KB, 567x640px
I can control my body temperature, focus strength, manipulate the wind (weak), clairvoiance.

>How did you acquire it?
Genetics, willpower and Tummo

>How would you make use of it?
Cold is strength, it makes me focused. I can also gain power through adrenaline. Controlling the wind is just fun, it's really interesting to increase the wind when it is stormy outside. It's stronger the longer i concentrate.

>what keeps you from going public with it?
Witchcraft
>>
>>19292177
My hair stands up when I encounter a poisonous substance, skin itches in certain places It's reliable as fuck, even with nonodorous compounds such as salmonella. Ten feet.

I do go public, you guys just never listened when I said that 90% of your household products are poison. Carry on.
>>
File: meme.gif (1KB, 64x64px) Image search: [Google]
meme.gif
1KB, 64x64px
Flow
>>
i can predict the future, in an odd way

if i think about the future event and feel strongly about it in a certain way, that wont happen.

like for example, if i saw a box and thought there would be a shirt in it, i would open it and it would be plates or smth that is not a shirt. anything but a shirt

unless i had already known of the shirt, and it was already set it stone, it would still stay the shirt.

ive used this for good and evil
>>
>>19299394
i also dream about the future all the time, ive predicted a lot of stuff through dreams
>>
>>19292177
I talk about it every chance I got.
>>
>>19292479
How would I learn this? Any good Books, pdfs, blogs, or videos you used to learn?
>>
>>19292177
I developed a passive connection between intuition and synchronous fate. The simplest way to describe the effect is to say that things always work out for me and I never suffer from misfortune. It's not at a level where I can go out and win the lottery, but I can easily navigate everyday life through instinct. I'm not even entirely sure how I gained the ability other than through meditation and tuning my intuitive faculty on accident. One very defined aspect of this ability is that my presence has a strong hypnotic effect. Most people will inexplicably like me. Weak willed people sometimes start to treat me with reverence. On several occasions, I've completely altered the perceptions of a threatening percipient (while out under-aged drinking, a friend and I were carded on the way back into the bar from smoking, my friend provided his ID to the bartender who checked it and then walked away).

I had prescient dreams during puberty, but only very rarely since then. The closest I've gotten to being able to impact the future due to them has been preempting the words someone else was about to speak. They were never long or complex dreams, just 30 second snippets of conversations I'd later have with people. I'd kind of like to train this ability, but I prefer to give my dreams no attention so that I don't wake up with the bitterness of a dreamscape in which I'm far happier than in this world.
>>
>>19295200
i summon thoth
>>
>>19292177
If GETs then I KEK!!
>>
File: IMG_3745.jpg (57KB, 652x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3745.jpg
57KB, 652x800px
>>19292177
Clairvoyance.
>How did you acquire it?
Idk it just happens on occasion.
>How do you use it in your daily life?
Sometimes it predicts the mundane
>What keeps you from going public
I can't do it at will and it only ever predicts normal shit like a surprise visit from relatives or taking in and caring for a feral kitten that showed up in my driveway. It doesn't ever predict anything interesting it's basically useless.
Pic unrelated
>>
>>19292405
What's high tier/low tier?
>>
>>19301374
High tier would probably be shit like lifting a car, low tier would be lifting a glass of water at best.
>>
>>19292177
The power to fail at everything that I do
>>
>>19292177
>Which supernatural power do you possess
Autism
>How did you acquire it?
I went to hell in 1962 & when I came back in 1990 I was diagnosed with Autism
/x/
>>
>>19292177

>I'm a shaman.
>Through my bloodlines. (My mother is a healer. Ancestors of my father were shamans.)
>I usually don't. But some of my friends know i'm a shaman so they sometimes ask for advices and fortune-telling.
>Simply I don't want to go public with it. I'm sick and tired of fortune telling and healing to be honest with you.

If you guys have any questions i will answer them also.
>>
File: pep.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
pep.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>19300437
fear not
>>
File: BfdiVsL.png (753KB, 800x698px) Image search: [Google]
BfdiVsL.png
753KB, 800x698px
>>19296292
>>19296413
don't fear
>>
>>19292177
Reverse telepathy?(projecting thoughts)
>How did you acquire it?
No idea, but people often say they heard me talk when I think of saying something but don't actually say it
Still trying to figure out how I could
Still can't control it, people will think I'm crazy, etc

Side note: My brother can hear thoughts through meditation and listening for literally everything
>>
>>19292177
sixth sense, energy-bending

>How did you acquire it?
dunno, popped up on its own when i was 20

almost none, i keep myself rely on normal means in daily life

>fear
>>
My girlfriend can do healings, I really didnt believe it at first untill I was stuck at work feeling like I was about to puke. 45 minutes in I randomly felt completely fine, 60 seconds later my gf snapped me asking if I felt better now. She continued to do more healings on me when I felt shitty. It could all be psycological but it feels like it works.
>>
>>19302063
Nigga if you don't marry her
>>
>>19302077
Lmao, im only 19 but we've been best friends since I was 5, my oldest friend. I dont want to freak her out but id love to spend the rest of my time with her haha.
>>
>>19302063
Mine can heal too but she needs contact to engage the SUCC
>>
>>19292177
I can kind of see "auras".. maybe. I'm not sure if it's just optic effects around stuff.
>>
>>19302149
Lol, you're right though physically is way better. Its reslly weird because I grew up christian and its extremely similar to when someone gets a personal blessing, except it gives you this weird energetic feeling.
>>
>>19292177
I can see the future but only when Im dead drunk and i cant remember much when i sober up
>>
>>19295200
>>19295333
>>19295266
>>19295455
>digits
>>
>>19296666
Are there others quad-chan
>>
>>19302401
the fire rises
>>
>>19299114
>m-muh peer reviewed journals!

You do know there have been a multitude of cases of "fake" science being pushed through in recent years, right?

Falsified statistics.. bullshit studies.. also obfuscation of truth.

Trust half of what you see and none of what you hear.
>>
>>19292177
I naturally have decent awareness of what time it is :]
>>19292345
Why would you post this on an anonymous image-board that's not actually anonymous
>>
>>19302876
Don't forget sabotaging studies from other labs if you don't like the results they're showing, that's always a fun one.
>>
I can't die.
i've tried.
suicide doesn't work, and life/death encounters always work out in the favor of me living.

i dont go public bc it sounds dumb, and i dont know what EXACTLY my ability is.
am i immortal?
9 lives?
pre-cognitive?
>>
>>19292177

I possess the discernment of faggotry.

Looking your way, OP.
>>
I can kindof fuck with time and space, a long time ago before puberty I realized that when I was dreaming I would get a glimpse of a future event that would actually happen
days, weeks, or months later that when it happened felt like a deja vu. I later realized that along with the visual images being passed back through my mind that emotionally excited states would also traverse time and space back to my dream and partially wake me up from my slumber, I started sleeping with a notepad and pen by my bed and the first one I wrote down "Snake being hurt" happened two weeks later. Now I can kill dreams before they come true by using string theory to move one object to make events not occur, the dream goes away and I cant remember the imagery I kill only simple notes I leave my self that only make me wonder what I was thinking of stopping.
>How did you acquire it?
I think i became a special project MK? as a kid after suffering from night terrors and enrolled in a sleep study, where they used a majority of their toolkit on me to make me a valuable experiment, I wish I could remember more but their hypnosis and drugs are some goood shit
Aside from the special missions for foreign governments i get amnesia about, I make bad things not happen to me or the things I like.
MK? has a way of keeping their projects from escaping, they have already assaulted my character and anything I say would just be considered a psychotic episode and I would be taken in for more tests.
>>
File: vosiku139f7y.jpg (21KB, 429x451px) Image search: [Google]
vosiku139f7y.jpg
21KB, 429x451px
>>19303297
The Pepes are rising, my friend
>>

That what I think and desire with my mind will be fulfilled automatically after saying 3 words. So far I discovered that power can be used different amounts of times per week and the period when I can reuse it will be shorter depending on how great the thing is to be fulfilled, for example if I want something big (absent of some teacher in college, have the day off, win something) will take me about 1 week in order to ask another thing with the power, but if I ask anything small (that the teacher arrives 5 minutes late, delay the time of a meeting, eat certain food when I get home) I can use it more than once but taking something of 1 day without being able to use it.

If this is not a power then I have a huge luck.

>How did you acquire it?

I don't have the slightest idea, I just thought what I wanted, I said the three words and it happened.

I mostly use it so I don't get late in college or sleep more. I also use it in betting with friends but very seldom.

Let them think I'm crazy.
>>
>>19303459
and my three words are "I'm a faggot"
>>
>>19296666
As god what abilities do posess
>>
I am omnipotent. With effective use of my abilities limited to the energy present in my physical body. If I exceed this limitation i will begin to consume the energy that form the physical and chemical bonds that make up my physical body, which would basically kill me.

I don't go public as i have no reason to upset my humble existence, nor do I wish to be the subject of any experimentation.
>>
>>19303634
Tell us more about yourself, avatarbro.
>>
>>19303459
Cast a wish of world peace or make everyone gay
>>
>>19292177
My supernatural power is my chronic depression
>>
>>19293340
>>19296619
>>19296873
>>19298899
>>19298961
>>19299401
>>19299604
>>19303297
Look at all these Deja Vu Dreamers, this is too much of a coincidence, is there a better neurological explanation? The increased electrical activity during REM sleep, might be causing a misfire of neurons in the visual cortex that project ones brain forward through time to capture the sight of what is being witnessed at a seemingly random time. Deja Vu Decoded? I need some help here.
>>
File: Krieg.jpg (300KB, 1181x1181px) Image search: [Google]
Krieg.jpg
300KB, 1181x1181px
>>19292177
High grade telepathy but it focuses on specific parts of people. I know someones fears, weaknesses, and how to heal them mentally within minutes of talking to them and I can usually tell what they are thinking but only rarely can put it in words. It works just by hearing them talk but seeing their eyes helps immensely. It also doesn't work at all if they know I'm trying to read them or if I love them (learned that the hard way).

>How did you acquire it?
Bloodline, on my native American side I come from a long line of shamans. I was born one because my mother is one.

Mainly to fuck with people. I stopped trying to heal others when I got hurt too many times doing it. Suppose it maybe me bitter to most.

I don't hide it from friends and co-workers I've known for awhile but I don't like talking about it because it makes me sound crazy.
>>
>>19292177
I can stand cold temperatures and i dont get sick.
I adquired it at young age getting sick constantly.
>>
File: second-coming-icon-detail01sm.jpg (65KB, 513x325px) Image search: [Google]
second-coming-icon-detail01sm.jpg
65KB, 513x325px
This is hee that came by water and blood, euen Iesus Christ, not by water onely, but by water and blood: and it is the Spirit that beareth witnesse, because the Spirit is trueth.
>>
>>19304042
thats some nice holy shit, thanx bra
>>
>>19304017
untested jump in a frozen lake faglord
>>
>>19292177
I have perfect taste memory, I remember every taste I have ever tasted and I can imagine the taste on my tongue at any time.
>>
>>19304140
imagine dead tranny hooker asshole, pusswad
>>
>>19292177 (not really a supernatural just out of normal)
You know how in some documentaries it shows a video of an object, and then it zooms in and it shows whats inside or the cut-in-half to see the layers of the object.

I have the same kind skill with logical thinking.
I didnt know how I had the skill, it just was there.
the primary use the skill I use it for, is examining new objects/things

dunno people dont believe when I tell them
>>
File: 77.jpg (350KB, 837x673px) Image search: [Google]
77.jpg
350KB, 837x673px
In the name of Pepe I stoke the fire which is already burning. This Pepe summoning, lying in white hot embers, I blow on it. We call you in the name of us who have joined, in the name of those who summoned. Having done so, we blow on the fire again.
>>
>>19304182
blow me pepe, ples pepee, my pee pee pepe
>>
>>19304271
okay
>>
>>19304309
my doge pepe, need frisbee, https://youtu.be/3aQiBscPsvw
>>
>>19292177
Power? Has it ever occurred to you that some if us might have more than one? But let's start with the same old... psychokinesis.
>How did you acquire it?
Training
Wife got affair, sent her lover to the hospital. Brother-in-law was conspiring to steal from our home, sent him to the hospital. Business competitor tried to dishonestly take down my business and ended up losing her's instead... due to (you gessed it) unexpected medical emergencies.... and etc, etc, etc. I love sending misfits to the hospital. They usually don't pull the same stunt twice when I'm next to their hospital bed laughing at their face pretending I have nothing to do with it. There's something about putting someone in a hospital that makes them take a second look at their choices in life and miraculously start growing a semblance of a conscience. And I find that gratifying.
Public? Like some kind of "show"? Yuck. First my life is not a show, second it would be counterproductive... the less they know, the easier it is.
>>
>>19292177
Smoking

>How did you acquire it?
Usually go to the store and get smokes.

Every couple of hours I head out and have a dart.

Can't smoke most places.
>>
>>19304433
Hate to break it to you but somewhere your life is definitely a show
>>
>>19292177
Masturbating while driving. I've never crashed, even during the most busted of nuts.
>>
File: 1496623401477.jpg (35KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1496623401477.jpg
35KB, 540x540px
>>19292177
I have random, specific thoughts that aren't really important but come true. Almost never in a dream, just something I think of during the day. Don't know what you would call it.
>How did you acquire it?
Dunno
I don't. It's usually dumb shit. Real example: 'lol you know what would be weird? If that girl got an afro or something.' Next day, the girl has an afro. Some white blonde chick I'd never seen before.
Wasted potential of a super power.
No one would believe me and it's useless anyway
>>
100% accuracy gaydar
90% accuracy "will become trans"dar
>How did you acquire it?
Had it before I even knew I had it OPancakes
Take guesses when I meet people and feel smug when I'm right. Too autistic to use it to my advantage, and usually anyone I'm interested in is already in a relationship anyway. Gays fuck like bunnies.
I like getting a buck or two making bets
>>
>>19292345
Post video evidence I can make up a LARP story too but none of the /x/ magickians and others have never ever even once proved their abilities.
>>
>>19292467
isn't this just the plot for Wanted you fucking retard
>>

I can let others "hear" my mind if I think really hard.

>How did you acquire it?

I didn't really talked to anyone during my high school years, and I was also a very anxious person, so I thought a lot inside my brain. One day while the whole school was attending a ceremony in the school hall, I was thinking some crazy stuffs as usual, and I suddenly found the guy sitting next to me were answering my question, despite the fact that I had not spoken it out. From that day onwards I have discovered that I can send my thoughts via brain waves.

Not much use tbqh. Instead reading others' minds I'm letting others to read my mind. It's really a disadvantage if anything.

People will think I'm nuts.
>>
>>19304832
That's because (unlike you) not everyone's a twerp trying to get emotional validation from random anonymous strangers about something that will never remotely concern then in any way.

PS: and video is not proof
>>
>>19305097
That's actually pretty cool anon
I believe you
>>
File: doublesguy.jpg (12KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
doublesguy.jpg
12KB, 248x249px
>>19292177
I have the ability to summon dubs whenever I please
>>
>>19292177
Temporal/Spatial psychoenergetic. I give mean people anurisms and/or heart attacks.
>>
File: DE5-MYIUIAA-jx7.jpg (65KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
DE5-MYIUIAA-jx7.jpg
65KB, 600x620px
>>19305318
>>
I met with the devil
>>
i can summon dubs when i say shazam
>>
File: 1493591528053s.jpg (5KB, 250x149px) Image search: [Google]
1493591528053s.jpg
5KB, 250x149px
>>19305543
SHAZAM!
>>
File: 44580i1938495.jpg (25KB, 337x404px) Image search: [Google]
44580i1938495.jpg
25KB, 337x404px
>>19305549
>>19305543
Oh my God guys.
>>
>>19303686
although i am not yet powerful enough to produce overly physical affects without making myself rather ill yet i can use all my abilities outside of time that is to say i can traverse time with my energy, just not yet my entire essence or body. I've actually been thinking about this a bit lately and if i put some real effort into increasing my energy so that i can freely use the full extent of my abilities i cold travel time with nothing but my will.
on a side note, from the time i was child, i have known this life is not my own so to speak, that i am indebted to all those truly suffer in this world.
>>
>>19305543
check emk
>>
i can see through milk.
>>
i can make time go by 1 second into the future if i focus hard enough
>>
>>19292467
Flow state?
>>
I have the ability, like many others on this thread to lie on the internet.
>>
>>19292177
I work for the illuminate corporation we're mainly skilled electricians
>>
>>19303519
But thats 4 words
>>
>>19292177
Electronics start to screw up.
>>
File: Sadhu.jpg (10KB, 214x283px) Image search: [Google]
Sadhu.jpg
10KB, 214x283px
>>19292177
The siddhi of bliss. Meditating for a decade. Tons of bliss. I would be labeled bipolar and forced to take pills that destroy my mind.
>>
File: KILLME.jpg (4KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
KILLME.jpg
4KB, 165x115px
The opposite of what I except to happen happens

>How did you acquire it?
I don't know

It's tricky to use because i have to convince myself that the opposite of what I want will happen, which fucks with my state of mind, but I still have to use it.

Im going public with it now :^)
Because I can't prove it to anybody and my """""power"""" made me insecure.
The only person I would tell about my """""power""""" is a therapist

As a fun fact I can tell with a slight certainty that I am the sole reason Trump is
the president of Burgerland and Poland lost to tsunado

Also I am not LARPing, if somebody in this thread have a power stealing ability or a power negating ability then please take it away from me.
>>
PEPE, ARISE! BUMP THIS THREAD!
>>
>>19292177
bad things happen to people I care about. more of a self-fulfilling prophecy than supernatural but w/e
>How did you acquire it?
n/a
it happens on its own
nothing, I make sure people I care about know of it, so when I smack them in the face I can say "told you so."
>>
both my mind and body can achieve incredible speeds. I have no idea how i acquired these abilities. I never use these powers out of fear of burning to death due to friction
>>
>>19305122
>literally proving the existence of magical powers
>doesnt concern me in any way
Also your post smells of pseudo-intellectual bullshit and has zero substance.
>>
File: 1191454333050.jpg (66KB, 394x288px) Image search: [Google]
1191454333050.jpg
66KB, 394x288px
>>19292177
I have the power to (at will and otherwise) summon couples who are deeply in love and cant stop making public displays of passionate mutual affection. I am what you'd call a cuckoner. Pic related, its me clad in cloak and summoning cuck hat, looking at said couples from above.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (18KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
18KB, 248x189px
>>19307446
>>
>>19307309
anon, you gotta go fast
>>
>>19294613
Care to elaborate about the other dimension stuff?
>>
I make weed disappear into thin air.
>>
>>19307446
The Mad Cucker Creates Cucking Cucktastrophes, Cuck on Crazy Cucker from Cuckington
>>
File: P5TeuEh.gif (1MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
P5TeuEh.gif
1MB, 290x189px
>>19307826
>>

The ability to masturbate to anything.

>How did you acquire it?

Watching "The View" on ABC

I play with my dick like the kids play with fidget spinners.

Fear of being locked into a laboratory producing semen for the government for the rest of my life
>>
>>19292177
My power is like some sort of healer,shaman, telepathy. I'm very clairvoyant but it gets stronger when I'm drunk or on any substance. I come from Mexican descent and even though we have a catholic faith, Aztec-Mayan ideological beliefs still stand in the culture. My uncle is from my moms side, is a "curandero" a shaman basically that heals illnesses. I have never met him, but relatives till me about him and that I remind people of him. I'm assuming he knew about magik and alchemy, and how to use it. Know one has seen him in years but, I do see him in my dreams. I've never met him but I described him to my mom and grandma and they say it's him. I got free time so if you want to AMA. Please do.
>>
>superpower
I can be very, very, very annoying if I want to when meeting people (even strangers).I can switch off feelings of hesitation and shame for the express purpose of annoying a person. I only use it on people who deserve it.
>>
>>19307793
Omg we have the same super power! :o
>>
>>19308144
Nino, call your dad. He keeps asking me how you are doing
>>
>>19292177
Premonition, it just happened.
>>
>>19292177
>What supernatural power do you possess?
Extreme autism, yet with chad undertones.
>How did you acquire it?
Aluminum and chemicals in the water to force mankind into a new evolutionary state.
Predicting shit, My passion is news and political happenings, as well as history. I guess at things and I am somewhat accurate.
>What keeps you going public with it?
Nobody fucking cares, if you have a legitimate superpower it is something to deal with mind or body, not shooting fire out of your scrotum or tits. That would be cool. Also still refining my methods on predictions.
>>
>>19306035
I don't believe you.
>>
Immunity from taco bell shits.
>How did you acquire it?
Ate a taco wizards poo.
I can enjoy a delicious 5 layer anytime without repercussions
Then everyone will want to eat my poo
>>
>>19306636
I have had moments where it feels like that, If you have force of will you can make your outcome happen. Fight like a scrapyard dog and you will get it. Smaller things become greater things. I feel your pain.

But I wanted trump to win, The negative feelings and hate around the air make me feel happy. History will remember these couple years as when the ones who worked so hard to lay the capstone had the whole thing crash down upon them.
>>
>>19292365
Is it a good sign if my penis itched instead?
>>
Autistic genius levels of intellect.
>How did you acquire it?
Vaccines and memes.
> How do you make use of it in your daily life?
I repeat human anatomy to myself like the fucking autist I am.
> What keeps you from going public with it?
I have little to no human interaction
>>
>>19308409
Do you have a dick nose.

Am i real?
>>
I can grabbem by the pussy
>>
Ability to get Trump elected.
>How did you acquire it?
From the Russians.... and general domestic hacking of voting systems
> How do you make use of it in your daily life?
Buying lots of shit that I don't need off of Amazon, and fucking expensive hookers.
> What keeps you from going public with it?
Trumps deep pockets can provide me with a pile of hooker pussy I could never find the end of. Four More Years, Whores For Years, Four More Years, Whores For Years
>>
I have this astounding ability:
males are unable to resist talking to me and leading the conversation to sexual intercourse, or to resist throwing money and promotions my way
I call it, "the roast beef"
>>
File: 1486044210291.gif (59KB, 225x537px) Image search: [Google]
1486044210291.gif
59KB, 225x537px
I am followed by spirits who protect me by cursing those who inflict emotional or physical damage to me.

>How did I acquire it?
Tried summoning a bunch of beings during long meditation that lasted up to three hours each day. Ive also always been haunted by shadow people and spirits.
>How do I make use of it in your daily life?
Nothing much. I don't command them they just guard me without my knowing. Up to 10 people have already died. The rest are sick of dying
Ive tried telling my family but they don't believe me. Theyre all going to die or be miserable.

Ive also have had Kek's blessing
>>
>>19308466
Pussy Power Is Power Of Succubus, Ive read the only way to kill this is in a cauldron of Midget Semen. Die Witch!!!
>>
>>19308482
I remember walking with the reaper. It told me to be careful for what I wish for. It told me to follow him and we both walked down a gloomy rocky terrain during the night next to a rather narrow but fast river. It told me to grab a fish from the water and I leaned over to catch one. The second I put my hand on the water I had snatched a random fish from its tail. I hadn't payed any attention to what I was wearing until I raised the fish up and saw my sleeves. I was wearing a tattered black robe. Then the fishes scales started to fall off then its fins then its flesh and its eyes until all that was left was its skeleton. But the sudden deterioration didnt stop at the fish. My own skin and red flesh began to fall and I could see my hand as only bones. It scared me enough to wake me up. I got off my bed a little shaken and turned on the lights. I went to go make myself a coffee and then went to go feed my fish. My fish was dead
>>
>>19308466
You are so smart and cool, I like the way you talk, would you have sex with me today, everything about you is nice. fuck me now and i will pay for your abortion, you should run for president your way cooler than that other lady. i like your smile even though i cant see it, i picture your teeth glistening in the light as you sucketh upon the ween. wow such a neat lady, i am so glad i met you, youre hired, i would eat a mile of your shit just to see where it came from, i love you, thank you for your post it made my day, how about 200 dollars you can just have it for the conversation, how did you get so neat, pretty hair too. please marry me, you make me a better person, im not a faggot anymore it was just that weird time in camp ya know, can i forn with the jiner slot, i lkike yuo, epic sandwich, like the taco, needa smella pooper please, i would pay dollers for boob milky, can i watch you pee like that one time in gradeschool. wow very smart cool neat and real neat
>>
>>19308482
I have a demon bitch that entered my mind and bothers me everyday, can spirits help me against her?
>>
>>19308627
wine and distilled spirits might make you forget. just start drinking heavily, take two call me in the morning, fixed
>>
>>19308645
I throw up when I drink and my parents don't let me drink.
>>
>>19308645
this works, gin rum vodka and virgin pee are all good ways to start, if you want good spirits go to a liquor store, but really any alcohol is good because of the level of souls in spirits come from souls of the plants used to make the spirits. if you can get your hands on some Yak Urine go with that option first, I also like Hitlers blood its all natural contains 90% Jews, (Other imitators use Juice from Muslims, but it was not Hitlers dream so Dosent COUNT i say) Shoving turtle eggs up your as usually results in similar outcomes and they need to be Sea Turtles that down spawn this time of year. Sometimes I masterbait with chicken entrails that has a similar result, or you could kill yourself
>>
>>19308699
consider suicide maybe
>>
>>19308699
Rope around your neck,
eat a bunch of pills,
beat head on wall,
knife in your eye,
kill self,
steal a car and drive off bridge,
find a tall building jump off,
do illicit drugs,
murder your family,
youre not crazy am i,
drown in bathtub,
electrocution,
lethal injection.
spontaneous combustion.
YOUR OPTIONS AWAIT YOU
>>
I can make traffic lights change by staring at them.
>>
>>19309046
I can make everything go dark by staring at the sun, you should try it!
>>
Farts that smell like flowers

>How did I acquire it?
I was bitten by a radioactive Venus fly trap.

>How do I make use of it in your daily life?
I fart in the bathroom after I take a shit to make it smell better, crop dusting entire elevators full of people not giving a fuck. my girlfriend sucks them straight from my ass like shes taking a bong rip. The only bad part is bees trying to fly up my asshole

Believe me I have tried to gain recognition for my fantastic ass, all the news stations i've called just laugh and tell me to go smell my own farts. Which I do. I guess i will have to wait till they invent the Smellavision
>>
>>19307778
sure. got really high on adderall and completely tore my gooch. i was welcomed by a family or variety of different beings. some would approach me through my computer as i physically used it. i would adhere to their messages but if i missed something or fell into a "pit" they would alert me. my phone and laptop were both hacked by them. no evidence left in the real world but i see it.

i occasionally meet them in my dreams. im a novice so usually its them appearing when im in a pit irl.
>>
I can cum three times as much as a normal human and I never get tired no matter how much I ejaculate in any period of time. Think hentai protagonist but real
>How did you acquire it?
I was playing monster girl quest my freshman year of Uni with all the lights off on a stormy night. Some hours into the game I noticed the dialog was changing and used my real name instead of the character's. I was confused and scared but kept going. They gave me instructions; a to-do list before bed and what to think about. I did what it said and the next day I had the ability
I'm still a beta fucking virgin that plays MGQ so I don't use it much on women but it's good for jacking off
One time I told a woman at a bar I could cum like a hentai and she said "what's hentay", I told her "Japanese porn" and she left
>>
Mixed visual and audio input/processing resulting in vision-auditon modality.

>How did you acquire it?
Genetics or chance brain development.

I use it to "hear" everything I see. I remember things well because "abject" sounds are hard for the brain to forget, and visual-auditory sensory stimuli is constant. If I went deaf, I could still "hear"; I would lose more if I went blind. Too much stimulation results in "blinding deafness"; my brain doesn't actively remember what my ears have told it, proportionate to the things that are going on in my vision.

It isn't too special in my special eyes. It makes you sound insane. It quite honestly can't be explain in precise and whole terms, as those terms do not exist, and neither should the sensory overlap. It ostracizes you enough without having to tell anyone. And in the end, my quality of life benefits if nobody actively knows about it. They'll just think I'm simply good at timing, memorization, or split-second reactions, the "normal" way.
>>
>>19292509
>invisible telekinetic arm
>>
im a vessel for dead people and a magnet for them. its useless, and it probably causes cancer. i can push myself over into other worlds for short periods of time. its probably mental illness that opened the gateway, but once i started dealing with it, my life became very sane, bland, and boring. spirits are annoying. they scream in your face, never saying anything that isnt incoherent or rambling. i have some intuitive knowledge of magic, and i have helped a few people deal with invasive or pest spirits. most spirits are literally pests. some are just... blank. like theyve been around so long they dont have an identity. their presence inside of the vessel cuts the vessels life short.

i probably acquired this because i have flatlined several times in my life: once at birth and twice later in my life.

i would not go public because i cannot reveal why spirits exist here and dont move on. i cannot say why they go into crazy people and stalk the sympathetic. cannot do anything about it. lots of people are vessels without knowing. there are some competing religious competitors who would kill someone as a "blasphemer" for what you learn in this manner. probably because of "competition" not because we are lying
>>
>>19308378
You need to get off the internet and take a good look at your life anon
>>
Weaponised lactation
>>
File: eat it up don't drop any.jpg (62KB, 437x437px) Image search: [Google]
eat it up don't drop any.jpg
62KB, 437x437px
>>19292177
>Which supernatural power?
I believe I can emit pheromones that calm most mammals. Maybe most/all animals, haven't tested it too far for obvious reasons.

Most, if not all, the people I meet have recognized, mentioned, or been shocked at how good I am with animals, how their pets love me even though they hate everyone. Pets that won't go near people, or take weeks to warm up to strangers, or won't let people pat them will sit in my lap and lick my face and beg for more pats within 30 minutes of meeting them. Street cats/dogs will approach me vs. anyone else who tries to interact with them. Wild animals allow me to approach closer than they allow others. Goats at a farm will walk up and rub against me and allow for pats/scratches instead of being wary or threatening to charge, and of course once one brave one proves that I'm friendly, the rest follow, and then it's a goat party. Then the donkey gets jealous and gets pats too.

>How did you acquire it?
I once heard that many animals, particularly dogs, "play off the emotions of people". It's a common notion in dog training circles, that dogs look up to people (It makes sense: Picture just rearranging your living room furniture. To your dog, that would be like seeing some 16-foot-tall guy just casually shove his car sideways into a parallel parking spot), because people are the most powerful creatures they know. So they look to us for guidance. When we are scared near a dog, they're basically thinking "OH FUCK THE HUMAN IS SCARED WHAT COULD SCARE A HUMAN I BETTER GET MY GUARD UP", even if we are actually scared OF the dog, which causes many nervous owners to have troublesome dogs.

I already knew about some near-universal 'animal language' signals, like averting eye contact, since that's usually considered a challenge, and not baring your teeth ("smiling", to us humans), since that's usually considered a threat. I knew how to pet cats/dogs the ways they liked it most...

(1/3)
>>
File: AA.jpg (71KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
AA.jpg
71KB, 360x360px
>>19311142
... Those helped some, but not much on their own. So after that, any time I was around an animal, I would try to intentionally switch my mental, emotional, and even physical state to a very relaxed, carefree, and peaceful one. My thoughts and body language become slow, deliberate, and soft. I react, move, and look about as if I have no real plans or urgency, sometimes not paying any more attention to the animal than to nearby scenery. 'Happy', but not 'excited'. As if to communicate that I see the animal as neither predator nor prey to myself, and that I am neither a threat nor a meal/game-kill to it.

Eventually, by really getting into this state whole-heartedly, and kind of 'giving in' to the mindset of pure safety, comfort, and compassion, I started noticing a kind of fuzzy feeling around my head and under my nose. This fuzzy feeling started corresponding with animals approaching in a friendly manner or dropping their guard soon after.

I first noticed it with cats, but I figured that was just because I had cats myself. But eventually I started noticing that it worked with dogs. And ferrets. And hooved things.

And people.

There have been times I have no idea how I managed to avoid getting jumped or getting into a fight. People are always very at ease around me, always quick to make friends, even though I was pretty much socially retarded throughout high school and had depression and have a weird voice. Customer service skills are always impressive, stage theatre and public speaking skills well above average. I just chalked this up to having a basic sense of empathy and emotional intelligence, but too many interactions seem to work in my favor, and it's definitely not my appearance (6-7/10 MAX, under 6', thin/average, pale, hairy).

(2/3)
>>
File: 1486950175593.jpg (94KB, 617x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486950175593.jpg
94KB, 617x1000px
>>19311145
>How do you make use of it?
There's not many cases where I actually consciously rely on it, other than for cuddles and pats with cute pets. Sometimes I can feel the fuzziness when I'm interacting with certain people in odd situations, and I can't help but feel like they're subconsciously picking up on my emotional state and instantly deeming me unthreatening or sympathetic, but I can't quite say for sure if that's a thing. I haven't tried to de-escalate an encounter with a predator animal or anything, but I'm sure that if I somehow trained this potential 'ability', I probably could, provided the animal wasn't desperately hungry or protecting its kids.

I believe many other people have had this 'power', or this pheromone control, throughout history, and trained it to be more powerful. Most famous wildlife afficionados like Steve Irwin, the Grizzly Man, and especially those asian monks who live with tigers, exhibit these skills. Also many hunters, especially those who use animals to hunt (like renaissance-era ferret hunters), or those African "hunters" who simply walk straight up to feasting lions in a small group, immediately scaring them away, then cutting away hunks of the lions' catch and calmly making off before the lions notice there's more lions than humans. I believe it may just require more confidence and belief in the abilities. You can't falter or feel an ounce of doubt or unease, lest you give off the wrong vibe and make the animal wary.

>Why not go public?
Because it's probably not a real thing worth mentioning, it's probably just a basic life skill so obvious that nobody brings it up, it's probably just me being a friendly guy with good conflict resolution skills and experience with pets, and even if it was a super power, everyone would probably just roll their eyes and mention how Aquaman was a shit super hero.

(3/3)
>>
>>19296666
Aw sheitt
>>
>>19292696
WARNING: Pretty loud, turn down volume first.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-vWlYteyF7I

Yours is more based on static electricity than soundwaves, but it's the same geometric concept. You ought to try holding down air bubbles, for practice. If you manage to suppress an air bubble in water, it'll spark in a process called sonoluminescence.
>>
Idk if this counts but I can force my limbs to grow and change the colour of my eyes for example I used to be insecure about having small hands so I focused on growing them and stretched them out everyday until they became normal sized and my eyes just change on thier own every so often right now they are a grey blue colour when they were greeny blue colour before
>>
>>19311389
Ohh, you mean Puberty? That's natural. But if you did have that ability, it would be called "Biokinesis". There's a whole list of different Kinesises that people have claimed to have, along with Pyro, Cryo, Chrono and Geo.

I wish I had an ability, I've been reading about this stuff since I was 11, It's been ten years and I haven't gotten anywhere.
>>
File: stardust.jpg (32KB, 409x260px) Image search: [Google]
stardust.jpg
32KB, 409x260px
>>19311389
>>19311432
Ok, I found the Website. Some of you might find a title for the abilities that you claim to have.

http://psi.wikia.com/wiki/Psi_Wiki_Main_Page?comments_page=1
>>
>>19308850
This reads and sounds like one of those edgy deviantart "poems"
>>
>>19292571
So you're telling me is tat you have the power of empathy? Holy shit. Congrats, anon.
>>
>>19292590
11/10
>>
>>19293170
You're lame man
>>
>>19296484
Closed homo being insecure about your sexuality and trying this hard is what makes you a fag, sorry
>>
>>19292177
Schizophrenia my dudes
>Contact with archangels
>Aware of interdimensional spying (There are almost certainly literal demons and/or elves in your computers)
>Aware of divine intervention in the mundane

>How get?
Went through a phase where I medicated depression with lots of DPH

>How use
I don't trust computers or the internet, I affected MLB baseball games and EPL games.

>Why not public
I was told to stop and chill out by the Machiavelli types. The yin to the yang of my actions was pretty bad. I'm content to just be a gud boi.
>>
>>19299556
This. If this is a real thing, though I've got little time between work, social life, music, and fitness, I'd be willing to make time for such a thing.
If anyone has materials on such a thing that are genuine and don't contradict themselves throughout, I'd be willing to take it up.
Really hoping this isn't larp, because this kind of ability has always fascinated me since I was young.
Pretty sure the guy's gone from the thread, but can it do functionally more than hold? Would I be able to play a violin? If not, would something less precise work like, for example, a guitar?
And though I'd certainly not like to use it for more than self-defense, can you protect yourself with it? Seeing that you developed it through the image of a cotton ball being enveloped by a hand and you said it's like a third hand, would you be able to hit with it?

>>19298915
I wish I had a stando
I'd be able to name it off of some music related thing too
>>
I've had very subtle precognitive dreams before, first happened when I was 7. Its never been anything actually important though but I'd still like to figure out how to expand on this ability
>>
>>19292177
See events before they happen typically the keypoint ex: getting in the car or staying home ill have a dream prior that will show 1 if not both events in full and what will happen, I then make my decision based in what happened in the dream. My only reasoning for believing this is that every dream i have like this is 100% accurate. Only reason i haven't gone public is the occurrence of these types of dreams is low so it would be hard to chart and monitor i believe.
>>
>>19292177
i'm really intuitive when dealing with people. i can usually tell who is shady and has hidden motives before my friends do and i often turns out to be right. i acquired it by being raised by master level manipulators. it's not actually supernatural, i think i'm just picking up on communications people give off that are so small you don't notice them consciously.
>>
>>19311759
Give into sleep more. Try to lucid dream more; I have precognitive dreams all the time if I go to sleep exhausted.
>>
>>19311150
Aquaman was shit but the Beastmaster Is dope, i got this power too, I acquired mine after isolating myself from humanity and accepting my dog as an equal entity with intelligence on par with ours just on a different scale, i feel like i can read their minds by looking directly their eyes and their facial expressions, when meeting a new animal for the first time i like to introduce myself with a submissive gesture. Hand out palm up, crouching down to be as small as possible (opposite of making yourself big to scare off a bear) then as they come up to smell your put your head down almost like a bow, then after they come in for the smell bring your heads together so that you are neck to neck breath warm air onto their necks and then give them a happy pant and a playful bite (Life Hack For Making Animal Friends Instantly). for a while I thought it was a pheromone too, then i thought i was born with a universal language that we dont have words to describe yet, I like the psychology you used when trying to see the animals perspective (same here) jumped right into their mind (when i try using animal empathy on people my mind spins FASTER) is that fuzzy feeling like a tickle that makes your facial muscles seize up and get warm? Sometimes the animals around me will fight for my affection and get jealous of each other if ones getting more pats, four legged friends also tend to use their mouths similar to how we use our hands if a dog wants to hold your hand he will gently bite it, at least mine does. Here is some proof of my animal connection. https://youtu.be/TJ3ligabxz8
>>
>>19311808
Ive thought of an experiment to test this but it would require someone hooked up to a fMRI machine for months waiting for a the same brain pattern twice, once in the REM sleep once while awake, Deja Vu Dream, Clairvoyance, Precognition, there are too many words that describe a similar feeling
>>
>>19311759
It's usually just a simple mundane everyday thing from your visual perspective at a seemingly random time, mine happen at night and if I'm excited when it happens in the future that emotion is carried back in time and wakes me up, I try to write them down with a notepad by my bed with date and time and look back to what I wrote down after the deja vu occurs, they happen days weeks or months later for me, what you need to realize while trying to expand this ability is that you have a small 30 second window of time in which you can pass information backwards through time, start marking them in your memory with a word to let you know your having one, ( I internally say DejaVu) then try to increase your heart rate, it make you more alert in the dream in the past, (get excited) then you pass the information you want to send yourself back in time, ( you only get around 30 seconds so make the phrase short, and repeat it many times) wake up back in time write it down, and now your fuckin with time and space.
>>
>>19311150
https://youtu.be/f7h7frRoAPk this is what you could become with training
>>
>>19303634
>omnipotent
>has limits
>can die
You're retarded, atleast larp correctly
>>
>>19307404
This.
He's definitely full of shit.
>>
>>19306224
Whoo hoo someone said siddhi.
If you count that as a superpower, I have had a profound realization of emptiness?
>How did I acquire it?
I suppose that a God sent to me while I was engaged in a perfect meditation. I was 8 years old. I knew it was Nirvana immediately, and those 15 minutes passed by like 15 seconds.
>Daily life?
The Void is absolution. I can take refuge in knowing the truth that all life and reality is ultimately untrue. It's knowing the darkness of true nothingness when you have only ever lived in the life.
I don't want to publicly claim that I am a siddhi. That seems vain. But I have told a few people about my experience.
>>
to be honest I'm not even sure. I feel this in my body that I can concentrate when I breath a certain way. its mentally exhausting to do so. I'm not even sure what its for. it feels... evil or something. I don't know. I've come up with several theories and am currently trying to figure out what it is. when I channel this force my emotions go out of whack I become depressed sometimes I get anxious other times. when I close my eyes and do it I feel rejuvenated somehow. sometimes I'll feel my heart beating or something. I really wanna know what this is for and how it works but I'm so lost on it. wish I had some help.
>>
>>19313122
feels like some kind of energy or something.
>>
>>19292177
Powerful healing factor. Claws attached to my skeleton on hand. When I returned from 'nam, I was selcted by the CIA to take place in part of their eugenics programs. They bonded a toxic metal alloy to my bones in an effort to turn me into a killing machine.
>How did you acquire it?
Was born with it, but the CIA put the metal in me.
If I get hurt, I heal rapidly, if someone tries to kill me, I gut them.
Don't want to be immortalized in shitty comic books that exaggerate everything for kids and virgins.
>>
>>19292509

>ruining your own LARP

NIGGER you need to lurk more.

If using it gives you headaches why the fuck would you do something like use it right before you go to sleep to do something your normal arms can do easier (pull up blanket).

You LARP niggers need to learn how to write. So many threads are ruined before OP responds even a few times.

In case you didn't hear me properly OP: you suck at writing.
>>
>>19295132

Nigga that's just good olfactory sense. Many great chefs have no use for timers (especially during the final cooking phase), I personally don't for familiar dishes.
>>
>>19312665
Shitposter ahoy. You don't know what siddhi is.
>>
>>19302876
There's difference between science as in actual scienctific method and science as in publicized papers. The former is always good.
>>
I have a few peculiarities about myself, but the closest to "supernatural" would be my incompatibility with older wireless
Technology.

In the time of antenna TV I would have to move around the room for the tv to work, much in the same way you may wander around for cell phone reception.

It was somewhat directional, but absolutely proximity based. The closer I got the worse it would be until I touched it, which was the clearest the picture could get.

This was near universal with TV antenna. Much subtler with radio, took me a while to notice.

Most other stuff was random, certain Wilkie-talkies, some wifi based on direction, those things that send your iPod over a radio signal were particularly finicky.

I think most phones are fine, all that I have owned anyways.

All I ever use it for is being a dick to people at bars (doesn't work anymore, thanks cable) and frustrating myself when I just wanted to watch some fucking tv or hear music.

Yea, so super powerful.
>>
>>19292177
Not really supernatural, but I was born with mild congenital insensitivity. Never really seen a use for it though.
>>
My dick changes sizes all the time. How do i live with it? I don't, I'm dead.
>>
Dunno if someone posted the same power already but:

Time Control
Beeing able timetravel, stop time, rewind time, speed it up, use it on SPECIFIC THINGS, make something do something infinetly etc.
Basically beeing the god of time.

Always wished beeing able to repeat stuff, do sth different or stop time and be able to do whatever i want, since I was 7.

When I fuck sth up, I can just rewind and fix it. Or stop time to do ... things.

Nobody would notice because I am the fucking Lord of Time bitch.
And even if somebody does, I'll either rewind their memories or go back and hide my mistake.
>>
>>19313361

Worst LARP ever.

Go ahead Doctor literally who, travel back in time and make a post pointing to mine before I posted it.
>>
>>19295308
I had MRSA for a week as a teen, before i told anyone
Now i have a numb, sizeable scar from it 8 years later
>>
>>19313313
That's not superpower anon, I also have it and so does practically everyone else. If I recall correctly it has to do with the fact that people can disrupt the radio waves due to normal electric qualities of living human body. But once you touch the antenna, you stop being a disruption for the signal - your limbs work as resonance chambers, amplifying it.
It's kind of nifty shit you can learn if you'll ever study for any electronics-related course.
Sorry to dash your hopes for being someone special.
>>
>>19313370
Uh I thought we would post our favourite superpowers here, that we always wanted?

Of course this shit's not real, I thought we'd be writing our desired powers here
>>
>>19313402
Not him anon, but I can tell you the thread is about powers people supposedly have IRL though there's so much shit here and nerdy references in what people write that without checking the OP it's easy to assume it's just what you thought. Next time, check the thread more thoroughly.
>>
>>19313400

I think you misunderstand. I mean like 3 people are watching tv, I walk in, it goes to static, I go back to watching from the kitchen

It is clearly not happening to the other people in the room, but my location has an affect. That's how I could cut out big game moments at the sports bar to be a dick. Fucking up the reception is as easy as rotating in my booth from ten feet away, or stretching my arms high above my head for something less subtle but more reliable.
>>
File: d81c9ac648ec810b54dc75cf9b489316.jpg (320KB, 612x1024px) Image search: [Google]
d81c9ac648ec810b54dc75cf9b489316.jpg
320KB, 612x1024px
Still young at this so I have a long way to go before I'm able to fully master my abilities

Current abilities developing: Energy Medicine, Claircognizance, Aura Reading, Astral and Mental Projection, Clairvoyance, Intuition

I'm still developing these at the moment, but I feel like I could get PK down if I practiced enough, I channel energy through my hands naturally.
>>
>>19313400

Another thing no one else contends with: I mentioned the litter transmitters that play your music over the radio? If more people were in the car passing it around I had to tuck the antenna extender I made into my belt to prevent static while the device wasn't touching me.

On occasion I would catch people next to me in traffic messing with their similar devices, once I heard my music through another cars souped up stereo!

It's all at least uncommon enough that my friends are all baffled by it.
>>
>>19299394
I can kinda do this too, I will have a weird feeling about stuff, the one time I remember it working the best is in the 2013 Auburn-Alabama game (the famous kick 6 game, if you don't know it look it up) before they even set it up to kick the field goal I said to my grandpa "he's going to return the kick for a touchdown" and he did.
>>
Dub summoning
>>
File: 1476148447617.jpg (51KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1476148447617.jpg
51KB, 460x460px
is crippling debt a superpower?
>>
>>19292345
Do you have any history or genetic type thing that may have helped you achieve this? I'm asking because I'm wondering if this the sort of thing I could develop with enough practice.
>>
>>19303811
The only additional information I can add is I've been a deja vu dreamer my whole life, sometimes with dreams taking months to manifest irl. They got more vivid and extended longer as I got older.

I had a problem with weed and smoked it every day for a while and during that period it stopped almost completely. But I've been clean for about 3 months now and theyve starter happening again. While it seemed like I basically started back at square one with their effectiveness they've been returning faster than they did initially.
>>
>>19297399
Fuck man digits freak me out these days
>>
>>19298776
Oh great its you again. I thought you said you were going back to tumblr?
>>
File: 1482309684315.jpg (35KB, 509x499px) Image search: [Google]
1482309684315.jpg
35KB, 509x499px
I have the power to make shitty mememes
Im a meme builder
>>
>>19292345
Are you a witch are have you just evolved like some humans? Cause I know a few witches with similar powers.
>>
ITT: Narcissism
>>
File: 1498538655645.png (160KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498538655645.png
160KB, 600x600px
>>19314536
I have the ability to cut your throat through the internet, Pretty neat huh??
>>
>>19314585
Seriously though, look at these fucking responses in this thread.
Half of these fucks claim to be some world ending type shit, and the others call "empathy" "clairvoyance" .
This board is stupid as hell sometimes. It blows me away.
Thread posts: 299
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.