[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Space photos are real! Apparently now those atheists believe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 89569_main_full.jpg (177KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
89569_main_full.jpg
177KB, 1600x1200px
>Space photos are real!

Apparently now those atheists believe in magical invisible cameras...who took this photo?
>>
95% of the photos from space are basically confirmed to be fake. This doesn't mean space is not real or that we have never been there. What it tells us is that people in power lie, and we already knew that
>>
File: 23-H2nPcAA.jpg (36KB, 540x375px) Image search: [Google]
23-H2nPcAA.jpg
36KB, 540x375px
>>19291927

>95%

Woah...thats a huge number you got there
Sauce?
>>
>>19291909
LOL butthurt bibletards that their invisble sky daddy is lost in space
>>
>>19291909
The Hubble space telescope has been repaired by astronauts several times.
>>
>>19291909
what a shitty cgi

i really wonder how anybody with intelligence can take this as fact

>journalists, media workers, people all ove the circle of earth

its like their critical thinking was shut down
>>
>>19291909
That pic CGI, but there are real pics of Hubble in space.

>>19292016
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=austronaut+repairing+hubble&t=ffab&iar=images&iax=1&ia=images
>>
>>19292026
They were implanted with feminist brainslugs
>>
>>19292228
How come there are no stars in the black part.

If I look up at night in a rural area its such a high density out there
>>
>>19292274

>How come there are no stars in the black part.

>If I look up at night in a rural area its such a high density out there
>at night

Guess when that picture was taken? During daylight and any sunlight would drown out any starlight just as it would on the ground.

How old are you anyway?
>>
>>19291952

No sorry I'm basically just full of shit.
>>
>>19292228
This anon gets it
>>
File: you....jpg (101KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
you....jpg
101KB, 2048x1024px
>>19291927
>95% of the photos from space are basically confirmed to be fake.

Where do you retards come up with this stupid shit?

I guess that's what happens when schools stop focusing on STEM and start focusing on "equality"....you get a generation of morons.
>>
>>19292228
Nice clouds you got there kek
>>
>>19291927
damn peasants aren't supposed to have Internet access
>>
the images of which are taken in a pool
>>
>>19292274
Look up to the moon.
Take picture of the moon.
Think about the difference.
Understood?
>>
>>19292228
nice blue screen
>>
File: Really now x.jpg (121KB, 990x633px) Image search: [Google]
Really now x.jpg
121KB, 990x633px
>>19291909
Going by that logic, all aerial photograhy like pic related is also clearly fake, because "muh magical invisible camera."
>>
>>19292254
This... This actually explains quite a lot.
>>
>>19295753
Officially the large photos of Earth are pieced together using smaller photos. In many cases you can see where they have recycled certain parts - you will have the same cloud formation used, the same pictures of the ocean, and so on. Its basically a collage of other images - and that's best case scenario. The fact that many of them are pushed as 100% legit when they are clearly not can be troublesome to the narrative.
>>
>>19291909
>>19291927
You're a special kind of moron, aren't you?
>>
>>19292274
Because, you inbred fuckstick, when you take a picture of a large, relatively bright object so that its properly exposed, smaller, dimmer objects (such as stars) are UNDERexposed and don't show up as well, if at all. Photography 101
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.