[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange 3rd eye behaviors and visions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Pineapple-Pizza-Girl.jpg (41KB, 749x512px) Image search: [Google]
Pineapple-Pizza-Girl.jpg
41KB, 749x512px
Has anyone had some shit going down in the last hour? i was chilling out when bam, im seeing a fuzzy third picture, literally, and it orients with my movements 1 for one, in a different place. closing my eyes in this state will reveal a three picture vision away from me. Who else is seeing this shit?
>>
File: 4txLAcL.png (399KB, 491x694px) Image search: [Google]
4txLAcL.png
399KB, 491x694px
fukken NOBODY?
>>
File: 1499843411884.jpg (266KB, 750x537px) Image search: [Google]
1499843411884.jpg
266KB, 750x537px
>>19291303
>>
>>19291375
nice MEME
>>
>>19291303
How long have you been able to use your third eye?
>>
>>19291303
I'm not experiencing anything now, but I'm still waking up.

I believe you, though. I see distortions and lens flares, so far.

Any feelings or thoughts arise from the vision? Do you think it means something to your situation?
>>
I had this happen once last year, really freaky. Was like an imprint of an image in my mind was projected onto my field on vision and was vibrating for a few minutes
>>
>>19291303
> last hour
Uhh. No. I don't think anyone would have the same thing happening within the previous hour.

Also bumping with this because this is genuinely interesting to me.
>>
>>19292539
at the time it happened there was an interaction that happened to believe was a mass moment.

>>19291919
Years, but i'm shit at it, and it's a terminally underused thing. I don't even know how it became active last night, that's the thing that's fucking me up.

>>19292539
This was ~15-16 hours ago now.

I basically started running through the nested vision of a bunch of people, some seemed important. sometimes it felt like a slide. in/out of a mind, these were basic normal people, but sometimes this slipping around would cause i dunno... stronger things to activate? and it would feel like there were eyes behind me, which would allow me to slip into those eyes... there was a distinct aura over stuff, and slipping into those "watcher" eyes sometimes yielded utterly indesipherable experiences, but it was easy to "fall" into a lower level of eye.

There was a general attitude of mayhem, and i both intervened against something that seemed to be causing mayhem in people's minds, but there were so many. it felt like a psychic war leaping over a huge botnet of souls. where what you saw barely mattered so much as how the new imagery made you feel and change your thought processes.

I feel insane even trying to explain this. This was SO WEIRD. I was watching futurama and getting ready for bed, but not trying to sleep, and my room mate caught me walking around doing bizarre gestures and moving like I was in a VR helmet. I don't take drugs, and haven't even smoked a pot in years. But all of a sudden I had a third image, and closing my eyes let me both see my body around me in a color aura, it superimposed reality with low-level information you could selectively ignore for where your third eye was tuned. This went on for a solid hour, and I had to tell myself to stop, because i'm pretty sure i could've 3rd eye VR'd my way right into a mental hospital and a daily halidol RX. it still feels like I could go into it, but its not forcing things to happen like last night.
>>
>>19294193
Also the mass moment was when a bunch of weird color auras was in a room with a watcher, and the watcher creature killed one of us, or did something terrible regardless, and we responded by ripping its eye out
>>
File: 20170715_152355.jpg (790KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170715_152355.jpg
790KB, 2048x1152px
>>19291303
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.