[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: paul-movie-poster-2011.jpg (59KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
paul-movie-poster-2011.jpg
59KB, 600x400px
people out there that believe in aliens. how did you feel 10 years about aliens.2012 pole shifts nibiru anunaki, and when the time came nothing happened. how do you feel abouth all that stuff now
>>
>>19291217

Why should something have happened and what does it have to do with aliens?
>>
>>19291223
with the thing I watched on youtube and curtain dvds at the time, it was never aboutthe "end of the world" but the return of our alien creators and a shift in conciseness. and i didn't see any of that in that time, did you
>>
>>19291233
it just makes me feel, I don't know.
>>
>>19291236
I thought the world would change for the better.
>>
I was meditating on 2012 while playing a binaural beats video with trippy imagery. Right when my alarm went off everything got brighter, even though my eyes were closed. I was overcome by an intense feeling of joy because it meant there was really something to all this spirituality and soul stuff, there was a metaphysical side to the world.

Just to make sure, I rewound the video.

The brightness happened because the video faded to white, then yellow, then to orange, then to green.

I tried it with my eyes closed and it was the exact same glow.

That was the final nail in my Atheist coffin.
>>
I wonder how the people who believed in the FEMA camps, and trains, ready to take people away when Nibiru neared in 2012.

It was a different time back then.
>>
2012 felt like that 2001 event
>>
Thought that 2012 was the Mayan shit...?
>>
I don't know about you guys but there's definitely been a change since 2012 December.
I don't think it's been for better or worse, but there HAS indeed been a change in the way people thin and act, and how I personally perceive the world overall.
>>
>>19291217
>how do you feel abouth all that stuff now
About the same as I did before 2012.

The Anunnaki are not little grey men and Nebiru is not a planet.

Had ufologists bothered to read the actually lore rather than pick through it like hyperactive children, then the above statement would have been quite obvious to them.
>>
>>19293448
such as
>>
>>19291217
Very cynical and extremely jaded. I wanted some fallout shit to happen
>>
It began in 2012 and is still happening now . Nibiru is right under our noses!
Welcome to the new age
>>
Just for me personally, 2012, and 2013 was a time of great change. My parents split up, family members died, I lost my job, I drifted away from old acquaintances, old tastes and habits began to change, and I began to re-evaluate where I was headed in life.
>>
>>19293666
Check em
>>
The change started, but the parasites don't want to lose control, so they jumped dimensions on us. That's why things are so off right now. It's why no one cares, why everything is so fucked and NOTHING is happening.

They jumped is into an alternate, evil dimension void of Hope and disconnected from our hearts.

I'm going to get us back. Help me if you can
>>
I felt really schizophrenic.
>>
>>19295113
It's because we are in the wrong dimension
>>
File: proof of aliens.jpg (83KB, 478x394px) Image search: [Google]
proof of aliens.jpg
83KB, 478x394px
>>19295066
>2012
>mom died
>met my wife
>moved across the country
The meme is real
>>
>>19295126
Now that is shizophrenic
>>
>>19291217
>Some people said something about the fate of our reality and it wasn't true
>How can you possibly still believe in European sports cars?
>>
>>19294069
why
>>
>>19294069
Wanted aliens to make contact
>>
File: rdR74kL.jpg (141KB, 1135x631px) Image search: [Google]
rdR74kL.jpg
141KB, 1135x631px
This image singlehandedly changed my otherwise closed-minded opinion on the possible, nay, definite existence of ET's...

Still waiting for some more info on this if anyone has any. Can't believe there aren't more threads on this shit.
>>
>>19295781

Are you serious? This looks like a Dia de Los Muertos skeleton. Definitely not real.
>>
>>19295792
Serious and still looking for answers.

You're probably disinfo or some shit. Fuck off.
>>
>believes in aliens
>"YOU CAN'T PROVE THEY DON'T EXISTS"

remind you of anyone? aliens are a meme, you morons. not actually exist! ... when is the last time there was any alien anywhere ever? oh yea i forgot NEVER xDD ya benis
>>
>>19291217
people I want this to be a serious thread
>>
>>19295797

Dude. I'm a Phoenix native. I know what it looks like when you're standing outside in an environment like that. The lighting is fake as shit.

Go look up what Fife Symington said about the Phoenix lights. That's a tree worth barking up.
>>
>>19295862
Again, fuck off. You're so pathetic, getting paid to post on 4chan and tap into something that you're not even on the same spectrum as. It's always as soon as I post alien proof that you or someone else that is organized in the same sort of manner as you is to be coming on here and assaulting me or making non-junctured claims regarding information that I'm merely *questioning*. Not even drawing a conclusion here but I guess you have all the answers what with lighting and shit. This image corrupts most of the time I post it and FINALLY it works and immediately someone like you posts something about how you know the lighting and immediately know that it's a fake image. Wow you're so smart. May I ask who you work for? Where you went to college. Doesn't feel too good to be in the hot seat.

Sorry if I come off as a bit unhinged, I've been severely bothered by the disappearance of several people and whenever I bring up to groups that maybe there's a certain sort of junctured clause to the allegations I get shut the hell down. Maybe the clause is out of this world. Appreciate the response, quick response and I appreciate it. Looking for more info on this photo though... I will be ignoring your further posts! Thank you and have a good evening!!!
>>
>>19295916

I just finished my Snack Pack, so I'm going to bed now. I don't get paid to post on 4chan. I'm wasting the precious little time I have on Earth posting here, just like you.

I want to believe. I've never seen proof. But I have definitely seen more convincing stuff than that photo. It's a CGI claymation avatar.

Think about it like this: isn't it possible that you could design a character that realistic for a video game? Then one of the same nerds that make those games made this. Somewhere, somebody is laughing at you and everyone else posting about it. They're the ones pulling one over on you. Not me.

Yes, you do sound unhinged. But there's no need to apologize. Sucks to have your bubble burst.
>>
File: 1498707369063.png (977KB, 783x609px) Image search: [Google]
1498707369063.png
977KB, 783x609px
>>19295781
>>
Bump the Ayy Lmao
>>
>>19291217
I knew 2012 was bullshit. The fuck would a pole shift even do that would be noticeable?

I was more of a believer then though. I thought probably most things claimed to be alien were aliens. I didn't really know about Nibiru, the anunaki I thought were bullshit because of the gold harvesting. I did believe in panspermia however and I kind of still think it's possibly for aliens to have created life here for whatever reasons.

Now I'm kind of pretty much sure that most things are gubment related.

When you listen to Barney Hill tell his story of the abductions he describes mother fuckers in hazmat suits. When you hear the communion author describe his abduction, he woke up bloody and was told by a doctor he got raped. He probably got raped.

I think they got some terrifying drugs that make people cooperate and I think they can screen memories with these drugs and the abduction scenario is something so prevalent in our culture it works on pretty much anyone.

I think there are some legitimate sightings but I think most these things are gubment.

There's no scientific reason Nibiru can't be a real planet with an odd orbit, we don't really know dick about space. In fact they just recently discovered another planet past the kiper belt that is slinging shit around and they think they way its slinging shit its going to be about 10 times the size of earth. Our scientific knowledge of space is in the most infant stages and we still have retards that think the earth is flat.

Anunaki are still gay.
>>
>>19296024
Your right we "DON'T" know. but it's fun to ponder
>>
2012 was just the beginning

you dont complain when "nothing happens" on the first page of a new book

next 10 years should be quite novel
>>
>>19296047
possibly
>>
Noone with a clue really thought there would be a big event in 2012. There might be something to it but the whole end of the world on the 21st thing is just mainstream level understanding.
>>
>>19295083
>Flash! Ahh!
>Savior of the Universe
>Flash! Ahh!
>He is a miracle

I believe in you! Go Flash go!
>>
>>19296045
I'm not a skeptic and I enjoy stories of any kind. I just believe that most ufo encounters are people.
>>
>>19291217
2012 was a new beginning
Pole shifts already occurred, explains the weather patterns
Anunaki are an ancient race but not as relevant today
Nibiru is false (as far as I know)
Aliens are real, and they are already here, and have already been here for thousands of years
Any alien arrival will simply be a partial disclosure, a half truth.
They are not our enemies, and any that would be our enemies are already right under our noses
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.