[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone help me find this webm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1493174877889.jpg (299KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1493174877889.jpg
299KB, 1280x853px
Okay so i was browsing /gif/ and someone mention this webm they saw ill discribe it to you

>There was a webm I saw posted years ago, the video is a boy on a cam site similar to omegle but it was something different I think. The girl starts teasing the boy and a black figure/smudge begins to appear behind the girl and moves forward slowly. The boy points it out to the girl she sees it and then starts screaming incoherently. It's always stuck with me. Anyone have it?

directly from the dude i posted this before and got no answers
>>
>>19291211
please guys i really want to find this webm
>>
not a webm but is this it?

>https://www.heavy-r.com/video/153110/Strip_Tease_Teen_Possessed/

Shit gives me the willies
>>
>>19291285
thats it! thanks anon
>>
>>19291211
>>19291285
Don't tell me you believe this shit?
>>
>>19291508
It's okay anon. The rest of us don't mind if you're the only one that doesn't believe.
>>
>>19291527
It's literally the least scary thing, try hards
>>
>>19291508
This board is filled with fairy faggots scared of shadows
>>
>>19291579
Daily reminder the tripfags are cancer and do not have a solid grasp on board culture.
>>
>>19291584
Please, explain board culture to us
>>
>>19291601
Don't be a faggot.
>>
>>19291616
Autistic level maxed
>>
>>19291623
Nobody called you a faggot, faggot.
>>
>>19291631
You sir are being trolled and you don't even know it
>>
File: pretroll.jpg (1MB, 680x1671px) Image search: [Google]
pretroll.jpg
1MB, 680x1671px
>>19291634
For you I chose something high class. Now run along and don't let me catch you doing this shit again.
>>
>>19291211

Eh, watched it... I mean yeah, was freaky enough I guess. But just seemed like a viral add from a B grade marketing firm, given the production value, for a B grade horror movie.

Good effort, but the shop effects at the end with her eyes and mouth were too over the top.
>>
>>19291285
Even if the video is fake (which it might be, might not be) it is still fucking scary
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.