[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ghost "Locking"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: big green.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
big green.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
Me and a couple of mates were staying up at a friends house for a few hours, just wanted a break for a bit, had been walking and jogging for a few hours. This house, according to the past 2 previous owners, plus our friend who's staying in the house are sure it's haunted, as there are footsteps throughout the house almost constantly, (at least once an hour), and our friend even has claimed to see them quite often, even to a point of knowing some of their names. However, a new one showed up, who to most of us looked like a couple of green flashes or a full silhouette of a body. We nicknamed it "Big Green" just for convenience. We got around to asking it question, and throughout the questioning it seemed tense, on edge, and in distress. We asked why, and it refused to answer. We asked it to come down to our level, and it blatantly said it could not, and that something was "Locking" it to the upstairs area, which includes the house's second floor and attic. My questions are, is it possible for other spirits to "Lock" each-other to a certain part of the house, and if they can't, what could our friend be dealing with in the house?
>>
Yes it is. For example a Devil can lock Himself onto your soul and thats how you become posessed
>>
Did you guys just move in?
I'm assuming your house is run by young adults. Friends coming in uninvited frequently? People stay over unexpectedly often?
If you had someone skilled in the arts they could look at the house's energy barrier and find any holes or obstacles. But if they were that skilled the ghosts would be a more pressing issue.
I wouldn't go near your crazy fucking haunted house during the night.
>>
>>19291091
OP Here.
No, I believe my friend has been living there for about 2 and a half years, and over this time has made connection with the spirits.

No, my friend stays with his father, as he is trying to find an affordable place in our state. This was the first time I personally had been over to their house, and it was only 4 of us, including our friend.

We left the house after I almost threw up. I definitely saw something in the doorway to the left of Big Green. It was a very angry looking spirit, and it "Aura" as my friend called it was jet black.
>>
>>19291100
This is what I would do
>be nice to the ghosts
>give them permission to stay in the house and let them take over it
>sell the fucking house and bolt the fuck out of there fast
>let someone get raped by ghosts
>>
>>19291117
All of the spirits seem benevolent, a few have been a bit rowdy, knocking over cups and such, but never actually violent. This is the first time anything this spooky has ever happened.
>>
>>19291049
Ghosts are decent in modern homes, they seem to understand property rights and you mess with them enough they WILL fuck around with you
>>
>>19291121
Despite how insanely terrifying this seems to me I would love to see the barrier in that house. Do ghosts change it? Are there doors beyond inside of it? Fascinating research questions in one of the few fields I've shown a lot of success in.
Is one part of the house more haunted than the others?
Do people usually sleep downstairs?
>>
>>19291140
Our theory is that the reason there are so many spirits is due to the property being so old. Only recently were more houses built around it, and this one renovated.
>>
>>19291142
No. All the bedrooms are on the second floor, and my friend is scared almost shitless.
>>
>>19291076
lmao its not the devil its lesser demons
>>
>>19291049
So could you get some recorders and see if it will talk into them? Video aswell, and post it? I'm curious now and need proof.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.