[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it always serling? I could've sworn it was sterling.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9829.jpg (96KB, 569x1008px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9829.jpg
96KB, 569x1008px
Was it always serling? I could've sworn it was sterling.
>>
I went to post a screenshot of his wiki so i could say this is shitty fucking bait but then i noticed it is actually "Serling". The fuck?
>>
>>19291014
What the fuck, Twilight Zone is one of my favorite shows and I still watch it whenever it happens to be on; is this a well-constructed meme or am I actually that blind to details?
>>
That man is a stunna
>>
>>19291014
Welcome to Universe #14 anon
>>
>>19291014
wtf I've been watching the twilight zone on Netflix lately and swore it said sterling, thought that was his name my whole life
>>
>>19291511
Also I can remember doing some shit about the twilight zone in a middle school english class and I remember clear as day my teacher referring to him as Rod Sterling
>>
If you say the name Rod Serling out loud or in your head it sounds like Sterling. Unless you intentionally try to pronounce it slowly and correctly. I don't know whether or not it was Serling or Sterling but that wouldn't be hard to mix up. I always thought it was Sterling.
>>
It's Serling, it's always been. I always think it's a little goofy when "big fans" call him Sterling
>>
>>19291014
Couldn't possibly be a wikipedia error eh
>>
looks like a case of the Mandella Effect,try to get to your universe as soon as possible
>>
>>19291014
>>19291168
>>19291511
>>19291537
>>19291557

Yes it was always Serling. I remember this as far back as grade school. Not everything is Mandela Effect guys, go back to your Berenstein Bears
>>
It was always Serling; Sterling, at one point, was a more commonplace word, so plenty of announcers misspoke it.
>>
>>19292565

The Donald Sterling fiasco all over the news a couple years ago didn't help that, I'm sure. Now people getting into twilight zone recently probably confuse it with sterling, thinking it's a common surname. Stuff like this doesn't help the mandela effect case any. This is just a simple mix up of phonetics. People thinking that Mandela died in a prison years ago is an entire event, complete with memories of news coverage and everything. Not just mispronouncing some one's name for years.
>>
Im sure anon it was your favourite dish
papas precummerling
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.