[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Darlie Routier. Innocent or Guilty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: darlie-routier-7.jpg (36KB, 346x520px) Image search: [Google]
darlie-routier-7.jpg
36KB, 346x520px
Darlie Routier.

Innocent or Guilty?
>>
>>19290951
guilty
>>
>>19290951
>Darlie
>Husband Darin
>sons Damon, Devon, Drake

The real crime was how fucking basic this family was.
>>
>>19290951
Red pill me?
>>
Convicted in Texas, so probably innocent.
>>
>>19290951
There's seemingly no evidence against her so I'm surprised she got convicted.

And this:

>Newscasts showed Routier and other family members holding a birthday party at the children's grave to posthumously celebrate Devon's 7th birthday, just eight days after the murders. She was shown smiling and laughing as she sprayed Silly String on the graves in celebration of Devon's birthday, singing "Happy Birthday."

Lol how was this allowed to be shown to the jury? Who the he'll knows how you would act there?
>>
>>19291239
Woman convicted of killing her two sons. Her supposed motive was possible life insurance scam. The prosecutors painted her as a depressed materialistic bitch. When husbands company began to tank and lose money, she lost it.

She called police and claimed man came in and attacked her and kids. Kids were dead but yet killer left her alive with superficial wounds and bailed. FBI claimed wounds were self inflicted as they cuts were "hesitant". Police investigation found her story to not quite match up with the crime scene.

Police began to investigate and placed hidden cams around her sons gravesites hoping to catch her break down and confess. Instead they caught her laughing and joking while playing with silly string at a birthday party they threw at the gravesite. Clearly not the behavior of a sane woman who is grieving.

Police arrest her and is put on trial. Found guilty and is now sitting on Death Row. Although there are a lot of skeptics who believe she is innocent and that the police botched the investigation.

I personally believe shes guilty. The lack of any kind of evidence to prove a forced entry, let alone any kind of trail from the house after "killer" bailed. The very fact that the "killer" left her alive to identify him? Not only that but a man who has no problems slaughtering kids runs from a adult? Darlie cleaned off evidence, yes, she wiped off the fucking "killers" knife. The 911 call where she was more worried about everything but her kids. Of course, the silly string video showing she just deeply didn't give a fuck.

She was just all kinds of fucked up. I think it was pretty open and close.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.