[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cursed Item?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 20170714_012735.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170714_012735.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Hello /x/...
I was wondering if anyone could help me with an experience I had tonight and possibly answer questions about a five dollar bill I received today? I think it might be cursed.
>>
Continue
>>
I was working today at the local gas station. All of our restrooms have automatic faucets. I was alone at the urinal, when behind me one of the faucets turned on automatically.

I turned because I thought someone had come in that i hadn't noticed. But to my surprise I was still alone in the men's restroom.

I was a little creeped out but thought that maybe it was from a bug or a shadow moving across the sensor.
>>
>>19290853
What the $5 got to do with it?
>>
Jokingly like a dumbass I spoke into the empty room: "I know your there" I don't know what I expected to happen. maybe the faucet would have come on again?

Unsurprisingly nothing responded I washed my hands and returned to work at the register.

The next transaction I had was for prepay on gas. DUde wanted to prepay like ten bucks he gave me two fives.
>>
>>19290867
So how do you know this specific $5 bill is the one that's cursed and not the other?
>>
Immediately I noticed that the bill had writing on it.

Working as a cashier you'll notice a lot of bills are marked up usually doodled on or counterfeit checked. This one however as you can see has one word on it. which happens to be my name. I remember being frozen in shock when I saw it. I've been thinking about it all day now IDK if i can sleep now.

What are your thoughts /X/? was it a coincidence or warning from a ghost? Help pls.
>>
File: 1466746689073.jpg (11KB, 207x236px) Image search: [Google]
1466746689073.jpg
11KB, 207x236px
>>19290886
Jordan is a fairly common name, so it may be coincedence. Does your employer make you wear a nametag, or is there any chance you would have disclosed your name to this customer in a previous conversation and he's pulling your chain?
>>
>>19290841
If nothing bad has happened I'd just ignore it. If it really bothers you then deposit the bill next chance you have and be rid of it.
>>
So why do you think it's cursed? Doesn't sound like anything bad happened.
>>
>>19290932
Possible, i do wear a nametag. Honestly the first thing i would have thought of is that its a coincidence if it happened to me outside of the previous event.

>>19290942
>>19290950
could something bad happen if i don't get rid of the bill?
>>
>>19290952
To be fair, bad things can happen no matter what you do. Don't worry about it my dude, at least not until you get another bill with a death threat or occult insignia on it.

Also, did you steal a 5 from the till just to post this on /x/? I hope, assuming this isn't a benign shitpost, that you at least swapped in equal monez.
>>
>>19290952
could something good happen if you don't get rid of the bill?
>>
File: boss approves.gif (1020KB, 257x194px) Image search: [Google]
boss approves.gif
1020KB, 257x194px
Ghost blowjob is five dollars.
>>
>>19290975
i had another five i put in the cash register yes, honestly i just thought this would be an interesting experience to share with /X/

no nothing bad has happened. TY for the replies. Hopefully this was just my curiosity getting the better of me.
>>
File: 1483485947708.jpg (543KB, 800x708px) Image search: [Google]
1483485947708.jpg
543KB, 800x708px
>>19290841
All money is cursed, but it is a necessary evil.
>>
File: 1442729169282.jpg (46KB, 445x472px) Image search: [Google]
1442729169282.jpg
46KB, 445x472px
I mean odds are some dude named Jordan won a bet and the one who lost it simply wrote his name on it.

>Go to nearest Gypsie camp in your town
>Give them the dollar
>If they toss it away it's cursed
>If they keep it it's not

You'll be fine.
>>
>>19290841
Whenever I get paper money that has a bad "feeling" to it, or it has something /x/ fishy about its circumstances, my solution is simple:

ATM-->Deposit to bank account

You keep the entire value of the money while any weird stuff attached to the bill becomes the bank's problem.

It may indeed be cursed. Deposit that shit and you won't have to care.
>>
>>19291194
Yep.

It's interesting tough, maybe you could make the flame ritual, but if it's haunted you'll get in troubles.
>>
>>19290841
>cursed money

you didnt steal from someone did you? you may have encountered the milagro man.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.