[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nazca Alien Mummies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1421-640x360.jpg (37KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1421-640x360.jpg
37KB, 640x360px
Real or hoax?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZPDhPeQnRY
>>
File: the-smoking-man-the-x-files.jpg (17KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
the-smoking-man-the-x-files.jpg
17KB, 400x300px
>>19290751
Hi there mulder
>>
File: Smoker.png (2MB, 735x983px) Image search: [Google]
Smoker.png
2MB, 735x983px
Hoax, all of it.
>>
>>19290751
>>19290751
>>19290751
>>19290751
>Malarkey
>>
confirmed hoax. Do some research OP
>>
>>19290751
I dunno. That's shit doesn't even look remotely real. Looks like it's made from paper mache. I've never seen a mummified body that is perfectly clean and white like that. What the actual fuck? Were they even trying?
>>
File: Alien-Nazca-827011.jpg (29KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Alien-Nazca-827011.jpg
29KB, 590x350px
>>19291804
What the hell is this in the pic? Do they have a tiny one? Kek. Too bad everyone single news website on the internet is absolutely awful. Can't even get a straight story on this shit. Just a bunch of Hurr Derrs.
>>
>>19290751
Not gonna lie that looks fake as fuck. Look at the feet. And the hands, and the face. The more i look at it the less it adds up.
>>
>>19290751
The foot has no heel, how would it stand? Looks like a child made it out of plaster or something
>>
>>19290751
Been following this affair for months. If it's a hoax, it has fooled several scientists in Russia and USA as well
>>
>>19292151
>If it's a hoax, it has fooled several scientists in Russia and USA as well
None of those are real scientists. Their names are either fake, or they don't work for the organizations they claim to. The findings also haven't been reported to any scientific review board.

Everyone behind this is known for hoaxing, and this is only being reported through tabloids and paysites. Besides the "mummies" looking fake as fake (as other people have said, it looks like paper mache or plaster), it's obviously fake.
>>
Jaime is a known hack. Fuck him and his shit shows . He has a nice house in the forest though.
>>
>>19292879
this
Look up their names, they're pretty well known for this kind of bullshit, especially that "investigative journalist"
>>
Real or not it'll be called fake either way cause it wasn't discovered by white people
>>
>>19291804
>>19291932
how do you explain the DNA samples confirming biologically female specimen and xrays showing complete skeleton?
paper mache??
>>
>>19293358
>implying they're real scientists performing real scientific studies
>>
>>19293358
Before we go full autist like
>>19293590

Lets just say it's curious if real and let the testing finish first. Just don't give them any kind of money.
>>
>>19293358
>bones from various animals
>articulated in a humanoid anatomy
>plaster the skeleton and sculpt to look like an ayy
elaborate but a hoax
>>
>>19293633
>Every single thing that I don't understand is an elaborate hoax

Unless you want to bring some sourced evidence from a person who picked chicken wings out of the mummy. Save the autism till we have facts.
>>
>>19290751
>gaia
your life is a hoax if you give them traffic
>>
>>19293641
>A Facebook clickbait site is sourced evidence
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.