[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 377
Thread images: 49

File: 2Vlad.jpg (879KB, 800x1124px) Image search: [Google]
2Vlad.jpg
879KB, 800x1124px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19287666
>>
10/10 bat
Would give them a kiss even though they would bite my nose
>>
>>19290634
Baww <3

Second one in. I'm just lurking, willing to talk about tarot.
>>
Im really thinking about getting a tarot deck. How hard is to start to give reads?
>>
Can someone with good accuracy trade me? I need to know the likelihood of R leaving and how long it would take. Not romantic.
>>
File: 1498447271244.jpg (61KB, 540x427px) Image search: [Google]
1498447271244.jpg
61KB, 540x427px
Hey all, still doing tarot reading for another 10 or 15 minutes! All I ask is a cute cat picture, and no "general readings"
>>
>>19290653
Ask
>>19290644 they know what they are talking about
>>
File: tmp_29526-Yawn.(2)-198820284.jpg (32KB, 554x370px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_29526-Yawn.(2)-198820284.jpg
32KB, 554x370px
>>19290667
Thank you about the reading in the other. I asked you about an email i sent.
My query now is.
Does she will answer me?
>>
File: images-1.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>19290667

I need to know how my career is going? Attached is my cat.

Thanks reader.
>>
>>19290653
Not too hard, but I would say to practice for a bit on yourself until you start to get it down. Also, it took me a while to really find a deck I clicked with, they all seem to have a personality. Some seem to like to be used for certain types of questions, some are more general
>>
File: 4-ways-cheer-up-depressed-cat.jpg (80KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
4-ways-cheer-up-depressed-cat.jpg
80KB, 1000x700px
>>19290667
what happens between my crush and me this month
>>
File: rawr.jpg (91KB, 554x554px) Image search: [Google]
rawr.jpg
91KB, 554x554px
>>19290667

Am I right to chase the one who goes North to South and back?
>>
File: 200_s.gif (30KB, 380x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
30KB, 380x200px
>>19290667
Will we reconcile?
>>
File: 6c5de4af8afe7fb548036bf69b1dcc7d.jpg (283KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
6c5de4af8afe7fb548036bf69b1dcc7d.jpg
283KB, 1280x1024px
>>19290681
I wish I could do yes or no questions, but I have never gotten a good success rate with those kind of readings. Sorry anon :/ Waiting is the hard part, but I'm sending you good blessings.

>>19290682
Career seems fine right now, in 3 months, it looks like you will have a lot of people wanting your attention. Don't forget to send thank you notes/emails to people who've helped you or you've done any sort of business with, they'll enjoy it
>>
>>19290674
It's not hard at all to just start using a deck. The hardest part is in learning how to be honest, yet compassionate in your readings, as well as how to tap into your intuition with the cards. And it all starts by choosing a deck that draws your attention.
>>
If i got a tarot deck i will be a good reader?
>>
File: nebelung cat.jpg (540KB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
nebelung cat.jpg
540KB, 3648x2736px
>>19290667
I'm always down to post cute cat pictures.
And my inquiry would be... How can I better connect with my magickal practices? To specify, I'm Wiccan, and although that name itself holds a lot of preconceived notions, it's what works for me. So, magickal practices in relation to Wicca, to be a little more specific.
>>
>>19290702
Oops. Meant to ping >>19290653
>>
File: HALP.jpg (38KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
HALP.jpg
38KB, 500x335px
>>19290667
am i on the right track with the work i'm pursuing, will it come to fruition - when?
>>
File: nebelung2.jpg (162KB, 800x550px) Image search: [Google]
nebelung2.jpg
162KB, 800x550px
>>19290667
>>19290704
I will also note that, as tends to happen with these threads, the reader gets bombarded, so no worries if you don't get to mine.
>>
>>19290703

only you can answer that, anon. get a deck and try it out!
>>
>>19290700
dont worry bro. Thanks anyway!
>>
>>19290597
It seems to be a community college. There's not much in it aside from everything that every other college has...
>>
>>19290685
would you like to elaborate on these different decks? i'm interested in ordering a deck.
>>
>>19290687
Did August and July because July is half way over...I'm not getting anything super good. Looks like you'll talk a bit, but nothing romantic will happen. You might go back and forth a little on how you feel as well.

>>19290688
Yes, but be wary you don't get too attached to this one.

>>19290693
Doesn't look like it, sorry anon
>>
>>19290702
Yeah kind of like how I have oneitis with the golden thread deck.
But intuition does play a very big role.
Trust the feelings that you get! Do every reading with a lot of love!
>>
>>19290709
I will. I really enjoy /div/ thread too.
>>
>>19290703
Yes!!!
>>
>>19290718

I'll have to blow it up and get out. Thanks.
>>
>>19290723
angel chan can you help me with this please :( >>19290659
>>
>>19290636
>How do I feel about S, how does she feel about me, and where is our relationship at the moment?

Dang it, I only see depression, expectations not met and maybe you figuring out a way to make things better.
>>
>>19290723
Wow! Im really excited now. Id have that feeling too. Tomorrow i will look out for some cool deck.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (87KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
87KB, 800x800px
Alright, last ones, hour is about up. I might do a few more if the questions are really interesting, who knows.

>>19290704
Cards are telling me that you can do a few things: You should work hard and search inside yourself to find out who you really are and what you want, as well as how you can improve your pitfalls. Also, to look for a mentor. At the end of the day, you need to do the legwork, because nobody will do it for you. I've gotten I think to everyone so far, no worries!>>19290716

>>19290707
Keep going with your job, and look into every avenue you can. Also, start trying to talk to people who are also on this track. Get deep into this job, but don't let it take over your life!

>>19290716
Sure, I use the Universal Tarot mostly, it is my favorite and I have a great connection with it. The Thoth I feel is honest, but brutally so, and usually only gives me the bad of any situation, but it is also very syimbolic and hard to read for a beginner. The Rider Waite is a very popular one, and it is okay, but the Universal Suits my needs better. I have a Marseilles Deck, but it likes to play tricks on me, has a sense of humor, that is for sure
>>
File: caturday-shutterstock_149320799.jpg (62KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
caturday-shutterstock_149320799.jpg
62KB, 720x720px
>>19290667
what do you see between A and I in the future
>>
>>19290744
Remember, choose a deck which you find appealing, one that draws you to it, disregard opinions from others.
>>
>>19290719
For tarot, I have more of a fouritis than anything. Universal Waite, Golden Dawn, Marseille and Ghosts tarot. One deck I'd love to get my hands on for the art of it is the Hanson-Roberts deck.

That said, I meditated on each and every card when I first got my Universal Waite deck, enough for me to internalise all the images in my mind. And that helped my intuition greatly.
>>
>>19290740
hmm... maybe man, maybe. This is one I don't really know the answer to, I just thought I'd shoot it out there. I've been a little sad about our lack of communication lately, but she is dealing with a lot and stressed, so I'm trying to give her space. Do you mean that I have not met her expectations or vice-verse? Hopefully I can make things better, we've been dating for 3 months, and when it's good, it's phenomenal and we have a ton of fun. I don't know if things are getting worse, or if it's just my imagination and I need to be patient. How can I make things better?
>>
>>19290770
I can give you a reading on this, but I would rather not use scrying because as you can see, my accuracy is too good yet.
>>
>>19290772
Give me a reading however you'd like, I'd appreciate it :)
>>
File: FB_IMG_1496465788482.jpg (48KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496465788482.jpg
48KB, 640x640px
>>19290667
Will i make some decent money at my next job?
>>
>>19290781
>>19290749
Hey guys, sorry, but I'm about wiped out from the last hours of reading, I'll be back tomorrow to help out, if you would still like it, otherwise, hopefully someone else can get to you. Sorry again
>>
File: download (1).jpg (6KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6KB, 210x240px
Air query.

Male.

Beautiful thing: sensibility

Why was the real reason behind all this?
>>
>>19290784
Np :)
>>
>>19290775
Your side:

>The world, reversed sun, The emperor

It seems to confirm what I saw through scrying, you do like this girl and think that you could really keep the relationship... however at the moment there is something you seem to be lacking, something about her or the situation with her which makes you suffer, despite this, you make a effort to not show this pain before her, instead creating a facade that all is well.

On her side:
>Reversed 2 of pentacles, justice, queen of pentacles

To put it in simple terms there not a feeling of stability, it seems to be that she can no longer rely on the relationship going as smoothly as it used to before; this however does not mean she is not trying to find ways to regain that stability and former happiness that you both once had as suggested by Justice.

It seems to be like she's having the same mental struggles you have, however unlike you, she's just showing a bit more of a neutral mindset towards you... display of affection is not so often as it used to.

The middle card is the ace of cups, meaning that despite the hardships that you currently face, there is a desire from both parties to regain that mutual affection you once had...

I believe that if you do try hard and talk about it, you will overcome this.
>>
Trading: Do I still have the power to make S (last name initial) jealous? If so how can I do this?
>>
>>19290819
Thanks, I really appreciate you doing this, and it looks pretty spot on. She is a Libra as well, so when I see Justice, with her set of scales, it reminds me of her.

It really heartens me to hear that she is trying to find ways to regain that stability as well, and that she has a desire to regain the mutual affection we used to have.

Thank you so much for the reading, I really appreciate it!

You've already done a lot, but if you can do one more, is there any advice for me regarding her? Whether to lighten the pain on my end, anything I can do to lighten the pain on her end, or even something I can do to help get the relationship back on track?

Every time I consult my runes about it, they tell me to have patience and that I am on my own journey of improving myself
>>
>>19290846
Let me check.
>>
>>19290826
The guides say that money wise in the future would be your best bet. Romantic, no. Flaunt what you have or make up stuff when you come into some money.

My query if you can't do time just tell me if R will >>19290659

My query
>>
>>19290876
ace of pentacles, five of pentacles, four of pentacles, moon, ten of swords

leaving is inevitable. it might take a while, but it's going to happen whether you want it to or not.
>>
>>19290846
Queen of cups, reversed 7 of pentacles, reversed king of wands.

It's just a reinforcement of what was told before, try not to delve too hard into the problem too much on your own, instead openly talk about it; when both of you acknowledge and openly choose to fix the problem things will get better, that is at least what they tell me.
>>
>>19290826
Yes/No returned a hard maybe.

Pulling cards for how: Princess of Cups, The Star, Princess of Pentacles, King of Pentacles, 8 of Wands

You'll need to grab this person's attention through a subtle emotional appeal, something that really gets under the skin, but in a subtle way. Just catch attention, but don't engage directly. Try to do this indirectly. From there, this person must see very visible signs of your success, preferably in a new endeavor. The pentacle cards show money or financial success as prominent. This has to occur and be shown off when you are in sight. The notion I get is something like social media, where your achievements are being displayed, but some emotional trigger needs to proceed that.

If I do what she is asking of me, will she cooperate, or do I have to do more? Or is it not even worthwhile to do it?
>>
>>19290898
queen of wands, knight of wands, ace of cups, eight of pentacles, moon, seven of wands, strength, justice

Oh yes anon. There will always be more with this one. The thing is if you stay in her good favor it will all be to your benefit. She has good things to offer you but seems to want you to work for it and prove that what she is giving out you would be willing to return tenfold. Is she asking too much? well, that's really for you to decide. some people like dynamics like this. they enjoy pleasing and serving, but it seems this one wants to please as well. she just wants to make sure you're willing to do the same in return. you'll receive your just reward at the end of it all. I suggest continuing on if you have the strength to do so.
>>
>>19290896
Thanks so much anon. We have actually talked a couple weeks ago, and she said that she has a tendency to pull away from people and want to be alone when things in her life get stressful, she has been working on it and is better than she was ( not by much, but I can tell she is working)

I myself have trust issues, and we have talked about that and it is something O have also been trying to work on and improve on

From your response, it seems like we are already on the right track, it's just the beginning stages. Thanks again, your reading has given me peace of mind. I hope I can return the favor sometime soon!
>>
>>19290920
If you can I do have a question:

I would like to know what approach to take with K, this is about friendship, but under rather unusual circumstances.
>>
>>19290918
Want to trade again?
>>
>>19290935
Okay. query?
>>
>>19290948
Is there a better option than dealing with her? I don't want to say what she wants is unreasonable, but it's far beyond my comfort zone.
>>
>>19290925
I will soon, I'm out fetting milk right now, I'll do it as soon as I get back
>>
>>19290959
two of pentacles rx, seven of cups rx, high priestess, chariot rx, devil

I'm sorry anon but there is no other way of dealing with her. Yes there are ways that would be reasonable for most but she seems to just want what she wants and there is simply no way around it. I feel a tantrum brewing. Is she really asking that much? She may feel like you don't trust her to deliver.
hermit
there may be some options to achieve your goals outside of her participation but it will take you a long time to discover those options and her way will definitely be the fastest and arguably easiest. you just HAVE to do it. haha I'm sorry. I'm not laughing at you it's just that right now her frustration is a bit childish but she finds it silly, like she wants to tease you a bit over it. decide soon. It will quickly switch from playful teasing to a tantrum. Don't let her catch you doubting.

For me can you tell me if this person I asked you about will want me in their life again? right now i'm sure they want to cut me out, but the reader said our bond was strong so i'm curious about our future.
>>
>>19290982
Sort of? I pulled cards on this person's disposition towards you, from current to post jealousy point and thereafter:
>7 of Pentacles, The Fool, 6 of Wands, The Emperor
Well, right now this person isn't really feeling it with you, duh. That's why you are considering the jealousy thing. Funny thing about that, though, this person might be under the impression that you're not as invested as you really are or you think you are.

Anyway, the jealousy point is The Fool, no explanation needed there. From there, this person sees you as glowing and thinks he/she scored with you. After this is a sensitive point, where the relationship takes a turn. Depending on how it turns, it will either lead towards extreme stability or something cold and formal.

Want to trade again?
>>
>>19291022
Sure. query?
>>
>>19291036
Referring to a completely different person altogether, I have a romantic interest in a certain girl and want advice to win her over. Yours?
>>
>>19291040
>yours
still asking about the same person. I know it will be off in the distant future but will i ever see them again? and if you can maybe a rough idea of when.
doing yours.
>>
>>19291040
queen of swords, nine of wands, justice reversed, two of pentacles, king of pentacles, ace of swords

Yikes this girl is really cold towards you for some reason. There is a sort of history or investment of some sort on her end which keeps her still swirling around the bowl but something is definitely off with her. She is sort of doing you dirty with the way your relationship has been going and she knows it. the question of why was answered with the moon. I usually take that as a sign of things unknown but if it were literally applied it could indicate a dark and twisted and confused person. They could have reasons but with moon more often than not it's just because the can. The only thing you can really do that efects her is remain in as much contact with her as possible which includes some intimate times like maybe watching a movie or talking on the phone. The biggest part actually deals with you. She really wants a king of pentacles. this king is both handsome and rich. He is cool, calm, and collected, stable and not too passionate in the romance department but is deeply invested in his outside pursuits. she finds this incredibly attractive. Yee....sounds like she wants a millionaire or something? idk.
Be careful with her. additional advice was knight of pentacles so proceed with caution. her intentions for you may not be innocent or based in love.
>>
>>19290920
This is an interesting relationship...It looks like you shouldn't get in your own way, you can trip yourself up...Let things flow how they may, and show K some genuine admiration. Things are currently in flux right now and changing.

Are you two "attached" in some way?
>>
>>19290925
>>19291075
Ah shucks, this one was for you!
>>
Trading
>>
>>19291075
What do you mean by getting in my own way?

And we are sort of friends, but with a lot of schedule issues.
>>
>>19291054
About 5 months from now there is an opportunity, but it is an awkward chance encounter. “How you been” and all that is said, but there's not really a meaty conversation unless you force one. If you don't, it will be years before you have a real conversation. I'm trying to calculate how long, but it's kind of off the charts. If you want this chance encounter to work in your favor, the way to approach the conversation is as follows:
>The Hermit rev, 3 of Pentacles rev, The High Priestess, The Sun, The Lovers
Notice all the Major Arcana? You'll need to rely heavily on the natural dynamic of the conversation and weave your own interference into that seamlessly, use its momentum to your advantage. Specifically, you'll need to rely on your intuition and read between the lines a lot, inserting those lines yourself. There is much that would be implied rather than said, and saying outright what is merely implied is the way to go, even if it pushes the awkwardness. There is a moment where the awkwardness breaks and leads to some light laughter, awkward as well, but it paves the way for a conversation... “listen, now that we're on the subject...”

It's going to be tricky to pull it off correctly, but you can swing it in your favor if you're very conscious of the conversation, more conscious of this person's thoughts than your own. Good luck.

>>19291067
Perfectly 100% accurate, that's why I queried you. Thanks.
>>
>>19291088
I can scry
>>
>>19291089
Do you ever over think things? Or get anxiety about acting, maybe?
>>
>>19291116
Okay, I see what you mean now, maybe it's that. Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>19291108
ty this is much appreciated. they live far away though. a chance encounter so soon doesn't seem very likely, but perhaps there are more details to that it will help make more sense when it does come around. 5 months would have been about right for a planned encounter if we had not had a falling out, but now things are really up in the air. I'm not saying you're wrong or anything. i'm just deeply curious as to what the details smooth out to be. Maybe i end up stopping in his town or something. it's pretty out of the way but i guess anything is possible in my life right now honestly. ty again
>>
>>19291128
The card that came up at the 5-month mark was 10 of Cups, if that's any clue. Good luck.
>>
trading
does the guy i am longong after come back to me ? whenς?
>>
>>19291171
Thanks i'll think on it. if you're still around i'll should out and let you know. lol reading saved :)
>>
>>19291173
I will trade with you, would it be best to start ignoring J (female)? What would the outcome be if I did?
>>
>>19291173
Yes, it will happen before the end of this year.
>>
>>19291173
Opportunity presents itself in 2 years. If you want to force one earlier, you have to call attention to yourself in a way you'll find embarrassing, being a damsel in distress. The image I got was of a girl with her leg sprained and calling the man for help. When the man comes to aid the girl, she pounces on him. So you have to use that act as bait and take advantage of the situation to make a very strong move.

What kind of query would you like to read for me?
>>
>>19291180
6 of wands, 7 of cups, judgment, ace of cups

You would feel very relieved firstly. You shouldnt hang out with people that make you unhappy out of obligation. She's taking up way too much of your time, you know? Good time that can be spent doing other things. Good time that could be used pursuing other women. You have a lot of options before you and that will become very clear once you start ignoring j. But there is a problem. Deep down, is there a chance you feel for J? Ignoring J is going to make you miss J a bit more. Ignoring J is going to make you regret losing J. You love J.
>>
>>19291196
I will think about it, thanks for the reading.
>>
>>19291195
Are you kidding me, 2 years? Hes not going to try anything with me until then forreal?

Any.
>>
Trading
Does he find me unlovable? Am I still special to him even though I'm imperfect?
>>
>>19291220
I will trade with you.

I want to know about this girl M. What does she think about me and what would be best to do?
>>
>>19291226
Starting yours
>>
>>19291220
She thinks you are smart, but you also seem to have issues with your own emotions, and tend to withdraw from the world. Despite this, he has an interest in you.
>>
>>19291226
>Empress rx, Queen of Swords, Knight of Swords
>Page of Cups, Ace of Swords, Seven of Swords

She likes you but doesn't take you seriously as a romantic interest. Not because she doesn't know, because she is aware of how you feel for her, but she is already made up in her mind that she doesn't see you that way.
You can change it if you work hard, but chances are she'll end up with someone else before you could convince her 100% that you're boyfriend material. The best thing you can do for yourself in regards to this relationship is just to enjoy what it is and be aware of what it is. When it has run its course, just leave. Don't get attached to this woman. If you are already, find a way to distance yourself. Don't aim to hurt her or anything, but don't put stock into her. She may entertain some of your advances, but it's really because she does have some fondness for you--it just won't go far beyond that without an ungodly amount of work and dedication and you'll probably end up just getting your heart broken by her anyways.

>>19291235
Well we're pretty deeply invested in each other. 'An interest' is all you saw?
>>
>>19291249
>Well we're pretty deeply invested in each other. 'An interest' is all you saw?
No, sorry. He does love you, I apologize for my wording.
>>
>>19291257
I mean if that's what you saw, that's what you saw. I was just surprised because of what I thought we shared over the years.
>>
>>19291274
I can ask in more depth. Because I asked if 'he had a romantic interest in you'.
>>
>>19291290
That would be appreciated. Nothing against you, I was just genuinely surprised. Specifically if he feels I am unlovable because of the mistakes I've made.
>>
>>19290659
I will trade this again. I talk to guides.
>>
Air query
Hi, so I like penis a lot. What is the guy who's penis i'm going to interact with like?>
>>
>>19291292
Ok, I asked again for confirmation, 6 of wands, reversed 3 of cups, reversed ace of wands.

He loves you, but there are some things he struggles with about you... but this is not your fault, it's something associated with his own mindset.

I need to go now, I hope that was helpful.
>>
>>19290659
>>19291295
>Knight of Wands, Ten of Wands, Three of Swords
R is going to leave. It's going to be a tough break, too. To expand, it won't be a clean break and will leave a lot of damage in their wake because of it. You say it's not romance, but what's happening here? It seems very painful for everyone involved.
>Hanged Man, Hermit
These cards combined with the Ten of Wands above tell me that it's going to be done as quickly as possible but that it's going to end up taking longer than they'd really like. That's probably why it's so damn painful.

Will he ever find a place for me in his life or am I condemned to the outskirts of his world forever?
>>
>>19291309
Ty. This is accurate. Have a nice night.
>>
Anyone want to do my query since the other anon isn't here anymore?

Will I have a place in his world or will I always be on the outskirts wishing?
>>
>>19291411
Also willing to trade. Forgot to add this.
>>
>>19291315
Its good for me if they leave. It wouldnt be painful. Thanks.

He could if he wanted to, but he chooses not to and will continue unless you need to show your worth. Make something of yourself and he would want to after.
>>
>>19291431
Ty sigh
>>
>>19291411
empress, Ace of cups, hierophant

He will actually but the cards advice here are pretty unethical... It's basically suggesting an anchor baby. Have sex with him and you know.. Or this can suggest it will happen, and you will have a child with him eventually and a strong and passionate love that transcends. Yes you will become a star.

Love reading for the rest of the month please.
>>
>>19291458
>baby
No babies. He doesn't want them. We thought about it but did other things instead. Told him I'd always be open if he wanted them but he has an illness and doesn't want to have any kids if he is going to die.

>Five of Cups, Ten of Wands, Ace of Pentacles
Honestly not a great next few weeks, but you have a pretty positive outlook for the next month. You at least end feeling like good things are coming to you even though you have some disappointments in the next two weeks. Just remember to stay positive because Ace of Pentacles does say good things will come to you, but they need more time to manifest.
>>
Hello, tarot reader here. First time doing readings on /div/. Any querents in here? :^)
>>
>>19291494
Sure, can I have a career reading please? Would you like feedback?
>>
>>19291504
Sure, a career reading is fine. I'm gonna do a past card, present card, a helper and a hindrance. Also, could you tell me what line of work you're in, for context?

By the way, I don't read reversals. Also, feedback would be lovely (but be easy on me, please! <3 )
>>
I can do natal chart reading in return for a reading. Let me know what your method is in your post. =)

Requirement: natal chart, question or topic you want to know more about, and gender.
>>
>>19291494
I'll take a reading. Can you do a love general? I love someone but I guess I want to know if it's totally hopeless.
>>
>>19291514
Ah, okay! I'm a female, I'd like to know about personality particularly how I come across to others, and will get you a screenshot of my natal chart in a tick.
>>
>>19291513
I work in the care sector.
>>
>>19291494
female
Love reading , single
>>
>>19291517
If you're still around in a bit, sure! Will get back to you soon.
>>
>>19291514
Here's my natal chart. Is this what you wanted?
>>
>>19291530
Ok I'll be here
>>
>>19291528

Past: Five of wands. I get the feeling that you were imitating the work of someone you knew (possibly admired). This card also points to interpersonal conflict that brought you into your current position.

Present: The Tower. Major arcana indicates that the present is currently intense for you. The tower, as you may know, is a card of great falls, dismay and misery. Also, tumultuous positions and leaving things behind.

Helper: Four of cups. Cups are an emotional suit, and this card depicts a young man stuck in contemplation. A new option is being presented to him in his meditation. Perhaps it would be helpful to you to take a mental health day, or become more spiritual to figure out a new path.

Hindrance: Four of wands. This is usually a celebratory card, but I often read it as one of jealousy at someone else's pleasure. The card is framed like someone watching people celebrate from afar. However, the path is clear before the viewer- they can walk forward if they want! Also, this card can indicate marriage and weddings, so maybe watch out for that sort of event upcoming.

I hope this was satisfactory! :)
>>
>>19291534
I need the wheel
>>
>>19291551
Here you go! :)
>>
>>19291538
A love general? Sure! Could I please have your sex and the sex of your romantic interest?

Also, I don't read reversals as mentioned before. I will be reading a past, present, a help to your situation and a hindrance.
>>
>>19291551
JESUS TA-...I've already made that joke haven't I?

I'll be around to answer questions and talk divination between SC games
>>
>>19291553
And just making sure because this will take me a while, you are trading?
>>
>>19291550
This is a very accurate read, well done and thank you.
>>
>>19291494
Me. 21 years and single.
>>
>>19291562
Yes, I am. What sort of reading would you like? Maybe a six card past, present, help, hindrance and two potential outcomes? And would you be able to choose a specific topic? I can do generals but it's going to be vague.
>>
>>19291559
I'm female and interest is male. Ty
>>
>>19291577

Past: Six of wands. This card indicates confidence and putting an effort into your appearance, as the young man in the picture has a wreath on his wand and his head, on a decorated horse. I feel like, in the past with this man you really put a lot of effort into looking good and you felt relatively confident.

This is where things are about to go DOWN. You got a suuuper intense reading.

The present card is the tower. This card is a card of catastrophe and misery. Obviously you're feeling shaken up and full of despair, and very emotional.

The helper card I received is the first card of all the tarot cards- the fool. This card represents innocence and new beginnings, but also taking leaps. I'm not advocating that you just go crazy, but it might be helpful to let go some tension and anxiety and take things a bit more light hearted.

The hindrance card is the magician. This card indicates control and concentration. So, basically, don't try to get him to love you back and don't waste your mental energy on him if he's not interested.

Your best bet is to take things lighter and loosen up, and accept things for what they are. I know that's uncomfortable advice, but something to think about. Hope this reading was satisfactory.
>>
>>19291591
Thanks. This is true just hard to accept. Thank you again.
>>
>>19291494
If I can ask for a reading.
If I go will I meet my love 'there'? Is this a good idea to go there?
>>
>>19291600

"If I go, will I meet my love there?"
I received the five of pentacles. There is a male and a female beggar, out in the snow looking decrepit. But they are together, so I would say yes, your love will be there. But you might not be very comfortable and the situation there will be bad in other aspects.

"Is it a good idea to go there?"

Four of pentacles- a king sits deep in thought on his throne before a city. He clasps his gold disk tightly in his hand. So this card indicates that it is sure you will meet your love there, but you might wonder if that's a good thing anyways once you have your love.

Hope this was okay :)
>>
>>19291553
This chart screams loner.

You have a hard time making friends with others mostly because of an erratic personality but you have difficulties with your choice of friends, who you fear might take advantage of you so you choose a life of reclusion instead. Not saying you wouldn't be a loyal friend to another, you actually would be a very good one but the fear of taking advantage leads you to have few friends in life. Since you are picky with your friends and anxities around being used people take this reclusive demeanor as stand offishness once they get to know you but at a banal exchange of words they can see your intelligence, friendliness and creativity shine through which is puzzling to them because you don't usually allow the friendships to develop further despite casual encounters being pleasant. There's also fear of others taking charge when you want to be the one who takes who leads, averting you from any sort of group unless its necessary.

As an aside, most of your personal problems in life stem from relationships and lack thereof. My advice to you is to put yourself out there, we are social creatures and everything we do whether it is to one up somebody and look better or have a good time could be tied to forming new connections. Friends truly do make the life worth living. You leave a good first impression on people but need to take chances and let them in. Sometimes you'll get hurt, its ok, who doesnt? Pain is a natural response of life. It happens just like joy and fear. Its better than thinking what if and not trying at all and being recluse.

Could I have a love reading? I am single.
>>
>>19291494
what will happen between this guy I like and me?
>>
>>19291627
Jesus, that's too accurate, I'm ashamed to say! You're very good at what you do.

Sure thing, what's your sex and your sexual orientation?
>>
>>19291630
If you stick around, I'll give you a reading soon (about 20 minutes I imagine.)
>>
>>19291633
Straight female ma'am. Glad to have helped.
>>
>>19291569
Aditional, will I suceed?
>>
>>19291636
ok i will thanks
>>
>>19291494
Could I will my old ex Liam into my life again if I try hard enough with my thoughts?
>>
Air query
19/M/Taurus
Why am I feeling right now? Should I be happy or sad? Should I be worried? Have I done something bad yesterday?
>>
>>19291639
I feel like there's a lot of ladies in this thread tonight, more than I expected. But that's a good thing, I think :^) Here we go:

Past: Two of cups. This is the classic love card- two lovers sharing goblets, two snakes intertwined. However, if you look closer, you'll see the man reaches towards the woman's cup as she glares at him. Cups, in tarot, are a symbol of emotional capacity. So this card indicates there has been a man in your life who's used you as an emotional dump, manipulated you or used you. I also feel like this man was a significant other or romantic interest.

Present: Ace of swords. The aces of swords and wands always seem phallic to me, so my immediate thought is that you have a hook up or friends with benefits. That's just my personal thoughts, though. The traditional reading of this card is triumph and power. You might be in a relationship at present where you actually have a lot of power over the other party, whether you know it or not.

Help: The Empress. This is a card that represents femininity, beauty, elegance all those things. Not necessarily sexuality, but being a strong and beautiful woman with confidence. Sounds cliche, but you need to embody the Empress to help your love life.

Hindrance: Ace of wands. Okay, now my theory continues. I would imagine, if I follow my personal thoughts of this card as a phallic handjob card, this card is saying that you're putting out too quickly (oh, a bit old fashioned, but whatever) and focusing too much on raw, primal sexuality. The traditional readings talk about undertaking a new task, so maybe you should focus on fostering the relationship(s) you have now rather than hindering yourself with new beaus.

Possible Outcome 1: Ten of pentacles. This card depicts a family with a wife, husband, two dogs, a grandparent, and a little child, plus a huge estate. Basically, your love life might end up being perfect with a home and a big family. Is this what you want?
END CMNG IN NXT CMMNT
>>
>>19291665

Cont.
Possible Outcome 2: Six of wands. A young man rides into a group of people, in his most show offy gear, with a wreath on his head and even his horse in robes. This card indicates to me that the second outcome is a life of serial dating, not settling and looking good, but this will have to end eventually.
>>
>>19291662
I don't know much about astrology, but will factor in the sword's place in your reading: that's the suit that represents air.

I sorted your questions into two cards.

"How should I be feeling right now?": Five of cups. Look up this card online- it's a card of grief. A man in black robes stands over his fallen cups, and the sky is grey. It pays to mention that cups represent emotions, so a fallen cup is a fallen emotional state, depression. However, behind is back is two filled and standing cups that he seems to not have seen yet. This card says that you should give yourself time to be sad, but remember to turn around and see the bright side- all is not lost.

"What should I feel bad/guilty about regarding yesterday?" : Ten of cups. Again, a card of emotions, but this time, they're in a great big rainbow with a smiling and dancing family hailing them from below. Definitely not a guilt-inducing card in the slightest. So perhaps the answer is nothing.

I should note: if your conscience is bugging you, see a therapist or confess to someone you trust. Don't keep harmful secrets, for your good and for others. Hope the reading was okay.
>>
>>19291659

From my own magickal knowledge, the answer is yes, you could. But there is an immediate ethical issue. A man may be able to kidnap any woman he fancies off the street to use as he pleases, but that's unethical and an empty act, devoid of love or kindness. In a similar way, using magick to force a normally unwilling man back into your life after he made the choice to leave is unethical and pointless. Is a date, when done under coercion at gunpoint, romantic? Hell no! Is a wedding when the groom is bound up in ropes at the altar cute or lovely? No way!

A better thing to do would be to perform a beauty or attraction ritual that is self-focused. There are plenty of these online from varying magickal paradigms- baths with rose petals, offerings to Aphrodite, charging sigils, all sorts of interesting things. Liam may find you more attractive after such rituals and come back to you, or you might even find someone MORE attractive who falls head-over-heels for you, anon! But I can't encourage you or enable you to will your ex back into your life. So I won't do a reading for this, sorry.
>>
Gonna air query this, because I can't actually tell which person is reading, usually they namefag.

19/Male/Taurus
How does "Doe" really feel about me, after all this time? (Doe being the nickname of one of my close friends).
>>
>>19291665
>>19291665
Thank you, Im in nothing currently but the past is correct. I dont sleep around though. How long time duration is this?
>>
>>19291514
Up for another trade? I can bring out my books for you. In return I'd like to get a reading for someone else in my life - would I need their natal chart instead of mine?
>>
>>19291708
>
Ah, I'm glad you got something from it. I'm still learning!

I didn't really consider the timeframe, but honestly I was envisioning your entire life as your future. A long period: maybe a decade or something?
>>
>>19291707
Hello! I'm reading right now. Popped a name up there for you :) I did this one for you just a moment ago- did you see it? >>19291676

Will do this Doe reading right now, give me a moment.
>>
>>19291715
Yes you would.
>>
>>19291723
Hello Reader
Can I have a general reading for the next 3 months please ?
25 Female Aquarius
Thank youu~
>>
>>19291707
"How does Doe feel about me , after all this time?": The World. This card is the final in the Major Arcana, and it represents a happy and perfect resolution. It also represents the end of something. I really get the feeling that Doe was happy from your friendship, but believes it's time for both of you to move on. This is a positive card to receive, so try and think of this in a positive light.
>>
>>19291723
I'm actually a different 19/M/Taurus to the one before, haha. Thank you though, the reading makes sense.
>>
>>19291607
Thanks anon, I might know how it's connected.
>>
>>19291726

I'll do a card for each month's most significant point.

Month 1: Seven of swords. This card depicts a man carrying swords, scarcely able to hold them all, leaving two behind him. I get the feeling the next month will be stressful for you, and some things might get lost or forgotten in the business. A camp is in the background of this card, which may link this stress to domestic or community life, perhaps a foreign or temporary home. I'm thinking paying rent or holiday business, but those are just guesses.

Month 2: The fool. This is the first of the major arcana, and represents folly, innocence, new beginnings but also foolishness. Either you are taking a responsible risk, such as asking someone out, taking a new job, calling someone out etc. or an irresponsible one: binge drinking, spending money, etc. So be careful in month 2 of foolish slip ups, but be ready to take risks.

Month 3: Knight of swords. You take control of your stress and situation outlined in Month 1 and use it as a motivator. Effort, a bit of skill and a bit of pain are required, but the pay out is sure to be great.

Hope this was okay! :)
>>
>>19291723
>>19291723
future with my crush plz
>>
>>19291676
Thank you so much.
>>
>>19291747

The good part about your future with your crush: Four of pentacles. This is a card of possession and sureness, so it says to me that it's quite certain you will be close friends (or more) with your crush. Woohoo!

The bad part about your future with your crush: The Hierophant. This card represents authority and morals. Is there a parent or someone similar who might disapprove of you getting closer with your crush? This might become a problem.

What you should do: Two of pentacles. This card has a juggling joker, which tells me that you should keep a light heart and balance things carefully. Keep a watch on your emotions (represented by the wavy seas in the back) and make sure they stay relatively steady, or you might go overboard.

Hope this helped~
>>
File: 2139akdnm.png (39KB, 736x516px) Image search: [Google]
2139akdnm.png
39KB, 736x516px
>>19291724
Here you go, did you want another love reading in return or do you have another question?

As for the information on my query:
>This is my boyfriend's chart, without giving too much backstory... We made a huge life change this past month. I urged him to sacrifice an extremely well paying job for his dream job. It's so far paid off, massively. My concern is what will this new found success (and possible fame) bring in our future, and will it even be long term success?
>He is a straight man.

Thank you.
>>
Also hello Lou if you see this ahahaha
>>
Okay, all, it's very late so I'm signing off for the night. Might come back tomorrow.

Thank you for being such lovely querents! Sleep well everyone xoxo :^)
>>
>>19291756
I need house placements for accuracy
>>
File: asdad.png (36KB, 544x470px) Image search: [Google]
asdad.png
36KB, 544x470px
>>19291811
Had to put in a fake time, sorry if it makes things a bit off.
>>
Trading
What happens if I try tinder for a week? Im putting no hook up on the profile.
>>
>>19291514
Still around?
>>
>>19291954
>>19291845

I am now, I require birth time in the chart
>>
>>19291999
Well RIP I tried lol. I need to get ready for work so I won't have time to give you a read in exchange now. Thanks anyways.
>>
>>19292064
Specific question please (e.g. what type of girl do I match well with, what type of people I attract, etc. ) ill give you my query after

Also is there anyway to bypass these picture captchas?
>>
>>19292105
I already have a solid understanding of myself in terms of love. Tell me about my natural talents.
>>
>>19292105
You can buy a 4chan pass to bypass it, other than that I'm not sure.
>>
>>19292105
>>19292171
Go into options and check legacy captcha to go back to words
>>
>>19292217

Hi Empath! I wrote you an email last week, hope you get chance to read it. Have a nice day :)
>>
>>19292165
A good leader who can sense and work with incredible raw energy of spirit without needing to step it down or transform it. You may be comfortable connecting with beings that are not Earth-based. Celestial creatures and that sort.

Placements indicate a certainty for empath abilities as well as a high chance of a natural ability to speak to the dead (mediumship).

Talent of helping people pick out their life paths and make choices. One will find the greatest artistic inspiration through family and home life.

I don't believe any athletic natural talent, there is good discipline health wise .

there is talents in pursuing romance.
>>
i remember having one dream about this particular stone before but last night i got a good couple minutes to study it. it had a 39.99$ sticker on it. piece of petrified wood but it had this blue opalescence to it. it was mostly see through.
was it specific to the stone or general about stones?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-11-00-34-47.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-11-00-34-47.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>19291514
I dunno if you are still here but, can we trade anon?
>>
>>19292217
Thank you so much, I was legit doing 300 pictures because this shit is a fraud.

>>19292165
>>19292343
My query is what's my friend going to say to me after I come back from my disappearance in a week?

>>19292402
Sure, query?
>>
>>19292415
Well the only things I care about is my career and romance so how do you things look into my chart?
And yours??
>>
>>19292433
Could you please pick one?
>>
>>19292437
Amor
Love!
>>
File: chart.gif (14KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
chart.gif
14KB, 500x600px
>>19291514
If you'd like another trade, I do tarot! For you I will do a full 10 card reading if you like.

Female, and I'd like to know more about my career/life path.

Will also do 3 card readings for the first 3 people to reply, requirements:

Sun Sign
Query
>>
>>19292484
>Male
>A
>Aries
>What should I be doing with my life?
>>
>>19292484

>male
>J
>Cancer

What can I expect from this major change I'm going through? It was self decision to do this change.
>>
>>19292517

A little more info: this change is about leaving the fight for a relationship with my love interest, is becoming toxic and I've decided to move on, having minimal contact with this person.
>>
>>19292508
8 of wands reversed, King of Cups, 7 of swords reversed.

It seems like you've been stagnating, and must transcend within, there is no immediate way out of whatever you're struggling with. However

>4th card

Tower reversed. You will eventually liberate/be liberated, but at great cost. General sense I get from this is, try to know thyself and eventually your "path" will hit you like a bag of bricks, but you have to mentally/spiritually prepare, either through meditation or through compassion and interest in the arts.
>>
Ohai /div/
I'm around for some Tarot and Rune readings, all I need:

>Direct query (no generals, please)
>Gender
>Song related to your query or current emotion
>Feedback when applicable is more than welcome
>>
>>19292343
>A good leader
So I've noticed

>who can sense and work with incredible raw energy of spirit without needing to step it down or transform it
I would agree

>You may be comfortable connecting with beings that are not Earth-based
Yes, surprisingly easy for me

>certainty for empath abilities
Uncovered and trained

>high chance of a natural ability to speak to the dead (mediumship)
Yes, that was an easy initiation, and the progression was easy as well.

>Talent of helping people pick out their life paths and make choices.
Oh yes, I've definitely noticed this. I can find people's talents easily.

>One will find the greatest artistic inspiration through family and home life.
Do you mean me or someone guide?

>there is talents in pursuing romance
Hah, do explain. I'm curious what you see.

>>19292415
>what's my friend going to say to me after I come back from my disappearance in a week?
Give me both of your genders, and I'll read it for you.
>>
>>19292517
>>19292536
7 of wands, Queen of cups reversed, 3 of wands reversed.

It sounds like you're making a good decision, but she (or someone new) will be manipulative, be wary of any help offered.

Drew a 4th card, got the Empress. Stick to your guns and fight for what you really want, don't compromise yourself for others who wish to use you.
>>
>>19292402
The best partner for you, and in general for people you would work with is someone who is very sensitive and emotional to your feelings. People see you as very reserved and your words when you speak show your emotional fragility so you really need a sweet and sensitive guy. I know I said I was only doing love, but something I noticed I need to tell you is thar your reserved nature will be a down fall work wise. Dont let anxiety control you too much or it will affect your professional life. Anyways Your soul mate would have a lot of strong water placements in their chart although they don't have to be a water sun sign. Likewise these people are more attracted to you, even though you will be more attracted to someone who has more fire qualities. With a sensitive water sign lover be careful to not explode at them - I see a tendency for outbursts too. Despite you having the capabilities of being a good and faithful lover, there's a high chance of being in too much idealization and eccentric behavior that may turn the kind of men you like (firey) away. These men want independence, not someone clingy. Despite you being more compatible with watery people your romantic pursuits of the fire signs in your life (failed and successful) will help you grow as an individual. It will teach you to come out of the restrictive and oppressive shell you so put upon yourself that makes people think you're a moody recluse (and a bit weird) when you really just a bit emotional and insecure and love to speak about what you feel.

Be careful who you marry. There is a chance of the first marriage not working out or you ignoring this advice about going to the sensitive lover versus the fire type. Likelihood of marrying a foreigner as well.
>>
>>19292563
I'd like a rune reading please, and will do a tarot reading for you if you'd like.

Female, I'd like to know about my career path.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KvXteZkByE
>>
>>19292563
>>19292563
female
https://youtu.be/s1tAYmMjLdY
Is my crush my next bf?
>>
>>19292579
Thank you!!
What is your query, honeybee?
>>
>>19292563
Female
Will E visit me this summer? How goes it? https://youtu.be/LXUSaVw3Mvk thanks!
>>
>>19292578

She has been always manipulative in some way, and yes! I think she's only using me for ego. Thank you, I think that what I really want is to feel good, with her I'm not doing it so I'll stick to my decision, great reading.
>>
>>19292563

When and how will be my next major relationship?
>>
>>19292639
>male
>>
>>19292563
Alari!!!! I got a bone to pick with you!
Just kidding!!!
How are you doing on this wonderful day I hope that you're doing well and if not I hope that your day gets better!!
Can I give you a big old hug or if you're not comfortable with that a nod in appreciatetion!
>>
>>19292567
Glad it related. I don't have your chart open anymore but it had something to do with the relationship and placements of mars and Venus in relation to their respective houses and signs. A domination in romantic relationships and living and breathing then as well as women having a magnetism towards you

I am female, he is male

>>19292612
Hope it helped! Does my friends like me or do I get on their nerves?
>>
File: abstract-phoenix.jpg (134KB, 550x583px) Image search: [Google]
abstract-phoenix.jpg
134KB, 550x583px
>>19292586
Ohai there, lovely song quite relaxing, thank you, also thanks for the offer, I'll take it. Same query actually. I'm Female/Aries :3

>I'd like to know about my career path.
>Algiz, Isa h, Jera h, Berkano & Ehwaz
While shaking my rune bags, I had that feeling your path would be related to beauty, something about transformation, but let's see what the runes say.

Your path will require from you some initiative, you'd have to expose yourself but at the same time keep your guard, you're still processing certain things internally, and the results will come soon. Are you still in graduation or recently finished? Things still on hold, but the closing is soon and I like that both Jera and Berkano here as indication of good deeds being collected. Somehow I feel it's either related to beauty or women related, please correct me if I'm wrong. The advice from Ehwaz here is to keep moving, you're not alone, even if things cool down a bit with Isa and you don't know why, might feel like a shot in the dark yet you're being headed on the right decision, the runes are very positive. I hope this reads true and helps you on your path, let me know how it goes, aye?
>>
>>19292563
Female
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPQifqClbJg

Is he acctually serious about getting into a relationship, or am i just going through the same "fuck buddy-esque" shit? Thanks in advance!
>>
I need to know if I should change my job. Is there a kind soul that would do a reading for me?
>>
>>19292639

Ohh Alari I'm forgetting everything! Here is the song. I'm sorry for this, I'm just waking up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMNgbISmF4I
>>
>>19292563
What does my crush think of me? Does he see me as girlfriend material?
Straight female!
https://youtu.be/sQ2rH_pp0Ig
>>
>>19292567
I meant you will create greatest art through the inspiration you find through them.
>>
>>19292663
Sounds like the life of a starving artist haha. Thank you, I love runes but don't have any / haven't bonded with them yet so I appreciate this. Not in school, but always learning, sounds like it's time to turn knowledge and intention into action.

Also, with you mentioning feminine energy, I can't help but tie this into what I've been learning about Kali, very hopeful.

I'll start on your reading now!
>>
>>19292563
Hi, Alari. Can I have a reading? I want to know if i should change my job.

Male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRAMNWzfjcg
>>
>>19292632
not that reader but you deserve a woman who wants to be with you as much her. there's a lot of women out there who would see that, dont lower yourself.
>>
>>19292550
Hey sorry for the late feedback, so yes I have been stagnating for quite some time I guess I should try to find myself through meditation I have tried it with the arts and compassion but I just can't do it. If I have to look at one more death I don't think I'll make it. I have in essence given up on that even though a destiny read has told me that I was supossed to ''create a time of peace and tolerance'' through my writing I just can't do it.

I don't want to try it anymore either, I just want to find something simple where I can be happy and left alone, do you feel me? I want to give up on my destiny, I don't know if they can be wrong maybe I was one of many who were given that task and I sure hope I was because I concede.
>>
>>19292690

Thank you anon... Yes, it has been exhausting, I can not take it anymore. I retire.
>>
>>19292579
I ought to give you feedback!
>who is very sensitive and emotional to your feelings.
>mfw last partner was super sensitive and emotional
>Dont let anxiety control you too much or it will affect your professional life.
THIS!
>even though you will be more attracted to someone who has more fire qualities.
Odd I have problems relating to fire signs they are bit crazy for me huehue
>I see a tendency for outbursts too.
Yupp so relatable it hurts
>Be careful who you marry.Likelihood of marrying a foreigner as well.
hehehehe

Alright let me get started on your read!!
>>
>>19290716
There are millions of decks out there, but they fall under a more manageable number of categories. There are sites with pictures, history, details, and so on, you can easily find them online.

Some names to begin with: Marseilles, (Grimaud, Dodal, Conver, Noblet, etc); Rider-Waite-Smith; Thoth... Those are the 3 big systems, so to speak. Most post-1960s decks are of the fantasy kind, due to the hippy era.

Find one you like the look of and go for that.
>>
>>19292712

hi tarot anonymous, how are you?
>>
>>19292709
i bet you are qt enough to get any girl :^) her loss
>>
Trading
>>
>>19292661
Do you have a large group of friends?Because I'm seeing a lot of people sitting together and eating.
There are some people in your group that may find you just a tad annoying, but then again isn't that with everyone. What I'm trying to say is of course when you're with friends there may be times that you might annoy them or they might annoy you. It's completely normal so don't worry too much about it.
Honestly I'm just not really getting any like angry annoyed vibes from anyone. No are not going to disown you or anything. So stop worrying so much about it you're going to be fine.

>>19292712
Hey hey TA! How are you?
>>
>>19292723
>>19292732
Hi folks, how are we all doing? I'm busy but all right.
>>
>>19292670
Gotcha!
I'm gonna use Ophanim!
>>
File: 1491197154946.jpg (675KB, 680x1388px) Image search: [Google]
1491197154946.jpg
675KB, 680x1388px
>>19292563
>im about to launch 2 businesses one in a week or so and the other one in late september. Will one of them or both be profitable.
>male

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIenFNUUNfI
>>
>>19292735
Thank you. Blessings.
>>
>>19292733
Doing sensational!!
Although I am having problems sleeping at a reasonable time and I know its gonna bite me in the ass like today
>>
>>19292663
I did a full reading 10 card reading. The first card was Lovers crossed with Queen of Swords, which I take to mean you are deeply a lover of life in general, but have been/ are still hurting and full of uncertainty.

Below you is 8 of Swords, "hoodwinked" and bound. Next is reversed Queen of Wands, vengeful and obstinate in recognizing your own faults. This is what is just coming to pass.

Crowning you is 10 of Swords reversed. My book says "Overthrow of evil forces. Courage to rise up. In spiritual matters, looking to higher powers for help." Maybe this represents ego death or something? Conquering the "evil" within yourself.

The card of your future is a warning not to linger in the past, 6 of Cups reversed. It could also mean you need to put effort into associating with more people who share the same dream as you instead of "worthless associations."

The "fear" card is the Emperor. If you're in the US, you're probably just as worried as the rest of us about the future, potential war and whether the "fruits of toil" are worth it.

Family opinion is Knight of Pents, they probably see a simple but respectable future for you and just want you to be comfortable in life.

Your hope card is the Hanged Man. Overall, I get a sort of "wounded healer" vibe from this whole reading. The last card is the Knight of Swords, so I get the sense that you wish to heal past traumas and become a warrior of sorts, and fight for what you know is right.

Are you involved with any sort of magical community, or keep it solitary?
>>
File: Arlequine.jpg (88KB, 350x470px) Image search: [Google]
Arlequine.jpg
88KB, 350x470px
>>19292599
Hi dear, thanks for the song, since you made a binary question I'll use Lenormand for that ok?

>Is my crush my next bf?
>Snake, Gentleman, Stork
Hmm I'm afraid not sweetie, your man might have another love interest and is making moves on her, sorry. :(

>>19292620
You're welcome dear, thanks for er... nice song :3 I'll use the Lenormand for you as well

>Will E visit me this summer? How goes it?
>Stork, Anchor, Gentleman
>Fox, Snake, Crossroads
Oh wow, for a second I thought I didn't shuffle it well, but there's a high indication he is coming and probably staying for longer than expected. But how it goes, might not end well, probably some fights and lies being uncovered, maybe things are not the way you imagined and you two would likely to part ways... I'm sorry.

>>19292639
>>19292643
>>19292671
Aerosmith, yeah!!! Apologies accepted! I love this song, thank you so much! And good morning to you anon! <3

>When and how will be my next major relationship?
I can't tell you when, I'm not that good with timing but I'll tell you how, aye?

>Queen of Swords, V Hierophant rx, 5 of Wands
Hmm I see someone that is up to some mental battles huh? You might attract someone with an air sign or that really likes to debate and always right. But at least she's smart and has some good perception. The reversed Hierophant tells me things might go against the convention, perhaps, trying to break the routine to not get so tired of the same old thing every day. But this spread is interesting, I feel she's somewhat up for trouble lol, but not the bad kind, maybe just high spirits, and be careful for any competition that might be interested on her. I get the feeling she's someone who draws a lot of her attention, not just for looks but for her mind and adventurous spirit as well.
>>
>>19292670
Have Courage To Ask For - And Accept - Help

Have you been trying to do everything on your own, Dear One? Because this card is signaling that you need help but have been reluctant to ask for it.

Asking for help takes courage. Often we feel that doing so is a sign of weakness, or that it burdens someone else. This unwillingness to ask for what we need can have a negative spiral effect. The longer we go without asking for help, the longer we go without receiving any. If this pattern continues on long enough, we can even come to the erroneous viewpoint that there is no help to be had at all.

God and the angels reassure you that they are without limitation. They can be in as many places at once as they are needed. You can never bother them. No problem is too large, and no issue too trivial. They don’t have physical bodies, so they can never tire.

Having the courage to ask for help— from God, Jesus, the angels, or another person—is an important step toward manifesting abundance. It is such a powerful step that it is almost instantly rewarded by an answer. Tune in to how your body and mind feel immediately afterward. You may be receiving on-the-spot guidance as to how you can co-create the abundance you are asking for. Flashes of inspiration, sudden invitations or job offers, and other signs present themselves to those who take this leap of faith.
This card is basically the "Get more info before making a choice card."
Get assistance from those more experience from you
>>
>>19292415
>>19292661
Upon point of contact, there is a rush of emotion from him. It is not any distinct emotion, more like waking up suddenly, or that moment when caffeine you've chugged kicks in, or when you switch energy states. It's like he wakes up. Interesting connection you two have, or maybe it's just the way he sees you, but it feels like more than just "oh, nice to see you again," even if that is more or less what's said. You asked what he'll say, but he seems tongue-tied, or rather he's at a loss for words. What he says is very simple, few words, too surprised. I watched his lips, but they moved very little. They sat on the verge of a speech, but they just sat. "I don't know..." hmm, something you say to him upsets him... "...what you expect..." tone is more aggressive. Does he say something hurtful? I hear a female speaking with an emotional tone, voice cracking. "Is that really..." and a man that laconically says "yes."

You intrigued my curiosity, and you're fun to read for. Want to trade again?
>>
>>19292695
Most of the greatest artists, from painters to musicians to directors, have suffered greatly. I'm against the belief that you need to suffer to make good art, but turning that suffering into something beautiful is a great step to transmute that energy, healing yourself and in turn the world. Another fantastic way of creativity is also... gardening, which ties in greatly with being left alone and aids in healing on many levels. Finding peace within yourself, I believe, creates peace in the world as well, if only a little. One of my favorite directors, David Lynch, is an avid supporter of transcendental meditation and believes that if enough people take this path, we can restore peace on earth. And Jung / Campbell speak often of the Hero's journey, and how "We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us."

Death is a difficult thing, I'm sorry you're facing so much of it. I drew another card for you just now and got the High Priestess, I think my reading still stands, gotta transcend and find ways to express what you find creatively.
>>
>>19292563
Still reading?
>>
>>19292563
hiya
can i have a love reading with this friend of mine that i like? what does he feel about me?
i'm female

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MaAPzg_YbQ
>>
>>19292751
Oh, thank you. So a long discussion and then should I make a decision. I get it.
>>
>>19292749
>she's smart and has some good perception
>she's somewhat up for trouble
>be careful for any competition that might be interested on her
>she's someone who draws a lot of her attention, not just for looks but for her mind and adventurous spirit as well

Ohh God... Alari... you're describing exactly my ex...
>>
File: arlecchina.jpg (27KB, 346x491px) Image search: [Google]
arlecchina.jpg
27KB, 346x491px
Sorry for the delay, I went to check on my mom

>>19292654
>a bone to pick
(I had to google that)
O.o wut? dindu nuffin' mate

I'm alright overall, just some ups and downs at home with my mom, unfortunately her mental condition is getting worse despite my efforts, it's draining and there are some other stuff weighting on my plate. We'll see...
Hugs are always welcome hahaha, I love hugging people you have no idea, us Huelanders can be very "touchy" is annoying kek
And how are you sweetie? Would you like a reading?

>>19292678
Thank you for your feedback, I got my rune set about two years ago and decided to learn only last year, I like them for being so direct and magical.

Yes I got this sense of beauty and creation, ans we're on the same boat, I want to become an artist someday and for that we have to keep practicing every day, learning new techniques and experimenting materials. All of this contained energy that needs to be explored so the world can see.

>>19292712
Ohai friend, good to see you around ^^
>>
File: colombina e arlecchino.jpg (30KB, 315x400px) Image search: [Google]
colombina e arlecchino.jpg
30KB, 315x400px
>>19292745
>deeply a lover of life in general, but have been/ are still hurting and full of uncertainty
aye, true, my whole life I've been dealing with setbacks every time I try to pursue a goal

>vengeful and obstinate in recognizing your own faults
Interesting, I just had a deep heartfelt talk this morning, kind of expressing those feelings

>you need to put effort into associating with more people who share the same dream as you
yes I'm actually trying to get back to art school one more time

>If you're in the US, you're probably just as worried as the rest of us about the future, potential war and whether the "fruits of toil" are worth it.
I'm actually in Brazil and things here economically wise aren't better, and like you said "the life of a poor artist"

>they probably see a simple but respectable future for you and just want you to be comfortable in life
I'm the only artist in the family, they see that more as a hobby

>wish to heal past traumas and become a warrior of sorts
aye kind of, I have a long road to take

>involved with any sort of magical community, or keep it solitary
Used to, I'm solitary at the moment

Thank you for your read it was so insightful I have to let it sink through, I appreciate <3

>>19292780
Aye I'm here, sorry just had some interruptions but I'm picking up on reads now.

>>19292794
O.o welp! How are the things between you two now? Did I accidentally into the past?
>>
>>19292802
>>19292812
You sound awesome and I wish we could be friends. Good luck to you and thanks again for the reading!
>>
>>19292563
Straight male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TfFLaO1ZeM
So, there's this girl I've got my eyes on, call her C. I would like to know what would happen if I were pursue her or if I got a shot with her at all.
No sugar coating, please.

Hope you enjoy the song.
>>
>>19292802
Ahh Im sorry that you are not feeling to well. Sending love and healing vibes to you, doll!
Ugh I mcfreackin love hugs. Especially right now I'm a bit physically starved at the moment. Can it be the fall! I want to hug all of my friends!!!
I'm doing great I got a long list of things to do today!!!
Huehuehuehue
I already asked for a reading I was just not tripfagging.
>>
File: 1456920023087.jpg (168KB, 1033x679px) Image search: [Google]
1456920023087.jpg
168KB, 1033x679px
>>19292812
Can you give me a read Alari?
My query is.
Does she read my email? If so How she feel about it?
>>
>>19292563
Can you tell me about my next bf?
https://youtu.be/C38ysA3GdtI
Female
Thank you
>>
>>19292812
>>19292839
Male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi57d50pCUw
>>
>>19292812

I really would not bother going back with her, we keep talking but things do not look very romantic anymore. Another curious thing is that she seems to have many problems now, just as your reading says. I do not know what could happen with her, but rekindle the relationship is somewhat desirable for me, just I think she doesn't want it, she's hot and cold with me and I'm kind of exhausted by this situation.
>>
>>19292732
Yes, its bigger than ordinary. About ten or so I'd say. Thank you for your reading. I was afraid.

>>19292774
That sounds exactly like the last conversation! I am going to need your chart again.
>>
>>19292779
>We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
This rings very true for me, as I'm very controlling of my own life. Thanks for the kind words
>>
File: churches new jerusalem.jpg (90KB, 686x700px) Image search: [Google]
churches new jerusalem.jpg
90KB, 686x700px
>>19292664
>Is he acctually serious about getting into a relationship

>Berkano m, Gebo, Dagaz
At this moment, no, something tells me the idea isn't mature yet in his mind, but it can grow on him. I'd suggest you to not think too much on it, just see how it goes, there's a potential for things to develop in time. Best wishes dear, hope it all goes well for you <3

>>19292829
>You sound awesome
Y-you too <3
Aye of course we can be friends, do you have Discord? You can add me there (Alari#4451) and we could have a chat ^^

>>19292831
ikr, I just hugged my mom, she was acting mad earlier and now apologized to me almost crying ;_; thank you for the lovely vibes, sending some your way as well <3

>I already asked for a reading I was just not tripfagging.
Oh you sneaky :3
(can't blame you, did that so many times lol)
>>
>>19292484

Wow that Saturn in Aquarius like, falling off the edge of your 12th house tho....deathy bruh. Do you get that "ocean of sorrow" shit hard as hell? Like, experience a really imminent sense that everyone we know will just come to be and pass away? Maybe more than most? I'm still learning about natal chart casting, so I'm asking this seriously, like I want to know if that matches up with your experience...

If you go cast this in whole sign houses, I'll trade you
>>
Available for tarot readings for the next hour, failure to comply with all guidelines and requirements will be considered invalid and readings for any valid requests will be performed at my discretion.

Guidelines:
>One query/thing to be read for only
>Query must be 140 characters or less
>No queries involving anyone but yourself
>No vague/unintelligible shit
>No foreveralone/lovesick teen shit
>No yes/no/binary choice shit
>No health/death shit

Requirements:
>A Vowel
>A Primary Colour
>A Basic Geometric Shape
>Query
>>
File: 1424119505.jpg (125KB, 962x642px) Image search: [Google]
1424119505.jpg
125KB, 962x642px
>>19292903
>>
>>19292903
Are you actually up for reading people, or do you just shitpost to make your presence known?

>A vowel
Nice change instead of the numbers. DO you consider Y as a vowel in this case?
>>
>>19292563
female
does my ex hold animosity? i am sorry he is in pain but we hurt eachother too much and there was too much pain. im still hurtijg from what he did but i understand why he did the things he did. its just too much to fix for somethinf that is hard in the first place and im not in a good state to deal with men

https://youtu.be/lEi_XBg2Fpk
>>
File: 1468459238598.jpg (43KB, 413x427px) Image search: [Google]
1468459238598.jpg
43KB, 413x427px
>>19292903
>>19292911
This anon never gives any read. Just a shitposter.
>>
>>19292922
You missed the past couple of days when that "anon" (actual tripfag named Moonie) gave 2 readings... All of them were negative and without compassion, even when the cards were positive.
>>
>>19292903

Guidelines:
>One query/thing to be read for only
>Query must be 140 characters or less
>No vague/unintelligible shit
>No foreveralone/lovesick teen shit
>No yes/no/binary choice shit
>No health/death shit

Requirements:
>A Vowel

U

>A Primary Colour

Blue

>A Basic Geometric Shape

Square

>Query

What would be the outcome if I moved into my partner's house (I'd have my own bedroom)
>>
File: chemical.jpg (25KB, 349x236px) Image search: [Google]
chemical.jpg
25KB, 349x236px
>>19292672
Been a while I've listened to Ne-Yo, his voice is so smooth, me gusta, thank you ^^

>What does my crush think of me? Does he see me as girlfriend material?

>Ansuz m, Berkano, Mannaz, Uruz m
>Gebo & Perthro m

I get the feeling he sees you as a very reserved closed person, maybe someone who doesn't speak their mind too much. But there's a nurturing sense, gracious and feminine energy about you he finds unique, perhaps too vulnerable even.

If he sees you as a potential gf, it's not certain, maybe you'd need to interact more with him, are you a shy person? Now is not the time to pursue him, but get to know each other better and interact more so he can form a bigger image of you.

>>19292856
I guess maybe not now then, or if she's going through some problems, that might reunite you two? I asked the runes if you two are getting back together and I got
>Isa, Perthro, Fehu m
Like you said, things doesn't look romantic, Isa points that. Perthro shows some uncertainty and with the reversed Fehu is unlikely to something grow now, but the good thing about Fehu is that even being merkstave (reversed) shows that every loss you might had, you'll recover in due time, so I guess maybe not now as things are cold and uncertain but a loss might bring a spark once again. I hope this helps you a bit more, wish you both all the best.
>>
File: 1490746299468.jpg (19KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
1490746299468.jpg
19KB, 409x393px
>>19292931
>What would be the outcome if I moved into my partner's house
>>
>>19292939
But...it's me. Moving...
>>
>>19292857
Oh, I hope I didn't merely accidentally into the past. It wouldn't be the first time I do that. I've changed my mind, I'll take an expansion on romance. That last thing you said is enough to intrigue a man.
>>
>>19292931
>Query
>What would be the outcome if I moved into my partner's house (I'd have my own bedroom)

Card: The death
You're going to die while you sleep
>>
>>19292941
Yes... Into your partner's place.

Moonie doesn't like to read people at all anyways, much less read on anything that involves more than one person (which rules out asking her about most problems on the planet).
>>
>>19292563
Hi

Male
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YxQWT05OYs0
Can i achieve the spiritual enlightenment I need for my long term goals in time?
>>
>>19292947
Rip me I guess
>>
>>19292563
Hello there, I'm on my mobile but was hoping you could address this question I asked another reader about and didn't get an answer for. I'll be sure to give feedback.

>Query is found here: >>19291756
>Female
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpMg97Wr_4M

Thanks!
>>
>>19292956
This is when you start flooding Moonie with queries about masturbation habits.
>>
File: colombina.jpg (300KB, 702x435px) Image search: [Google]
colombina.jpg
300KB, 702x435px
>>19292680
Ohai, sure you can, sorry I'm going slow today... things are getting busy

>I want to know if i should change my job.
These "should" questions always sound tricky to me, because I know it's just a matter of saying yes or no. A lot is involved so I'm showing what's the possible outcome for both choices aye?

>Change: Queen of Swords, 4 of Wands, 8 of Swords rx
>Stay: Justice rx, 9 of Wands, V Hierophant

Changing your job will let you free to make your own judgement about what's the right direction to go, but doing in a more rational manner, avoiding getting emotional you're headed to a recognition of your good work and will leave on a good note. The interesting thing is the 8 of Swords reversed here, which somehow will bring you a realization that your job wasn't so bad at all, that maybe you have perceived that in the wrong way.

If you stay, you would still feel you're not rewarded/recognized by your own efforts and not being treated fairly. But you'll push through, it's a hardwork, feels like a heavy burden but it's really getting on your limits. As much as this sounds like a very stressful and draining situation, the Hierophant at the end tells you're following your ethics and that has a greater value than being sneaky or doing illegal stuff. It's a lesson happening here, and you're learning a lot.

I hope this helps and clear your mind to make the right decision, whichever you choose, I'll be hoping for the best anon. Good luck!
>>
>>19292857
ur welcome and don't worry we have all been there.
>>
>>19292937
Neyo is so underrated!
>If he sees you as a potential gf, it's not certain, maybe you'd need to interact more with him, are you a shy person?
We are both hella shy. Should I text him and say hi? Haha Flash was recommending I do that.
>>
>>19292937

Thanks a lot Alari. Actually I wanted to know about a new major relationship because I'm feeling quite ready to open myself to another person after going trough a lot of struggle with her. We're on good terms and I took the desicion of distance myself and look for another love since I think I've made enough for getting back with her and in the end it was not worth it.

Great readings, I wish you the best
>>
>>19292563
Can you give me a reading about my situation? Is it gonna get better? Is there something negative that will happen that i should watch out for?

Hopefully it doesn't come across a general

Male

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaibaedkHCE
>>
File: tumblr_ll0bheza3g1qe4tg6o1_1280.jpg (920KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ll0bheza3g1qe4tg6o1_1280.jpg
920KB, 1200x900px
>>19292736
>Will one of them or both be profitable.
Alright dear, I made a spread for each using the Lenormand

>Business 1: Bear, Coffin, Child
>Business 2: Fox, Dog, Heart
The first one I see a very controlled environment and that seems to make some progress, yet with the Coffin near, some loss are expected, perhaps you won't have enough return from your investment at first. Not for long tho, you'll recover and will be able to start over.

The second business looks better, you'll have more experience and with that do what it takes to make it grow. Just be careful t not fall into some illegal deeds, specially if you have a partner, they might give you some bad ideas, but a loved one will help you, follow your heart.

I hope this helps anon, please let me know how it goes. All the best of luck, thanks for the song, I like it <3

>>19292782
>>19292830
>>19292839
>>19292842
>>19292917
>>19292974
>>19292981
>>19293044
Sorry for going so slow today guys, I'm getting busy, which one of you are still around?

>>19293020
Sure, I'd do it if I were you just try to not get too anxious or have high expectations, baby steps. I think he sees good things about you but I guess you two don't know how to act or reach each other... I feel he doesn't know you enough just yet

>>19293022
Oh you're welcome dear, sorry it didn't answer you properly, but query me again sometime and let's see if something has changed or get a second opinion with another reader to check aye? I wish you all the best as well, both of you <3
>>
>>19292830
>>19293109
Right here!

Thank you!
>>
>>19293109
i'm
>>19293044
>>
Trading! I do tarot.
>>
>>19293109
>>19292974
Still here.
>>
>>19293109
amazing advice alari i will meditate upon them, thanks.
>>
Trading 5 card lenormand reading.
Will this action change my situation on love life level?
>>
>>19293109
>>19292782
mee
>>
>>19292839
>>19293109
Im still here Alari. dont worry take your time. Youre awesome!
>>
>>19292563
Query: what does he think of me?
Does he like me?

He's older than me and I think i saw a few signs of interest

Song: boards of Canadá: left side drive
Female/pris
>>
>>19293137
Still here? Starting yours. Pls respond that you're here and I'll post it
>>
>>19293155
I'm here anon. Give me your query.
>>
>>19293137
Four of pentacles, three of wands, hierophant, ace of Pentacles rx, ten of swords

It's a really good try, anon but it does not change your love life. Your current position is the hierophant and you need to do something way more off the beaten path to see the change your seek, whether that be a change in your behavior, the way you dress, anything. Ten of swords says you're facing a dead end, well more of a bottoming out, but the nice thing about ten of swords is that it's the end of bad times and the beginnning of good. The only way from this card is up, as we observe the sun rising in the distance on this card. Let me know where I can expand or clarify for you.
>>19293166
I want to know if he will reach out to me this weekend and what we will talk about if/when he does.
>>
>>19292944
Well the first thing that really stands out to me is that you would be an extremely passionate lover with a lot of stamina but also an obsessive one. I am talking, it does not get more obsessive and boundriless than this. In love you are capable of forming extremely deep emotional connections to the extent you want to consume your partner whole. Not only do you want to control your partner (which would best be done by the sharing of resources) you would want to know everything about them. There are no secrets between the two of you in love. I am sure you know already that it's not healthy to have such a relationship.

In your younger part of life you will find yourself giving too much emotionally to people who really like you without much thought that if you actually like them. If you are younger, I warn you that people will see this quality stand out about you and try and take advantage. They also see your generous spirit shine through and willingness to forgive, if only to take advantage of bruised meat.

In enamored, you are quick to want to settle down. The surest way to your heart is domesticity and references to them. You will bring love and creation to relationships which may comfort your partner but it wont always be freely giving, you'd want something back.

People with strong earth placements will be attracted to you and your mate will definitely have a strong reserved, dilligent nature to them at a first glance and when it comes to work but are likely to be unstable emotionally. Like the anonette I read for earlier your words are powered with your feelings and are prone to outbursts so you must be gentle with the women you'd like in your life. You're attracted to women who appear refined and graceful yet submissive and needy. They have their shit together and are perfect for the temperment in love that you possess. This is what you would need in a partner as well, someone willing to work and live for you versus their own needs.

Cont.
>>
>>19292842
i am here alari :) >>19293109
>>
File: chartwithhouses.gif (105KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
chartwithhouses.gif
105KB, 748x1102px
>>19292883
I think everyone feels that way sometimes... just so distraught and temporary. I probably think about death more than the average person though.

Is this what you mean?
>>
>>19293173
>Fox, Mice, House, Bear, Letter
If he is going to have a chance, he probably is going to visit you. You two are going to clarify some things that happened already. It might be not comfortable at first, but you're going to see this situation from a new perspective. Don't expect too much from it, because you may end up disappointed. I hope it was helpful. I wish you good luck with it.

Thanks for a reading. Yeah, I should not expect anything big from it, but I'll do it anyway.
>>
>>19293137
Hmmmm not in the way that you imagined. But it will kind of be like a chain reaction. Now that you've started you can do other actions that will better your romantic life.
It's a process!
Q: should I text this guy and say hi?
>>
>>19293208
Fitting that house is at the center of the spread. Ty
>>
First time attempting biblio mancy, give me an age and your favorite peice of music as well as a number
>>
>>19293193
It's bizarre but there seems to be an independence in the home life despite an importance to you. There are a lot of leadership qualities in your chart and success in making a name for yourself so epic winning might detract from family time. I want to say it's sad that this has to be the case but you choose this because you wouldn't be content being ordinary and want to leave your mark on this planet. My advice would be to try and get a balance of both but it would be quite hard. Future marriage and family are likely a success and "nuclear" despite a possible distancing emotionally from them.

I hope this related and helped. For my end of the deal, just more insight on how things will resume now with the friend I asked about earlier. Thank you.
>>
>>19293220

26 age
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMThz7eQ6K0

I'd like to know what these meetings in the next two weeks will bring.
>>
>>19293220
Try me!
31. I love this song https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kN0naU0AUH8 and the number 13
>>
>>19293137
KoS, PoS, 4oS, PoP, QoP

Yes and love will come to you through a woman through career. There is a lot of stuff coming your way from her butt she will take a while to meet. She has dark hair and is sort of homely looking but will have your best intentions in mind as a girlfriend.

future with my crush please?
>>
>>19293220

23 years old

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08GDrXlHTP0

>>
>>19293220

Interesting, lets see

>Age: 27
>Number: 11
>Song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UUYjd2rjsE
>>
>>19293220
no 4
24 years old
https://youtu.be/FSkNh9oMPUI

do you think Tom and I will last longer than 3 years?
>>
>>19293193
If only for you to take advantage of bruised meat* because you don't forget past hurts, whoops.
>>
>>19293211
Oh my, Angel-chan, hello!
Coffin, Stars, Stork, Child, Tower
Seems like a good idea. You will feel very relieved. It something that's bothering you for some time. You're going to rebuild this relation with this guy, but take steps very carefully. One bad step and you're going to fail. Something new is going to happen with rebuilding this relationship and these things are good things overall. I hope it was helpful. I wish you good luck with it!
And thank you for a reading!
>>
File: tumblr_llkfldDsdp1qegasto1_500.jpg (171KB, 500x664px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_llkfldDsdp1qegasto1_500.jpg
171KB, 500x664px
Alright dear, thanks for your patience!

>>19293115
>>19292830
Sexy song, thank you! :)

>I would like to know what would happen if I were pursue her
>No sugar coating
Alright anon, I'm kind of worried about giving a bad advice here, so I double checked the runes with my Lenormand too.

>Nauthiz m, Laguz m, Isa
>Clover, Scythe, Child
Both spreads gives an indication that little will move on your behalf. You might try but you won't be able to make your intentions clear, she might cut you off or just become a little cold with you, I'm afraid :(

>>19293124
>>19293044
It's not general but a wee vague anon, I'll do my best to make it as clear as possible, aye?

>Is it gonna get better?
>XI Justice, 8 of Wands, Ace of Swords
I like Justice here, saying you'll meet fairness and the truth will prevail, remember to stay on the right path and you won't get hurt by the Great Law. With the 8 of Wands here foretells a sudden move, at some point you'll be called into action, so get prepared to make a quick decision. This is rather positive along with the Ace of Swords, you're putting your mind and directing your will, but again, like the Justice, use the Sword for a righteous purpose and you won't get affected, you've got this anon. Good luck!

>>19293126
>>19292974
>Can i achieve the spiritual enlightenment I need for my long term goals in time?

>XVI Tower rx, 4 of Wands, XXI World rx
This spiritual development is coming with a price, for some reason I feel you're not completely ready and avoiding the transformation it would bring in your life. Perhaps they're not connected with your goals, which is some stability, a desire to celebrate life and harvest the fruits of your good work, but in the spiritual enlightenment there's more than that, feels like the work never ends, only adds an extra level. In the way you're doing it, is leading you to an incomplete goal, there will be something lacking.

>>19293134
You're welcome dear, wish you all the best <3
>>
File: 20170714_145238.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20170714_145238.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
>>19293228
I dare say that this page speaks for itself, if you are ignorant on a topic don't try to act intelligent otherwise you look dense. If these meetings involve alot of talking then try to learn about topics they are interested in, the beginning that was cut of says "even the smartest people have holes in their knowledge". Please take all this with a pile of salt, this was my first ever reading and I think I got lucky that you chose that number
>>
>>19293263

Kek. Nail on the head. For a first go at bibliomancy you're pretty good.
>>
>>19292563

Should i bring up the question of an open relationship with my gf

male

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tKKNV5sXUs&list=FLMArE_Ov2nsc4s9wqTpCLVA&index=3
>>
>>19293245
>>19293243
>>19293232
>>19293220
Shit I forgot I need a query too
>>
>>19293275

>>19293243 here, should I do some readings of my own today?
>>
>>19293220
age 24
number: six houndred billion
query:what's the point of sandra in my life?

song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IapJ05CEL6w
>>
>>19293262
>I like Justice here, saying you'll meet fairness and the truth will prevail, remember to stay on the right path and you won't get hurt by the Great Law. With the 8 of Wands here foretells a sudden move, at some point you'll be called into action, so get prepared to make a quick decision. This is rather positive along with the Ace of Swords, you're putting your mind and directing your will, but again, like the Justice, use the Sword for a righteous purpose and you won't get affected, you've got this anon. Good luck!
Seems fair enough honestly, thanks!
>>
>>19293232
>>19293275
How does she feel about me?
>>
>>19293245
>>19293275

That's me...

Lets try a simple thing... Can you tell me something about my weekend?
>>
Just a question to any reader. I'm a newbie reading tarot and in my lasts reading the Page of Pentacles have been stalking me. I use the RWS deck.

I made a clarification reading in the card but it's still confusing, I cannot figure out what the card is trying to say me. Almost all my readings are about love or about my emotional state regards relationships and that kind of stuff, pentacles simply doesn't fit in this readings to me. Maybe I've been obsessed asking about the same topic, but this Page of Pentacles is very very recurring. Does anybody has an idea about this stalking card?
>>
>>19293262
>Both spreads gives an indication that little will move on your behalf.
Ahh, what a pity! Guess I should just move on and hope to find someone else then ;(

Thank you so much for the reading!
>>
>>19293220
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SBhjUyBvMT8

Can you tell me if I will achieve my goal or if I'm too unfit for it and should give it up?
>>
>>19293239
Garden, Clover, Moon, Stork, Key
You two are going to have fun time. Can't tell for sure if anything will happen between you, but instead of thinking, daydreaming about it you should take some actions. You enjoy their accompany and it's with reciprocity. Overall you're going to have good time with them and their friend, but as I said before I'm not sure if it's going to develop to love. You may try it, these are very positive cards.
I hope it was helpful. I wish you good luck with it!
>>
>>19293248
While listening to your song war and peace called to me, never before have a I touched this book but the page I opened to mentioned alot of a man and a woman in love, this woman wrote "if you have nothing better to do, Count, and if the prospect of spending an evening with a poor invalid is not too terrible, I shall be very charmed to see you tonight between 7 and 10- Annette Scherer" the wording is a bit off but that may be because I'm a bit dense, but from what I gathered is a poor woman the believes herself to be an invalid, is trying to get the attention of a Count, or a Prince.

In my eyes I'm visualizing a condescending boyfriend that doesn't treat anybody with the respect they deserve, especially his girlfriend. He's trying to make her feel like nothing so she stays with him even if there is something better waiting her outside of the relationship, but even if she did break it off with him, at that point she would need time to rebuild her confidence until she is ready for another boyfriend, otherwise the pattern may repeat.
If you want to read what I did go to page four of war and peace.
>>
>>19293232
Oh boy, this is a bit of a task already. Can I get an idea of the relationship? This has alot of different meanings
>>
>>19293137
still trading?
>>
>>19293360
Yeah, sure, I can give you a reading.
>>
>>19293352
yes. But if you let me, i want to change my query.
Does she still loves me?
>>
>>19293362
Ace of cups
Nine of wands
Three of wands

Yes it will! I see an overflowing and overwhelming amount of emotions. There's a lot of planning and hard work that has gone into this plan, it should turn out great. I wish you luck with it.

Will we have family together?
>>
>>19293137
Moon
Knight of Cups
Empress
Star
Strength

Wee--that's a lot of major arcana. Anyways, your plan isn't flawless but it does put a dent in your problem with love. You'll attract the attention of what you'll consider to be an ideal partner, but you'll still have to go back and attack the problem again from another angle to seal the deal. So again, it's not perfect, but you're on the right track. I would say go for it.

For me, is there any chance I will reconcile with the man I love. I don't want to lose all these years and moments and love and tears we've put into each other. I'm not perfect, and I know he's upset, but maybe he can see that I'm not perfect and still want to try?
>>
>>19293137
Pendulum says yes!

What does D feel about me?
>>
>>19293337
Ah thank you, I've never read War and Peace as well
>>
>>19293232
Yeesh, if it was a rocky break up this really doesn't look good, while listening to your song the bible came to mind

which brought me to revelation 13: the beast out of sea and the beast out of earth
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+13

The way I see it, she sees you as literally satan, I may have fucked this reading up but I'm still nee, pls no yell
>>
>>19293260
Thank you let's hope my spaghetti does not spill out!
>>
File: 1123072553_f.jpg (19KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1123072553_f.jpg
19KB, 500x375px
>>19293410
I really dont know how to feel about that. ty anyway
>>
>>19293379
Woman, Lily, Sun, Tower, Clover
You really taking it seriously and thinking a lot of it. Lately you feel lonely and started to have a suspicion about being "alone" with this person. I'd say there's a big possibility. If it happen, you're going to have very happy family with this person. A lot of happines. I hope it was helpful. I wish you good luck with it and honestly I didn't thought that I will have such response for trades.
>>
>>19293383
>House, Fish, Bear, Key, Clouds +Sun and Clover for clarification
Wew. It says big yes, but you must to make a move first and make it clear what you really want. Wait some time and let the atmosphere clear from bad emotions and then try again. He's confused right now and don't have good memories because of these last events. Try to take it easy and then be decisive with your intentions. I hope it was helpful. I wish you good luck!
>>
File: tumblr_l71v56tqq81qz7t0xo1_500.png (257KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l71v56tqq81qz7t0xo1_500.png
257KB, 500x286px
>>19293145
>>19292782
Oh Lana! I love Lana <3

>what does he feel about me?
>X Wheel of Fortune, 9 of Wands rx, 8 of Pentacles
He seems undecided about you, shifting opinions, sometimes he feels overwhelmed and can't keep up but other times he learns a lot with you but thinks perhaps you're too focused on material things.

>>19293149
>>19292839
>>19292846
>dat pic
lol
>Youre awesome!
You are anon, thanks for your patience <3

>Does she read my email? If so How she feel about it?
>Page of Cups, 6 of Swords rx, 5 of Wands rx
She did and actually felt surprised, in a good way, but seems that she didn't really grasped what exactly the message means. Feels like she's still struggling to leave her current mindset about you. But that's not a bad sign, I believe she's avoiding a conflict. She'll process what you wrote eventually methinks, but now she decided not to. I hope this helps anon, wish all the best for both of you.

>>19293151
>what does he think of me?
>Does he like me?

>II Priestess rx, X Wheel of Fortune, VII Chariot
I think he does like you, but he's repressing those feelings. I guess he can't see right through you, like you don't express yourself enough. Wheel of Fortune here makes me think he has some ups and downs, sometimes he feels confident, other times he wants to give up. Luckly we have the Chariot here, which tells me he'll finally get courage and pursue you. Best wishes!

>>19293197
>>19292842
>Can you tell me about my next bf?
Sure ^^

>Othala m, Laguz, Nauthiz
He's not from a near place, maybe even another country. I get the sense of a person without roots, that goes wherever they feel like, going with the flow. He might even be an occultist or a tarot reader :3 but he's a hardworking man, knows about his duties and what a man is bound to. It'll take a while for him to show up, maybe because now he's unavailable with some life situation going on. I hope this helps dear, wish you a good day and sorry for the delay.
>>
>>19293452

are you still doing readings?
>>
>>19292563
what kind of impression did I leave on ela?
I'm a guy
song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IapJ05CEL6w
>>
>>19293392
Oh my, what happened, anon?
>Scythe, Mountain, Clover, Snake, Mice
In all these bad things that happened he still have some faith in improving on this situation. There's a woman, a bad woman. It may be you, it may be some kind of rival? There's a lot problems in his head and thing that happened that he thinks the best option is run away from it for a while. Tell me what do you think about this reading. It's really weird.
I hope it was helpful. I wish you good luck!
>>
>>19293273
>>19293459
>>19293467
I'd love to read for you guys but I'm burned out now, I'm sorry. I believe there will be another reader soon to get with you.

>>19293301
Good luck anon, be on the right path and everything will be alright, I'll be sending you some good vibes!

>>19293319
I'm sorry anon, I hope I'm wrong but keep being her friend. In meantime, take care of yourself, be well with yourself and a suitable love will come your way.
>>
>>19293109
I'm still here,
>>19292981

No problem for the wait.
>>
Anyway, playing card anon here, I have a beer, I have candlemass albums on in the background, and I'm ready to try my hand with some practice readings again!

I'd prefer that queries be somewhat detailed, but also simple questions. Likewise, feedback is strongly appreciated, since I am a rookie!
>>
>>19293506

do you do generals? i forget if you do or not
>>
>>19293483
We're not friends, actually :D She's just someone I know and we often see each other :3 I just find her hella cute and wanted to approach her, but I believe that wouldn't be the best.
>>
>>19293506
Why am I so lethargic? Is it all just in my head or am I just lazy? How can I fix this?
>>
>>19293472
That's very sad. We were too incompatible and didn't trust eachother because of how unstable it all was but I only wish the best for him . if he has to cope with it by thinking I'm evil that' what it takes it will be better for him.
>>
>>19293506

What happens in my life now?
>>
>>19293506
Job/finanically wise how will i fare now that supporting myself?
>>
>>19293198
>I think everyone feels that way sometimes... just so distraught and temporary. I probably think about death more than the average person though.
>Is this what you mean?
I mean I have an extremely saturnine chart so I am not a good measure of how much time the typical person spends contemplating the limitations of the material coil. I have heard, though, that most people spend significantly less time feeling on this than I do. You have saturn in a sign traditionally ruled by Saturn, it is exalted in your chart, and its placement in the back half of your 12th house talks about that descent over the edge into the underworld, it's between the 12th and first house that death and rebirth occurs, it's the setting sun of the chart.
>>
File: sadpanda.jpg (9KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
sadpanda.jpg
9KB, 260x260px
>>19293137
hi can have a reading pleasr?
does my crush like me? cant trade but have
>>
>>19293225
Apologies for the delay, phone died. Still here?
>>
>>19293593
This is rather fascinating... And refreshing from the focus on Scorpios being all about death etc. Anything else you can tell me?
>>
>>19293510

I'll try, I guess.

>>19293523

>Five of Spades
>Jack of Hearts
>Eight of Hearts

There's been a lot of interference, adversity, and pestering going on right now, with a lot of stuff getting in the way of your self-actualization and your rediscovery of agency. What you need is to maybe connect with a friend, perhaps either have a visitor or attend a party of some sort, to really clear your head and get some motivation.

>>19293576

>Four of Spades
>Four of Hearts
>Nine of Diamonds

You've a rough run of things for a while now, perhaps with either health or money problems in your past. Right now, you're on the precipice of change, perhaps a move or maybe embarking on a journey of some sort. This change will be beneficial to you, opening the door to new opportunities, maybe even a financial surprise of sorts. Of course, this will also lead to restlessness, so while your decision might pay off, it will be quite taxing on you.

>>19293578

>Jack of Spades
>Queen of Clubs
>Three of Spades

Very interestingly enough, this reading doesn't seem to be directly related to finances, suggesting to me that the cards are being allegorical. The cards, on the surface, suggest an immature, untrustworthy man meets an attractive, self-confident woman, and their attempted partnership goes awry due to unfaithfulness. Perhaps that's a warning from the cards, that you should maybe consider being more trustworthy and dependable, lest you lose something you really care about. Alternatively, be aware of being deceived yourself, maybe some offers are too good to be true?
>>
File: 2457625771727.png (26KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
2457625771727.png
26KB, 500x600px
>>19293618

Also, since I see that chart-reading is going on in this thread, I'll trade a three-card reading in exchange for anyone who wants to take a crack at my chart.
>>
>>19293605
It is okay. Yes, I am here.
>>
>>19293612
Oh I haven't even gotten to the part where you have like a veritable FESTIVAL of Mars energy in with that Mars conjunct Sun in Scorpio (a sign ruled by Saturn).

There is currently in the sky a mars sun conjunction in cancer, so that is happening in another water sign, which means its probably kind of vibey with your own sun/mars conjunction. Have people been very irritated with you recently? My partner has this aspect and is getting some of that right now.
>>
>>19293612
>>19293626

>Mars conjunct Sun in Scorpio (a sign ruled by Saturn).
**Scorpio is ruled by mars, sorry anon. I got saturn on the brain all the time, I guess
>>
>>19293506

what will happen in my life now?
>>
>>19293597
>Lily, Ring, Crossroad, Moon, Fox
They likes you. But the question is do you really like them "this way"? Something is off. Don't try to lie to yourself and don't build this relationship through it. If I think more about it, it may be that it's not you that can have problem with yourself, but it's on her side. It seems she like you, but struggle to figure it out if it's "this way" y'know? It's one of you. Even if it don't end up with romantic relationship there's a strong friendship.
Tell me what do you think about it. I hope it was helpful. I wish you good luck!

This is my last reading for now.
>>
>>19293626
Not really... But definitely feeling those Cancer vibes on too many levels, including seeing an old friend Cancer. General sense of rising energy, a call to action if you will, anyone else relate?

I'm still piecing this all together but please continue, and give me a query, first initial and sun sign for a reading if you'd like, I'll do a full reading.
>>
Trading:

Would it benefit me to apply to this job? If so what would it be like workload-wise?
>>
>>19293506
what's going to happent o me this year
>>
>>19293650

Uh my sun sign is Aquarius, first initial is C and I guess I'd love a reading about this: what can I do to tangibly (and intangibly) improve my life at this time and bring me in closer alignment with my true will?
>>
>>19293643
thank you! i live in my head too much too dreamy and they are in a relationship i think
>>
>>19293445
Thanks! Very accurate! Sorry for the late reply I just had a lonnnng phone conversation!
>>
>>19293621
The first thing I have to say to you is that I think the lessons of Scorpio are like a major "goal" for this incarnation for you...especially if you feel yourself like, shying away from the things commonly associated with it. Scorpio-associated topics are typically "dark," consider this - Your ENTIRE chart occurs over the horizon line (the horizon line is the horizontal line that goes from 9 o clock to 3 in your chart). There's like a general axiom that "equilibrium shall be the basis of the work," the "work" being our soul's work. You may find that over the course of your life you are asked to turn your attention to these aspects that are less "in the light" and more traditionally dark. This is in your karma (Karma's associated planet, conceptually, is Saturn, which we were talking about earlier). Your pisces rising with your moon in the same sign will mean that you are prone to illusions. Don't let those keep you from facing what you're being asked to face by spirit in this lifetime.

You probably keep a cool head in a crisis, and you may be verbally combative with that mercury in scorp, or skilled in argumentative writing. You'd be a good accountant? Or some sort of lawyer (less confident about those two things than I am about the other stuff). You are sexually powerful.
>>
>>19293193
>>19293225
There are a lot of good points in here, but it's ever so slightly less accurate than the first one you did for me, given a couple of specific things. If you want feedback, I can provide it, but let me give you your reading first.

I mentioned it's fun to read for you, right? Starting from the moment of the aforementioned conversation, things faded at the end of the scene, and I heard this in my head:
https://youtu.be/ZypZA2o3oHc
It's pretty straightforward to me, it's going to be a "coma" period in your relationship, whatever kind of relationship you two have. It seems that there will be an indefinite period without contact. You'll miss him, of course. In fact, I'm getting very strong emotions, longing, that sort of thing. There is something that makes you jealous. His attention is given elsewhere. The image I got was a woman watching from a distance (or computer?) a man together with another girl. I don't know if you two have history or if it's even like that at all, but you're in for some jealous feelings.

Oh right, and I heard a somber version of this song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr_rLSdseH8
>>
>>19293696
>Your pisces rising with your moon in the same sign will mean that you are prone to illusion

There are positive things to this aspect too, you're probably deeply intuitive and if you're already doing divination I'm sure you have an aptitude for it.
>>
New Thread:

>>19293713
>>
>>19293632

>King of Clubs
>Eight of Clubs
>Seven of Clubs

Someone (presumably a man, but IMO gender is quite flexible with these things) very ambitious and authoritative has been a major force in your life for some time. However, that's slowly changing. There's some major trouble building in your relationship with this person, with jealousy and/or greed being a major catalyst. While the outcome of this struggle is more likely than not going to be positive, with you finding prosperity and success, you need to be very careful when it comes to a person of the opposite sex who isn't all that they seem.

>>19293668

>Six of Clubs
>Ten of Spades
>Six of Diamonds

You've had a good run so far this year, haven't you? Perhaps a great deal of business success, or maybe some consistent aid of some sort? Well, right now you're in kind of a pickle. You've received some unwelcome news, and it's gotten you in a very worrisome position. You're not really certain about the future. And as for the future, well, all the six of diamonds means on the surface is "problems in a second marriage." So unless that means something quite literally to you, I suggest you mediate on what that might mean in an abstract sense. Whatever that means, I think this is what the cards are warning you about.
>>
File: warlock.jpg (106KB, 818x603px) Image search: [Google]
warlock.jpg
106KB, 818x603px
>>19293653
Trading for this
>>
>>19293506
If you're going to to more:
Do I have a chance with PT?
>>
>>19293722
>II of wands rev, the star, VIII of swords rev
I'm not really good at being able to tell how much work you're going to have at this new job. But I can tell you the feeling. Maybe at the moment you're just not really having a good time planning out your future or your career. With this new job you're going to be able to get a new fresh perspective that is hopefully going to leave you into the right path so that's something to look forward to.

My query: I have none but if you have a dog or a pet give them a kiss for me.
>>
>>19293707
Feedback would be nice. Thank you for mine were friends but had a falling out and now he talks to everyone except me so yeah I am jealous because I lost my friend to other friends and now it's just bleh. So I am living it right now.
>>
>>19293748
Thank you senpai.
>>
>>19293670
Now that should make for an interesting reading. Let me know if I'm way off base.

Right off the bat we have 7 of Wands reversed, you're cautious. Maybe too cautious, but maybe there's good reason for you to feel threatened.

Crossed by 10 of Cups, you turn more towards peacemaking and finding lasting happiness not delved from materialism, but of love and family.

Below is 8 of Cups reversed, and what is just passing away is 10 of Swords. Combined, I take them to mean perhaps you recently quit a job or cut someone/something out of your life that was no longer serving you, in search of a new passion. A note in my book for the 10 of Swords says "A note to give charity freely to those in need."

Crowned by the Moon. This leads me back to the first card about being cautious... going to go out on a limb and guess you may be part of or interacting with a group of some kind? Either way, you seem to actively be trying to learn more about yourself, there are unforeseen obstacles but you must strengthen your intuition. This card is related to the hermit in a roundabout way, so I would just take extra caution when getting involved with any "spiritual communities," let me know if I'm reaching here.

Near future is Death. I think you'll make a breakthrough soon enough.

Fear is Seven of Pents, anxiety over your work not paying off.

Family opinion is Knight of Cups, you're the dreamer of the family, perhaps even a seeker of the Grail, but they can't comprehend yet that which you are seeking.

Your hopes are represented by the Wheel of Fortune reversed... Do you believe in a higher power? I get the impression that you more or less just want to reap what you sow.

Outcome is Page of Pents, do you fancy yourself a scholar of sorts? Overall, a general summery would be watch out for who you call friends and never stop learning and transcending within.
>>
>>19293323
I couldn't get any ideas for a book to use for you, so I tried a different method of telling what may happen, this may just be the human minds need to believe anything is possible but from what I gathered id say if you keep working at it eventually you'll realize you need to keep working harder and by the time you reach your goal you'll be pleased with the end result
>>
>>19293778
Yo they way you read is mcfreackin amazing!
>>
>>19293788
Thank you! I'm glad to finally be getting more practice.
>>
>>19293292
Nice numbers friend, while I listened to your song I started to come down off my high, it was a strange experience between falling asleep from the crash and the Russian in my ear, but while it happened I can say that it wasn't very pleasent, akin to what I believe she will be to you. After I woke up I found a different query to attend to before I did yours, while listening to their song the only thought that came to mind was "she is poison" which I thought was strange considering the persons query had to do with goals, I for one think its all very connected, if you try to reach a goal with her, such as a relationship, being with her will be nothing but a push and pull relationship with her always getting what she wants and you having to give her more and more. Your life will be hellish after a while. I wouldn't say push her away, but be careful about giving her help, shell find a way to get more out of you until you're drained
>>
>>19293506
Are there any possibilities for me to pursue music as a bedroom musician and find some recognition or possibly some opportunities?

Thanks
>>
>>19293506
How do I become more spiritual?
I seek enlightenment anon
>>
>>19293778
>Crowned by the Moon. This leads me back to the first card about being cautious... going to go out on a limb and guess you may be part of or interacting with a group of some kind? Either way, you seem to actively be trying to learn more about yourself, there are unforeseen obstacles but you must strengthen your intuition. This card is related to the hermit in a roundabout way, so I would just take extra caution when getting involved with any "spiritual communities," let me know if I'm reaching here.

You are literally not reaching at all thanks for saying that I've been catching that exact vibe.

>Below is 8 of Cups reversed, and what is just passing away is 10 of Swords. Combined, I take them to mean perhaps you recently quit a job or cut someone/something out of your life that was no longer serving you, in search of a new passion. A note in my book for the 10 of Swords says "A note to give charity freely to those in need."

I haven't done either of those things recently, but I'm strongly considering quiting my job

>Near future is Death. I think you'll make a breakthrough soon enough.

Also have been catching that vibe.

>Family opinion is Knight of Cups, you're the dreamer of the family, perhaps even a seeker of the Grail, but they can't comprehend yet that which you are seeking.

V relevant to my mother's desire to give me constant career-oriented pep talks, to which I'm like ok great who is going to pay me to be a wandering mystic? no one? that is what I thought.

>
Your hopes are represented by the Wheel of Fortune reversed... Do you believe in a higher power? I get the impression that you more or less just want to reap what you sow.

I do believe in a higher power. What do you mean when you say reap what you sow?

I'm a little unsettled by the "watch who you call friends" bit. That isn't helping me be any less overly cautious ;) This is the second time I've heard this though and I'm in want of more detail there.
>>
>>19293778
>what is just passing away is 10 of Swords.
>"A note to give charity freely to those in need."

Do you reckon that means the time for doing that is ending because I've been doing an awful lot of it lately.

Thanks for the reading my extremely mars-y friend!
>>
>>19293782
Ok that sounds great.
Thank you anon
>>
>>19293725
>>19293829
>>19293834

Readings are at >>19293872
>>
>>19293719

i don't really know anyone like the man you described, or anyone else that could be like that. thanks anyway
>>
>>19293754
Hopefully I'm not reading from the past again. Funny day, today is. Anyway, your feedback:

>>19293193
>>19293225
For your feedback, I will first of all give you a link to someone else's reading of my chart, which brings up similar points:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18427060/#18431717
You can see the feedback I gave her so I can save extraneous details.

>There are no secrets between the two of you in love. I am sure you know already that it's not healthy to have such a relationship.
I must disagree, but that's a matter of opinion. There was nothing unhealthy about my ex of many years and I sharing accounts and having each other's passwords, for example. Neither of us ever had anything to hide from each other and, consequently, neither of us ever bothered to look through each other's stuff.

>In your younger part of life you will find yourself giving too much emotionally to people who really like you without much thought that if you actually like them.
I didn't experience that. I dedicated time to girls with one-sided crushes on me, but there wasn't an inherent emotional connection on my part unless I forced it.

>In enamored, you are quick to want to settle down. The surest way to your heart is domesticity and references to them.
Perfectly accurate.

>People with strong earth placements will be attracted to you and your mate will definitely have a strong reserved, dilligent nature to them at a first glance and when it comes to work but are likely to be unstable emotionally.
>unstable emotionally
This is the most accurate part of that statement, I have a tendency to attract unstable girls to such a degree that I have grown accustomed to them.
(cont)
>>
>>19294035
(cont)
>your words are powered with your feelings and are prone to outbursts
Correct, but I've improved a lot in the self-control department.

>You're attracted to women who appear refined and graceful yet submissive and needy.
Not necessarily needy, but the other parts are correct.

>This is what you would need in a partner as well, someone willing to work and live for you versus their own needs.
I have a very “we” mentality, not “you+me,” if that makes sense. It's a compromise for mutual benefit thing, and I practice what I expect as well.

>epic winning might detract from family time
>you wouldn't be content being ordinary and want to leave your mark on this planet
>try and get a balance of both but it would be quite hard
Amalgamation seems to be a perfect way to circumvent this issue and, as luck would have it, that's precisely my “epic win.” And you missed where the whole me being a Knight of Cups fits into this bit.

Not bad overall, but my suggestion is to read from a point of neutrality rather than ego. This is a challenge for all readers, but you seem to have a solid grasp of astrology, so kudos.
>>
>>19293452
sorry i fell asleep lol
i'm the first one

thank you for the reading <3
>>
Trading

should I go on my date Sunday or play D & D with my friends?
>>
>>19294237
Date: Queen of Swords rev, 5 of Cups rev, The World rev, King of Cups rev, Ace of Swords rev
DnD: Knight of Swords rev, Ace of Cups, The Empress, Queen of Cups, 9 of Pentacles

You have way too much emotional investment in this decision, and it looks like you're thinking of way more than how to spend your evening. I think your expectations of the date are far too high, like you're wondering if it might change your life or pull you out of a funk somehow. Well, it won't. As a matter of fact, she might get on your nerves a bit. I'm not saying she's going to act like a bitch, but she's not going to be as sweet as you'd like her to be, and you'll be a little butthurt about it.

If you play DnD with your friends, you'll have the idea sitting in the back of your head that you could have pushed your life in the right direction, and that you're kind of failing at doing the things you told yourself you were going to do. This may or may not be true, but you'll be able to enjoy yourself if you avoid those kinds of thoughts. You'll probably strengthen friendships while you're there, giving them some fuel for future strength.

My query is what this girl's problem is.
>>
looking for a read. I have recently inherited the family magic, what to do with it?
>>
>>19294301
Well in the time span between your reading and my response my DM just sent me an asinine message that made me wanna quit the group entirely so I'm seriously questioning the accuracy of your reading.....

Anyway her problem

2 of swords, 5 of swords, 5 of pentacles
Queen of cups reversed.

Basically she's a bitch. She doesn't really like you and she going through a real rough time right now and she doesn't seem to understand that she is taking it out on you for no reason. Honestly I'd abandoned this bitch if I were you. She seems like nothing but trouble.
>>
Did i make the right choice by moving here?
and did i do the best think by leaving her (J) behind?.
>>
>>19295380
also my first initial is J and im scorpio
Thread posts: 377
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.