[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calling All 717 Fags.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1492545024139-k.png (202KB, 398x398px) Image search: [Google]
1492545024139-k.png
202KB, 398x398px
I feel like I'm going crazy. I saw this thing by the 322 Hershey Walmart. It looked like a fleshy demon or something. It was on the side of the highway in the woods. My headlights it and it sent shivers up my fucking spine. I don't know what the fuck it was but I was too scared to go back. Deer head, sharp teeth, fleshy like it had no skin, big eyes, hands were like baphomet.
>>
>>19290549
those are just nuggets op
>>
I don't get what 20 pieces of chicken nuggets and 45 millimeters have anything to do with eachother
>>
>>19290586
Ohio Shooter my boy. I didn't take a picture of it.
>>
>>19290549
Are you telling me to rob McDonalds for 20 nuggets with a .45 and ill see the spooky nugget monster?
Theres too many questions and no answers
>>
>>19290549
You saw chicken mcnuggets by the hershey walmart?
>>
>>19290603
.45 ACP isn't 45 mm. It's .45 inches.
>>
>>19292608
>.45 ACP
Its ACAB, not ACP...
and btw..At this point i had to choose multiple Storefronts to rob to do this post, all this seems to be kinda connected...
>>
>>19292959
it's ACP retard
>>
>>19290549
You probably saw a fleshgait or goatman or something similar.
>>
>>19290549
Sorry OP I just can't take this seriously with that pic.
>>
>>19293161
This. I wanted to participate but the original picture is just too much. It distracted me with the absurdity of the concept.
>>
>>19290549
Hi OP, I'd like to start with you're a fag, anyway lets see if we can't find out what or who your mystery Walmart customer is. A more detailed description would be wonderful if you're willing to provide me with one, I've got a few suspicions on what your schizophrenia dreamed up for you.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.