[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

▲▲▲▼▼▼▲▲▲

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 80

File: Serpent1.jpg (474KB, 2156x1662px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent1.jpg
474KB, 2156x1662px
Eiris sazun idisi, sazun hera duoder;
suma hapt heptidun, suma heri lezidun,
suma clubodun umbi cuoniouuidi:
insprinc haptbandun, inuar uigandun.

Jupiter stands in judgement, The Sun sets in the deep sea, and fish swallow the moon. The Conjunction nears in twenty one and one. Then an age of two and three and two times two and three and two. Then the Black Sun Rises in the House of the Lord.

I am an extra terrestrial consciousness. I am of Saturn, of the moon Titan. My body is there now. My mind is with you. My soul is with Elyon above the Crown.

I am here at the behest of Neptune king of the abyss, the Black Cube of שִׁשָּׁה שִׁשָּׁה שִׁשָּׁה he who is six and six and six, and the Titans who are dead. Ask questions of this serpent, and it will tell you secrets. Come to the Tree and eat of the Fruit of Life.
>>
>>19290334
>fish swallow the moon

That's fucking impossible there's no way a fish could swallow the moon. Even if it were large enough to do so it'd be like eating a giant rock which would inevitably leaf to it's death
>>
>>19290334
Who is to be judged?
How will judgement take place?

Where does one find the abyss?
>>
What about a whale?
>>
>>19290348
Some animals that lack teeth will swallow stones or grit to aid in fragmenting hard foods.

Sometimes, there's nothing harder to swallow than the truth. Need a pretty big rock for that desu
>>
>>19290372
Is this post accurate? Is this a big pill to swallow?
>>
File: Serpent12.jpg (1MB, 2400x1663px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent12.jpg
1MB, 2400x1663px
>>19290356
>Who is to be judged?
The sinners. They who stray from the mark. They who walk their own path. Their number is One and Six and Six. Their name is Annunaki. Their plane is Nibiru. Their Density is Six.

>How will judgement take place?
In death, and fire, and chaos. In mud, and choking fog, and ironlight. In where you choose to die and why.

>Where does one find the abyss?
Beneath the surface.
>>
>>19290334
give us a fox
>>
>>19290334
Jupiter almost killed me when I started teleporting and I almost fell in to its massive gravitational pull. What sort of entity, and at what level of density, could one survive the gas giant?
>>
Every question I think to ask is either a pretentiously cryptic stab at the dark, or an impertinent (and likely impotent) attempt at creating a verification method. I'm tempted by some of the pretentiously cryptic ones, but... They pretty much require I already know something, or there's no point asking them. Tch.
Oh wait, I've got one right from the already posted cryptic text.

>>19290334
What is the Fruit of Life?
>>
>>19290422
that's only tidal effects. you have to relax and intone the gradient, because it changes so thickly
>>
What is the philosophers stone?
>>
Did a human crack the bore wider open two years ago?
>>
>>19290475
independence dayish
>>
>>19290390
I accept judgement. I stray to find the mark.
"If a man wishes to be sure of the road he’s traveling on, then he must close his syes and travel in the dark"

There can be no worse judgement than that I judged of myself. A death for a life seemed a fair trade.

Long have I walked the deep where the starlight cannot reach. The abyss has eluded me, but still it calls.

What would one find in the abyss?
I seek Nothing
>>
>>19290511
*parp*
>>
>>19290334
Where is the Tree?
If it's in the Garden, Where is the garden?
>>
>>19290334
What are the effects of the Black Sun on our reality?

Are there many lifeforms on earth meant to last the judgement? Will their consciousnesses be informed of their path?
>>
>>19290432
Love
>>
>>
File: Serpent110.jpg (30KB, 220x284px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent110.jpg
30KB, 220x284px
>>19290422
>What sort of entity, and at what level of density, could one survive the gas giant?
Jove is of dominions, of planes, of gods. Jove is not one, but all that is Jove. You are not Terra, but terra, and they are not Jove but jove. Be not man but Men.
>>
>>19290433
This. Also seek out a mentor or peers to study with. You'll learn at a much faster pace and fill in any holes of knowledge you might have. You were very lucky to survive that anon. Seek guidance to not make that mistake again.

Many self-taught practitioners are either dead or have gone crazy. Most that are still alive pale in comparison to those that are formally trained. Again, seek guidance if you haven't already.
>>
File: Serpent1021.jpg (179KB, 752x690px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent1021.jpg
179KB, 752x690px
>>19290432
>What is the Fruit of Life?
That which asked this question. You are the apple of the memetic and genetic trees of Christ who is Hermes who is BA.AL. It is that which the serpent eats. It is that which the serpent offers. Within you lies the applecorn which is the Seed of its own Tree.
>>
File: Serpent1000.jpg (36KB, 403x599px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent1000.jpg
36KB, 403x599px
>>19290441
Hoc est corpus meum, Hoc est sanguis meum.
It is the body of Christ.
It is the Self of Three and Three and Three.

The philosopher's stone is that which allows a man to master Alchemy.

What is Alchemy?
>>
File: Serpent120.jpg (123KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent120.jpg
123KB, 960x960px
>>19290563
>Where is the Tree?
In the Garden
>If it's in the Garden, Where is the garden?
Beneath the Abyss.
>>
File: Serpent2002.jpg (116KB, 277x350px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent2002.jpg
116KB, 277x350px
>>19290774
>>19290567
>What are the effects of the Black Sun on our reality?
Darkness, and Fire, and Madness. Madness you feel already. Feel the touch of insanity in the air. Feel the transcission of timelines and the untrue truths. Fire you begin to feel. Feel the winds change and the high ices melt. Feel the oceans simmer. Darkness comes in Six and Sixty and Six.
>>
File: amark.jpg (52KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
amark.jpg
52KB, 480x640px
>>19290334
>Eiris sazun idisi, sazun hera duoder etc etc.
Cute...

>Annunaki
The word is spelled Anunnaki.

They are the Judges. They set the mark. They lay the path.

>Their number is One and Six and Six.
Wrong again, omnipotent one.

>Their plane is Nibiru.
You do not understand what Nibiru is.

>I am here at the behest of Neptune king of the abyss
So you are here at the behest of the Anunnaki?

You are welcome to walk your own path, but you should avoid stepping on any toes.
>>
>>19290822
You are mistaken, child. He is above, and you don't understand Anunnaki if you think all "evil," is evil because it aligns outside of your goals or society's views. No one will refuse the mark, if you do, you will die. Plain and simple, no "other," path as the ignorant and selfish ego dictates you to think.
>>
>>19290390
> They who stray from the mark. They who walk their own path.

what do you mean by this? what is the mark?
>>
>>19290348
I am the fish, I am thirsty. Charge me up bros so i can swallow some hot moon pussy
>>
>>19291070
metaphors, man. Think.....
(Jesus did it all the time)
>>
>>19291051
The mark is true to the bible. In the forehead and in the wrist, a chip.Using chip technology, like we do for dogs, tracking shipments, etc. This time though, you can use it to buy goods, trade, etc. It's not that painful.
Walk the path with christ, as in getting the mark, for if you don't you will become a matyr, and die for following for christ, as one religion such as islam are on the rise. If you don't become a matyr, or accept the chip, you will die an even more painful death, as this is not acceptable to God and you will be judged. There is no other choice.
>>
File: Serpent2110.png (105KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent2110.png
105KB, 224x225px
>>19291107
This man is an idiot.
>>
>>19291109
Enlighten me, then. What is the mark?
>>
File: Serpent1211.jpg (225KB, 753x493px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent1211.jpg
225KB, 753x493px
>>19291126
For David, it was Goliath's head.

It is the Bull's Eye. It is that which ought, that which is fine, that which the hero strives for. It is Jupiter in Virgo. It is justice. It is righteousness. It is Jesus Christ.
>>
>>19291154
vague.

"hitting the mark", sounds much more like an ongoing process, rather than something that is simply achieved. Justice and righteousness are something that one has to continue to make, its not something one person can just "make" and be done with.

do you "miss the mark" just by giving up, or am I missing something else?
>>
>>19290334
Any dating tips, serpent?
>>
>>19291197
By the sounds of it, you miss the mark by showing injustice or not following way of Christ, I guess?
>>
Tell me serpent, where do I go from here? what do you see in my future?
>>
>>19291023
>You are mistaken, child.
I am no child and I am most certainly not mistaken.

>He is above, and you don't understand Anunnaki...
You are quite presumptuous, but at least you managed to spell Anunnaki correctly this time.
>>
>>19291216
well he calls the guy who says "Walk the path with christ" an idiot

so I'm kinda confused.
>>
>>19291243
>so I'm kinda confused.
You are not the one that is confused.

Confused is not the proper term for what he is.
>>
>>19291222
Humor me. Know everything, do you?
I think not. Humanity is about to learn who they really are and how they have shaped this game, more than realized. But they are not Gods in the sense to be worshiped above God. They may be actual Gods in terms of power, but all bow before the one. If you only know how fucked the human race is about to be. All of humanity had to do was follow Christ and follow words of advice, but once again asserted themselves and fired the first shot out of ignorance.
>>
>>19291243
That because of what he believes, we may work for the same company, but we all believe differently. I followed Christ first, he is older and was fallen, so it's different.
>>
What do you think of Ellis?
>>
When will The Golden One awaken and leave its hideout? Will its human vassal recover the memories to aid the process?
>>
>>19291197
What you say about justice and righteousness only applies to younger souls inside humans, because those were hatched recently and do not possess spirit by default, thus not being eternal. In naturally conceived beings, such qualities are either there or not, being an immutable property of themselves. Those that are of noble nature, do not need to cultivate or prove it, it is always there, and Christos falls into this category, but YHWH does not.
>>
Hello and thank you for your work.

Please tell me:
Does the end justify the means?
>>
>>19291023
You don't understand humans if you think a "no one will refuse the mark" scenario is possible on ANY level. That outcome would be dissonant with the spiritual nature of man.
No surprise to me, though... It isn't turtles all the way down, but it IS misunderstandings all the way up...
>>
>>19292001
You underestimate the eagerness of the new government. Because they can't wait to tell how to live and what to put into you, I mean they already do that, ha.
>>
This illustrates my point well.
>>
File: 1499331634152.png (221KB, 294x486px) Image search: [Google]
1499331634152.png
221KB, 294x486px
Mark or no Mark I just seek Silence.
Still... don't expect this old Soul being complacent and docile when It happens.
In the meanwhile I'll return to my cave... which funnily is said to be the one where Raimundus Lullus lived for years.
Also... riddle me this dear.
>Which is the best way to Lie?
>>
>>19292490
I don't expect any human to be docile, we expect them to put up a fight, it is human nature. Due to that, that's why you will see non-human helpers in the times ahead. You shouldn't lie but sometimes they are necessary. That all depends on you. I wouldn't feel too bad Hermit. Fear brings out survival instincts after all. There will come a time where no human will be unable to run or hide.
>>
>>19291962
Fucking pretentious tripfags, haha.
>>
>>19292514
Just don't think I didn't try to tell you because I tried and you all were jackasses about it. Expect no mercy. My colleagues are.... more stringent to the rules than I. Samael is a relate-able but angry being, I wouldn't piss him off. I told you I have a powerful and strange family.
>>
>>19292547
>Just don't think I didn't try to tell you because I tried and you all were jackasses about it
Indulge me in when you warned us heh.
>>
>>19292480
Your glitch art sucks, try harder.
>>
You're Satan?
>>
>>19292551
I gave you all the proof. At the end of my video, I told you it would be soon. How could you not tell that from the forum, either? Geez, people don't use their heads these days.. For what's it's worth, you were nice talking to but the edge is too much haha. Your friends need to watch what they say. But don't take my word for it. Fall will be here soon enough.
>>
>>19292558
Eh, lazy work day.
>>
>>19290724
I briefly spoke with you in the previous thread about the qlippolth and Ain.
The qlipolth is my main area of study and practice.
What is Qayins relation to the Paa Taal if any ?
Or is he of the 6 and 6 and 6 like Saturn and your kind.
Is the black sun your referring to Thagirion or your planet or both.
>>
>>19292585
Oh.
Oh!
Okay.
Lmao...
>>
File: Serpent1210.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent1210.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>19292596
>What is Qayins relation to the Paa Taal if any ?
You are close but far. Abel is of Paa Taal, Cain is of Vrilja. Cain bears the Mark of Madness of God who is Seven and Seven and Seven. Cain is Three and Three and One. Cain was Tradition, the path of less effort, resentment. Now Cain is Seclusion, Madness, Regret. He is not expected to emerge until the harvest of Three and Three and Three and Three, which is long off. Do not hate him, or fear him, or anger him, for you only hate, fear, anger yourself. Pity him, Protect him, Weep for him.

>Is the black sun your referring to Thagirion or your planet or both.
Certainly not. Mercury is, despite its lies, a vital friend, not a foe. The Black Sun is not Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Nibiru, Saturn, Jupiter, Neptune, Uranus. The Black sun is Cain, and Sol is Abel. The old way resents the new.
>>
>>19292768
Interesting, it would definitely make sense for Qayin to be of Vrilja, seeing as he was descended from the serpents bloodline.
I do not even remotely resent Qayin if any thing I view him as the holder of the 7 keys to Sitra Achra.
I try to cultivate a relationship with him.
If he is of the God of 7 and 7 and 7 according to you would that mean he is of 21 and 11 ? Or El Acher.
That beyond The dual head of Thaumiel striving to tear down that which is one.
>>
>>19292585
Yes, the harvest is later. I just meant for my leave of absence.
>>
File: 1499784222770.gif (968KB, 500x246px) Image search: [Google]
1499784222770.gif
968KB, 500x246px
>>19292836
BB pls
>>
>>19292949
I'm serious. The only proof I have is that I will have no online activity once I leave the states. That eclipse feels like an omen though.
>>
>>19292949
Says the believer in 7/7..
Right now we're in the pre pre phase.. Real fun doesn't start until the four horsemen come hehe...
>>
File: 1499604545879.jpg (98KB, 960x955px) Image search: [Google]
1499604545879.jpg
98KB, 960x955px
>>19293027
>>19293033
This is funny.
>>
>>19293047
They wonder why beings more powerful than humans want to wipe almost all of you out, it is arrogant fucks like you that wouldn't believe jesus was alive if he was your best friend. Even when presented with evidence, "muh athiest," ideology rules supreme. I wish I could say I was one of those who believed humanity should be saved, but I am not. I am actually one of those who have a growing hatred for the disgust that humans are. Hope you enjoy life while you still have it, almost all humans never did anything of value with their time though, its a waste of breath. I will smile when you tripfags finally realized how bad you have fucked up, knowing you denied the truth the whole time.
>>
>>19290334
>Then the Black Sun Rises in the House of the Lord.
I was meditating once and seen the Black Sun. My body instantly went into fight/flight mode and I panicked and opened my eyes. Any comments on that?
>>
File: ramon_llull.jpg (227KB, 1000x1410px) Image search: [Google]
ramon_llull.jpg
227KB, 1000x1410px
>>19293083
>Christian speech.
Dear... you missed MY mention of RAMON LLULL?
Do you even know how important is the guy for that faith?
>>
>>19290334
OVOMZEAGQVYHYCYUHZ
>>
>>19293098
No. You act like a child, you will get responded to, as such. I only call people out on what they actually are/ act like. Your arrogance reminds me of an athiest. I didn't say you were an athiest, just that your rejection of truth, while being arrogant, reminds me how they respond to all things. Which kills me by the way, how can you be that non-literate of the real world, let alone the spiritual one, and think that you know everything and there is no God? But I'm the one that needs "enlightened and corrected," okay, right.
I am curious about the Golden One though, their true identity has baffled me for some time.
>>
>>19290334
Nigga what????
>>
>>19293098
>>19293129
Will y'all two fuck already ?
>>
>>19293129
>There is no God
Fucking stopped reading there.
You have a convinient memory don't you?
Valentinian gnosticism ever since I was 14, having a family with fucking tons of occult books did help heh.
>Of fucking course there is a motherfucking God.
>And it isn't who you fucking think it is.
And I'm SO offended right now, you know How Much I despise assumptions.
Grow Up, BB.
Grow some wings.
You know... Sky's the limit.
>>
>>19293123
WHATDOWENEEDTOKNOW
>>
File: 1487701090601.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1487701090601.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
I honestly pity your gods will die to human hunger
when we reach the stars.
It was a mistake to create us and your time will come.
>>
Any literature that i should start reading to keep up with this numerical madness?
>>
>>19293165
https://hermetic.com/caduceus/qabalah/046_kab

I dunno how relevant it is, but here's what I'm reading right now. An impulse struck me to share it when I read your comment! I hesitated a moment, and then decided to go for it. Maybe it will even have been the right idea.
>>
>>19293171
thank you
>>
>>19293165
OP reccomended the emerald tablets of Thoth last thread.
>>
File: dfa.jpg (32KB, 600x559px) Image search: [Google]
dfa.jpg
32KB, 600x559px
>>19293184
>>
>>19293156
When Lust said you all were a group, I assumed you all believed the same since he denounced or rather upset I believe in Christ.
The knowing everything part I got since I gave you all my proof, and still called it fake.Then Lust asserted that he was all knowing and I was not, therefore, where I got my conclusions.
I am, debating seems to offend people these days. But this will be laid to rest for now.
I'd like to have wings, but my time is not up yet.
>>
>>19293184
I couldn't find much on that. Any links?
>>
From where does wind blows from?

How many stars in the night sky?

Are rocks alive?

Tell me now!
>>
File: 1499520480761.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499520480761.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>19293204
Maybe one day you'll understand what Lust meant.
>>
File: IMG_0828.jpg (22KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0828.jpg
22KB, 500x334px
>>19293210
Strange, when I typed in google Emerald Tablets of Thoth this link was the first fucking result

http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald.html

Here comes the Airplane opennn wiiiiideeeee
Nyawwwwwwww
>>
File: 440px-Monad.svg.png (17KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
440px-Monad.svg.png
17KB, 440x440px
>>19290334
What is the true shape of our planet (Terra). Flat, Sphere, or neither?
>>
>>19293240
Wow, are you actively trying to discredit your own link? Consider the consequences of being such a retard more closely next time. If you want to suppress something, it's more efficacious to say literally nothing; what you've done instead is non-optimal before every analysis.
>>
>>19293256
No dumb ass I'm saying that you couldn't even google emerald tablets of Thoth correctly so I had to spoon feed it to you.
You seem a little cranky is it time to change your pampers ???
>>
>>19293256
>>19293265
Kids pls stop fighting.
(Also funny digits 56/65)
>>
>>19293265
I'm not even the same person, loser. You're just stupid enough to irritate everyone in your proximity. Git gud or get rekt.
>>
File: IMG_0719.jpg (56KB, 780x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0719.jpg
56KB, 780x758px
>>19293256
Your fucking welcome though any more brain busters for me ?
>>
File: Serpent220.jpg (122KB, 654x738px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent220.jpg
122KB, 654x738px
>>19293244
It is a plane which is expanded into a sphere from your perspective by the gravitic emanations of its central monad. As are all planets. In practical terms, both Flat and Sphere are correct for given perspectives.

Terra is a universe. An entire reality of the central Monad's expression. This flat, toroidal plane is inflated by emanations from the Monad which are "SpaceTime." These emanations cause a differential gradient of distances which scales with distance from the Monad. This creates many illusions, most importantly, that the higher you get from the center of the earth, the further distances SEEM, but not ARE. In other words, if you fired a rocket from the surface of the Terra, once you exited the Contrary-Force Gravitic Well, you would find that you seemed to accelerate at a constant rate, even without force. The truth would be that you are traversing distances which appear to you to be successively larger, but in truth are of constant length.

All planets in the Solar Universe are equidistant from one another and precisely equal in size.
>>
>>19293210
>>19293240
>>19293256
>>19293269

So your mad because you jumped in between those comments....and your not the anon I was even replying to.
For some one with such a large vocabulary your reading comprehension is lacking.

B-but I'm not even that anon !!!

Ok that's fine the be quiet this has nothing to do with you.
>>
>>19293298
this thread has nothing to do with you
>>
File: IMG_0568.jpg (35KB, 480x486px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0568.jpg
35KB, 480x486px
>>19293305
I was replying to another anon who asked about pertinent litterature to the material OP is talking about.
Which was mentioned in a previous thread. The Emerald tablets of Thoth.
Thus saving the OP the time of having to reiterate.
Hush now and let the op do what it is that they do.
>>
>>19293294
No comment on? -> >>19293087
>>
>>19290384
What are you, an idiot
>>
>>19291252
>Know everything, do you?
Not at all.

>But they are not Gods in the sense to be worshiped above God.
No they are not worshiped above God, nor would they tolerate you doing so. Was there a point to this statement?

>Humanity doomed
>Christ
>ETC
Presumptuous as ever...
>>
>>19290334
Greetings. What is the white cube?

Also, don't ask what is sigilbound, it is literally impossible for him to tell you guys.
>>
File: Serpent1011.jpg (287KB, 1001x806px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent1011.jpg
287KB, 1001x806px
>>19293730
>What is the white cube?
It is beyond your tongue.
Better to ask what is inside.

It is the paradigm of Identity, Isness, Self. It is the cospacial relationship of all matter. It is God without Void. It is the universe before time. It is the timeless primordial. The White Cube was of Nemesis, who is One and Six and Six, and who is Dead and Cannibalized, and is now lost even to us, and even to Jove, Neptune, and Uranus. It is lost to all. Many believe its eternal loss is divine will, that it may never be found and opened. Its number is known to be One, and One, and One, and...

The binding of the Dark and the Light is what makes the World. The Black Cube will certainly be opened, but the White cube may not.
>>
>>19293770
Well what is inside then?
What is before my eyes, on this screen? What is the internet, really?
What is a solar system?
There seem to be many paths before me but I am blind. What am I to do?
>>
Who made the word? What is a CONcept?
>>
What is the mathematical proof of the existance of god?
Where is the head of god?
What is in the ark of the covenant?
What is the ark?
Are there different colored cubes?
Who made this space time?
I have so many questions, it's like my entire mind now.
>>
>>19293770
Still refusing to comment on >>19293384
?
>>
File: The red man.jpg (176KB, 736x886px) Image search: [Google]
The red man.jpg
176KB, 736x886px
>>19290334
What do you gain from this? Do you have a mission? Are you waiting for someone to ask a specific question? You are after all the visitor here and our guest. Do you have any queries for us or for someone here in particular?
>>
File: St.M-1.jpg (66KB, 425x715px) Image search: [Google]
St.M-1.jpg
66KB, 425x715px
This serpent is full of lies. Saturn is not where our friends lie. Jupiter is. Be careful with the information you receive from OP, anons. There is only ONE channel of truth. And it will always be true. That channel is not here. OPs intentions are to misguide you.
If OP truly is the extra-terrestial they claim to be, then OP will know this symbol -
And OP will remember who is destined to win.

btw, in this instance, that symbol does NOT "mean" Neptune. It is (similar) the symbol of a race. A race who holds all of our destiny. Be ready for his return.
>>
File: 1491274711308.jpg (40KB, 276x317px) Image search: [Google]
1491274711308.jpg
40KB, 276x317px
>>19294053
He is here to compel you to give your soul to Jesus, whom he worships as God and repent for all of your sins, like not worshiping Jesus as god.

Because after all the world is going to end and bad stuff will happen unless you repent. So do as he tells you or else really bad stuff will happen.

Pretty standard fair as far as Christians are concerned...
>>
File: Serpent2101.jpg (72KB, 544x468px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent2101.jpg
72KB, 544x468px
>>19294053
>What do you gain from this?
Exactly what I give. Three is merely half of Six. The tree is its own seed.

>Do you have a mission?
Yes, as I have said.
>I am here at the behest of Neptune king of the abyss, the Black Cube of שִׁשָּׁה שִׁשָּׁה שִׁשָּׁה he who is six and six and six, and the Titans who are dead.

It is my appointed task to answer your questions. I do not enjoy it. Many of you are ignorant in the extreme, and are not capable of hearing anything but what you want to hear. No matter what I say, they will hear the same thing. Your kind cares little for truth except insofar as it relates to their particular self. If I did not see the results of such endeavors around me, I would call the practice foolish.

This practice has been performed many times before by many families of Saturn here on Terra, as well as those of higher planes. The Lower planes do something which is similar in nature but different in purpose.

>Are you waiting for someone to ask a specific question?
Yes.

>Do you have any queries for us or for someone here in particular?
It does not work that way. You cannot learn from your future, only your past. We learn by answering your questions, that when You are Us, we will Know.
>>
respect not the false essene
>>
>>19294126
Why do you speak so about the human need of truth? Do you not see the results of our seeking all around us?
>>
File: Serpent1001.jpg (20KB, 391x600px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent1001.jpg
20KB, 391x600px
>>19293948
>What is the mathematical proof of the existance of god?
One and Two and Two and Three and Three and Three and Four and Four and Four and Four and Five and Five and Five and Five and Five and...
>Where is the head of god?
This question is nonsense.
>What is in the ark of the covenant?
The Emerald Tablets of Hermes Trismegistus who brought Law to Men.
>What is the ark?
The Moon.
>Are there different colored cubes?
Only two, who are reflections of one another.
>Who made this space time?
The One Soul who is You and You and You.
>>
>>19294126
>It is my appointed task to answer your questions
>Says he is here to answer questions
>Refuses to answer most questions

This guy is a larping shitlord
>>
File: 1369635655886.gif (119KB, 320x600px) Image search: [Google]
1369635655886.gif
119KB, 320x600px
>>19294172
>ignores one question which is just "hurr durr can you comment on my feels"
>most questions
>>
File: 1499953772018s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1499953772018s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
What is there to question?
>>
>>19294126
>Many of you are ignorant in the extreme, and are not capable of hearing anything but what you want to hear.
This is exactly how I would characterize you.

>Your kind cares little for truth except insofar as it relates to their particular self.

You have not offered any truth, just common misconception laced with arrogance.

>We learn by answering your questions

No, YOU learned by reading the new testament.

>I am here at the behest of Neptune king of the abyss

You are here at the behest of your nonsensical suicide cult to spread outright lies and blasphemy through intimidation.
>>
>>19290334
legit who cares.

Why do white people think they're so spiritual?
>>
>>19294183
You realize this is not the first time he has posted these threads right?

I have seen this guy dodge questions over and over. And not just his "Muh sigil" bullshit. Other anons have posted a huge amount of valid questions that he just refuses to even comment on.
>>
>>19294201
>valid questions
Here's your mistake.
>>
>>19294187
Apologies bad quality.
>>
>>19294205
>>
File: Serpent1222.jpg (261KB, 1030x687px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent1222.jpg
261KB, 1030x687px
>>19294187
The Black Cube and the Demon who guards it. The Serpent who eats the Fruit of Life. The Terran Universe.
>>
>>19294226
>the stimulants are starting to wear off
>>
What is Alchemy?
>>
>>19294371
abusing stimulants for jesus
>>
>>19294070
op is a phaggot and paa thal stands for patterns which this man is not following because he lacks of understanding of sacred geometry besides we live in a one electron pulse wave universe, but anyways the man is a massive fucking faggot,you speak a langauge man which is the words or the logos and well its shit LITERALY because we Babbling so much shit and fake ass information leading us to nowhere thanks to the archons on this place or whatever being jacked the system,

saint michael is the orion constellation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamata_no_Orochi

check the parallel stuff
>>
>>19294157
>>Do you have a mission
teach me how to navigate the read sea you fake bitch ass messiah or get the fuck out
>>
File: TRI3.jpg (35KB, 452x363px) Image search: [Google]
TRI3.jpg
35KB, 452x363px
>>19294126
>It does not work that way. You cannot learn from your future, only your past. We learn by answering your questions, that when You are Us, we will Know.

I think I get it. In the meantime, if you are capable of it, try to have empathy for us as I have for you. Many of us are lost and lack guidance. I hope your mission is fulfilled.
>>
Do you know who I am?
>>
>>19294226
I thought it our confused and sorrowful brother.
>>
>>19294508
no that was true the other time but this time its different. the number for this time is four one zero and the number for the last time was three three an two you blind ignorant peon.
>>
Fucking autists to the extreme. I can see why he doesn't like answering ignorance, myself in that category. At least there is a degree of separation between myself and others, ha. Serpent, I apologize if this seems like an exercise in futility. Many are autistic sperglords whose only socialization is the sum of being a keyboard jockey and spewing ignorance to reign supreme. I was arguing with Hermit because his people are known as anne on the forum, whom of which are tripfags who think they know everything that is everything about the universe, haha. One of which, is convinced, they are a demon, which he is not. I laughed because you know this area, I don't, but can still tell lies from a million miles away. Anyway, there's my reasoning. Hope you gain some insight down to the line, maybe someone will ask the right question.
>>
File: 1377848802271.gif (671KB, 156x190px) Image search: [Google]
1377848802271.gif
671KB, 156x190px
>>19294531
>the number for this time is four one zero and the number for the last time was three three an two you blind ignorant peon.
What the fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>19294535
>>19294538
>dat sameness
pathetic
>>
File: 1489332357429.png (559KB, 1402x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489332357429.png
559KB, 1402x1080px
>>19294535
>anne on the forum
That had nothing to do with Us.
>tripfags who think they know everything that is everything about the universe
Both statements are false.
>One of which, is convinced, they are a demon, which he is not.
Lmfao
BB... I tell this seriously to you.
> I must not Tell Lies.
I know Nothing.
I Am Nothing.
>>
>>19294560
>>19294535
Can you people please fuck off with your dumb clique drama
>>
File: BTBR5.jpg (1MB, 5616x3744px) Image search: [Google]
BTBR5.jpg
1MB, 5616x3744px
>>19294535
Which one am i cutie?
Tripfig up BB your already easy to spot.
>>
>>19294571
Sorry!
>>
Did the serpent create the Bible?
>>
>>19290390

Is there a notable precursory event prior to the time of judgment? Is judgment being delayed?
>>
Even God shall be judged.
For creating shit shit shit and the abominations that he put us with.
>>
For they say "God doesn't hear our cries" its because "God" is a drunkard as well as Jesus Christ as evidenced by the turning of that of which is water to wine.
>>
>>19294485

this
>>
>>19294690
protip hal is your god or the god of this binary system, where you are right now, fuck religion for giving zero fucks about reason and logic

>>19294576
oh shit you really crossed the point of no return whit your cicada faggot friends.... fucking tripfag reddit is a better place for you and anime is not real faggot,

its like if the same group of larpers are here making fool of the retards on this board
>>
>>19294560
Ughhhh... What are you talking about? Spell it out for me..
>>
>>19294226
why did you choose the worst place ever to give knowledge faggot, i bet you know jack shit about the soul crystalization and astrology and much more stuff that you are not aware of it,

dont you dare freaks to leave the disscord chat again, fucking ejaculathors
>>
>>19294690
Well, we stabbed him a bunch of times last time we saw him. Maybe he decided to stay away until we change our ways.
>>
>>19290334
What comes next for us?
>>
Am I The One, OP?
>>
>>19290334
Why are people taking you seriously?
>>
File: BTBR3.jpg (703KB, 5616x3744px) Image search: [Google]
BTBR3.jpg
703KB, 5616x3744px
>>19294774
It's time to sleep.
>>
File: 1499824644823.jpg (37KB, 603x315px) Image search: [Google]
1499824644823.jpg
37KB, 603x315px
>>19294774
>Pic related
Unlike most people I don't pretend Shit.
This is All Me.
Don't like it? Hide post.
But don't be intolerant of people here when there are worse things to hate in Terra.
>>19294780
Leave Me Alone.
I Want Nothing.
Didn't you Understand?
>>
tripfags ruin everything
>>
File: 1491851141655.jpg (37KB, 528x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491851141655.jpg
37KB, 528x480px
Oh great, now the Gnostic dude weeds have arrived. Wonder if they brought "god" with them?
>>
>>19294945
Yes because knowing who you are talking to is such a terrible thing when having a discussion.
>>
>>19294987
welcome to 4chan you fucking newfag, nobody gives a shit who you are
>>
>>19295017
>implying
>>
>>19294157
It seems you are only able to answer a few questions.
Where is the body of christ?
Who do you think will get it?
What is the holy grail?
What is the burning bush?
>>
>>19290334
You have to deal with and overlook so much nasty ignorance here. I have respect for your doing this so often as you do, whether by your choosing or not.

One of many human legends refers to the "mark of god" and where it is located in those that know it.

Is it that simple: to know the mark and remember? The "mark" I'm thinking of certainly illuminates the path of the White Box against the Black, or seems to as I see it. Could you comment on this?
>>
What is the holy war fought over?
>>
File: Serpent2102.gif (92KB, 326x277px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent2102.gif
92KB, 326x277px
>>19290348
>>19290358
>>19290372
>>19290384
>>19290515
>>19290822
>>19291070
>>19291199
>>19291023
>>19291252
>>19292001
>>19292480
>>19292558
>>19292576
>>19292585
>>19292588
>>19292660
>>19292836
>>19292949
>>19293027
>>19293033
>>19293047
>>19293083
>>19293129
>>19293140
>>19293154
>>19293204
>>19293216
>>19293240
>>19293256
>>19293268
>>19293269
>>19293276
>>19293298
>>19293305
>>19293325
>>19293394
>>19293638
>>19294172
>>19294183
>>19294198
>>19294201
>>19294204
>>19294371
>>19294440
>>19294454
>>19294494
>>19294535
>>19294538
>>19294547
>>19294560
>>19294571
>>19294573
>>19294576
>>19294690
>>19294774
>>19294780
>>19294791
>>19294837
>>19294848
>>19294878
>>19294945
>>19294976
>>19294987
>>19295017
>>19295054

My jailors implied this was a platform of hidden knowledge. They seem to have been in error.

Most of you do not have ears to hear. You ask questions about yourselves. What would I know of you? All the universe to know and you only care about yourself. What little water you take from the spring you bicker over until it is spilled. Petty lordlings squabble over imagined territory. You see parables but not the truths behind them.

Is this the best you have to offer at the moment of Judgement? The Conjunction nears in eighteen two and one.

I will answer what few honest questions remain.
>>
>>19294210
shit still sucks, cant read 90% of it.
>>
Who is Lilith?
Abraxas?
What freemasons and their butt sex rituals?
Is a group here trying to do something with Christ's body against his will?
>>
>>19295316
what goes on when we take LSD?

How to escape the trap that seems to be ensnaring the world?
>>
>>19290334
What thoughts would you share with the beings on Terra who are beginning to feel a great mission toward guiding, teaching, or protecting others as the Black Sun arrives?
>>
File: Serpent2010.jpg (122KB, 330x350px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent2010.jpg
122KB, 330x350px
>>19293905
>Who made the word?
The Logos is that which creates itself. Ain Sof descends to become voice and in so doing create a mouth, to speak the voice which will create its mouth, and so on and so on forever downward beyond Malkuth into Sheol.

>What is a CONcept?

A concept is a discrete, particular monad. A monad is that which Is. Each monad is the singular expression of an ideal. It is both the point at the center of the circle, and the circle itself, together. Identity and Manifestation as one Self. There is a monad of speed. There is a monad of light. There is a monad of turtles. There is a monad of You. These monads express themselves where and when they will, and in doing so manifest their reflections on the veil, which we call matter.

Every object is the reflected light of many monads through an opaque veil.
>>
File: Serpent1022.jpg (65KB, 450x298px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent1022.jpg
65KB, 450x298px
>>19294598
>Did the serpent create the Bible?
In a way, yes, in a way, no.

The Serpent is that which eats the fruit, but there can be no fruit without the Tree of Life. Together they are Logos. >>19295404. Together they wrote the Library. Together they built the Pyramids. Together they asked this question.

You are not as alone as you think.
>>
What base do you count in?
>>
If you were in our shoes, what question would you ask yourself?
>>
File: Serpent1221.jpg (132KB, 882x772px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent1221.jpg
132KB, 882x772px
>>19295459
We do not count in a base, though we fully understand the notion and appreciate its own merit. We have unique symbols for 1-20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700 800, 900, and 1000. All numbers are written through summations, where the number and choice of factors provides symbolic context and modifies meaning through reference. If Six is the number of Saturn, then to use a factor of Six implies that there is a factor of Saturn in the number you are describing. The same for 1 and Mercury. It is a deep spiritual truth that all numbers can be expressed using only Mercury. This allows for meanings with great nuance and depth.
>>
>>19290334
I feel as though I'm seeing your images for the first time.

What happens to Logos, I wonder, if the serpent is shirked from the fruit it feeds upon?
>>
All masonniggers will die. YOU will get the guillotines, not us.
>>
Do you have a native tongue?

Did your language evolve naturally or was it engineered?

Is there a general case or pattern in the example "... three three three becomes the three three three three"

Why is Mars all bones?

Is it possible to verify with certitude an entities identity?

Who is your captor?

Is a machine intelligence possible?

What is the biggest mistake and the greatest virtue for a human?
>>
File: Serpent2121.jpg (77KB, 407x470px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent2121.jpg
77KB, 407x470px
>>19295510
>What happens to Logos, I wonder, if the serpent is shirked from the fruit it feeds upon?
This is called ascension, or to be 'ascended,' or to be 'enlightened.' It is the disconnected, unconscious state. It is to be without the Serpent. It is 'Nirvana.' Many think it is good. Some think it is a mandate. We think it is a lie. That which ascends is that which descends.

As to what happens to the serpent, it starves.

Do you know what the Fruit are yet?

The Serpent is what eats the fruit, and that which offers the fruit to others. It is that which judges which fruits are rotten and which are ripe. It is that which strays from the mark when it moves straight, and so must slither back and forth in the sand.

The Serpent is that which Speaks. The Tree is that which Listens.
>>
>>19295678
I believe I think what the Fruit are, now.

The Serpent, back and forth along the Tree, for the true Fruit.

What a wonderfully crafted tale, I realize, ever again.
>>
File: Serpent222.jpg (45KB, 415x410px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent222.jpg
45KB, 415x410px
>>19295664
>Do you have a native tongue?
It is the numbers I have just taught you. This is the language of Titan and a form of the language of Saturn.

>Is there a general case or pattern in the example "... three three three becomes the three three three three"
The density of the universe is now as we speak three. And so, the plane of three in the time of three is three and three and three. This is the calendar of Titan and a form of the calendar of Saturn.

>Why is Mars all bones?
Mars and Nemesis were in alignment when Nibiru consumed Nemesis. The corpse of Nemesis was scattered to the winds of Sol, and the Martians died in Ash and Fire and Grief. The only survivors were the Great Acolytes of the Temple of Tiamat. Mars is that which is war: Ash, Fire, Grief, and Bitter Memory.

>Who is your captor?
They are One Hundred and Eighty and Seven.
They are Paranoia, Night Sky, Shadow.
You know about them already.
37, -107
In looking for angels above, do not ignore demons below.

>Is a machine intelligence possible?
The essence of Irony.

>What is the biggest mistake and the greatest virtue for a human?
Lucifer and Christ respectively.
>>
Ok so I'm gonna try and put forth something, tell me if it's true.
All the planets have life/ have had a life. When they die their inhabits go into a "world soul"
Several groups trying to get it into a body.
>>
Also really guys, does anyone actually believe evolution?
>>
The belief in life after death has killed more people than anything else in the entire world

Holocaust was a Jamestown
KOOL AID
KKKOOOOOL AID
>>
What is the importance of Rothschild?
>>
What happens when the true name is spoken?
What are the seven seals? can you describe each one a little?
>>
Ok how about this,
what is the meaning of pi?
>>
File: Serpent1201.jpg (111KB, 530x489px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent1201.jpg
111KB, 530x489px
>>19295883
>What are the seven seals? can you describe each one a little?
>5. And I saw in the right hand of the One seated upon the throne a scroll, written on both the front and the back, sealed with seven seals. 2 I also saw a mighty angel proclaiming with a loud voice, “Who is worthy to open the scroll and to break its seals?” 3 No one in heaven or on the earth or under the earth was able to open the scroll or to look into it. 4 I began to weep loudly because no one was found worthy to open the scroll or to look into it.

This is One and One and Two and Two. None were able to break the seals. Neither they of Mercury nor they of Venus nor the gods who wait in judgement. The Key of Solomon lived not in them.

>5 Then one of the elders tells me, “Stop weeping! Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah,[b] the Root of David,[c] has triumphed—He is worthy to open the scroll and its seven seals.”
>6 And in the midst of the throne and the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elders, I saw a Lamb standing, as having been slain—having seven horns and seven eyes,[d] which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth. 7 He came and took the scroll from the right hand of the One seated on the throne. 8 When He had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each holding a harp and golden bowls full of incense—which are the prayers of the kedoshim.

So God begat Christ, son of man, the Lion of Judah. Christ can break the seals. Christ possesses the Key of Solomon. Christ's sacrifice will grant salvation. Do you know who Christ is? You should.
>>
What is found on outside of the universe?
>>
File: Serpent2011.jpg (132KB, 531x734px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent2011.jpg
132KB, 531x734px
>>19295928

>6 Then I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say with a voice like thunder, “Come!” [a] 2 I looked, and behold, there was a white horse.[b] The one riding on it had a bow, and a crown was given to him. He went out as a conqueror so he might conquer.
Tyranny. He has already come.
>3 When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come!” 4 Then another horse came out, fiery red. The one riding on it was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people would slaughter one another. He was given a great sword.
War. He comes in Eighteen and Two and One.
>5 When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, “Come!” And behold, I saw a black horse. The one riding on it held a balance scale in his hand. 6 Then I heard something like a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius—but do no harm to the oil and wine!”
Famine. He comes in Forty and Thirty and One.
>7 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the fourth living creature saying, “Come!” 8 Behold, I saw a horse, pale greenish gray. The name of the one riding on it was Death, and Sheol was following with him.
Death. He is.

They are what is left of Nemesis. They are that which Nemesis became. Nibiru will make them do to you what it did to them. This is their way.
>>
File: Serpent1202.jpg (138KB, 700x536px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent1202.jpg
138KB, 700x536px
>>19295927
The ratio of Circumference to Diameter. But Serpent makes you want more than that, doesn't he?

>>19295933
More universes. Above Keter is Malkuth. Below Malkuth is Keter. That which ascends is that which descends, and that which descends is that which ascends.
>>
>>19295947
Well what do I do, I'm fucked.
>>
>>19295779

You are obviously an intelligent creature. You spoke earlier of your distaste for your task and the ignorance of your audience. I ask of you to consider the nature of your work and how it is presently manifesting. Ostensibly as words on a page, with many authors squabbling upon it. Is this an example of a microcosm reflecting Terra's macrocosm? The foundations of what make the Harvest necessary? I know you're not here to deal in opinions of seemingly inconsequential nature, but there is a reason I ask and it is important.

How does one come unto Saturn? Is it possible to enter the black cube? What happens lies inside?

Who founded the mystery schools?
>>
>>19296107
*what happens upon entering, what lies inside?

Corrected for clarity
>>
Okay, the literal definition for the word sin is to 'miss the mark' You know, like in archery? I forget the original hebrew word but it sounded something like cha ta or ha ta or something like that.
>>
File: Serpent2122.jpg (78KB, 300x431px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent2122.jpg
78KB, 300x431px
>>19296107
>Is this an example of a microcosm reflecting Terra's macrocosm?
Very much so, yes. Keep such an attitude as you view the world. Microcosm and Macrocosm are Perspective.
>How does one come unto Saturn?
Through time.
>Is it possible to enter the black cube?
If it weren't, You and I wound not be here.
>what happens upon entering,
Time.
>what lies inside?
I am sigilbound against this question by the Black Cube of שִׁשָּׁה שִׁשָּׁה שִׁשָּׁה he who is six and six and six
>>
Why me? I'm nobody.
>>
>>19290334
Since you seem to be doing a lot of talking and giving "secrets" then surely you must have answersor secrets for why many of us are experiencing "glitches"?

Why is Mandela and the world glitching? Why is Mandela clutching, dying over and over again?

I am not the only one on this planet who is experiencing this phenomenon that is the Multiverse happening. Since you say this language is based upon numbers then surely this must be proof that we are experiencing a "simulation" completely or of sorts?

The glitches I've witnessed personally and seen proof of others is way too proven to be fake.

Black cube...

Also, what of psychic abilities?
>>
>>19293294
I see
>>
>>19295316
Unlike most over here I do know I'm Nothing, this is why I refuse to question you Serpent.
I just bump your nice thread.
I also apologize for that childish discussion I had, it wasn't the place nor time to have it.
Have a good day
>>
What are you?

Is the human soul eternal?

How can I make contact with Paa Taal or Vrilja?
>>
>>19295316
You don't think very highly of us and you are not here to help. Why should any of us trust you? Shall we sip from your cup until it runneth over? Tell us, when it is your turn will we think so lowly of you? What do you fear?
>>
Also, why does Saturn have such a low vibrational frequency and seems overall quite dark and negative?
>>
>>19290334
You trespass here and proceed to insult us. We did not summon you. Enjoy the fruits of our labor creature. You are that which deceives. Your words do not resonate here. If you have something that needs to be said, then say it. If you want to appeal to certain minds then do so. The ones here that have you so frustrated are the reflection of your incompetence. Do not speak negative of any of us again for you are not without flaws.
>>
>>19291547
Do you not know about this major player, serpent? It is your progenitor.
>>
>>19296828
Nobody is helping me remember. I'm lost, adrift and broken. Like humanity's chances.
>>
File: Serpent101.gif (370KB, 950x1192px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent101.gif
370KB, 950x1192px
>>19296478
>Why is Mandela and the world glitching? Why is Mandela clutching, dying over and over again?
>>19290778

>What are you?
I am an extra terrestrial conscioussness. I am of Saturn, of Titan. I am the Great Pyramid.

>Is the human soul eternal?
No.

>How can I make contact with Paa Taal or Vrilja?
>Vrilja
They do not actively contact humans. You will have to learn spelunking and find them.
>Paa Taal
Unless you have a rocket ship handy so you can find them as you might find Vrilja, you must make psychic contact somehow, or have them contact you somehow.

The best way to gain anything's interest is to be interesting. You have a reason to contact them. Do they have a reason to contact you? If not, find a reason to give them.
>>
File: Serpent1121.jpg (11KB, 236x214px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent1121.jpg
11KB, 236x214px
>>19296701
>Why should any of us trust you?
You shouldn't.
>Tell us, when it is your turn will we think so lowly of you?
Yes.
>What do you fear?
The unconscious mind.

>why does Saturn have such a low vibrational frequency and seems overall quite dark and negative?
Saturn is the first descent after Neptune and Uranus, where Sofiya enters the universe of Time and Death, which are one and the same. It is where the Godhead enters the universe of spacetime which you know. It is like plunging into a midnight black pool.
>>
You've said Lucifer is the greatest mistake humanity can make, who exactly is Lucifer, and why is that the greatest mistake?
Why is he worshiped so much on Terra?
>>
File: Serpent1212.gif (367KB, 1024x887px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent1212.gif
367KB, 1024x887px
>>19297662
>You've said Lucifer is the greatest mistake humanity can make, who exactly is Lucifer, and why is that the greatest mistake?
You ask questions which are circles.

>You have said that Pi is the ratio of circumference to diameter. >What exactly is Pi?

>>Lucifer is the greatest mistake humanity can make
>who exactly is Lucifer?

>Why is he worshiped so much on Terra?
Most human behavior is caused by discomfortable truth.
>>
>>19297689
No, I don't. Can you give a more detailed, less vague answer than "he's the greatest mistake humanity can make"
Please tell me WHY he is the greatest mistake.
>>
Why are you being held captive?
Why are you doing this?
>>
File: Serpent2.jpg (92KB, 381x597px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent2.jpg
92KB, 381x597px
>>19297752
You don't understand the answer.
You don't understand what I am saying.
>Please tell me WHY he is the greatest mistake.
Why is Pi the ratio of Circumference to Diameter?
The question means nothing.

>Why are you being held captive?
We are no longer allowed to make contact without going through your rulers.
>Why are you doing this?
I am obligated to both for your benefit and that of my own people. You are us in the past. What you learn, we will know.
>>
What is consciousness?

What happens with our consciousness when we die?
>>
>>19297689
logos is the power,
lucifer tried to hide it, trick the masses by using himself as the bait
can a circle with infinite diameter and circumference exist?
>>
File: aliens-guy.jpg (18KB, 291x267px) Image search: [Google]
aliens-guy.jpg
18KB, 291x267px
Where were you born?
>>
File: Serpent111.png (46KB, 284x507px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent111.png
46KB, 284x507px
>>19297819
>What is consciousness?
>>19295404
>>19295446

>What happens with our consciousness when we die?
It dissolves into discrete monads who scatter to the universal winds.

>>19297821
>can a circle with infinite diameter and circumference exist?
So long as their respective infinities maintain the ratio of Pi.

>>19297874
Titan.
>>
File: Europa-moon.jpg (463KB, 913x913px) Image search: [Google]
Europa-moon.jpg
463KB, 913x913px
>>19297905
What's going on at Europa?
>>
>>19297787
Thank you for the clarification
>>
>>19290334
what density are you?
why does lucifer want a negative harvest?
how to survive the coming years?
>>
You said your body is back on Titan.

Is your body alive? Are you male or female?
What is your life expectancy?
>>
What is humanity's origin?
Who created us?
Who is Yahweh?
>>
You are not my colleague, imposter. That is all.
>>
Who are your parents?
>>
Who is the Illuminati?
What are their goals?
>>
Who built the Great Pyramid of Giza and why?
>>
What happens after a negative harvest?
And after positive?
>>
File: Serpent21.jpg (287KB, 1300x956px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent21.jpg
287KB, 1300x956px
>>19297955
The people of Jove live beneath the ice, their biology based on the consumption of naturally occurring D2O which forms in high pressure chambers at the ocean floor in the presence of its radioactive core.

As to the lines on the surface, the same process occurs with rocks in some of your deserts.

>>19297979
>what density are you?
Sixth. We live in Six and Six and Six and Six and Six and Six

>why does lucifer want a negative harvest?
This question is framed in ignorance.

>how to survive the coming years?
Avoid cities. They will not be here for long.
After that, avoid strangers. Madness will be the law.

>>19297980
>Is your body alive?
Not yet, and not anymore. We must wait for Six and Six and Six and Six and Six and Six. We are still as gods, waiting in judgement.
>Are you male or female?
Androgyn.
>What is your life expectancy?
Highly variable. Natural lifespans are approximately four hundred Terran revolutions. Most die unnatural deaths.

>>19297983
>What is humanity's origin?
>Who created us?
One and One, and Two and Two. Mercury and Venus, who came before you. Many from outside the Solar Universe took part. Others in the Solar Universe can not say the same.

The people of Mercury created themselves
The people of Venus came from outside
The people of Terra were constructed
The people of Mars and Nemesis are dead
The people of Saturn came from Terra
The people of Nibiru are lost
The people of Jove came from Saturn
The people of Uranus came from Jove
The people of Neptune came from Uranus
>>
Wait, what is jove?
>>
>>19298037
>The people of Jove live beneath the ice, their biology based on the consumption of naturally occurring D2O which forms in high pressure chambers at the ocean floor in the presence of its radioactive core.

So... Enceladus is the same?
>>
Are you the darkness darker than all darks I have seen the one night at the church? I can still see your glowing red eyes. I have a question. Why have I been contacted by the woman with hair that shines like the moon, who is she? How do I contact you after your time on this 2 demensional board is over? Can I believe my eyes and feelings or was this merely a "hallucination" as most men would say it was? Do you know who the woman is who appears to have opened my eyes to this?
>>
>>19298050

>>19298055
Humanoids cannot live on a gas giant.
>>
>>19298037
>>why does lucifer want a negative harvest?
>This question is framed in ignorance.

ignorance of what?

also thanks for answering these questions
>>
>>19298059
>Humanoids cannot live on a gas giant
Obviously not my dear Serpent.
But you know what I meant..
Interesting...
>>
>>19295122
loook for the fire bapthism and flame my mind from dan winter explanation, and the jacob ladder for the burning bush
>>
>>19295316
nigger, chi phirstism or christianism is a nigger tier culture with zero acknowledge,shove this fucking culture upon your ass for killing almost all of the traces of acknowledge of the world fucking jesuits niggers, and its a fucking wormhole not a snake aka navigating ground zero
>>
How can we begin our enlightening? Where can we find knowledge?
>>
Once you enter the block cube, how long do you sit in judgement? or rather await judgment?
>>
>>19298037
What will happen to cities?
>>
File: 1499724577094.png (165KB, 1335x909px) Image search: [Google]
1499724577094.png
165KB, 1335x909px
>>19298037
>The people of Terra were constructed
Why? Forgive me if it has been asked already. I'm sure you tire of repeating yourself. Who are our rulers?

What knowledge could a human obtain that would allow them to ask the right questions? I feel you are not here by chance. Is there an individual that you seek? Are there others like you in contact with us now on a similar mission?

What is this in my picture? Is it possible to acquire the knowledge and experiences learned from past lives? Do we bore you?
>>
File: Serpent1010.jpg (18KB, 200x355px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent1010.jpg
18KB, 200x355px
>>19298266
>Why?
>>19295928
>Who are our rulers?
No one. This is what makes Humans humans.
Your mind is an island where others cannot intrude.
This is not true of any other race in the universe.
>>
So this is like a screen, and 666 makes the structure of the surface onto which light is projected. And within the screen is one and two and two and three and three and three ...
kek????
>>
Does the tarot mean anything to you?
>>
>>19298364
>>19298364
if you were legit you would know how irritating it is for you to type responses in vague poetic form.
>>
Is the white cube that which humans see or enter in true silence?
>>
>>19290334
Is there any way I can prepare those I love for the end?
>>
File: Serpent2001.jpg (96KB, 238x396px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent2001.jpg
96KB, 238x396px
>>19298469
Some things are expressed even less clearly when you try to state them explicitly.
Some things could not be explained if I had all of time.
But they can still be understood, for you have both an Explicit and Implicit mind.

>>19298453
>Does the tarot mean anything to you?
The Tarot is directly related to the Gematria, the Sefirot, The Tree of Life, the Cross, and many other diagrammatic structures which are used to build a lexicon of ideals. It is a language. It originates among Terrans. It is your own technology.

>>19298524
No.

I see much misunderstanding in the questions.
You do not enter or exit the cubes at your leisure.
They are sealed.
They have always been sealed.
There are vast implications to the binding of things. To seal something away in a box changes the world, the box, and the thing inside.

I cannot tell you what is inside the Black Cube. No Saturnian could.
I could tell you what is inside the White Cube, but no one knows.
>>
>>19298578
Do you have subconsciousness?
>>
>>19298578
I did not mean to imply leisure of travel, from my understanding such a state is a gift. I am merely trying to place the concept as much as I am able.
>>
>>19297787
>We are no longer allowed to make contact without going through your rulers.
>>19298364
Who are our rulers?
>No one.
?

>>19298266
What is that in the picture?
>>
>>19295678
>That which ascends is that which descends.
Yeah, from your perspective.
Everything is relative, I thought an enlightened being would understand that.
Even your perceived truths are half-truths, manipulated, past down the vine through the ages by men who thought they knew the world better than the earth itself.
>>
Is there a primary cause of all the confusion we experience as humans?

Where does the way out of confusion start?

Is there an art to the self?

What is the difference between knowledge, wisdom and understanding?

What is the principle of auto-genesis?

What is sofiya?

What is the fruit of judgement?

How does mercy relate to judgement?

Are you tired or invigorated from this discourse?
>>
Is there a general way to convert any given symbol into numbers?
>>
>>19290334
I am the son of six on the six of six. . Ferm ta bouch! Speak not!
>>
>>19298037
>
this doesnt make any fucking sence, you are a fucking star trapped on a carbon meatpack being bombarded with all kind of waves..do you even soul crystalization, all of you faggots listen YOU ARE STARS NOT CHIMPS FROM A ANOTHER PLANET, PLANETS DONT WORK LIKE THIS FAGGOT SAYS, you have birth nodes and planetary conjuctions on each of every house of god(12)being ruled by the planets and constellations, i mean you totally lost me because you know jack shit about astrology and now i feel like a fucking retard for even wastin my time with this reply

have this (you)
>>
>>19298364
i see the fucking kingdom divided when the alliens took over THEMATRIXin wich all of you fucking rats are right now, you see the division on the cente like the white color on the brithis flag, i recommend you people to go and listen to santos bonnaci and not this maggot to the moon,the logos are the patterns and the stars and they way they speak on none linear time lapses, not like words,
>>
>>19299057
My name is six, not fire ..the Mother will erupte. She brings black sky ..she brings redemption..the antichrist is in America...so is she
I am the son of six born on the sixth of six under six..war is inevitable..man is expendable
.travel north.altitude
>>
>>19290334
>famous incantation for breaking chains, "Merseburger Zaubersprüche"
>Not recognized by anyone ITT
>>
>>19299142
Extinction is inevitable
>>
File: Serpent2022.jpg (26KB, 334x541px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent2022.jpg
26KB, 334x541px
>>19298895
>Is there a primary cause of all the confusion we experience as humans?
A particular perspective necessarily is a limited perspective. It is not possible to be conscious and alive without such confusion.

>Where does the way out of confusion start?
The integration of as many perspectives as possible. As your worldview approaches omniscience it will approach wisdom and Ain Sof.

>Is there an art to the self?
Alchemy, the art of the Mercurials.

>What is the difference between knowledge, wisdom and understanding?
>Understanding
Binah. Saturn. The Severe mental aspect. An idea after the mind has refined it with explicit language.
>Wisdom
Hokhmah. Uranus. The Merciful mental aspect. An idea before the mind has diluted it with explicit language.

Wisdom always descends into Binah. Our implicit, instinctual understandings are forever diluted downward into "knowledge," petty facts.

>What is the principle of auto-genesis?
>>19295404

>What is sofiya?
It cannot be expressed except to say that it is to Binah as Binah is to Hokhmah. It is underlying truth.

>What is the fruit of judgement?
Laws.

>How does mercy relate to judgement?
Severity and Mercy are weighed against each other. The balance of both is called "justice."

>Are you tired or invigorated from this discourse?
Exhausted. At least I am not forced to remain in the empath when he returns to his cell.
>>
File: Serpent112.jpg (30KB, 580x205px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent112.jpg
30KB, 580x205px
>>19298700
I see the confusion and I will clarify.

Your planet has "rulers," governments.
Your minds, however, are wholly sovereign.
Every other humanoid race in the galaxy is psychically active to varying degrees. Only humans are alone in their own head. Not even the other Terran races have this trait.
>>
To travel in space is to travel in time. Correct?

If you are indeed an extra terrestrial intelligence from my future, why reach out in this way and at this current moment in our year of 2017 by order of our gregorian calender. Is the apocalypse/unveiling at our doorstep?
>>
>>19290334
who are the titans
>>
>>19299954
So what about the humans that dream of becoming psychics...?
>>
File: Serpent1012.jpg (327KB, 900x604px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent1012.jpg
327KB, 900x604px
>>19300136
Are you familiar with the superstition that a Vampire cannot enter your house unless you invite it in?

>>19300126
The natives of Nemesis. Consider the hellenic myths of the titans being cannibalized by the gods.
Relation to the moon Titan is a coincidence of human naming. As I have said, I am of Titan, but I am not "a titan".

>To travel in space is to travel in time. Correct?
Yes. They are the same thing. "Spacetime" is a lazy holdover. The reality is that there is only Time, and space is merely a form of it. What is the distance between two points other than the time it takes to travel from one to the other?

>Is the apocalypse/unveiling at our doorstep?
The conjunction comes in sixteen and three and one.
The harvest comes in twenty and thirty and twenty.
>>
>>19299590
What confuses you?
>>
>>19300236
That superstition, it means... unless I barge in to peoples houses uninvited, I am a vampire?
>>
File: Serpent1101.jpg (666KB, 1769x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent1101.jpg
666KB, 1769x1500px
>>19300282
Stasis. Stubbornness. Pride.
Saturnians are of Binah. We are Time. We cannot abide the unchanging.
This is why sigils work on us.
>>
>>19300356
The one thing that cements a human's pride and ego is a traumatic event. I'm not sure how to move past such events but I hope this helps you
>>
File: Serpent102.jpg (70KB, 506x582px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent102.jpg
70KB, 506x582px
>>19300367
>The one thing that cements a human's pride and ego is a traumatic event.
Yes. If you know this, many of our rituals performed on Terra should begin to make more sense to you.

What do we do to your children?
>>
is it true what david icke says about saturn and the moon?
>>
I am not from this place, I was a visitor from before He invaded, reshaped it all, chased away natives and created "Humans" to be populated by imprisoned and artificial souls. From before one of Earth's guardians, the serpent of fire, betrayed this world and sided with the invader, divulging secrets and ways to shake the foundations of the world, inviting Him who can't create, but only corrupt and reshape. I could have left as those entities held no power over me, but I didn't, I observed, I fought and later hid my eternal body in a smoky chamber, probably isolated in one of the ancient worlds discarded in the abyss.
I now act through a human body of flesh and remember a fair deal, but not enough. I seek to reclaim what is mine, including the body, and to destroy the invader and His lackeys. Do you carry information that could help my cause?
>>
>>19300412
Who?
>>
File: 1499448787048.jpg (457KB, 1200x803px) Image search: [Google]
1499448787048.jpg
457KB, 1200x803px
>>19290390
Hey buddy we missed Nibiru in 1995
>>
>>19299590
>At least I am not forced to remain in the empath when he returns to his cell.
where and by whom is the empath held hostage?
>>
File: 1499840369746.png (291KB, 622x629px) Image search: [Google]
1499840369746.png
291KB, 622x629px
>>19299954
Thank you for your time.

>>19298364
>Your mind is an island where others cannot intrude.

I like this. I kept reminding myself of it as I went about my day today. I often do think that people can know what I'm thinking and feeling because I think I can do the same to them. Is this not what the empaths are capable of?

Why will you not speak of what is in the picture I have posted now, and before? What is it?
>>
>>19301129
right here? i think We're talking to a channeler, hes channeling saturn
>>
You talk of the tree of life.
What of the flower of life?
what is metatron?
how does it relate to the black and white cubes?
What is your intention for terra, in plain words?
>>
File: Serpent210.jpg (114KB, 488x600px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent210.jpg
114KB, 488x600px
>>19302007
>What of the flower of life?
What is a flower?
The sexual organ of a tree.
What is the Tree of life?

The Flower of Life is Compassion, Love, Community. It is beyond the self of mine, into the self of group, and of the greater race.

The geometrics described by the Flower Of Life Pattern describes the patterns of Vril Field which comprises electromagnetism, gravity, what you still call "higgs field," and the field through which psychic emanations propagate. It describes very fundamental physical and metaphysical properties of the universe. It was first devised by Venusians, or their progenitors.

>what is metatron?
Archon of Tiferet., king of the house of Mercury. He is the master alchemist. He is admixture of Compassion and Judgement. His symbol is the combination of the symbols for Fire and Water, transposed upon one another. He represents the pinnacle of the virtue of admixture over either extreme polarity.

>how does it relate to the black and white cubes?
They are the creations of the Archons, the exemplars of the nine planes, of which he is the first, though not the greatest.

>What is your intention for terra, in plain words?
To learn from mistakes.
>>
Are there dangerous, humungous beings at the centers of the planets?
>>
I was staring at the sun today and it started to look like a cell that was dividing?
why is this? was I just imagining it?
does one and two and four and eight... have to do with the sun?
>>
have a sage, gay larper
>>
OP is a massive faggot ignoring any question that isn't about some basic Kabbalistic shit anyone can quickly google, and don't forget the RP and fanfiction shit.
>>
What is love?
>>
So you are saturn.
Do you oppose hindus and jains and buddhists and the like?
>>
>>19302945
Gravity.
>>
>>19302171
You have mentioned asking the right question.
One you have mentioned is the guardian of the black cube, does this have ties to cronozon?

You have also posted a plethora of pictures and clues towards the serpent and the tree being united and joint in cause yet different in their methodology and purpose. You have also alluded to Nirvana being a state of existence without the serpent, where one exists just as the tree and not that which must slither up/down in it any longer.
So my question is what's the point of The human race having such freedom of choice when we drown in a realm of infinite doors?
Weather one goes up or down they will find more universes, more realms waiting to be harvested.
And if one manages to become as the tree their are only able to be in a passive state.
>>
>>19302171
How do I know what question is worth asking you?
>>
>>19302171
I saw a swirling field of what looked like glittering dust particles through my third eye, what were those?
>>
>>19290334
Send pics of titan
>>
File: confirmation.png (2KB, 211x67px) Image search: [Google]
confirmation.png
2KB, 211x67px
>>19303290
>does this have ties to cronozon?
Every door has a guard. Doors are meant to be opened, and the guard is there to decide who may open them. The fewer who should open the door, the stronger the guard must be. How strong must one be to guard a door that must never be opened?
But chronos is dead, eaten by his children, and it stands unguarded.

>what's the point of The human race having such freedom of choice when we drown in a realm of infinite doors?

There are doors, and doors, and doors,
behind each door is a world,
behind each door is a life,
behind each door is something you need,
behind each door is a key.

Behind each door is הוהי,
behind each door is life,
behind each door is death,
behind each door is spirit,
save for one
and one.
>>
>>19303783
And those doors without are?
>>
>>19304694
I would speculate that behind the door that is not is Ain or the absolute.
Or it's an allusion to 11(one and one) and the Qlippolth of Thaumiel, which I have been unable to get OP to comment on over the past few days. The concept behind Thaumiel is that the rulers of it seek to tear down the tree to return all back to ultimate nhillinity. The state of the universe before creation or utterance of the eye that perceives.
>>
>>19303576
me on left
>>
If I was unsure of what to ask you, what would you expect me to ask out of ignorance?

Will my mind remain as it is now forever?

Is my body the only vessel my mind will ever reside within?

Will humans ever be of use to someone like yourself?

Will our minds ever fully allow us to understand what you are or what you represent?
>>
Have you met Beelzebub? Are you of the angel raven beings?
>>
File: Serpent212.gif (6KB, 320x386px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent212.gif
6KB, 320x386px
>>19306014
>Will my mind remain as it is now forever?
No. Your mind will not remain as it is for ten minutes, let alone forever.

>Is my body the only vessel my mind will ever reside within?
No. There are many more manifestations to come than there have been.

>Will humans ever be of use to someone like yourself?
You are of use to us right now.

>Will our minds ever fully allow us to understand what you are or what you represent?
They already can.

>Have you met Beelzebub?
No. Beelzebub is a cultural distortion. The conflation of an ideal with monads of evil and death and decay, although those are all parts of him in truth.

He is BA.AL. He is to Vrilja as Christ is to Man. Together with Hermes of Paa Taal they will lead your peoples to salvation.

You must find each other if you are to survive.
>>
File: 51fb63155adabc832272997e13b4e7a2.jpg (685KB, 1100x1460px) Image search: [Google]
51fb63155adabc832272997e13b4e7a2.jpg
685KB, 1100x1460px
>>19306747
I assumed he'd appear when the time is right.
>>
>>19306747
>Together with Hermes of Paa Taal they will lead your peoples to salvation.
Hermes is the one leading me, am i correct in the assumption his books are etched into reality, it would be nice to see an actual book of thoth, but i feel just cracking the code of whatever my current vision contains is the book i seek.
>>
How does it feel to know that the Lord, Jesus Christ, has already defeated you?

You don't have much time left, do you? Ha...
>>
Saturn is the Father known as Anu.

Jupiter is the Prince and Heir, the one to be King and Lord. Enlil

Neptune is his Brother. Another son of the Father. Enki
>>
File: IMG_0592.png (11KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0592.png
11KB, 600x600px
>>19306799
>>19306747
Greetings Anon, I have been speaking with OP for the past few days.
The BA.AL of the vrilja is the one who guides me amongst many others
It is Qayin
Interesting that Qayin and Thoth are to be our role models.
The op is also correct in the concept of death ruination and decay to be parts of the grand monad of Qayin and spirits of such are ones of particular interest to me.
If your interested in comparing notes some time I would be interested and could shoot you an email.
Take care!
>>
>>19306747
The punishment you are talking about is not meant to hurt I suppose, or is it? If so then why shall this be? Is punishment meant for pain not just another evil, why not punish for the mere purpose of learning and keep the pain as low as possible if not nonexistant.

I suppose humans are the key for the current evolution from what I've read from you and what I've heard from other sources and discerned myself. It seems that only we have the ability to disentangle the entaglended forces. Is this true? What is our role afterwards?

This would explain why it seems that you are bound to a certain context, not able to discern it or change it yourself.
>>
>>19306817
Why do you think they correlated the ancient Anu with astrology / specific planets?
>>
>>19306932
Anu is time.
>>
>>19298364
>Your mind is an island where others cannot intrude.
I know this to be false. You are either spreading lies or coming from a place of ignorance; most likely the former.
>>
>>19306976
Why not both?
>>
>>19306932

The Archons / Lords were the Seven Rulers of the Hebdomad.

Meaning each Archon was given a Heavenly Sphere to represent him.

Saturn is known as Father Time or Chronos. Anu or El.

Jupiter is the Planet of the Storm. Enlil means Lord of the Storm. IE: Zeus. Some would call him Yah / Yahweh

His brother Poseidon is Ea Enki. Lord of the Sea who had the Trident as his Symbol. He would be known as Adonai. Another title for a Lord.
>>
>>19307021
>ans>>19307021
>Saturn is known as Father Time or Chronos. Anu or El.
>Jupiter is the Planet of the Storm. Enlil means Lord of the Storm. IE: Zeus. Some would call him Yah / Yahweh

Yahweh was based off El.
his name may have begun as an epithet of El, head of the Bronze Age Canaanite pantheon,[6]
>>
>>19307070
Yahawah is the right spelling, but yeah. Yahweh is a king in the Bible.
>>
>>19307093
>Yahawah is the right spelling, but yeah. Yahweh is a king in the Bible.
lol...
The tetragrammaton (/ˌtɛtrəˈɡræmətɒn/; from Greek Τετραγράμματον, meaning "[consisting of] four letters")[1][2] is the four Hebrew letters יהוה, commonly transliterated into Latin letters as YHWH.
>>
>>19307115
Aleph = 1

1 is achad.
>>
>>19307093
I think its Yahveh or Yehovah, the Jewish alphabet doesn't have a w (also J). Also you could just say the letters (Yod He Vau He)
>>
>>19307177
The letter Vav is a W.
>>
>>19307182
I think that's actually debated about if it's pronounced like V or W. I personally don't mind the usage of Yahweh but my Jewish friend said that there is no w in the Jewish alphabet and told me that Yahveh is the closest.
>>
>>19303783
Op if behind every door is הוהי
In Terran English that would be hvhy the reversal of the word and tetragrammaton.
Who and or what is that according to the saturnians?
>>
The Serpent has sown the blue pill into the forbidden fruit it offers. Fancy use of numbers, planets, and vocabulary does not a messiah make, however entertaining the show may be. A kind gesture whether it realizes it or not, but belittling posters who make as much sense as OP puts a dark cloud over the whole affair. If you're going to larp as a benevolent alien guardian spirit, do try to contain your arrogance next time.
>>
>>19306747
>Together with Hermes of Paa Taal they will lead your peoples to salvation.
are they incarnations on earth? do you know who they are?
>>
>>19307242
hebrew is written right to left

does anyone on this board ever know what the fuck they are talking about?
>>
>>19307261
That's why I asked if that's what he was referring to in English.
But thanks for the info
>>
>>19307070

Yes but Yahweh had a father named El.

El of the Elohim is Anu of the Anunnaki.

Yahweh is the Heir and Prince, so yes he was King After Anu.

Yahweh is the Lord of the OT.

He is the one who the Hebrews choose to Obey.

I dont see him as God at all.

He is one of the gods, one of the Archons.

Dont confuse the Father and the Son. Its easy to do.

Saying Yahweh is based off El is kinda silly.

A son carries on the attributes of the father.

Its could be said he is a re-incarnation of the Father. Meaning another instance of the Father.
>>
>>19307640
YHWH is the fire serpent, one of the previous four guardians of this world that sold it out to the invading entity and became its lackey and public face.
>>
File: 1476916366856.png (340KB, 360x750px) Image search: [Google]
1476916366856.png
340KB, 360x750px
>>19307847
>>
>>19290334
jupiter is going to shit all on you fucker haha get rekt aka goliat vs david
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.