[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best thread on X in a long time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: def.jpg (235KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
def.jpg
235KB, 1920x1080px
DEJAVU

Its happened to me 4 times in a week. very odd because usually I dont get much dejavu. today it actually happened twice and one time it was so intense I actually had to stop and take a breath because it made me feel so strange.

Someone please describe what dejavu is to you because I cant quite put it into words.

also has anyone else noticed an increase lately?
>>
imagine an orgasm dejavu
>>
It's, from my skeptic point of view, glitches in the brain. Moments of false ongoing recognition from perceived memories you ultimately made up in parallel with the actual real event
>>
I have this thing where I can recall something 30 secs before it's happening
>>
I have been seeing the current hour (give or take 10 minutes) right before I wake up.

Unrelated, but it is something similar.
>>
File: 1478761659613.jpg (44KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1478761659613.jpg
44KB, 500x400px
>>19290304
Neu...r...123Ak3949AL
#004595a88***FG%$#as[LINK}HYFGHFAILJJGGYT%^*F&$4668
>>
I have this thing where I can recall something thirty seconds after it happens
>>
>It's when you die and get back to last save point, all that happened after is erased.
>>
>>19291008
>then how come people don't resurrect from the dead all the time
you'll ask. Mind is transfered to checkpoint in a different timeline. You're still dead in the previous one. you can go for years without running into a save point.
Afterlife mystery solved.
>>
>>19291026
Mandella bullshit solved. people get transfered to this timeline, very similar to previous only slight changes. That's why when you recall something and all your relatives tell you it never happened, it did, just not here.
>>
>>19291055
Mandela isnt bullshit though clueless idiot
>>
>>19292281
of course it is you retard. one day you´ll all be
>Guys ´member when it was called Mandala effect and not Mandella?
You just have shit memory, deal with it
>>
>>19290304
>best thread on x in a long time
>deja vu
kek if this isn't satire idk what is
>>
>>19290304

Deja Vu is caused by your brain sending what you saw into memory before telling you that you saw it. It's really not paranormal.
>>
>>19292357

Deja Vu is caused by your brain sending what you saw into memory before telling you that you saw it. It's really not paranormal.

I'm gonna spam this until the thread 404s. I'm so tried of Deja Vu threads.
>>
>>19290313
That would feel simply amazing. Imagine being in an infinite loop of remembering pleasure.
>>
>>19290397
If you really want us to wake up. Come and get us.
>>
>>19292357
>>19292363
looks like déja vu
>>
>>19290397
> spam caption
> "you've been in a coma lol"
Ah yes. The greatest addition I've seen in a thread.
>>
>>19290397
If this was a dream , then i would have everything that i wanted to keep me dreaming , and i don't.
This is reality my dude
>>
>>19290304
You know those dreams you cant remember when you wake up? Deja vu is where those things you dreamt about happened in real life, the sensation is you (kinda) remembering the dream because its happening around you.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.