[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Columbine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

File: columbinepic.jpg (40KB, 529x399px) Image search: [Google]
columbinepic.jpg
40KB, 529x399px
Anyone here done research on Columbine? On the surface it seems like a pretty cut and dry school shooting. But something about it has always seemed weird to me or rubbed me the wrong way or whatever. Anyway, anybody believe there was anything paranormal about the incident?
>>
>>19289541
>Anyway, anybody believe there was anything paranormal about the incident?

no
>>
Well, it's weird to shoot your classmates. That might have been what jumped out at you
>>
>>19289541
What makes it seen paranormal to you
>>
>>19289557
I don't really know. The whole thing seems odd to me. Not in a "it didn't happen false flag alert" way, but it's just a weird case to me. And not in a tragedy kind of way either, like feeling weird that they shot innocent people etc, although that is terrible of course. I've just always thought something was off about it. Maybe i'm just a dipshit though.
>>
>>19289571
You prob just dug in to the case to much and had empathy for the shit's
>>
>>19289591
No, I never was a "columbiner" or whatever. I did dig into the case a lot though. So that's probably it.
>>
>tfw you find the cyborg theories
>>
File: columbine.png (197KB, 649x804px) Image search: [Google]
columbine.png
197KB, 649x804px
>>19289541
>>19289553
>>19289613

>Anyway, anybody believe there was anything paranormal about the incident?

They're prophets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5lxaVrUgA
>>
>>19289541
Yes, I predicted the attack last year.
>>
>>19289545
/thread
>>
On the day it happened my brother who was 6/7 at the time said he saw satan in the window. scared the shit out of my mom when he said it. He didn't know it what was going on with the shooting at all.
>>
>>19289749
Coincidence
>>
>>19289541
It seems off because it was to distract you from the bombing in Kosovo
>>
>>19289541
why would it be weird
It was week documented and there were many victims and witnesses
What like possession?
Why the fuck can't newfags make threads Jesus fuck explain your thoughts you fucking 12 year old fucks
>>
>>19289541
>But something about it has always seemed weird to me or rubbed me the wrong way or whatever.
I hope you die
>>
>>19289541
the only thing remotely paranormal about this shit is that one blonde chick on YT that makes all kinds of fan-videos she basically worships them and wants to bare their children.
she seems kinda creepy in a bad sort of way
>>
>>19290023
this chick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_Sn0S7jiis
>>
>>19290023
That one faggot that liked Danny phantom and shot his coworkers liked them too.
Columbine shooters are magnet for autism like mlp or undertale.
>>
>>19289978
Našo Srbina
>>
It's not paranormal, it's just disturbing.... what's probably striking a note is the sense of detachment and lack of empathy these kids had for their peers and the level of premeditation and planning that went into it, hence why it's still one of the deadliest.... It's not normal, but it isn't paranormal.
>>
>>19290033
more creepyness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU_67T-CdYc
>>
>>19290042
I feel like if they had never met or had gone to different high schools neither one of them would have done it. They basically made their own echo chamber of hateful thoughts and reached a climax where they acted on it, much like old 4chan.
>>
>>19290103
More like Eric manipulating Dylan the beta foreveralone
They were just young edgy faggots, one a psychopath that convinced another to do dumb shit
They're not disturbing in anyway America has hundreds of school shootings yearly just like them
Stop romanticizong these faggots
>>
>>19290114
I'm from Canada where shit like this doesn't happen that often and I know what it was like being an edgy faggot growing up. I'm just wondering how it got so bad and why they essentially decided to just an hero.
>>
>>19290126
Hey didn't, they wanted to kill a bunch of people they hated and not go to jail
It was never about suicide, it was about being an edgy asshole.
>>
Listen to these, probably the best wacky shit I've heard about Columbine
http://www.binnallofamerica.com/boaa4.20.9.html
http://binnallofamerica.com/boaa061512.html
>>
Eric Harris is the spooky one.
>>
>>19290133
>>It was never about suicide, it was about being an edgy asshole.

One of their journals (Dylan's) definitely comes across as suicidal. Eric's was the one that was all edge.
>>
its not false flag

its not ghosts

its two psycho kids
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>19289541

The Shooters were sexually abused/used by a Network operating out of the Town. Some of the Teachers were involved with it.

[KB's: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/].

So they went after what they believed to be the "Source" of the Network, the School.
>>
>>19290114
>America has hundreds of school shootings yearly just like them
Bullshit.
>>
>>19289541
Yeah i've done it, they appearently were time travelling transbacon cumzingers who subscribed to /r/atheism way too late
>>
>>19292388
that studenfilm they made had both of them get angry and aggressive towards the camera/viewer
>GET YOUR HANDS OF THAT CHILD YOU MOTHERFUCKER
>I SMACK YOUR FACE IN AS SOON AS YOU TOUCH HIM
etc.

might be something.
>>
File: 1481485282380.jpg (111KB, 1396x974px) Image search: [Google]
1481485282380.jpg
111KB, 1396x974px
>>19294400
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su_vpW3mM5w&t=3s
>>
>>19292388
I knew about a sheriff raping Harris but didn't know about this other shit

bumping so I can go through the link later
>>
File: CUwuBZ4WsAEIWyY.jpg (76KB, 600x828px) Image search: [Google]
CUwuBZ4WsAEIWyY.jpg
76KB, 600x828px
>>19289541
Yeah, especially around Rachel Scott.
Like the time she drew the same amount of eyes of the victims, and her book was shot, and the lawyer that called the parents to report the dream she EXACTLY DREW

Rachel scott was behind columbine to start her cult
>>
>>19295394
http://www.ini-world-report.org/2014/05/16/john-decamp-columbine-shooters-used-by-law-enforcement-for-sexual-purposes-months-before-attack/
Oh shit I didn't know that
>>
>>19289993
It seems their weird psychosis has spread and now the general population is infected with a rage disease

Wtf did that dude possibly say to warrant that response or any negative response? But you got violently offended for no reason.

I see this happen every day irl all the time. Everyone is looking to get mad over nothing, and wildly psychotically mad at that
>>
It was one of the first signs that there are some serious problems with the culture kids have been growing up with for the last few decades.
>>
>>19289754
There came a time in my life where I became sure that coincidences do not exist.
It's spirit talking to you
You need to start listening.
>>
>>19298074
nigger i got arrested for weed a few years ago and on the same night my uncle got diagnosed with cancer
thats just a coincidence, not fucking ghosts
>>
>>19289541
yeah i researched a bit about them and i read some thing about the GATE program

maybe they both were just a mk ultra experiment and they pulled the trigger
>>
File: 1457009399898.png (42KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1457009399898.png
42KB, 640x400px
>>19298101
found it

Dylan Klebold, a native of Lakewood, Colorado, took part in a program for particularly talented children as a primary school pupils

>took part in a program for particularly talented children

COINCIDENCE
>>
>>19298101
>>19298109

I opted out of these programs when I was in 2nd grade because I was smart enough then to know that they were just trying to make me do more work and I didn't want to do more work
>>
>>19289749
How did he knows it was Satan
>>
a thought abt seeing an image makign u sick real moot?
>>
>>19289541
It happened on 4/20 dude ;]]]]]]
>>
>>19298109
>>19298101
i was in GATE in third grade
>>
>>19290114
Stop being this europoor.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgBAjGNx2_o
Childhood is idolizing Eric, adulthood is realizing Dylan makes more sense.
>>
So how about the third shooter theory?
>>
I think they were just a couple of hate filled assholes.
>>
>>19290040
dobra mima
>>
>>19302501
That's the most interesting one to me.
>>
>>19302501
let's hear it feg
>>
>In a TV Guide interview, Mike Judge told the story of a letter he received regarding the King of the Hill episode "Wings of the Dope", in which a protagonist's deceased boyfriend visits her in the form of an angel. The episode premiered on May 4, 1999, two weeks after the shooting, and the fan who wrote to Judge had been inside the school during it; she credited the episode with helping her allow herself to grieve a friend of hers she was in love with and, during the shooting, decided to finally tell only to find out later that he was one of the shooters (because of this she had been pressured to repress her feelings)
>>
>>19304438
I wonder which one it was, if it was Dylan that's pretty sad desu
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.