[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spells for Peace of Mind?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1499138941287.jpg (40KB, 480x340px) Image search: [Google]
1499138941287.jpg
40KB, 480x340px
Does anyone know any spells I can do to bring me peace of mind. My anxiety about a certain subject is through the roof, but there is nothing I can do but wait...I meditate every day, but it only helps a little
>>
Mantra meditation, using the mantra "Om Shanti Shanti Shanti" -- 9 mala (prayer beads with 109 beads, only 108 are 'used' as the 109th is the God bead which is not crossed over) rotations a day.
>>
once every hour, on the 48th minute, spin around 3 times and go "abugabugabugabugabugaboo"

also find a hobby
>>
>>19289546
Thanks, I'll try it.

>>19289554
I have hobbies, the subject is still always in the back of my mind. Really sucks
>>
>>19289546
But what does the mantra MEAN?
>>
>>19289524
PEACE OF MIND
PLEASE BE MIND
IF NOT KILL THEM ALL
LEAVE MY ENEMIES BLIND
9 TIMES 9
FOR I AM DEVINE
ALL HAIL THE DEVINE

Something quick I just kinda figured

I can get you a ritual set along with it if you like.
>>
>>19289559
Anon these:
>>19289637
Are questions you should always ask before just doing something because someone said it will help. Unless you're in some kind of initiatory situation (and even then you should be wary), if anyone ever tells you "just do it, you don't need to know why," run very, very far and fast.
>>
>>19289637
OP here trying to find peace... I used to say that mantra at the beginning of all my meditation a few years ago. I believe it's it's Hindi, but I know it Shanti means Peace. It is said 3 times for Body, Mind, and Soul, or for the Universe, the World, and You
>>
>>19289655
>>19289656
That wasn't me, and I agree with you, but I do know what it means. I do appreciate the concern, though, thank you.
>>
>>19289656
Ah ok good. AUMGN TAT SAT AUMGN is one I have found useful lately. Some of the Arabic mantras flow a bit more smoothly as well. The Sanskrit and similar are more explosive, so to speak.
>>
>>19289662
I wasn't trying to give you a hard time, it's just that so many people on here don't stop and think sometimes. We must always be on guard!
>>
>>19289670
No worries! You are absolutely correct about people on here!
>>
>>19289674
The people here tend to be vulgar but ever since trump has become president the energy has quieted for a summer season.

Should I make some chicken?
>>
I know that grounding helps a lot with anxiety. It helps a lot with me. Usually I'll go outside when it's really sunny without any shoes and just sit down.
But also if you're having anxiety for a long time try to go to a psychologist or a psychiatrist to get help.
>>
>>19290001
Thank you for your suggestion, I will have to try it.

It's not anxiety in general, it's just one thing, and it's conditional, so I don't think it's a mental thing. I just tend to overthink, and I can also be impatient, which can be a bad combination. I have to be mindful of it all and try to be disciplined to make it through until things are good again
>>
>>19289986
People everywhere online seem to be vulgar, although /x/ is a million times nicer than /fit/, which is the other part of this site I visit
>>
>>19289546
Idiotic western interpretation.
>>19289524
Only the chanting of "om" is enough.
>>
I need a spell for a gf :(
>>
>>19292296
Talk to that girl. Green.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.