[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Enchanted Pendant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: x.png (386KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
x.png
386KB, 640x480px
My pendant is enchanted(?) and I feels super super fucking weird when I wear it. It stopped when I took it off. Help?
>>
>>19289491
> and I feels super super fucking weird when I wear it

OP is too paranoid to post the the fucking time on the clock in the background.... but yeah, gotta be the pendant. fucking pleb
>>
>>19289491
>Help?
Doctor, Doctor, it hurts when I do this!
Then don't do that.

If you don't like how it feels, don't wear it. If it really bothers you, give it away or something. You didn't say where you go it, what it's made of, et cetera, so those must not be relevant.
>>
>>19289518
I am a clinically diagnosed psychopath. When I wore this, I could feel empathy. When I took it off, it stopped.
I'm as confused as you are about what's going on in my head
>>
>>19289526
we got an edgelord in the vicinity
>>
>>19289532
you got me officer. I'm off to edge jail. oh wait, we're already on /x/
>>
>>19289491
If it makes you non-psycopath, then use it. Easy-peasy.
>>
>>19289550
I just dunno. When I had it on there was a part of me that felt wrong. enough so that I took it off, and felt the immediate change.
>>
>>19289566
Seriously, This:>>19289550
is THE best advice. Whichever state feels the healthiest and most sane, go with that. It doesn't necessarily matter *why* or *how* it works, so long as it works for you. Good luck, anon-e-moose!
>>
The pendant isn't truly magical by virtue of its physical nature, but perhaps so on a spiritual level. As of three days ago, certain 5-dimensional entities deemed responsible enough to obey the rules of my consent checking protocols were cleared to begin forming contact with Terran humans, provided that each participant obeyed the rules set forth by the Terran cultural tradition of BDSM. I chose this rule set, because I believe it allows the Terran full control over when, and where to start, and end their consciousness based connections with an entity of the Terran's own choosing.

You can read further details, in my archived post below:

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19269097/#19271068
>>
>>19289787

Stick ur chode into a garbage disposal.
>>
>>19289787
Cleanse your autism with fire or rope
>>
Mermaids? Aquarian?
Are you a girl anon?
>>
>>19289787
You're a bit like a 40 Watt bulb in a 5 Watt socket ain't you?
>>
>>19290010
>>19290093
>>19290113
Please be sure to compile all of my archived posts, linked below in the event that your employee asks you to. Each one of them is very important to me, and I want to have the most exposure as I can.

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/username/%22nice%20ship%22/

Thank you for your time, and hard work!
>>
>>19289526
HAHAHAHA that never happened edgy
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.