[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, basically this morning I was in the middle of the fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-07-14 12.15.00.jpg (352KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-14 12.15.00.jpg
352KB, 1280x960px
So, basically this morning I was in the middle of the fucking nowhere with 2 friend, we use to go to this place with my metal detector for find some ww1 relics, the spot is good because is in the middle of the woods and far from trails, at some point we found a very deep sinkhole, we look inside it and we see this little girl bicycle on the bottom of it.
Shit gets pretty spooky
>>
continue
>>
File: 2017-07-14 12.15.10.jpg (196KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-14 12.15.10.jpg
196KB, 1280x960px
this was at last about 10 Kilometers far from any road or trails
>>
Not a sinkhole by any means. Good luck with your spoopy story. Sounds like a bunch of faggoty bullshit after one sentence. GL HF
>>
go gome for rope
go back to sinkhole
use rope to go down
find corspe
bring corpse up
fuck it
throw it back in
>i should go back and get that bike i may be able to sell it
go back down
come up with bike
find buyer on craigslist
sell
free money + lost virginity
>>
>>19289065
ok sorry mr science guy it's a fucking hole
naturally created by a karst phenomenon
>>
Go on
>>
>>19289057
Use a tripcode
>>
>>19289071
this is solid advice, op
>>
anyway we left because we did not have ropes and the hole was very deep but we track the position on the gps
>>
>>19289071
thanks man, We will do so
>>
>>19289123
bump for posterity
>>
Legitimate answer: call cops to check it out. You could relieve a family. Best case, someone threw a bike in for giggles.
>>
get a rope, go down, look around, if you see bones don't touch anything and call the police!

but desu I highly doubt that there's something down there and I guess that someone threw the bike inside to get rid of it.
Thinking about that leads me to the idea of possibel abduction of a child. Maybe call the police and ask for missing childs in the area.
>>
so OP is dead?
>>
Phenomenomnomnomnomnom
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.