[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok I'm high. Ask me questions or something.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Elkoy_chathead.png (2KB, 79x96px) Image search: [Google]
Elkoy_chathead.png
2KB, 79x96px
Ok I'm high. Ask me questions or something.
>>
>>19288918
Fuck off Tommy.
>>
>>19288918
Describe how weed effects your mind.
>>
File: wheel_of_fortune.jpg (28KB, 200x351px) Image search: [Google]
wheel_of_fortune.jpg
28KB, 200x351px
>>19288929
Lowers my center of focus so I can align it with my mind
>>
File: -JRpo21c.jpg (18KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
-JRpo21c.jpg
18KB, 256x256px
>>19288918
If I gave you a free ticket of a one-way timetravel trip, would you accept it and if so when would you go to?
>>
>>19289025
Sure , I go todayy
>>
Egg?
>>
>>19288918
Potato.
>>
can you hear me?
>>
bamp
>>
>>19288918
Did you pay 20D's for a G?
>Definitely
>>
>>19288918
Dude are you, like, high?
...like, Form the Marrowone?
>>
File: crash.png (80KB, 348x300px) Image search: [Google]
crash.png
80KB, 348x300px
>>19288918
Which of the horrors got you turned on when looking/reading about it?
>>
>>19288918
Have you ever considered the possibility that your mind is like a filter for all empirical data, including and up to the speed of light, and that the limits of this information constitute a physical universe, that, while objective to some degree, exists entirely as a subjective experience determined by a causality of wave-function collapses that extend back to the origin of all consciousness along a linear vector of space-time? And that if this empirical limit holds as a necessary construct to manifest physically, there is no reason to disinclude the "unreal" and imaginary realities in which we are simultaneously existing with the set of important things? Consider what we find "useful," for example: automation and systematization of tasks we are no longer required to do, maybe; or technologies that better provide for the resources necessary to maintain human life. That's pretty general, right? Well, where do these come from? Ultimately, the core of all these technologies are human action. And action is a product of thought (at a certain point beyond the autonomic system), and thought is a product of... wait for it... um... we're totally not sure. Like, we really can't fucking even say. Neurochemical reactions of an origin that, however mechanical, are still a product of quantum interaction and therefore subject to the uncertainty principle? Sure, that. But then where does that get us? Like, we're clearly at the limits of human knowledge here, right? In order to know the causality of human thought, we would have to somehow be able to recreate it and cause thought control, right? But any source capable of doing that would be able to control thoughts, and therefore prevent knowledge of its existence, possible working throughout some form of extratemporal source of instant communication (quantum entanglement, anyone?) to ensure its development in the first place... Shit, man. This ought to fuck you up when you're high... or sober, really.
>>
>>19291814

Read the Tao Te Ching with the assumption that what you speak of is its primary subject matter.
>>
>>19291836
I have, senpai! It's been a great source of depth and development of meditation, and many voices here have helped lead me to it. I think it's almost certain that the most central philosophical writings throughout mankind were the product of an alignment with a consciouseness that transcends humanity and time itself, communicating through quantum entanglement to engage in the process of what the Greeks called "entelechy," or the idea of a thread drawing the chain of thought that created it towards itself, like an Ouroborus (sp.? I always get that word wrong, it seems). We are still and always capable of alignment with this extratemporal source of omniscience (as, logically, it must be if it has access to the entirety of every algorithmic iteration of wave-function collapse in some sort of Alef-Null (mathfags, check that shit)), and "enlightenment" is simply the interaction between our consciousness and the source of omniscience, when we are finally able to see past our own empirical limitations, including time itself, and that we can all remember the future in the sense that we can feel that precious singularity within us, as it is a part of all consicousness, and we must follow that golden thread toward our future...

Wow - that got a little preachy at the end. Desu desu.
>>
>>19291859

I don't know how to spell oroborous off the top of my head either but I am increasingly drawn to its imagery, as I once was to the fractal.

This universe, I tell ya!

VALIS by PKD was also valuable. Though I think it may genuinely be dangerous to someone on the "verge", so to speak. Like the intellectual equivalent to a finger trap.

Peace and love!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.