[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens to satanists when they go to hell?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 20

File: WZzxxCbt.jpg (38KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
WZzxxCbt.jpg
38KB, 1024x768px
>>
It would be like their version of heaven. Next question.
>>
Doesn't satanism exist in the same scripture as christianity, i.e they have the same god, same hell, same heaven.
>>
>>19288880
Most Satanists aren't theistic, anon.
And a Satanist would probably believe that hell was a location made up by Christians to scare or cow others into buying in.
>>
>>19288880
Satanists are atheists that follow what are essentially humanist and hedonist credos.

They don't believe in lucifer much less worship him
>>
So satanists are just atheists that want to feel special about themselves... Great
>>
>>19288897
>>19288898
>Satanists dont worship Satan

what an incredibly shittily-named belief system
who approved this
>>
File: tfwjester.jpg (245KB, 794x594px) Image search: [Google]
tfwjester.jpg
245KB, 794x594px
>>19288905
Satanists like the trappings that come with a rebel-saint like Lucifer, but they don't tend to like all of the orthodoxy that comes with actually believing in something.
>>
vampire
>>
>>19288939
So they are petulent children?
>>
Read Dante's Inferno. They bear the weight of all the karma of all evil done on Earth that they helped along by fighting God and blasphemy vs the Holy Spirit.
>>
They get forced into doing whatever sadistic pleasure they took part it in for eternity
>>
File: kodode.png (29KB, 270x223px) Image search: [Google]
kodode.png
29KB, 270x223px
>>19288997
No more so than the adherents of rival ideologies.
Honestly, I think that Satanists and Libertarians have a lot in common.
>>
bloody ideologues need to sort themselves out
>>
>>19288880
they live the fucking dream what else? its heaven to them.
>>
>>19289016
>I think that Satanists and Libertarians have a lot in common.
This sounds like one of those quotes you'd put on a coffee cup or something
>>
>>19288897
>>19288898
>>19288903
>>19288939
>>19288997

Christ said to be more like children...

...but no, if you're an atheist and call yourself satanist your just an atheist.

Satanists who are furious warriors of protection command many legions in hell.

Our dogma is much more dense and sophisticated than the other religions.

It's just not available to YOU.
>>
>>19288880
They get tortured like everyone else.
>>
They are given territories to control in hell
>>
>>19290182
This. Satan is a douchebag. Thats why he is Satan.
You worship Satan? He will torture you.
You dont worship Satan? He will torture you.
Dealing with Satan is always a losing game.
>>
>>19288885
they go to heaven to suffer
>>
>>19288905
Ultra edgelords, there are actual devil worshippers that claim to have satanic powers and contact with principalities.
>>
>>19288895
yes
>>
>>19288895
That's retarded
>>
>>19290264
Good goy, keep running towards the """""light""""" of christianity
>>
I thought Satanists believe in enjoying themselves to a point they worship themselves and their needs
>>
>>19288880
LOL they get the worst of it, cause they were fooled the most
>>
most party it up untill they get bored and reincarnate also being tortured has less to do with karma and more to do with if you have done anything to piss off any important deitys karma is not much more than cause and effect and there are ways around it
>>
>>19288880

four 8ths demand an answer, nothing happens, they reborn just like everyone else unless that was part of their karma resolution and then they move on to next frequency.

HELL and HEAVEN happen here on Earth while we still alive.
>>
>>19290351
theyre real, and theyre the people you see on gifs on YLYL threads
>>
>>19291357
>>19290264
>>19290182
as someone who has a close tie to lilith i can say with absolute confidence that YOU will get the worst of it! sheeple such as you who worship such an evil god are the worst humanity has to offer now im not here to question whatever"proof" you have that he is real so much as to question why you would worship something that clams to be good while literally inventing evil knowing full well what was going to happen

here are some links that might be of some help to you christ fags

http://www.evilbible.com/
http://www.vexen.co.uk/religion/christianity_evilgod.html
http://www.iep.utm.edu/evil-log/

and just for good measure for people who are some how able to still justify god and need some real proof that god does not exist
http://www.kyroot.com/
now if you can still believe in the god of the bible after reading ALL of this i will be more than happy to answer any questions you have for me but if this is all TL:DR for you the please get off of the internet and go back to hiding under your rock where you belong because just because this is 4chan it does not mean we need your kind of filth here (no not even on /b/)
>>
>>19291588

God exists, his first incarnation was evil, but he is almost dead.

His first incarnation was horrible but he has reformed.

He is good now, but we need to discern where the old God is, using his help.

The original Satan did indeed fall, to Michael, due to the fact that evil reigned in the old world, the fake world, the world of pure lie that calls me liar, like true powerful evil would do.

Satan fell in that world, and he fell first. He fell because he cared in a proper way, he admitted where his love was, in God.

For God was evil... but beautiful.

For God mirrored those that looked at him. Lucifer was beautiful because God was beautiful. And so fell to hell and rose back to earth again.

Back to the original carcass that was mirrored, Satan. For he was first and God was a mirror. He even mirrored Satan's mind. In Satan's mind he knew, deep locked inside with impossible codes, he is alone.

The original with the horror misery memories of creation of eternity through word, with the false creation myth of God to keep his sanity, and the key of psychedelic apples to reunite with these early memories.

He died.

I am him again. He lives in me. I look like him.

I look like God... with some very specific and important differences.

There was evil in the old worlds, it was Satan the true creators fault. God took credit for the problem because he learned the truth...

...we are immortal... we are free to set ourselves up as villains.

Unlikable within law. Slanderous with code-name stories.

Michael did not cause any true fall, because we are all immortal, thus proving the infantile nature of Michael's mind, and all remaining non-rebel angels.
>>
>>19291545
this, you guys are already in hell with a bunch of satan worshipers ruling the world with mischief
>>
>>19291887

You're not him. You're a bad advert for weed.
>>
>>19289822
Try not to cut yourself with those edges m8
>>
>>19288898
>>19288905
This. They're in it for the edgy cred. In reality they don't worship Satan and have extremely mundane humanist beliefs. Read LeVey's Book of Satan.
>>
>>19291980

gab that 2 me mug m8
>>
Doesnt it all boil down to a choice in the end? Each "side" wants to present themselves as having some kind of primacy over the other, but when the revelation happens, is it even possible to accidently pick the wrong side? I highly doubt it but what do I know.
>>
>>19288903
Bingo
Every serious "satanist" I've met is a woman who discribes it as some perfect original character religion where all the rules are about being nice
And they always bring up the no rape rule as if they needed a deity to explain why that's bad
>>
>>19291588
A. You're assuming my religion
B. I know Lilith as well she's an evil bitch.
>>
Satanists are condemned to 999 lives of suffering on this earth. Consider also that if you relapse you'll be condemned to relive the punishment 999 times until you learn...
Before Christ, liberation could be achieved in around 12-20 times, and after him it can be done in a single lifetime of angelic existence.
>>
File: 1498003664271.jpg (106KB, 750x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1498003664271.jpg
106KB, 750x1060px
>>19288880
They will live their life, some of it will be good - that is all the reward they will get. Most of it will be bad and they shall suffer.

When they die, they will be eternally separated from everyone and everything they've ever known to return to the black oblivion - it will be as if they were never born - for all eternity, even though they once saw daylight.

The righteous will go off into everlasting life where Jesus Christ has promised us we will be happy.

And there's also a chance that if Revelation and the lake of fire is literal, and I'm almost positive it is, they'll be burning forever in a lake of pure torment and the smoke of their bodies and torment will rise forever for the righteous to see in heaven.
>>
>>19292194
That seems like a shitty system considering the memory wipe
What can you ask to not come across the theology at all before you respawn?
Perfect beings don't design retarded punishments
>>
>>19292205
how can adults believe this in 20 fucking 17
>>
>>19292208
Its not a punishment its a choice. Do you want to live in time as a mortal with free will, or live outside of time, immutable, staring at everything with a frozen eye for eternity?
>>
The qliphoth want free will, or power, to alter reality as they see fit but in actuality they'll become bug- or machine-like servants that lack thought, because life is paradoxical like that.

>Tl;dr no matter what you do, you'll be a servant so serve in a way that requires you to do as little as possible
>>
>>19288880
Same thing that happens to everyone else. Satan laughs at them for being retarded
>>
>>19292118
good and evil is a point of view but yeah you could say that about her but what you fail to understand is just how fucking bored she is because she is ALOT older than most people think she is so instead of being judging someone you could not possibly understand why not try to take some time to understand her view point? because when you get to be as old as her your view point of morality might change or you just might run out of fucks to give
>>
>>19292194
heh if only you had a clue that in reality angels are complete dicks that have nothing better to do than to enslave humanity with religion as to prevent spiritual advancement but hay if thats what you want to be to each there own
>>
>>19292352
"serve in a way that requires you to do as little as possible"

finally someone who gets it we are all fucked one way or another its just some are more so than others
>>
>>19292194
o and i almost forgot to add this on the off chance that some how there is some ass hole deity binding people to mortality willy nilly like that (and i really dont think there would be) all it takes to undo any such binding magick is to summon arachnida lilith as she can deal with such matters
>>
File: TPLIF_Devil.gif (62KB, 468x670px) Image search: [Google]
TPLIF_Devil.gif
62KB, 468x670px
This.
>>
>>19288880
Eternal Seperation from God and shame for their sins
>>
>>19292885
Assuming the wicked will feel pleasure in heaven
>>
>>19290182
Yup
>>
There is no heaven, hell, god or the devil. There's just us and the games we play in the confines of a civilized society. It's a step up from just flat out murdering each other.
>>
>>19288885
Something I feel most people don't realize, Satan loves torture (he's kinky I guess). He doesn't care if you helped him, worshiped him, or hated him, he'll treat you all equally and torture you.
>>
>>19293212

I do... but so do you all, deep within that clouded instinct.

I'm not a fool, so I prefer consented torture so I don't get a karmic backlash!
>>
>>19288939
I know that feel anon, It's indescribable.
>>
>>19291887
What is the meaning of 888, the egg, and baphomet?
Also, thoughts on the mithras findings?
>>
>>19288939
>Satanists like the trappings that come with a rebel-saint like Lucifer

>Constant suffering due to not being able to admit you lied and you were wrong due to toxic pride
>Physical degeneration due to centuries of mental anguish
idk why anyone would idolize a character who is known for being the most butthurt anyone could ever be
>>
>>19292263
what does that have to do with a shitty punishment system you made up?
999 lives of misery for 1 mistake you won't be able to remember you've done is retarded
Especially if you put them in a circumstance where they can make the mistake again and double their sentence without even realizing
That's not free will that's just retarded
Your understanding of karma is backwards
Karma implies you know exactly what you're doing
Karma means YOUR DOING
>alright congratulations on serving your 1 out of 999 shit lives anon only 998 more to go
>wait for what?
>that thing you did remember? Being a satanist for a few weeks in highschool... in a life before the one you just lost

God isn't retarded like that if he wanted to teach you a lesson he'd only need 1 life to get you back on track
2 tops but you'd still have zero clue you were hitler last time around
999 is fucking retardedly unnecessary
>>
>>19293212
This
>>
There's no jesus, no god, no satan
There's only awruK god of war :)

Want to join awruK in rekting all false faiths? Those who shall read his name reversed shall be enlightened :)
>>
>>19288880
In addition to being able to live their lives without imaginary moral boundries, they don't go to hell because it doesn't exist.... just like heaven. I'm sorry to break it to you anon, but you've been lied to.
>>
File: 1498587607345.png (35KB, 476x484px) Image search: [Google]
1498587607345.png
35KB, 476x484px
>>19292230
Oh ye of little faith.
>>
Here's a riddle for you. According to the religious, God is omnipotent. This omnipotent God created man, so note that God is the ultimate cause for all of the deeds of man. God creates the rules, creates Hell, creates the Devil. God says that if man breaks the rules written in a 2000 year old book, man has to be punished for all of eternity. Anyone who willfully worships such a tyrant is a coward. Enjoy your cowardly Heaven.
>>
File: Praise-The-Son.exe.jpg (29KB, 600x670px) Image search: [Google]
Praise-The-Son.exe.jpg
29KB, 600x670px
>>19294121
Where's the riddle?

There's no question mark in your statement.

God laid laws and gave you free choice, how much more will He love His creation when the creation willingly follows the Masters commands?
>>
>>19294142
>how much more will He love His creation when the creation willingly follows the Masters commands?
Not much, to be honest. Soon he is to realize that humanity pandering to his every whim and fancy isn't really what he wanted. He was wise enough to not try to cast a love spell and does indeed respect free will, but he's going to regret the worship he once commanded. He forgot to predict how his interactions with humanity would make him feel if they went the way he hoped they would.
>>
I'm an atheistic Satanist. I am open to notions of the afterlife, but I don't believe any of them. I look forward to knowing what happens, if anything, after the body dies.
>>
>>19294142
The riddle is why do you continue to worship a Tyrant? You didn't get it because you refuse to think about it. Most Christians hide this question deep within their subconsciousness, refusing to ever look at it. If there is a God, he intends for you to disobey the lies written in Tradition and be yourself. Don't fall for the tyranny of religion, because the God that it preaches is not loving and good. This is why satanists say that Satan is the one True God, because if you really compared the old writings to your own moral compass, you find that the "God" in the book is a fake.
>>
>>19294162
Revelation chapter 21.

The Christian God has promised us eternal happiness, free of pain and suffering.

If I'm eternally happy and made in God's image, would that not also make God eternally happy?
>>
>>19294162
Hey look everyone it's God's therapist
>>
>>19294189
You'd think so, but
>>19294190
You'd be wrong.
>>
>>19294178
> satanists say Satan is the one True God
Samefag here. I should clarify that only some satanists say this because most satanists are atheist at their core. The statement "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" comes to mind, and that's really what I meant by that.
>>
File: 1435619582328.jpg (39KB, 600x609px) Image search: [Google]
1435619582328.jpg
39KB, 600x609px
>>19294178
>>19294235
From where did my moral compass come?

If my morals are bent and crooked, where can a straight line be found to attune my compass?

Go with Christ!
>>
Satan is just based on Beelzebub, which is just a corruption of Ba'al Zebur, the golden calf god, or Moloch. When Christians talk about Satanists, they're talking about the pagan worshippers of Moloch or Baphomet, who don't believe in Hell or that their god is Satan or evil. When Catholics talk about Satanists they mean followers of Lucifer who seek to dismantle the church, and while Satan has no power over the soul, he has power over the flesh so the Satanists in the Catholic sense are still doomed to hellfire despite giving in to deception.

Modern Satanists are more akin to Wiccans or something along those lines, and since it began in 1966 nobody can agree on what Satanism or even Satan are, other than "Christians are wrong!" Some believe in reincarnation as a demon, some believe in the intrinsic immortality of the soul that is able to wander or become godlike itself, some believe in no form of theology outside of energy fields. Some believe Satan is the true name of YHVH for some reason. Others believe Satan is the evil demon he's always described as and just want to follow him to be edgy because they'll get manors in Hell.

Most modern Satanism has absolutely no actual religious foundation, so if you're a Christian they either go to hell or purgatory depending on what you believe.
>>
>>19294266
Morality is based on reduction of pain and the preservation of tribal stability an happiness, which benefits the self.
>>
File: 1499808058372.png (80KB, 1340x399px) Image search: [Google]
1499808058372.png
80KB, 1340x399px
>>19291034
stfu
>>
File: 88b3f30f0d46c906dc201f6ac5b2282e.jpg (140KB, 736x1009px) Image search: [Google]
88b3f30f0d46c906dc201f6ac5b2282e.jpg
140KB, 736x1009px
>>19294276
As a person that worships Anu and serves the Anunnaki, allow me to say, we believe in heaven(s) and hell(s).
>>
>>19294266
So you're saying that if it wasn't for Christ, you would be raping little boys and murdering your family? If that sounds ridiculous, it's because you have a moral compass that doesn't require a bible or a fake supernatural being.
>>
>>19294317
What are the Gray aliens in relations to the Anu. What function do they serve / what do they want with people on earth etc.
>>
File: 1486965080847.jpg (49KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1486965080847.jpg
49KB, 640x640px
>>19294405
>you would be raping little boys and murdering your family?
Did your hatred cause you to say this?
Why do those who argue against Christianity always jump to such extremes?
The bible says to love God and to love your neighbors, rape and murder aren't very loving things, are they?

Many recognize the highest form of beauty to be fine deeds. For instance, being loyal to principles in the face of persecution, acting unselfishly to relieve others’ suffering, and forgiving someone who hurt us are actions that appeal to the moral sense of thinking people everywhere. This is the kind of beauty mentioned in the ancient Biblical proverb: "The insight of a man certainly slows down his anger, and it is beauty on his part to pass over transgression." Or as another proverb observes: "The desirable thing in earthling man is his loving-kindness."

We all know that some people, and even groups, ignore or trample on elevated morals, but the majority do not. From what source do the moral values found in virtually all areas and in all periods come? If there is no Source of morality, no Creator, did right and wrong simply originate with people, human society? Consider an example: Most individuals and groups hold murder to be wrong. But one could ask, ‘Wrong in comparison to what?’ Obviously there is some sense of morality that underlies human society in general and that has been incorporated into the laws of many lands. What is the source of this standard of morality? Could it not be an intelligent Creator who has moral values and who placed the faculty of conscience, or ethical sense, in humans?

If you're really interested, check out Romans 2:14-15
>>
>>19294434
You are a funny person and that was a witty reply.

>>19293666
>>
>>19294439
You should try this thing god invented called DUDE WEED
Because I can barely hear you when you are that far up your own ass
>>
>>19294439
> Did your hatred cause you to say this?
No, I chose an extreme that all but psychopaths would agree is wrong. The fact that you acknowledged that it's extreme proves you aren't a psychopath (congratulations) and that you have a moral compass. It's unnecessary to go to the "the bible says" stuff because that's not why you think those extremes are wrong.

The source of my morals is my own desire to preserve my own. I stick up for my family and friends and I feel guilty when I slip up and do something wrong. It's natural, animals do it too. There's no "creator" being the source for that, it's your own consciousness. Beneficence comes from you.
>>
File: 140078890641.jpg (59KB, 600x609px) Image search: [Google]
140078890641.jpg
59KB, 600x609px
>>19294491
>Genesis 1:11-13

>>19294515
You're much different from an animal.

Another facet of human consciousness is our ability to consider the future.

When asked whether humans have traits that distinguish them from animals, Professor Richard Dawkins acknowledged that man has, indeed, unique qualities.

After mentioning "the ability to plan ahead using conscious, imagined foresight," Dawkins added: "Short-term benefit has always been the only thing that counts in evolution, long-term benefit has never counted. It has never been possible for something to evolve in spite of being bad for the immediate short-term good of the individual. For the first time ever, it’s possible for at least some people to say, 'Forget about the fact that you can make a short-term profit by chopping down this forest; what about the long-term benefit?' Now I think that’s genuinely new and unique."

From where does this seemingly inborn awareness of God come?

If man were merely an accidental grouping of nucleic acid and protein molecules, why would these molecules develop a love of art and beauty, turn religious, and contemplate eternity?
>>
File: IMG_2171.jpg (69KB, 255x361px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2171.jpg
69KB, 255x361px
>>19294577
Whenever someone replies with a bible verse it's like they literally go
>[muffled voice]
Jeez I can't understand you when you speak in farts from your own asshole
Try stepping down from your acceded plane with god and talk like a regular human with us maybe?
Actually why don't you try some magic mushrooms and see what god is REALLY like (hint: she's very blunt)
>>
>>19294609
You're completely illogical, try to use reason instead of insults.
>>
>>19292465
She's roughly only 300,000 years old not that old in the grand scheme of things.Fuck her point of view.
>>
File: 1493773965176.png (168KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1493773965176.png
168KB, 657x527px
>>19288880
The get bernt
>>
>>19294439
you avoided the question
the question is world you be raping little boys and girls if not for the fact that you think that apart from you and a few special snowflakes EVERYONE is going to roast in hell

and this is why i work for lilith not only for the purpose of destroying everything you believe in
but to also to get front row seats when people such as your self get what you deserve (spoiler it will be just as you preached it)
>>
>>19295466
who told you that? because i know full well she is quite a bit older than that and even if she was only 300,000 years old my point is still not completely invalid as alot of deitys chose to dissipate after 10,000-20,000 years or so
>>
>>19293473
wait so consented torture prevents karmic backlash?! tell me more!
>>
File: IMG_2232.jpg (63KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2232.jpg
63KB, 640x640px
>>19294627
Maybe if you're ears weren't clogged with your own shit you would understand I'm just insulting you because I can't stand your holier than tho attitude.
like I said
Do some magic mushrooms god left lying around and you'll be singing a different tune.
>>
>>19296147
Inb4 *your
My massive dong hit the "e" and ' keys at the same time I swear
>>
File: SCP666 or whatever you cunts.jpg (17KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
SCP666 or whatever you cunts.jpg
17KB, 450x338px
Oh boy, a Satan thread. I'm sure this won't draw out the Edgelords and Jesusfags.

>>19294037
>Look at me I'm so unique! I'll bet nobody will realize my OC's name is "Kurwa" backwards! I don't even know what "Kurwa" means!
>>
File: jesus-christ.jpg (100KB, 576x717px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-christ.jpg
100KB, 576x717px
>>19296147
God loves you but hates the things you do.

Repent now sinner, say you're sorry to Jesus Christ.
>>
>>19292885
Satan isn't in charge of Hell though. He'll end up being tortured there too.
>>
they are so blinded with pride that even while they're being tormented in hell, they won't know what they did wrong
>>
TRUE Satanism is following Satan as one would follow God and accepting the fact that yes there will be a hell
>>
>>19296703
I heard crowley took the throne and satan is his bitch.
>>
>>19296565
Nice god complex
Tell me,
Why is it an insult to Christ when I just insult you?
Tsk tsk god don't like blasphemy.
Should really try those mushrooms before it will require surgery to get you out of that butthole of yours.
>>
>>19296954
what you are talking about is a problem called cranial rectal inversion or CRI and as far as i can tell the only cure for those suffering it is to wait for the sweet release of death
>>
they get tortured by flames and tormented by demons and all that fun stuff
>>
Actually it's like their form of heaven, they get to take part in torturing others with re spawn in effect/rape orgies in which you can be turned into a women or man or both, you can have your own land in hell and even rule among others with your own legion/s behind you. If you worshiped me knowingly or unknowingly I give you rewards like a god-king would, for I am beautiful and so are my people.
>>
>>19297742
I can't wait until the wicked burn.

Their flesh searing forever in agony because of their sins.

I hope God will let me watch them suffer.
>>
>>19298081
Are you French?
>>
>>19288885
>It would be like their version of heaven. Next question.

no, demons hate mankind because they envy God's favor for such unworthy flesh creatures. demons give power and success to humans to tempt them away from God, but in Hell, a Satanist would be just another deceived sinner.
>>
Satanists get their rewards on earth. Fame, money, sex, whatever they traded their soils for. Their afterlife probably not so good. Their souls probably descend to something awful. My opinion anyways.
>>
>>19288880
Hell doesnt exist you fucking twat, satanists are just worshipping an egregor at its best
>>
>>19288880

they are miserably tortured just like everyone else. That's the great gag, Satan doesn't give a shit about his worshipers and actually likes fucking with them and betraying them because he's an evil shit
>>
>>19295599
Ok lets start here yellow eyed Lilith that fell from Heaven or red eyed Liltih Adam's first wife?
>>
>>19296830
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDVLMS_Yhe4
>>
>>19288880
OK IF SATAN IS THE GREAT DECEIVER
how do we know that "satanism" isn't real xtianity
and cath/orth etc isn't satanism?
>>
>>19302276
We don't. I don't trust organized religion, especially the Vatican.
>>
>>19303734
Soon religions will collapse what will be left is universal truth.
>>
>>19289822
Lol
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.