[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Watchers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: 1497412788040.jpg (45KB, 460x466px) Image search: [Google]
1497412788040.jpg
45KB, 460x466px
Any Watchers lurking? Anyone know anything about the Watchers? My cousin recently up and divorced his wife he has a son with to move to Arizona in search of the paranormal.
Pic unrelated
>>
File: smirk.png (433KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
smirk.png
433KB, 1366x768px
>>19288834
>>
I done a willy juice on my belly.
>>
File: 1499704790733.gif (175KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1499704790733.gif
175KB, 300x168px
>>
anyone? I call my cousin every now and then, and when he answers he's always busy. The call never lasts more than a minute before he hangs up without warning
>>
>>19288834
>My cousin recently up and divorced his wife he has a son with to move to Arizona in search of the paranormal.
>The call never lasts more than a minute before he hangs up without warning

How does any this involve the watchers?

What exactly are you asking?
>>
What exactly are The Watchers?
>>
>>19290090
We weren't close before he left, but we were family and we would drink and smoke tons of weed whenever I would come to his old house. He would rant about Watchers and how they could perform magic (telekinesis, apparition, camouflage) but he would never go into specifics about it. I always wondered why he wouldn't tell me about it, because he never beat around the bush about anything else. Please help an anon out if any of you guys know anything or even where I would begin to look for answers
>>
>>19290148
The Watchers see more than you know
>>
>>19290155
Do you have any other information to offer than a cliche one-liner?
>>
>>19290174
This is the last time we spoke as friends
>>
>>19290148
Maybe you should lay of the reefer kid, and or fuck off larping fegit.
>>
>>19290179
2spoopy
>>19290180
>fegit
lulz
>>
File: IMG_0482.jpg (86KB, 960x636px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0482.jpg
86KB, 960x636px
I would tell you more but you ghosted me in the last thread when I took the time to elaborate on meditative practices.
Rude.
Use fucking google instead of attitude when people don't spoon feed you.
>>
>>19290190
OP btfo
>>
>>19290190
it's convenient you have the information after I angered you. I didn't intentionally ghost you, I asked for your meditation method and you responded. That's all I wanted to know from that specific thread. I'm seriously considering astral projection in search of answers to the Watchers
>>
>>19290216
Look into the book of Enoch
And
The rebellion of the Igigi miners in Sumerian mythology.
They are essentially the fallen angels such as Samael, Azazel, Semijaza. Who copulated with the sons and daughters of man.
There's a list of them and the science and sorcery they gifted man.
The nephilim are their offspring.
>>
>>19290233
Thank you, anon.
So the Watchers are the nephilim? what kind of purpose do they serve to the paranormal?
>>
>>19290106
Truman Syndrome
>>
>>19290247
They are not nessisarily the nephilim.
They brought the Prometheus fire to mankind when the over all consensus of the Elohim was to use us as a slave species.
Read the book of Enoch and the enuma elish to start.
They broke the "rules" and are imprisoned in the sphere of Assiah
>>
File: IMG_0825.jpg (548KB, 1200x1688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0825.jpg
548KB, 1200x1688px
>>19290259
This image is pertinent
>>
>>19288834
We are humans who fight in the shadows against "otherworldly" entities for the good of humanity. You are either born into a Watcher family or you gain the trust of a Watcher to be initiated. Your cousin likely did the latter. It is a very stressful duty, especially for those not born into it. Even less time for family/hobbies if you hold a regular job.

Best of luck to your cousin.
>>
>>19290267
yikes, that's creepy. Do you know why my cousin would take such an interest in Watchers that he'd divorce his wife of 6 years and just move to buttfuck Arizona? Is location even pertinent? It just doesn't make sense. He's always talked to me about aliens and the paranormal since I was a kid (he's 15 years older than I am) but to move across the country in search of it doesn't add up
>>
Avery it's your cousin. It's so cold Avery.
>>
>>19290279
entities like ghosts? what are the consequences of humanity if the Watchers didn't fight the entities? What kind of things are there in Arizona that a Watcher would need help from my cousin?
And thank you for the clear answer, I'm an oldfag and remember the old /x/ and all the knowledge you couldn't get from a google search. I happened to remember /x/ after he moved and decided to look for answers here.
>>
>>19290290
I'm not sure I would have said Dulce military base but that's New Mexico.
Which regardless is worth looking into.
Maybe he was just called to the fucking desert to do his occult shit.
Possibly look into Nativa American tribes from Arizona with legends that sound familiar with watcher influence.
Area 51 also but I'm honestly not sure.
>>
>>19290300
it's because you're chilling at the tiki
>>
the watchers are the nsa. gg guys
>>
Avery why can't I see Avery. Where are my eyes Avery. What did they do to my eyes
>>
I'm a watcher. I was accepted into the program in 1981. I'm 4 years from retirement. What do you want to know?
>>
>>19290324
I'll most likely play some binaural beats and attempt to astral project to him later tonight even if it takes all night. I'm just worried more than normal like shit is bad wrong. He's always told me skinwalker stories because our grandma told him stories she was told from our great grandmother (Cherokee indian)
>>
>>19290401
why were you chosen to join? what's your primary goal as a Watcher? what region do you operate out of?
>>
>>19290403
It's takes a great deal of practice but good luck.
Are you unable to call him ?
>>
>>19290478
I call him once a week and he either doesn't pick up or answers and says he's busy and hangs up, which isn't like him
>>
>>19290529
Well anon I'm not sure if your family has a history of mental illness and I'm not trying to assume he does , but there's got to be a clue some where.
I keep a journal of most of my rituals and the things I see. Pertinent procedure that I must have in case the world goes to hell.
Maybe your aunt has something thing he left behind with some clue.
I appologize for my attitude earlier and I wish you the best in finding your uncle.
If you have time and an address maybe go to him.
There's a few people I wish I could have had a last moment with I never got.
>>
>>19290722
Don't sweat apologies bro, I was the dick. My cousin moved all of his belongings into my aunt's basement before he left. He's an artist and had so many sculptures. I'll see if he left any of his journals, I recall him having enough that he put them in his bookcase at his old house. My roommate just got home and went to sleep, so I guess I'll try AP when I'm sure he's asleep and after a cigarette
>>
>>19288834
The Grigori are all dead
>>
>>19288834
I was hoping this would be a thread about Enoch but instead this is just gay paranoia
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.