[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If there where a gate to another realm, would you take it? The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_mwucamIboj1qfe1kko3_400.gif (913KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwucamIboj1qfe1kko3_400.gif
913KB, 400x300px
If there where a gate to another realm, would you take it?

The realm is very similar to earth, oxygen, water, etc.
Thing is you don't know what's on the other side except that it's not earth and you cannot go back.
Would you?
>>
Yes, but if only to quench my thirst for adventure
>>
Yes, yes I would
>>
Can we bring stuff?
>>
>>19288803
You can bring anything you can carry on your own person.
Like a backpack and a couple of bags, yes.
>>
>>19288780
I'd probably just use it as a garbage dump
>>
>>19288780
What are the odds I'll become an anime hero?
>>
File: 0aa9c9b.jpg (124KB, 1012x675px) Image search: [Google]
0aa9c9b.jpg
124KB, 1012x675px
>>19288780
I'd offer a service to dump hazardous waste, make millions.
>>
>>19288999
>>19289146
forgot it's summer and edge lords are here ...
>>
File: IMG_1823.jpg (193KB, 960x1071px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1823.jpg
193KB, 960x1071px
>>19288780
What kind of question is that?
Have you been to terra?
Sure the beast population is practically non-existent now except for the bears but I think it's made the entire population batshit.
The people here are all backwards hypocrites who regulate all fun things right down to the VIRTUAL FUN.
It's a miracle there isn't a suicide epidemic considering everyone and their mom is prescribed some form of SSRI.
Basically,
What sane person would want to stay here? This place is dead. Whatever potential it has is currently being widdled away and the people seem to encourage it.
Who wouldn't take the chance?
>stay on dead world
>go to another that MIGHT also be dead but possibly not
Seems clear to anyone who frequents /x/
>>
>>19288780
no, I would never
>>
File: 1477326865202.jpg (165KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1477326865202.jpg
165KB, 683x1024px
No I would not, too many important things to do here. Perhaps long after I've fought WW3 in the name of the 14 words, I would go on a little expedition with a few of my old comrades into the unknown. It would only really be an end of life "I'm getting old, my wife, children and grandchildren will get on fine without me" sort of a thing. But until then, I must stay here and preserve the existence of my people. Besides,things have been getting pretty fuck'n interesting in our world anyway. Some say Odin is finally awakening from his slumber
>>
>>19288780
>can't come back
>this means it's not some D&D fantasy type world where you can become a powerful wizard and cast dimensional door

Why bother?
>>
>>19288999
>>19289146
the beautiful irony
>>
>>19289301
> I must stay here and preserve the existence of my people.

If your ppl are white your failing at it pretty bad,
have fun raising Abu Hajar's kids cuck.
>>
>>19288780
no. i have no survival skills for our own world. I couldn't survive on an alien one.
>>
>>19288780
I wouldn't need to take anything from earth with me, but I would need reassurance that there are technological (or magical, heh) resources worth having available on the other side.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.