[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Conspiracy Minded People here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 11

File: jones-gay-photos3.jpg (37KB, 846x459px) Image search: [Google]
jones-gay-photos3.jpg
37KB, 846x459px
i want to hear your personal conspiracy theories. and why you think they are plausible.

remember, observation is key to all conspiracies
>>
File: 1-alien-autopsy.jpg (101KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1-alien-autopsy.jpg
101KB, 800x1200px
>>19288504
Interested to find out the true origins of the UFOs, pyramids and ayy lmaos without getting derailed? Join this serverhttps://discord.me/anufor
>>
>Elements of the US government have plans to attack Iran by distracting alternative media with Syria

>JFK was assassinated by the US government

>Criminal elements of the government allowed the events on 9/11 happen

>A totalitarian one world government

I'm a pretty shit conspiracy theorist
>>
>>19288504
Within this planet is a super powered engine able to freely move earth through space and create an artificial atmosphere and weather system, one day when humans can live peacefully with each other they will access the engine and meet millions of other species.
>>
File: IMG_0373.jpg (182KB, 500x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0373.jpg
182KB, 500x634px
>Greys are a eugenically created race of subhumans made to test out experimental tech by the government so that there's no civilian paper trail

>The US Government didn't plan 9/11 but they made sure to let it happen

>The Pentagon was hit by a missle and not a plane

>The US government purposefully keeps instigating racial/religious tensions to keep the lower class from actually banding together because, if there's one thing that communism ACTUALLY did was kill off the original wealthy ruling class in Russia

>The military purposefully keeps using outdated tech because everything that's been developed since the late 70s would end any war instantly and that's bad for business

>China will never attack/invade America because they're too financially intertwined. In fact, China will be the ones to stop North Korea from going forward with any overly aggressive attack on America.

>CERN has accidentally created a few other universes
>>
Super viruses are responsible for all mental disorders and are natures own way of controlling the population of sentient creatures.
>>
File: funny_picdump_1342_640_14.jpg (62KB, 541x600px) Image search: [Google]
funny_picdump_1342_640_14.jpg
62KB, 541x600px
Just gimme a Call and i'll do the piloting..
>>
File: yikes.jpg (15KB, 348x250px) Image search: [Google]
yikes.jpg
15KB, 348x250px
>>19288504
>Earth is an energy farm for chaotic dark entities
>not for much longer
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>19288504

All my Information is Truth(which is why the Shills hate it so much): http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/

I'm someone who is very good with Power Structures.
>>
>Christianity is real

>Everything in it

>Greys are demons

>Armageddon at the 23 of september
>>
>>19289075
whoa i really wish this was true
write book plox
it's like hitchhikers guide
>>
Trump isn't a Russian shill, but it was to their benefit that he won the election. The alt right is heavily influenced by psyops.
>>
File: meVL7dGW.jpg (18KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
meVL7dGW.jpg
18KB, 400x300px
>>19288504
Nothing changed outside the lighting
>>
>>19288504
Caucasians originate from the Caucasus mountains in Russia

The Mestizos/Islanders and the Original Native Americans are the same people, separated by migration and hundreds of years of colonialism

Melanin is a 'God-gene' with inconspicuous and miraculous attributes; one of which is harmless absorption of UV rays

Earth is a spherical planet locked into the orbit of a giant sphere of super hot plasma called Sol. Earth also has locked into its orbit a satellite sphere of unknown constitution known as Luna.

The ancients (from the Babylonians and Nubians all the way to the Greeks and Romans) understood the celestial positioning and incorporated that knowledge into their religious systems; or otherwise worshipping the celestial bodies out right.

I'll provide explanations if anyone's curious
>>
Not really. I would talk all about the joos, but I don't think facts count as conspiracy theories.
>>
>>19291924
Please do, all this sounds kinda interesting.
>>
>>19289247
>finally someone gets it
>obvious
>indeed, a missile strike would cause panic
>duh
>literally only nukes and bio weapons have the power you're describing
>maybe not attack, but their end goal is invasion
>fucking retarded
>>
>>19288504
Osama wasn't killed while Obama was in office. It was a ploy to boost the president's approval ratings.

Rather he was killed by a raid directed by Trump back in May that has not been reported on because of the bias of the media.
>>
>>19291924
>omg there the same word
>every group of people are the same people separated by migration
>kek melanin doesnt make uv harmless. stand outside for a few days and let me know how you feel
>woah is this how acid makes you see the solar system? far out
>no fucking shit retard this is in history books
youre actually retarded
>>
>>19291924
>Melanin is a 'God-gene' with inconspicuous and miraculous attributes; one of which is harmless absorption of UV rays
WE
>>
>>19292052
WUZ
>>
>>19292047
>undermining a post you disagree with by belittling it to seem like ignorant ramblings, because you yourself are too ignorant to provide a proper retort

I'm sorry you feel that way. Drink a glass of water and get some fresh air, it'll help clear your emotions.

>>19292063
KANGZ. Except, it's true. The 1000-year period you call the Dark Ages saw the rise of the Byzantine Empire; black rulership was common among all of Europe. This empire started in 330AD; three hundred years later the Moors brought culture, language, literacy and civilization to the people of Europe, and they eventually came to rulership. Eventually falling to the Ottoman empire, the Byzantine rulership declined until the era of the "Renaissance" (rebirth) was ushered in.

It was called Rebirth because the new Greco-Romans were purging themselves of the black influence; including a witch hunt for any remaining Byzantine rulers in Europe, and also attributing all the discoveries and philosophies of the Moors as their own.

Be careful what you meme for
>>
>>19292191
>being this retarded
wew lad
>>
>>19292191
Not even sure if you're just memeing now
Firstly: the "dark ages" are a meme and that shit has been debunked for quite some time now
secondly: holy fuck watch less Nation of Islam videos, you sound really fucking retarded
>>
>>19292202
But I don't watch Nation of Islam videos. I don't believe they even have a YouTube channel, for that matter.

Also, point me to the historian that "debunked" 1000 years of history and ill gladly retract my statrments. Otherwise, that's just a conspiracy theory you've created.
>>
>>19292269
Why should I bother with someone who unironically believes that "black rulership was common among all of Europe"? Also Moors aren't exactly niggers and they didn't bring shit to Europe except for pirates and war
>>
>>19292278
Brilliant response; did not disappoint. Your fragility is leaking, mate. Do you also believe the Egyptians were white?
>>
>>19292306
no, but they weren't niggers either
>>
>>19292306
kek its pretty telling that you're only responding to the most retarded arguments against your retarded beliefs
>>
>>19292306
Also please post examples of the plenty black rulers "throughout Europe"
>>
The government has tech far more advanced than we know, but only slowly allow it to trickle out after they've tested it from every angle.
>>
>>19292318
>kek its pretty telling that you're only responding to the most retarded arguments against your retarded beliefs

Haha, it's also pretty telling you can't see that the only responses I'm getting to my posts are "retarded arguments" and name-calling

If you have the courage go back and look at all the posts I made, and see the sort of "arguments" that responded to my posts.
Also, >>19292344 if youre genuinely curious and are not trying to shitpost, i promise you, you'll find that information in history books, Google and YouTube centuries quicker than I can gather and post it. That is, if you're not shit posting.
>>
>>19292409
>people ask for proof of something you're claiming
>"you could find it quicker than i could"
fucking kek. nice memeing bro
>>
>>19292029
In defense of the theory 5, what I'm meaning is that we've most certainly come up with 100% undetectable planes, highly specific bioweapons, real railguns, light/electric weapons that kill without leaving obvious wounds, and even better nukes, but we don't use them because having instant war enders is back for the military industrial complex. It's like how some of the major car companies bought/stole blueprints for completely practical electric cars but haven't done shit with them.

The CERN thing is because they've accidentally heated subatomic particles hotter than the Big Bang was suppose to have been and they then just vanished.
>>
There's no such thing as "white people".
There are dozens of ethnicities that live in Eurasia that Americans started calling "white" so their nation of mutts could pretend to be what Europe would look like if they all got along. There's no such thing as "the pure white race" because not a single ethnic group even in Europe can expose 100% blood purity because humans will fuck any other human; regardless of if they're willing or not.
>>
>>19292421
>accidentally heated subatomic particles hotter than the Big Bang(tm)
jesus christ if you dont understand science dont just make shit up to fill in the blanks. youre completely misunderstanding what CERN does
>>
>>19292447
the same could be said of black, hispanic, latino, asian, literally every other term people use to describe race. you're just splitting hairs that are assumed to be split.
>>
>>19292450
Are you saying that accelerating subatomic particles and colliding them at high enough speeds to literally break them up into even smaller subatomic particles wouldn't heat anything up to very high temperatures or are you claiming there's no such thing as the "Big Bang" and the Cosmic Background Radiation is a psyop hallucination?
>>
>>19292458
Exactly. At the end of the day, there's no such thing as a "pure race" because humans are all the same dumb animal. What we mean by race is actually "breed" and trying to prove that there's an actual "pure human race" is like trying to prove a specific breed of dog is the "purest breed of dog".
>>
>>19292464
im claiming youre not as smart as you seem to think you are and that heating things "hotter than the big bang" in no way leads to the logical conclusion that new universes are being created
>>
>>19292409
Alright I'm convinced you're just b8ing at this point
>>
File: Sinbad.jpg (69KB, 720x845px) Image search: [Google]
Sinbad.jpg
69KB, 720x845px
>>19288504
If the mandella effect isnt bullshit.
>the mandella effect is a side effect of split timelines.
>we have the memories of a non existent past because our brains already forged those memories.
>the timeline was changed and so the history,movies,images etc we all remember do not exist anymore but whatever changed the timeline couldn't change the memories of everyone on the planet.
>so while certain things no longer exist we have that shared memory of it happening.
>we did see,hear,know whatever and our brains hold that information BUT the original event has been altered and or taken out of history because something has gone back in time and diverted the time stream.
>>
>>19292534
>if bullshit isn't bullshit
>a whole lot of bullshit
>>
>>19292447
It's really hard to argue for opposite, unless you're really ideologically inclined to.
>>
>>19292353
im interested in this
>>
>>19293148
Not him but it's not even really a conspiracy theory, just look at stuff like GPS or the internet. Hell lots of things that were originally meant for military and intelligence use were later made available to the public.
Or he's talking about alium technology or something
>>
>>19292191
Holy fuck you are a dense ball of cancer. FUCKING DIE!
>>
>>19292534
This and CERN guy remind me of the "theory" that CERN was built specifically to teleport our Earth to another timeline to avoid 2012.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170704-113331.png (500KB, 687x577px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170704-113331.png
500KB, 687x577px
>>19288504
His head and shoulders look like they are just one part. He legit looks like he has no neck what so ever, the only conspiracy here is where the fuck is this Earth Work Jim muhfucka neck at.
>>
>>19288504
Mc. Donalds changed the recipe of my favorite Summer drink, the Coffee Frappe, when rhey released the Vanilla Chai Frappe.
The Coffee Frappe tastes more like vanill than coffee at this point. They did this KNOWING that i hate chai and love coffee.
All around Ontario this change has slowly made it's rounds. I've been on the road in my Volkswagen Bus on the search for a Mc. Donalds that hasn't been faxed the new recipe changes and hopefully hasn't been notified of ny travels.
>>
>>19294983
Also, I've had my apartment sprayed twice to get rid of the bed bugs my roommate brought in (I don't take public transit after beidng attacked by a gang stalker of some kind, haven't seen one since. I'm in my bus when I rarely have to leave the building). The third time is approaching this week.
I strogly believe, and my father sympathizes, that the bug-men and my landlord are targeting my wallet and hoaxing the bug spray this entire time.
How many more times will the bugs be 'exterminated' only to return? Two, maybe three more times?

Yeah, nah. If it happens one more time i'm burning down the building and driving to Oakville to start new in the old safehouse my dad built in the farm area I grew up on.
>>
>>19292043
nah, he dies of kidney failure in late 2003
>>
>>19292063
KANGZ
>>
File: DSC03316.jpg (4MB, 3648x2056px) Image search: [Google]
DSC03316.jpg
4MB, 3648x2056px
>>19289247
Me likey. I researched a lot & believe that the twin towers probably were mini nuked as well. There is not a race issue in America as much as a CLASS issue. And the great divide between the haves and the have nots is only going to grow more vast. Cern is a gateway. true dat.
>>
>>19294681
I think they used CERN to jump dimensions. We are in the wrong dimension. It's why everything is horrible
>>
>>19292202
>>19292269
>>19292197
ITT: mad /pol/ whiteys

Get off of /x/ if you're not ready to accept the magical properties of melanin
>>
>>19289850
Lujan?
>>
>>19291924
>harmless absorption of UV rays
>harmless

whoa there buddy
>>
>>19292191
What does the Byzantine empire have to do with black rulership? Also, the only reason people use the term "Dark Ages" today is because of the lack of surviving historical texts from that time. This is due largely because of the fall of the Western Roman Empire and the Muslim conquests of the Byzantines.

And about the Renaissance, you're just making shit up now. The Renaissance was a rebirth from the ravages of the plague, and an explosion of new thought and artistic expression, not a purge of black influence. Stop spreading this race baiting nonsense, there's enough of it on 4chan.
>>
the government holds extraordinary people in captivity.

some have insane IQ, others have kinetic or magnetic capabilities.
its not exactly xmen and those people are more in touch with the military/CIA than NASA or CERN
>>
>>19295204
everything being horrible is your perception of becoming an adult.
>>
File: 1458009277894.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1458009277894.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>19292043
I wonder what president you hated and which one you like. I'm sure the answer wont be a coincidence.
>>
alex is holding his gut in, you can see it in his face
>>
>>19296141
/thread
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.