[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream Interpretation Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 14

File: what-i-saw-in-the-water.jpg (83KB, 608x797px) Image search: [Google]
what-i-saw-in-the-water.jpg
83KB, 608x797px
I didn't see any dream threads, so...
General dream interpretation thread? I've seen a lot of good interpretations as well as conversation about how to interpret your own dreams on here.

I'm reading this article right now, and have a strange dream I'd like to share in the comments.

http://dreamstudies.org/2009/11/25/carl-jung-dream-interpretation/
>>
This is the one I had this morning.

>scrolling through email
>open one from my aunt that shows a time lapse loop of a lunar moth decaying and being crawled on by beetles and other "dirt dwellers."
>loops about half a dozen times and I feel myself "falling into it."
>sudden close up of a girl on a grey cliff, putting a noose around her neck
>another girl, possibly even her doppelganger, has the rope tied around her waste
>second girl lays down and clings to the rocks on top of the cliff while the first one jumps
>"camera" lingers on the girl crawling on the rocks

Suddenly, I'm at my apartment late at night, the creek behind it is suddenly terrifying woods. My friend's non-existent daughter has gone missing in the woods. Everyone thinks she's just doing something for attention.

>sitting in a roadhouse style bar, drinking water
>mention to the bar tender that there's a girl missing
>no one cares
>after complaining that I would have offered free beer to the person that found her, step out back
>dead silent outside compared to the noisy bar
>mountain lion approaches out of the darkness walking right up to me
>start yelling and throwing my arms up to look bigger because there's no other option
>probably about to die
>father of non-existent missing girl shines spotlight on the cougar and it flees
>we know it killed his daughter

It gets blurry here, I think we magically had guns and went after it. And then, basically the spirit of the woods presented itself as a ginormous malevolent tiger that swatted and roared for a good while before I woke up.
>>
>>19287540
this is the one I had last night, struck me as odd because almost all my dreams are viewed from the first person but "perceived" from the third person, if that makes sense. This one last night was entirely first person though

>be me
>some how become demon and join demon army
>meet demon chick
>we constantly sneak out of the "dorms" to do crazy shit like fly around and walking on water and shit
>Get caught a few times but let go
>she ends up sneaking over to my dorm to give me this gorgeous purple lilly
>some how I know this means she actually loves me
>this is odd because I am just about totally incapable of believing that a woman could ever be genuine
>also some how know that the lilly means we were starting our own "rebellion" of demons to stop the main army from conquering everything
>suddenly see a massive bomb dropped on a rebellion-allied camp
>in real life it has been storming pretty heavily all night
>right as the bomb hits the ground wake up to the absolutely loudest crack of thunder I have ever heard
>>
>>19287598
Wow, that's interesting. Did you look like yourself, or where you in another form? I often dream in third person.

>just about totally incapable of believing that a woman could ever be genuine
Sounds like you want to believe though, and be a part of something greater. I don't want to get to /adv/ on you but focusing on something bigger than your self, maybe not full-blown rebellion but you know, you'll attract more genuine people.
>>
File: cougar.jpg (68KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
cougar.jpg
68KB, 640x640px
Bump.
>>
>>19287632
Totally in another form, but unmistakably me, although the forms me and the woman were in were more human like then any of the other demons. Most of my dreams are kinda like a video game played in first person. You're seeing everything from the first but experiencing it from the third. This was I think the third dream Ive had in 10 years that was entirely first person, and I usually have pretty vivid dreams every night.

>sounds like you want to believe though
I for sure do, but given my life experiences and the ones of those around me I sincerely doubt I will ever be able to. Im sure most of it has to do with my pathology though, as I have always had an issue with perceiving everything as "fake", even myself, but particularly women.

As for the bigger then myself thing, doesnt everyone want to be apart of something bigger then them? If I had to guess I would associate it with my desire to find some sort of "faith" or "belief", but my utter inability to do so. Most likely has to do with my seeing everything as fake unless I have 100% undeniable objective proof that it is real, and even then I would probably assume that proof was fabricated in some way
>>
>>19287722
You should pick up some sort of art form. Music, painting, create something and know it's real instead of focusing n determine if others are fake or not, at least often separating yourself from that mindset. Eventually you'll attract people that genuinely appreciate you that you can relax around. Friends and romantic partners.

I know past experiences can form assumptions that are hard to break, and I hardly know anything else about you... I dunno, I saw this video this morning and I think you may benefit from it too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR2P5vW-nVc
>>
I had a dream that some old friends and I were walking through what seemed like an abondoned neighborhood, and something was following us. When we were about to walk through some scrub, there was a man made entirely of cooked white rice. I said something and it mimicked me in a strange voice, and then I screamed "what the fuck", and woke up. What could this mean?
>>
File: 1499851232502.jpg (179KB, 998x768px) Image search: [Google]
1499851232502.jpg
179KB, 998x768px
>>19287540
Dream I had last night:

>back in high school
>walking my home route
>blue spheres of light keep falling from the sky and hitting the trees, making little twinkling sounds and evaporating
>every time the trees get hit they start cycling through the season's really fast, blossoms, green leaves, colored leaves, bare, repeat
>just watching as I walk, in context I know the environment has been changing dramatically lately
>It's beautiful but also unexplained and ominous
>almost to my house
>big nuke floated down and lands about 10 feet away from me
>Oh fuck
>know I'm about to die, feel kind of disappointed, wondering how long I have left to think about it
>nuke explodes, everything is enveloped in white light
>wait for end
>after a few seconds I realize nothing happened to me and I must be dreaming
>wake up

What did this mean, any ideas?
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1024x768px
Every few weeks and months I am having dreams about finding amanita muscaria and wanting to eat them
I never did psychedelics but they fascinate me. these dreams have the same theme, me finding amanitas and being afraid others might see me picking them.
There is a transition in them, with each dream I get a little closer to eating amanitas, last night I finally took a bite out of a dream amanita, my vision started to get a little crispier but then I woke up
>>
Here's one I just had. First dream to scare me in years. I've come to enjoy bad dreams but this one left me feeling terrified.
Excuse the schizophrenic writing style and gaps in the story. I'm a shit writer and my dreams become fragmented when I wake up.

I went next door to my girlfriend's house (GF in dream, old HS crush irl) and some of her plants had died, a car had run over the big dark red plant.
Apparently it was my fault. So I helped her and her parents dig up the dead plants and watered some other plants.
She seemed mad and distant towards me the whole time, I remained positive.
We finished with this then her parents went to bed. Then she said she would take me somewhere.
A tunnel made of barbed wire appeared in the yard and we entered, it was extremely small and claustrophobic.
I was scared at first and wasn't sure if I should back out or not but I went in anyway. After maybe a minute of crawling
we fell down a metal tunnel that was like a slide and inside we saw other people going down too. This tunnel was bigger.
The tunnel then forked into a left and right passageway, my girlfriend went to the left, I went to the right.
We emerged in a large room with gym mats on the floor and people in laser tag like gear and weapons.
I went in grabbed some gear and played the game. The tunnel that you entered when the tunnel forked was what team you were on.
It was a battle game but no one was suppsoed to get hurt. Towards the end I notic ed someone with a katana and he had killed someone.
I went over and stopped him, I can't remember if I killed him or not. Then the guy in charge came over and talked to me about it.
I asked him what the hell the guy was doing with a katana and apparently that was an available weapon but I guess people weren't supposed
to hurt anyone with it. I also handed him the guy I (killed?)'s scorecard and he ripped it up.
>cont.
>>
>>19288454
Then it was time to leave. We all gathered in a room off to the side with a big closet and a wardrobe. The closet had a bunch of random objects in it, most were colourful
and seemed like something teams would wear. Things like little flags and hats.
We were then told to grab one item at random, do something with it I can't remember then rip up our scorecard and enter the wardrobe. That's how we leave. I grabbed a grey hat.
It was small and folded up and I think I whispered something to it?
My scorecard was missing though. It had something to do with the guy I (killed?).
That's when a shift happened, there was panic. I think we all had to leave at once so we were all stuck because I didn't have a scorecard.
I can't remember exactly what lead to the next part, but an evil spirit had entered. I think it was what caused the other guy to kill someone but I wasn;t aware of it until now.
Now a few other people tried to kill each other and a mad brawl broke out. I had a small knife, a curved blade that fit my hand. I managed to fight off anyone who tried to kill me.
Mostly slashing their throats and arms. I remember looking for my girlfriend during this time but didn't find her in the chaos. I wasn't sure if she was dead.
Then once the fighting died down there wwere only 10 or so of us left and we gathered in another room. We were trying to figure out who was possessed.
I can't remember the conversation. After a little while one of the guys suddenly stopped. He then turned to me and atacked me with a knife.
The others helped try to fight him off, they held him and I managed to kill him.
I don't remember a lot of what lead up to this but eventually I was the last one left. Everyone had succumbed to the demon and then a fight broke out and they were eventually killed.
>cont.
>>
>>19288464
After I was alone in there I managed to leave somehow. I think I went through the steps mentioned above but I'm not sure. I just ended up back in my home like I had woken up.
After this I was doing regular things but the whole time I was thinking about what had happened and I was immensely sad. I think I warned my mum about evil spirits or something
and told her about some precautions to take.
Then night time came again and I heard yelling from the house next door. I went over to the house and through the window I saw my brother yelling at a boy using his laptop.
I went in and saw that he was a ghost and there were other ghosts in the house. My mum and brother were still yeling at them. I stopped them from yelling and asked what the ghosts wanted.
One of them grabbed my hand, his hand was freezing and it started to freeze mine. He said he could take me to another realm. He wanted to show me something.
I pulled away and resisted. That's when I noticed they were emitting cold, freezing cold. So we then walked around the hosue so no one room would be too cold to talk in.
I spoke to him about what had happened to me in the game room and he laughed and said I had run into a Jacob spirit. He said he could help me by showing me this other realm.
Then the other ghosts he was with started to attack and I had to kill them. They were possessed by the jacob spirit too.
I then somehow ended up in the other realm he spoke of. It was a fancy, clean looking restaurant/bar. There were a few people sitting down and they noticed me as I came in.
One of them seemed like he knew me and started talking to me about the spirit. Once again I can;t remember what happened but I was being attacked yet again.
I remember being comletely overwhelmed and put on my ass with people madly slashing at me and I was slashing back. I had somehow obtained the same curved blade from before.
This is where I think I woke up.
>>
>>19288472
The main thing that horrified me in the dream was the brutality. I didn't go into much detail in the story itself but all the killing involved was a lot more drawn out than a simple stab or slice. It was a struggle, and I had to basically rip people's heads off with a knife.
That and the feeling of "the Jacob spirit" being an unkillable entity that could follow me.

tl;dr I basically had a dream that was The Evil dead if it were directed and written by David Lynch.
>>
>>19287771
maybe I can try this. I am generally shitty at art and hate everything I produce, and therefor cant imagine myself ever taking it seriously or putting effort into it.

Ive tried to start writing this story I have had in my head 100 times but I usually get about a page in, cringe and deride myself for ever thinking something I made would be anything other then embarrassing and horrible, and then burn the pages so there is absolutely no chance anyone will ever be able to read it, lest they point out its poor quality and inform me of how big a fool I was for ever thinking I could succeed at such an endeavor

Ive got some issues lol.

Im thinking that if maybe I tried to create something with a function then the parameters for success would be more objective. So for example if I made a separatory funnel for some of my back yard chemistry then no matter how ugly or w/e it is I can at least say it works
>>
Live the perfect life but dreams constantly fighting and screaming at people and I wake up irritated. Why? I have no reason to be angry. Honestly feel bad for those I attack, why am I such an angry person in my sleep?
>>
I went to a resort, a nice lady in a white dress was very welcoming she knew my name, loved me like family.
Man in the back had a microphone, hes having a singing content, she asks if she can sign up and they said Ok. Decided against it, I need more practice.
Decided to check in to the hotel, I needed my credit card to pay.
Husband and kids are sitting on a bench behind the desk.
Digging through my purse looking for my credit card, but I couldn't find the right one.
I'm getting frustrated because the desk clerk is demanding my credit card, but I just went blind.
The dream continues without visuals, touch and audio sensory only.
We are arguing about finding the right credit card.
The lady in the white dress came back, she asked whats wrong.
fin
>>
Went to ex girlfriend's work and shot myself in the mouth and see my body in third perspective and see bullet hole in my mouth and wake up. The day after I had a dream that I am with my brother and for whatever reason I had an AR-15 and lost it.
>>
I've got one. Maybe someone has something since I am completely clueless. I've had this dream all throughout my life, usually about once a year.
>be me, walking down a path
>trees/bushes to either side
>see man crouched in a bush
>I pick up a twig and start to chew on it, almost like I know I'm supposed to
>cut to my childhood home
>start up the stairs and there's a stampede of people running behind me
>go to my moms because
>the people start running in circles around the bed
>my dad is in the center of the circle and opens up a huge set of wings
>my mom tells me to run and I do
>always wake up at this point
I know it sounds ridiculous but this dream always terrified me and I have this sense of impending doom. I've told a few people about it and they laugh it off but I think it's something more.
>>
OP here, bumping in hopes of some interpreters to join in.
>>
File: 0.jpg (88KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
88KB, 500x707px
>standing in my driveway
>night af, like new moon darkness
>see three shadows standing by bushes near my garage
>examine energy
>its three people i went to school with, names are jay kay and ???
>its good to go over there, but their standing like mannequin's
>walk towards them to activate them in my dream
>they start to become audible as i move towards them
>lost consciousness in convo
>remember jay and ??? walking into my house, then kay turns around to tell me,
"you know, i like the way your eagle. my neighbor has sorta the same one as you, but i like yours more."

what i took out of this dream is i have achieved the "eagle totem" from my sign... as a sidenote ever since that dream i felt "intuition" on my back, as if i have wings.
>>
I dreamt that I was back at my house and my garden was really messy, the plants were green but the soil looked like sand

Thoughts?
>>
File: Forever.jpg (417KB, 500x663px) Image search: [Google]
Forever.jpg
417KB, 500x663px
>With a group of people I don't know
>This cute girl sits next to me and hugs onto my arm
>after a while she gets up and sits on my lap
>No one in the room bats an eye
>When I look up we're watching a movie
>After it's finish everyone is teleported outside
>We all start walking home
>Girl is hugging my arm as we walk
>Dawns on me that this is a dream and ask the girl for her name and number
>The group starts laughing
>"Funny joke stupid, I'm" Then its just a white noise buzzing like after you get hit in the ear really hard
>I say what and the group laughs even more
>She sucks her teeth and gives me a paper
>When I open the paper it's gone
>I look up and shes in front of a house saying that she will see me later
>Wake up

Even in my dreams I can't enjoy happiness. To whoever that girl was thank you.
>>
How do I dream /x/?
I used to lucid dream years ago, but that has slowly faded into the occasional weird dream about cult gatherings.

example:
>fall asleep
>wake up in the morning as usual
>8 AM
>its midnight outside
>go outside
>do my usual business, go to work and such
>I see people in robes on the streets
>arrive at work and see these guys forming circles
>wake up
>8 AM
>repeat
>>
>Dream begins
>I'm falling backwards
>Slowly
>VERY Slowly
>Everything around me is static
>Think I've woken up
>Nope, still falling
>After what seems like hours, land softly on ground
>Totally paralyzed
>Realize I'm in my kitchen
>carnival music playing
>PANIC.ogg
>Realize I'm dreaming
>Immediately wake myself up because I don't know where this is going and don't want to

What the hell is my subconscious trying to tell me? Avoid clowns and stairwells? The kitchen is dangerous?
>>
>>19287934
I'm no good at this dream interpretation thing but your dream's pretty short so I'm gonna try interpreting it for you.

I'm thinking that the abondomed neighborhood could probably mean something unfamiliar to you, like maybe you're in a new place in your life or somethin. So you had friends with you so whatevers going on you have the support for it. Something was following you and I'm gonna assume that's something bad, so maybe there's something you've been trying to ignore that's finally catching up to you? Maybe it's something like stress or debt. And then someone blocks you from walking forwards into the scrub. Hard to say if this blockage is a bad thing or if he's doing it for your own good. You're gonna have to tell me what cooked white rice means to you because I don't think it's too important unless it means something specific to you. What do you think of and feel when you think of rice? Do you like rice? Dislike it? This is a really weird and random thing so I'm not sure what it means in the dreams context. It mimicking you could be someone using your own words against you or someone that feel the need to mock you for some reason, maybe it's not even a sepreate entity but rather you fighting amongst yourself? Yelling what the fuck probably means you were confused and had no idea how to respond to this guy, so whatever happened it left you utterly stumped and confused and you didn't know how to deal with it.
>>
>>19290298
Maybe you're suppressing anger for those people and your subconsciousness is letting it out in your sleep to help you cope.
Definately not a bad thing, it's important to have outlets and that can include dreams.
>>
>>19292722
Your dreams are boring desu
>>
>>19287540

>Wake up in bed
>Start day as usual
>Time Hits 5:00 pm
>Air Siren sounds
>Instructed to stay inside and away from windows
>If you're in any line of sight you must be still
>in a fully closed room you're safe
>Rat like creatures come out at this time and put out extreme dread/fear
>They're slow af until something moves
>If they feel movement they swarm it
>i move an inch and die
>Wake up in bed in shock
>>
Lately i've been having similar dreams, but this one's from last night

>Dream starts
>I'm at a chill party with my group of friends
>My crush is also here even if he lives pretty far away
>He's wearing a mask (one of those creepy grinning masks)
>Everything's normal, but at a certain point i find myself alone with my crush
>He takes off his mask, hugs me and starts crying really hard
>Really REALLY hard.
>I console him for a while
>He then gets up, puts on his mask and acts like nothing happened, telling me he'll see me later

After this my dream completely changes. What could this mean?
>>
File: 1499696327862.jpg (92KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1499696327862.jpg
92KB, 601x508px
>>19296223
He's a walking meme.
>>
>>19296240
Well, to be honest he kinda is.
>>
File: L.jpg (91KB, 728x904px) Image search: [Google]
L.jpg
91KB, 728x904px
>>19287544
>>19287598
>>19287934
>>19287997
>>19288485
>>19292876
>>19295547
>>19296202
>>19296223
>tfw everybody's dreams are cooler and more profound than anything you've ever dreamed
>>
File: 1555925120248983148_668775902.jpg (119KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1555925120248983148_668775902.jpg
119KB, 1080x1080px
Just gonna dump some from my dream journal.

>on bus with kids from my high school and a girl that I went on one date with (I asked her out but was too anxious and self loathing to go on a second date, she was really qt and I regret it a lot)
>bus crashes
>fall into coma
>wake up in hospital
>was out for a couple days
>all my friends are still alive, am excited to find my dog is too for some reason
>find out there were two casualties from the crash, both kids
>there was a memorial built for them
>visit memorial
>one of the kids was a kid that actually didn't exist irl, but I remembered him as being a white supremacist for some reason
>the other kid was the girl
>weep over her grave uncontrollably for the rest of the dream
That one isn't two hard to figure out desu. Pic related is her
>>
>>19296223
If you've been hiding your affinity for him from other people then your dream is obviously a representation of your struggle
>>
>>19296313
One night I had 4 crazy ass dreams

>be astronaut
>in spaceship orbiting exoplanet
>team of astronauts down on exoplanet where there is no breathable air or alien life
>they're in some kind of peril
>in same solar system, there are two gas giants who are touching each other somehow
>two astronauts are chilling on one of their surfaces near the point of contact, they've been there for 5 years
>rescue them

>be father of a 6 or so year old son and an infant, and husband to a wife
>just chillin with my senpai
>drug dealer gets into our house with intent on stealing baby and selling it
>grab a gun, hold him to a firefight in the hallway between him and the room my family is in
>we exchange dialogue
>eventually I push him back and he locks himself inside a bathroom
>son and I go over to a closet full of weapons, he and I get strapped up
>>
>>19296342
>next, participating in a protest in a forested area in the middle of a town, everyone dressed in homestead era clothing
>fat ass girl going around asking if anyone will have sex with her
>i oblige because I'm a khhv and desperate
>pick her up in my arms and start to carry her off
>tell her I'm underage for some reason (I'm not so no ban pl0x)
>she declines sex and tells me to put her down
>return to protest
>qt shows up asking for directions to value village
>point to the value village
>she says thanks and walks off, was hoping to get a kiss or digits

>in my office, where a bed has been set up and my grandma is sitting in it
>watch porn speakers on, alpha as fuck
>grandma objects
>suddenly woman from porn shows up and starts riding me
>claims she's my mother, even though she's not
>two more women show up, one who claims she's my sister and the other my grandma, and the three of them fuck me on rotation
>at one point my dick splits into two, then I am fucking the women with two dicks
>real grandma calls my mom into the room
>i leave and go into the bathroom, where I bat my two new dicks around

I wish I had two dicks irl desu, that shit was based
>>
>>19296376
Double dick dreams are the best until you try to dream. When I grew a second dick in a dream the piss came out of both and went everywhere. It was like a piss sprinkler and I couldn't make it stop. Not fun.

At least getting a double BJ was fun, though.
>>
>>19296397
Try to pee, rather.
>>
There was this one guy I remember who spent 40 years of his life studying his dreams. He said that our dreams have some sort of connection to an event that is going to happen in the near future.

Next time you have a dream think of how it correlates to an upcoming event in your life, big or small, something at least somewhat significant to you.

Few months ago I had a retarded dream that my girlfriend wanted to have sex in the morning before I left to work, and when I tried to get it on in the dream she already got preoccupied with other shit and ignored me.

Woke up and thought it was fucking stupid, didn't even mention it to my girlfriend, and sure enough 20 minutes later she asks if we can get it on later before I leave for work. I told her sure after I finish getting ready and sure enough by the time I'm ready to do it she was already distracted on her phone and she had forgotten all about it and didn't want to anymore.

I thought it was strange that, the dream I JUST HAD THAT NIGHT directly happened the morning of without even telling her about it.

Similar shit has happened to me like having a dream about my uncle in Illinois whom I rarely see and talk to anymore, and then within the next few days I get a random message from him.

Lemme know if anyone's had some similar experiences, I don't think I'm the only one who gets shit like this
>>
>>19287540
I dreamed that I woke up next to the door that leads into the backyard
at first I could see outside, but it grew steadily darker
I could sense a presence
That particular door is unopenable, so I went into the pool room and there is a door there
as I appoached it I saw a black shadow skitter past, human size.
I reach to open the door, but it was already slightly open
I close it, and it opens again by itself
I open it all the way and am about to step outside and the shadow flys by right in front of me, off to the left. I rush out to encounter it.
when I'm all the way out of the door, and outside, I turn to face it. And it runs like mad. As it is running away from me it turns its head halfway to me and spits. Then it completes it's escape
I go back inside and try to close the door
it opens by itself
so I close it and keep it closed with my strength while I try to latch it closed. That is when I wake up for real
I am now awake for real, and I go upstairs (yes I'm a basement dweller) and look out the window... all

clear.
The light is on in the pool room, I go inside and check the door that leads outside from there.
.. It was unlocked
... I locked it up properly, turned off the lights, and that is the story
>>
>>19296432
I have had dreams like this that involved where i would go to school in the future and the people there. One particular face I saw, the exact same as in reality when I went to that school. That pretty much the gist of it. I'll expand on that if you want.
>>
>>19296397
Ahhh wtf, I've had double dick dreams too. What the fuck is that about?
>>
>>19296494
Sure I'd like to know more about it. Interesting stuff
>>
>>19287598
interesting you say that
>"all my dreams are views from the first person but 'perceived" from the third person.."

I haven't known a better way to explain it, i too dream this way
>>
>>19296543
Right, well the first segment was when I was 12-14 years old, I can't remember exactly. I was sick with the flu and was shitting on the toilet and puking in a little trash can. Bad diarrhea. So i passed out while shitting on that toilet and I had a birds eye view of the building that my parents would send me to school 10 years in the future. I heard a voice say, "What would he be doing here?"
Second segment... 2 months before I actually went to that school (it was for computer stuff) I had a quick 5 second vision of the classroom, the fat teacher that would be teaching and this dude with a weird redness on his face. Looked like varicose veins or something. Exact same guy with the red face. Same fat teacher. Same classroom layout.
>>
new /x/ discord btw.
https://discord.gg/u8SkZT
Join up if you want.
>>
>>19296566
Nice that you had a third person premonition of your school 10 years in the future all while on the shitter. Thats a next-level technique
>>
>>19296618
Lol, yea I was really sick, shitting and puking at the same time, then I passed out on the toilet and had that dream. Pretty fucked up.
>>
Reposting from one of previous threads that died when OP stopped responding. I hope that somebody will give me some explanation or help, even if said dream might appear kinda plain.

The part of the dream I remember started when I was leaving my family dinner, alone, with bag of used clothes. When I was walking through underground passage, I noticed a girl standing nearby with bag of some basic shopping. She clearly recognized me, but I didnt. She was looking smaller than me, with black curled hair and somewhat sad. When she shyly waved her hand and said "hi" I replied the same - I always do, as I usually fail to recognize people. Shen then said something about her bag, shopping (it contained basic food products) and how she had some sort of accident at home, involving eggs exploding or something like that. I offered her help and she began guiding me to her home. In the meantime, her grandmother (how I knew it was her grandmother I dont know) joined us and walked just behind us. I was carrying her bag with my left hand and she was walking next to me at the left - then I noticed she is holding my hand. It was warm and pleasant feeling but at the same time I was worried about this whole situation and if Im doing right thing or not. She was silent and looked a bit sad but also somewhat familiar with situation, like if she was doing this already before and it was completely normal, everyday routine.

She was guiding us between flats a little until we arrived at one. She said she will open the door and climbed flat balcony nearby and opened it with keys, while I went to main door, knocked and opened it. Inside it was rather unusual room - long and tall (probaby around 3m), in "L" shape but with smooth turning. It lacked typical furniture, but I noticed two makeshift anime posters (actually made of glued together drawings), painting palette with stand and canvas and some sort of dryer for laboratory glass. Walls were painted in dark yellow and green.

(cont in next post)
>>
>>19297203

(cont)

When I approached nearby door, hoping they goes at kitchen, another girl walked in, this time a litle chuby and cheerful dark blonde. She pointed at kitchen, laughing a bit - but then I was awakened.

Thanks for any reply.
>>
>>19287540
This happened the other month
>was at my house with my mom
>didn't look like my house through
>looked similar to the previous house I had lived in
>looked out the window and saw this heavy set black man
>he was pushing this janitor cart and singing in this high pitched voice
>a few minutes later he bursts through my door and stabs my mom
>he tells me you gonna die and then goes to stab me and cuts my hand open
>as I try to block him
>then I wake up

What's weird is that day irl I had to go to an emergency doctors appointment to check out something that showed up on a sonogram. It was the type of thing that could be a death sentence. Once I got to the appointment I found out that it was nothing.
I was thinking about that in the dream as I was getting stabbed; how I just escaped a death sentence only to get murdered the next day.
>>
I had this specific dream several times when i was a kid, i think around 7-8 years old. I remember it because it was so simple, yet very weird.

Basically its me in my bed, everything is black and white but on the walls there are shadows slowly running down and up, the shadow are straight lines, exactly as you would get when you slowly run a light up and down from behind window blinds. Then there was a constant high tone pitch, like tinnitus, but not quite that high.

Thats all there was, really weird, thats why i still remember it. Never had it since then but several times as a kid.
>>
>>19294421
It helps to write down your dreams. Next time you have a dream make sure to write it down and that'll help you have more dreams in the future.
>>
I doubt that anything will be interpreted from this, but here I go.

I believe that I may have had a very small piece of an old recurring dream I used to have a very long time ago. I can't tell how long it's been, but it feels like an incredibly far reach into the past. The dream felt so familiar though, like I had definitively had it a hundred times before. It seems like I had forgotten about it.

From what I can recall, there was a lady in a massive black house that I used to go to every night and explore. She took care of me, and captured me sometimes. She was stern, never abusive. It was kind of like a dominant mother-like figure. She would never be happy about me leaving or waking up. But I had this same dream every fucking night in the past. I know that for sure.

What felt weird was how familiar I felt during it. Like I had repressed or forgotten about the memory on purpose. I don't know why I ran from it, or why it began in the beginning.
>>
File: 1477198003208.jpg (188KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1477198003208.jpg
188KB, 1920x1080px
I have a dream a couple of days ago and I would like to know what it means

>be me
>I'm in my house and suddenly there are people coming in
>they try to kill my dad for no reason and only give me a beating
>Someone pulls me behind a car
>then a person brings a knife and cuts me
>I see myself drawing a symbol and saying the phrase "I will be your vessel and you will be my guide"
>Just when I say that, I wake up

I know I do not give much information and it is not well written, but
any help that can tell me what it means or its conclusions would help me.
>>
>night guarding as usual
>fell asleep
>im in the same place im guarding, but its different. structures, landscape alternated.
>something happens, i shoot at someone who tried to get inside.
>wake up, patrol's coming in. i perform the usual reconnaissance and they leave.
>fell asleep again
>dream again the same shit, but the events are different. no shooting this time, but i get inside a bus full of civilians and we're going somewhere.
that's when i woke up never to get asleep again for this night.
>>
File: 8tWXMorC1C8.jpg (114KB, 427x604px) Image search: [Google]
8tWXMorC1C8.jpg
114KB, 427x604px
>>19287540
>In short, I do not remember much. My dream starts at the construction site, among a pile of children of varying degrees of aggression. What I did there - I do not know. Something was connected with the study of some phenomena there. I went on construction, I was looking for something there. There was still a moment when a cocky young guy tried to get to me, but I laid him down and he fell down. Then it was like this - I was walking along a strange-muted street, such late autumn, but without snow. Walked around the yard, where there are many trees. Everything seems to be in the old film of the 70s. A mixture of sepia and black and white photography. There sat such a man in a black coat of a large size, as in films. And in a round old-fashioned hat on his head. Such a lonely professor or chess player went out for a walk in the evening, to sit in the park. As I passed him, telepathically and intuitively, I realized that he wants to do something bad with me. Intention, so to speak. I felt it literally inside, even when I did not come nearer to him. I stepped over the fallen tree, it was all in the dust. Further the road went as though in two parties and to the left there was a garage. Now an important detail. Walking next to him, I saw that he was tall, fairly large, and was beginning to attract such a thing to him from the asphalt-at the end something like a rubber / metal piece of a cone, heavy enough, as I could tell in a dream. She was on the line kinda like a fishing rod. And I understand, he wanted to knock me / kill with this cone. When I went to the garage, she flew by and fell down near the garage. Apparently, he finally took aim and threw it at me, but did not hit. I was not touched. I thought for a while, grab this cone and come up with a joke with him, for he was lying next to me. But then changed his mind.
>>
File: _20161229_115748.jpg (160KB, 491x492px) Image search: [Google]
_20161229_115748.jpg
160KB, 491x492px
>>19300965
>Then I met tony, james from work from wallmart. They stood at the entrance. Tony and james were in leather jackets, and smoky. We started the dialogue:
- Kinda here before disco was, and then from the middle of zero grew a new direction of turnip.
- I say yes, kind we recently on the Internet on the forum, kind of a separate genre has grown. Trap-rap. With a characteristic sound. Then such a dialogue:
- And you, james, again smoked?
"Yes, I did not notice much." So something else should be smoked, but fucked up in the fall of the people goes a lot.
I took from him a piece of the plan from his hands, he looked like such a thing, kinda for blood transfusion, that is, such a plastic capacity, only a small, like a box of matches, of red color. She was still so unnaturally strong. Red color. Some sort of a cross between a red worm, this thing for blood transfusion and something else.
>>
Interpreting dreams that stood out to me.

>>19287997
You narrowly avoided death, you've become awakened to the changing reality, you will not die in the timeline that ends with nuclear warfare.. Or, you just came to this dimension just before dying in nuclear fire and escaped through the dream state.

>>19288314
Your real life body really wants to try exploring psychedelics. Would recommend.

>>19288485
You don't like conflict but you have a warrior's spirit. The name "jacob" has personal significance to you. See where it stems from (Jacob's Ladder?)

>>19290298
Repressed emotions, most likely from guilt of being angry

>>19290464
Wrong priorities, lack of belief in yourself

>>19292876
You're trying to hard to control your life, lets things happens naturally, especially your relationships

>>19296223
Your relationship is a facade and you should open up to a better line of communication if you want something genuine

>>19298947
You most likely had spirits in your home that influenced you in your waking and dream states

>>19298947
Sounds a repressed past life memory you never resolved, maybe you ended up hurting her and can't forgive yourself, so you don't move on?

>>19299903
You don't feel safe in real life. You feel like not even your own family can protect you. You have started to rely on spells to protect you, not realizing those are doing more harm than good.

>>19300902
You are experiencing alternate timelines occurring simultaneously while you are sleeping, meaning you are bored with your current reality
>>
>>19300986
>You most likely had spirits in your home that influenced you in your waking and dream states
meant for >>19298791
>>
>sitting on stool at counter in 50's style diner, can't remember if I was eating something
>some guy comes in and starts waving a gun around, demanding money from everyone
>I pull out my wallet and only find 5 dollars
>the robber suddenly becomes a preacher I know and says he doesn't want any money anymore
>he walks out
I'm not sure if it's too interesting, but that preacher I know has said he's done some things he regrets in the past, I don't know about robbing any places though
>>
Try to keep this short. I've got a recurring theme in my dreams that there's some kind of really dark malevolent entity in a secret "basement below the basement"

Really freaky shit, any ideas? Can go into more detail
>>
File: 1477366243837.jpg (62KB, 567x736px) Image search: [Google]
1477366243837.jpg
62KB, 567x736px
>tfw stopped having nightmares and interesting dreams and now I just have mundane shitty dreams about my everyday life
How do I fix this? It's been 3 months now and I literally haven't had a nightmare in that time and usually the interesting parts only last for 1 brief scene.
The fuck should I be doing?
>>
>>19301103
But they didn't say who it was
Come to think about it, his name was... it was you, damn
>>
What does it mean if my dreams are really interesting, weird and creative but when I'm awake I'm a boring, uncreative sack of shit?
>>
File: whitewolf.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
whitewolf.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
okay, so here's my dream that leaves me still intrigued until now, still recently happened to me

>walk alone in the pine forest, pitch black, only had torchlight
>no moons, not even star in the night sky
>basically my torchlight is the only source of light i have
>wander aimlessly while tried to figuring out where's the end of this forest
>suddenly hears a howling in the distance
>oh shit must be wolf
>shitbrix.jpg
>run as fast as i could avoiding the howling
>while running i heard somethings growling around me
>not like i was surrounded, its like something is following me while circling me
>the growling became much much nearer
>i stumbled upon some clearings in the forest, can hear the growling is right in front of me between the trees
>suddenly a white wolf popped from behind the trees
>pic related, white fur and blue eyes
>the growling stopped but i have very urges to run, but i can't move my ass out because i am shitting bricks and freezes my nerves
>the white wolf approaches me, wild predatory stares, like its ready to maul me
>when the wolf is directly in front of me, suddenly it acts like a very tamed dog, the "good boy" dog. wiggling its tail, tongues out and cute noises.
>suddenly all fear in me is gone, i stroked the wolf's head and neck. God dammit, a good boy he is
>the good boy wolf makes gestures that he wants me to follow him
>i followed him thorough the forest, while the wolf keeps close distance to me making sure i am not lost track of him
>the sun start rises, me and the good boy wolf finally reached the end of the forest, and immediately stumbled upon a highway
>i woke up just after that

if anyone would kindly interpret this dream for me, it would be very appreciated
>>
>>19296166
I've been reading a lot of skinwalker shit recently, that could have been where the mimicry came from. The night before in someone wrote "wendigo" on a white board or something and it really freaked me out in the dream.
>>
>>19296166
As for the rice, I don't have particularly strong feelings about it.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.