[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the lefty shit is getting out of hand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 57

File: Logo-Last.jpg (391KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Logo-Last.jpg
391KB, 1400x1400px
The latest episode is just white supremacist side story shit. Then saying "if people of color rise up, patriots don't stand a chance". I think I'm just gonna stick with sword and scale
>>
>>19287498
Stopped listening at the first McVeigh episode. Henry has gone full anti white and it's infuriating. You can literally hear his change of opinion from earlier episodes to now. It's almost like the more exposure they got, the more they were told what to say.
>>
>>19287511

Hollywood Jew
Literal self cum drinker

Why are you surprised.

I still agree it's unfortunate.
But paranormies is the only not cucked horror/paranormal themed anything online
>>
Don't engage with media. Especially not in today's world, where unchecked bigotry runs rife. White culture was antiracist, which is not to be tolerated; therefore it had to be labeled racist and destroyed.
>>
you guys are such coddled fucks.

Anti white is a good thing. White is a collective identity handed to us with privilege while completely erasing our collective "white" cultures. Irish and Italians used to not be considered "white". Fucking think about it for a second. Capitalism has always profited by giving one group slight privileges over another while continuing to fuck them both over turning them against each other.

Anti white is not referring to the "white race", but white as an institution for control. Dense ass fuckers.
>>
>>19287498
Take it to pol, this is a paranormal board
thanks
>>
>>19287498
neither whites nor "people of color" should rise up because racial tribalism is fucking retarded.
>>
>>19287526
and for those who can't comprehend it:

white privilege is akin to receiving special treatment at work because you're an ass kisser. your wages are probably still shit like the rest of your coworkers, but the nepotism still stands and needs to be abolished.

it's funny how you guys argue that queer and brown people are "complaining about nothing" and compete to be oppressed, but turn around and intentionally miss nuance to act like someone is stomping on you.
>>
File: naha_great_tug-of-war_main.jpg (186KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
naha_great_tug-of-war_main.jpg
186KB, 600x400px
>>19287520

>Hollywood Jew
lol not even close

it's the evangelicals
>>
>>19287498
>"if people of color rise up, patriots don't stand a chance"
So all patriots are racists? Disgusting. I hope they don't live in the US.

>>19287526
I don't give a crap about being white I take no pride in it but to say that "anti-white" isn't a racist sentiment? You're a racist dickweed.
>>
File: IMG_1227.jpg (61KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1227.jpg
61KB, 500x666px
Literally just deleted this episode 20 minutes in and came here to see if anyone else felt the same. I mostly agree with them but the equivocating and over the top political pandering since last fall has really killed my enjoyment of the show.
>>
>>19287527
Never listened to podcast
>>
>>19287498
I trolled the shit the out of their facebook group during the presidential campaign and then drank up the delicious tears on election night. I was banned shortly thereafter for talking too much about muslim rape statistics...aahh it was a good time, but I kinf]da regret it since that group would have been the perfect place to guerilla market my own spoopy podcast.
>>
>>19287526
No busting my ass working for everything I own instead of holding my hand out to the government isn't white privilege, it's getting back what you put in. You're community college professor is a fucking moron
>>
>>19287527
It's a paranormal podcast. Hide the thread you dumb fag
>>
>>19287546
You can't be racist towards whites lololol. They don't get any discrimination at all so how can you be racist against whites bahhahahahaa
>>
cry harder about your intolerable oppression, whitefags.

must be terrible to live in a world where you control only 99% of the government and corporations. i feel so, so sorry for your plight
>>
>>19287681
Lupe the group mod, is massive try hard. Buses tables at the creek, basically a life failure who tries to surround himself with the marginally talented, like Marcus.
>>
Their fans I know are all white liberals. It is no surprise they started pandering.

The same people like to be "edgy" but politically correct
>>
>>19287955
Can't quite reach those white grapes, huh?
>>
>>19288361
Fuck, the cringe. https://youtu.be/MyND5FkYn6g
>>
>>19287520
>paranormies
this may be the worst podcast ever.
i would listen to 10 episodes of my favorite murder before i would listen to 15 minutes of this """"""""""""""""""'podcast"""""""""""""""""""
>>
You're fucking retarded if you let differing opinions limit what entertainment you can enjoy
>>
They used to be at least listenable. It was obnoxious as fuck and was filled with annoying forced laughter, edgy satan references, and over used generic accents and impersonations guised as humor. Now it's shit though. You can tell how much contempt they have for white people, and how much they hate being white. It's pretty hard to listen to now. Enjoy it if it's enjoyable to you, though. I just can't anymore.
>>
The soul has been sucked out from the show. No more off the cuff real remarks. Henry just interjects with canned humour, Markus is just droning on and Ben is painfully playing the straight man. Fucking money destroys all art.
>>
Any paranormal podcasts that don't have political shit in it?
>>
>>19288881
Seconded. TLPOTL was my go to before they dove into cuckoldry.
>>
>>19287526
Except the left wants no white cultures to exist...period; Germanic culture is rayciss, Irish culture is rayciss, Swedish culture never existed and if it did it would be rayciss, Russian culture is rayciss etc etc

>Don't you know we have to let violent cultures into your safe cities??? How else will we have culture????
Always remember that blacks victimize whites way more than the opposite and that police overall get in violent
altercations with both races at essentially the same rate.
WYE PRIVVELLEGGE is a meme

So fuck of with your soft """science"""bullshit
>>
>>19288892
>>19288881
just alternate between this and paranormies for balance
>>
>>19288871
>Fucking money destroys all art.
Now, now, we all know the free market fixes everything, don't we?
>>
>>19287526
>Anti white is a good thing.

Good little marxist puppet goyim.
>>
>>19287526
found the nigger
>>
>>19287694
>you're community college teacher is a moron
I don't think you have the right to call anyone a moron
>>
>>19287498
I don't mind making fun of whites if it's balanced out, which it mostly is with them. What I don't get is why they mock every single race except blacks. Why do blacks hold such a special place in so many people's minds?
>>
>>19289013
You're very dense and naive.
>>
>>19287526
You are a fucking moron.
>>
>>19289021
Why do you say that? Henry does caricatures of asians all the time, and even done hispanics a few times. The one time he came close to doing something mocking blacks Marcus stopped him.
>>
File: 654.jpg (99KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
654.jpg
99KB, 900x900px
>>19287498/>>19287511/>>19287520/>>19287523/>>19287526/>>19287600/>>19287681/>>19287694/>>19287838/>>19288400/>>19288852/>>19288976

Back to /pol/ faggots
>>
>>19287498
don't listen to it if you don't like it, good fucking god
>>
>>19287498
>If people of color rise up

Isn't like 80% of Northern America white? And isn't the majority of the army, NRA, and gun owners all white too? Hmmm, I'm not sure it would be very close.
>>
ITT: People have different opinions than I do wahhh
And you people call liberals delicate snowflakes.
>>
>>19289113
All Americans are shiteating special snowflakes. That's what happens when your culture force-feeds you a steady diet of "we're the best; you can literally do anything because there's limitless opportunities" from birth.
>>
>>19287498

I hate those cunts.

Ben and Henry fucking post on the chans too. You can tell who they are sometimes because they'll type the same shit they talk about on the show.

They were in a past thread about TLPCOTL too. Damage controlling for each other.
>>
>>19289166
Marcus mentioned /x/ being shit in one episode.

He's not wrong
>>
>>19289191

Hey Marcus. How's tricks?
>>
>>19288456
>i would listen to 10 episodes of my favorite murder
stop right there, you're already a fucking retard
>>
You guys should listen to coast to coast if you want a republican cock sucking show.
>>
File: paranormies2-310x165.jpg (17KB, 310x165px) Image search: [Google]
paranormies2-310x165.jpg
17KB, 310x165px
Listen to the paranormies instead.
>>
>>19287498
https://media.zencast.fm/dbls-88
Give these guys a listen, I love them
right up /x/'s alley
>>
>>19289053
speaking of ovens
don't you have somewhere to be?
>>
Once was a huge fan, 6 episodes planned for OK city? They are coming to my city, could not give a shit
>>
Fuck Marcus, you sound like such a massive douche.
"We are resetting from wrapping up ypfigth..."

"Sorry, can't read shout outs, because we are in our LA studio and our intern isn't here to print them offf..."

Gave me douche chills
>>
>>19287694
>You're community college professor is a fucking moron
t. dumb sonova b.
>>
>>19289235
Those fuckers spend 40 minutes regurgitating memes before getting to the topic. It's annoying.
>>
>>19287526
i liked your post, anon. it was a surprise to see it on 4chan, even /x/ which is one of the more liberal boards.
>>
File: GoodNewsEveryone.jpg (52KB, 990x749px) Image search: [Google]
GoodNewsEveryone.jpg
52KB, 990x749px
good news everyone sound cloud is dying and these faggots will lose all their audio

http://www.thefader.com/2017/07/13/soundcloud-only-funded-for-another-50-days-lay-offs-techcruch-report
>>
>>19289369
This is a big problem, I'm sure all their audio is saved nowhere but soundcloud.
>>
>>19287533
This, this right here is the truth! Preach Anon
>>
>>19289366
You're fucking retarded and just as deluded as he is
>>
>ITT: nonwhites who won't admit non white societies are absolute garbage and home to the most extreme racism and institutionalized bigotry you'll find in the modern world

The blindness is palpable
>>
File: anti idpol.jpg (57KB, 327x437px) Image search: [Google]
anti idpol.jpg
57KB, 327x437px
Identity politics divides people of the same material conditions, the system that controls us is anti white and anti male, capitalism is anti racism and egalitarian because it wants blacks and women to become cogs in the machine too.
There is no such thing as white privilege, just rich and poor.

The system is anti anything that would disrupt the status quo, racism, masculinity, religion, etc

The system needs us to be all emasculated, docile, consumers.

The left have become useful idiots for capitalism by promoting divisive identity politics instead of class politics that would unite the proles against the bourgeois
>>
>>19289394
i grew up identifying as irish. this "white pride" shit confuses me and I want no part of it.

go fuck yourself.
>>
>>19287498
One has to wonder why anti-white sentiment is so high.
My theory - the Hyperboreans, the progenitors of the white race, did some enormously destructive things to the other Ancient Race that still survives today, the Jew. While the white race, the ignoranrt descendants of the Hyperboreans, have forgotten what that is, the Jew, who is given esoteric, ancient knowledge through his ethno-sect (Jehovah is clearly an ancient astral super being who championed and protected the Jews during the Hyperboean crisis) are well aware of it, hence their undying enmity.
>>
>>19289407
you think the system is anti white and anti male? LOL at you

the system was built by white males and caters to them. that does not mean every white male has an easy life, but he does not have a hard life due to being white or male.
>>
>>19289414
You're embarrassing yourself
>>
>>19289419
This poster never heard of welfare
>>
These braindead zombies need infowars.
>>
File: tedk.jpg (57KB, 466x600px) Image search: [Google]
tedk.jpg
57KB, 466x600px
The political left is technological society’s first line of defense against revolution. In fact, the left today serves as a kind of fire extinguisher that douses and quenches any nascent revolutionary movement. What do I mean by “the left”? If you think that racism, sexism, gay rights, animal rights, indigenous people’s rights, and “social justice” in general are among the most important issues that the world currently faces, then you are a leftist as I use that term. If you don’t like this application of the world “leftist,” then you are free to designate the people I’m referring to by some other term. But, whatever you call them, the people who extinguish revolutionary movements are the people who are drawn indiscriminately to causes: racism, sexism, gay rights, animal rights, the environment, poverty, sweatshops, neocolonialism…it’s all the same to them. These people constitute a subculture that has been labeled “the adversary culture.”[5] Whenever a movement of resistance begins to emerge, these leftists (or whatever you choose to call them) come swarming to it like flies to honey until they outnumber the original members of the movement, take it over, and turn it into just another leftist faction, thereby emasculating it.

Even if all inequities of race, gender, etc. were eliminated, this would accomplish nothing toward the destruction of the techno-industrial system. In fact, doing away with race and gender discrimination would be good for the existing system because it would eliminate conflicts that interfere with the functioning of the system and would facilitate the process of integrating black people, women, etc. as obedient cogs in the social machine. Why do you think the mass media constantly feed us propaganda about equality of races, sexes, etc.?
Why should be work to give black people an equal opportunity to become corporation executives or when we want a world in which there will be no corporation executives?
>>
>>19287526
Stopped reading at "capitalis piggu communist slave wars now!"
>>
>>19289427
welfare not anti white nor anti male. ridiculous to even assert that. it was built by whites for whites. it was not until more blacks were on welfare than whites that it suddenly became a demonized thing.
>>
>>19289454
>this post

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>19289459
you're right, i was wrong.

most people on welfare are white.

it did not get demonized until the perception that it was just all black people took over. reagan contributed to this perception switch.
>>
>>19289474
You're just racist against whites. Just admit it
>>
>>19289440
An interesting idea. Where do they come from though? Do you think the movement was created knowingly, or are these simply useful idiots?
>>
File: ps4gaystation.jpg (50KB, 816x612px) Image search: [Google]
ps4gaystation.jpg
50KB, 816x612px
the system promotes gay, womens, and colored rights, because it wants you to be a docile consumers, capitalism is egalitarian.
The reality of this world is of the rich vs the poor.
The americans have a lack of class consciousness because of their obsession with divisive things like race.

The last thing capitalists want is the poor whites and poor blacks uniting to kill the rich

concepts like white privilege are divisive, how come not rich privilege?

Do you think jethro what lives in the trailer park and can barely feed his kids is more privilege than you?
>>
>>19289484
i don't hate anyone due to skin color, bro. sorry if that angers you.
>>
>>19289414
This. Im irish too and wouldnt care if ireland was 100% black, it would be better than 100% english, am i right or what?
>>
>>19289489
yes, he is more privileged because my ancestors suffered as slaves
>>
>>19289488
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bourgeois_nationalism

In Marxism, bourgeois nationalism is the alleged practice by the ruling classes of deliberately dividing people by nationality, race, ethnicity, or religion, so as to distract them from initiating class warfare. It is seen as a divide and conquer strategy used by the ruling classes to prevent the working class from uniting against them (hence the Marxist slogan, Workers of all countries, unite!).
>>
>>19289498
>muh ancestors

Stop being a little bitch and become your own man
>>
>>19289489
there are different kinds of privilege, race and gender is just one of them.

you're trying to apply a term that's most useful in a macro sense to a micro situation (both sides do it)
>>
>>19289498
Well, you was kangs in the past and being a king implies a hierarchy -therefor you had class privilege over your fellow blacks, so you deserved slavery.
>>
>>19289505
Also for his argument to hold weight, that person must have profitted from slavery
>>
>>19289128
r type = capitalism/communism
k type = monarchism/fascism
k type is the clear winner
>>
>>19289498
If the proles and workers of all colores, genders, and sex's were to unite to demand better material conditions and fought the rich instead of fighting each other then you would have justice.

You seem more like you want revenge and to divide people and prolong capitalism and your own exploitation
>>
>>19289499
This seems very plausible, thanks for linking. I'll have a read about it!

Surely the money the ruling elite need to put in to stimulate this is minimal - I remember controversy of paid work on craigslist for professional BLM protestors.
>>
the liberals have to understand that capitalism is egalitarian in the sense that it wants to integrate minorities into the system. Capitalism is against masculinity, race power, misogyny, and anything that would make the proles violent, because violence means the proles are fighting back. Identity politics helps capitalist to divide workers against each other instead of against the rich. Class politics would unite the workers, the poor, and improve their economic situation. The contradiction of capitalism is that the capitalist needs to make a profit while the worker needs a better wage. And if you are fighting each other over who is more racial or sexually or genderly superior or infiror, you are not uniting to get a better wage.

We do not need more women ceo's, we need more dead ceo's
>>
>>19289498
>people not realising this is bait
never change /x/
>>
should I start at the very first episode with this? what're the best/worst episodes?
>>
Was def better before they all made a million dollars off the show, now they kinda got their heads up their own asses.
>>
File: 1495661382887s.jpg (6KB, 210x250px) Image search: [Google]
1495661382887s.jpg
6KB, 210x250px
>>19289647
>>
LPOTL is fucking insufferable recently. I never liked Henry, but I was able to stomach him test driving his shitty comedy act voices as long as the other hosts kept the show moving. Now its like 90% Op-Ed filler and 10% Wikipedia narration.

I just want a spooky podcast without an agenda. Lore is the closest it gets, but that's like 50 minutes of content per month.
>>
>>19289852
Astonishing Legends
>>
I posted in the last thread, but I will summize.

Last podcast had something special blending edgy humor with edgy subjects. That was it's thing. It takes talent to make something funny out of something horrible/terrifying for a broad audience. Over time they've injected too much of they're real lives and opinions into the work, to where they've built an audience based on their personality; not on the material. Much like a cult. They then established their patreon to cash in on that cult, and they're audience obliged. They earn almost 25k a month while their material gets weaker and weaker, selling more fake-friend, YouTuber-like fleecing. They can watch a Netflix documentary and record an hour of discussion, then brag "how much research they went through" that week. The entire program is filler. They never know what they're talking about, and say it with absolute conviction. Every episode, the end result is an empty improv session, because they never have to strive for more.

Marcus had something special and sold it to the circus.
And he's happy about it.
>>
Henry is a literal cuck
>>
>>19289872
Looks promising. Jim Harold's camp fire isn't bad either, it's just spooky ghost stories though.
>>
File: 1483485925736.png (42KB, 399x322px) Image search: [Google]
1483485925736.png
42KB, 399x322px
>>19287498
>Not knowing about Militia culture 80s and 90s
>Not knowing CIA had to keep them on lockdown
>POC will BTFO them
>>
File: 1488682553853.png (363KB, 309x513px) Image search: [Google]
1488682553853.png
363KB, 309x513px
>>19290037
>not reading declassified CIA operations that took place in the 80's and 90's to understand why exactly we shouldn't trust our gov't
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
I stopped taking this show seriously when Henry said his girlfriend wouldn't allow him to defend Alex Jones during his custody battle.
Markas is not funny or interesting so he has to resort to pretending to be mentally ill.
Ben is actually the only tolerable guy on the show.

That being said CUM TOWN is the best podcast.
For paranormal shit that isn't political, HISTORY DWEEBS. Once you get used to their voices they are quite enjoyable and comfy.
>>
File: sofaking_logo300px1.png (45KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sofaking_logo300px1.png
45KB, 300x300px
>>19290317
Sofa King Podcast is fucking great. Highly recommended. Think LPOTL but with three working class guys without an ounce of cuck in them.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-13-22-57-55.png (311KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-13-22-57-55.png
311KB, 720x1280px
>>
>>19288996 >>19289352
>your not you're
Wow what great debating skills you have. Reddit must shower you in upvotes
>>
Then they're going to do more episodes of this shit. Nobody fucking cares. We get it, you're pissed hillary lost. Okc has been told to death. Then they joke about the victims of Waco and ruby ridge cause guess what: hurr durr different opinion that doesn't cater to Kangs
>>
>LPOTL
Edgy pozzed """comedians""" cheerily discussing serial killers and shit but getting offended by white police officers justifiably killing dindu criminals.
>>
>>19287527
/pol/anormal
>>
File: 1473749345166.png (2MB, 2516x1932px) Image search: [Google]
1473749345166.png
2MB, 2516x1932px
>>19287527
/pol/ does /x/ better than /x/
>>
>>19290656
I haven't listened to the okc episodes. Yet... I'm sure i will.

But i remember their waco episode. It was full on the side of the waco victims. What happened?
>>
>>19287955
>whites in white countries have the most political power and own most business based there

well I am shocked! Just because a fellow whitey owns a big bank do you think he considers a barely above working class Irish lad anything above dirt simply because I'm the same hue as him? Absolute bollocks, must be comfy to have fooled yourself into believing that, though. The only thing regarding white privilege I could side with you on is my time in Korea, where I got treated ever so slightly nicer than a black man by virtue of being snow white and having at least half decent genetics.
>>
>>19289647
>i want to believe the bait is legit
>>
>>19289013
because they're the jews favorite pets
>>
>>19289528
lets add another 20 million bodies to the corpse pile trying the religion known as Communism again why not

marxists arent people
>>
>>19287498
Damn. I drifted away a year ago when I got sick of 4 part true-crime heavy hitters episodes. Sounds like I'm not missing much. Does everything have to have politics shoved into it?
>>
>>19287520
paranormies is great, besides Johnny's constant threat-clearing noises
>>
>>19291010
Politics get shoved into occult oriented things more often than not because Jews want to eradicate all forms of sorcery in the human race outside of their elites.

That's really all it is. They will obviously fail.
>>
>>19290825
They didn't want to lose brownie points with a bunch of faggy starbucks baristas
>>
>>19290984
Indeed, honestly I wouldn't even be upset if we torched literally every piece of commie idealism twice a month if not more.
>>
>>19287498
>the lefty shit is getting out of hand

Yeah man. I mean, it's okay to be anti-genocide but some people take it too far. Maybe minorities should be half-genocided instead.
>>
Anyone who actually knows Ben can tell he is just as racist as any other smart man

Henry is funny in Your Pretty Face Is Going to Hell, so he deserves that much. Unfortunately, lately, his impressions have sucked. The Carl Panzram series sucked for that reason.

Marcus hasn't changed whatsoever
>>
>>19287498
How dare they not approve of white separatist terrorism? Fucking pandering cucks.
This website is so fucking retarded.
>>
I'm just sad Ben's getting more loud about it.
He used to seem neutral, I liked him.
>>
>>19287498
>ITT: triggerd as fuck leftists who dont understand that 'we want less politics shoved down our throats in non political entertainment' does not mean there is a desire for exact opposite

You little fags think everyone is just as bad as you and cannot comprehend the possibility that you may be nothing but just annoying cunts, plain and simple.

Also, daily reminder

>you lost.
>>
File: 1491552229638s.jpg (7KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
1491552229638s.jpg
7KB, 250x247px
>>19287526
>white privilege

I'm white, work my ass off, single father, my "whiteness" has never done a damn thing for me. My finances are shit, my health is shit, my social status is shit. You're just one more delusional, brainwashed millennial.

Get a job you massive faggot.

>>>/reddit/
>>
File: gary spivey.jpg (18KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
gary spivey.jpg
18KB, 500x375px
I really don't care about the Oklahoma City Bombing episodes going off into talking about the white supremacy groups, or even them going on about "political" topics (although, you fuckers getting salty about this sure as hell didn't get salty any time they talked about government conspiracies or the Zebra murders).

My problem is that they said "over the next few episodes"...meaning this shit is going to be at least 5 episodes long. And it really, REALLY, isn't interesting enough for that. They've been padding out topics so much recently that I wonder if they're somehow running out of things to talk about.
And, like, I've been relistening to some of the earlier episodes recently (between ep40 and 140 or so) and god damn I wish they'd just do some bullshit paranormal topics again for a while, without scripting them to hell and back. Clearly it used to be just Marcus with a short list of bullet points and maybe a bit of audio, then them just riffing on it for the majority of the show. Now it's Marcus reading out over-long scripts, trying to cover every angle of the topic he can, with maybe one or two quips before quickly moving on.

*sigh*

...the old episodes remind me of late night threads on /x/ when I was still in college and it was all still weird....
>>
>>19289027
I've noticed this too
>>
>>19289235
>LOL 4CHAN MEMES, LET ME SAY GOYIM 500 TIMES BEFORE WE ACTUALLY TALK ABOUT ANYTHING

Eugh. They're just as bad as loud liberals.
>>
>>19289337
Wait, they're doing six episodes on Mcveigh?
Fucking SIX? Jesus fuck. They're really stretching.
>>
It's the best podcast out there in my opinion. Granted, I don't really give two shits about murderers, the Unholy Trinity of Ben Marcus and Henry is fun to listen to. Really would like to take up Henry's offers to listen to him rant about aliens hahahahah I think that would be a really fun time. Get over your political shit, everyone. It's doesn't have to affect your enjoyment. Some people have different beliefs, oh well. Cry more and listen to the terrible paranormies garbage. That shit is awful
>>
Isn't liberalism pretty paranormal though? I mean, what drives those people to celebrate and promote ideas aimed towards their own eradication?
>>
>that part in the Rayel episode where they fantasize about Satan killing him

Cringed so fucking hard
>>
File: Costanza.jpg (41KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
Costanza.jpg
41KB, 375x375px
>>19291265
I bet you chuckled to yourself and took a sip of your frappucino after that comment. "I sure showed him" You said in your mind, unaware of how much of an unenlightened and unfunny fag you are.
>>
>>19291299
It was too much side shit, and clearly agenda driven. Try harder fagtron
>>
>>19291488
Stop shilling tripfag
>>
>>19288456
+1. paranormies are literal retards who can't string together a coherent sentence.
>>
>>19291452
this. also lots of coughing and ums
>>
>>19287498
Americans talking about whites is really disconcerting. They're ramming together so many different people's and cultures and dismissing them all.
>>
>>19289474
Yes, because they're the majority in the US.
>>
>>19289498
So were mine and for longer too. Their culture was destroyed, their traditions and laws discarded and their society completely restructured. Get over it.
>>
>>19287526

This guy fucking gets it
>>
>>19287498
Henry is incredibly racist, I've noticed.
>>
>>19287694

>busting my ass working hard no handouts like teh brown ppls

Jesus Christ get a clue you wagecucked ass licking snowflake
>>
>>19289738

JonBenet, Dahmer, lady serial killer, and McVeigh eps are goat. A lot of people love the Aum Shinrikyo eps so if you're into wacky cult shit for sure jump into those

You don't have to start with the first one, just jump in with whatever sounds interesting
>>
File: MPro.jpg (77KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
MPro.jpg
77KB, 800x500px
Success breeds envy. Look at shitty stuff like paranormies and you hear the differences in quality, not only regarding voice overs but scripting, topics and characters too.

LPOTL is the silver bullet of the resistance and the bigots are screaming and ranting while getting exorcized.
>>
>>19290835

well someone apparently has no idea what privilege even means

maybe when you go to high school in a few years they'll teach u
>>
>>19291425

perfect example of a coddled fuck omg

you're so far up your own ass telling yourself that you're a good guy hard worker that you can't comprehend what you were born into or how you're playing into the hands of the elite
>>
>>19291687

>too much anti-terrorism talk

Do you even America bro
>>
File: ExoParks.jpg (26KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
ExoParks.jpg
26KB, 300x400px
>tfw mindcrushing the right week after week
>>
>>19291898
Get a job you autistic disabled mongoloid leech.
>>
>>19289419
I'm a white male that had a hard life, why does my black neighbor qualify for welfare when I dont despite making more money than me?
>>
File: DCgn2BsUMAECxBC.jpg (360KB, 1477x1108px) Image search: [Google]
DCgn2BsUMAECxBC.jpg
360KB, 1477x1108px
so much marcus posting itt
gross
>>
>>19291299
They literally have a podcast dedicated to politics, keep your fucking political opinions out of your paranormal podcast
>>
File: markx.jpg (78KB, 790x418px) Image search: [Google]
markx.jpg
78KB, 790x418px
>>19287526
>>
>>19291436
The problem with marcus is that wikipedia articles are getting longer and he doesn't have the talant to do anything but copy/paste them
>>
>>19291832
>They're ramming together so many different people's and cultures and dismissing them all.
That's because they can't think outside their little yank box
>>
File: goodlife_23.jpg (233KB, 995x661px) Image search: [Google]
goodlife_23.jpg
233KB, 995x661px
>>
>>19287498
>"if people of color rise up, patriots don't stand a chance".
Is this an actual quote?
>>
File: FuckCommunism.jpg (145KB, 600x233px) Image search: [Google]
FuckCommunism.jpg
145KB, 600x233px
>>19289407
Fuck off and die, Red Scum.
>>
>>19291908
"privilege" is just the original sin of the leftist religion.
don't forget your prayers today, faggot
>>
>>19289053
>Criticizing a paranormal podcast on the paranormal board belongs on pol
>>
>>19289498
My family didn't even come to America until the 1930's how am I privileged because of slavery you fucking nigger?
>>
>>19292030
This lol.

>>19291405
Also this
>>
>>19287498
I can guarantee that was a joke, they laughed about it, and you got butthurt and came online to complain because they dared insult cucks.

How fucking sad is your life?
>>
>>19292416
Thanks Marcus.
>>
>>19287498
Sofa King podcast is a superior paranormal podcast.
No cuckoldry, No cringey lol xD so randum humor.
>>
>>19288881
Sasquatch chronicles
>>
>>19287498
You are on the wrong side fuckface. That's why everyone who creates any art worthwhile disagrees with your disgusting beliefs. kys
>>
>>19287526

lefties can blame themselves when shit hits the fan. i hardly cared about my heritage before the popular opinion turned to "whiteness must be eradicated". whatever semantic shift you put to it will be ignored. fucking marxists..
>>
>>19291488
Fuck off lupe. You're a faggot
>>
>>19287498
>>19287511
I stopped last November. I won't listen to them anymore, I listen to ghost stories to get away from politics. Henry especially is a problem. Marcus used to be cool and pretty loose with his opinions but ever since the election he has this righteous boner and he'll shoot down Ben for trying to keep shit on track and he'll encourage Henry. Way to sink your show assholes.
>>
>>19292416
Thanks Marcus
>>
>>19287600
>over the top political pandering since last fall has really killed my enjoyment of the show
Totally feel this.

Marcus if you're browsing this, quit fucking up and try to be more neutral. I want to hear about killers and ghosts, not US politics
>>
>>19292017
>why does my black neighbor qualify for welfare when I don't despite making more money than me?
Connivery. Methods from the Welfare Capitol - Detroit:

1. Welfare office/IRS doesn't know about all of the money he makes! All those side-hustles? Unreported.
2. Every kid in the neighborhood is claimed by every welfare queen/king in the neighborhood. "Dey can't tell da difference" - response when asked how they explain to social workers why everyone is claiming the same kids
3. Welfare isn't willingly canceled after getting a real job. This means it keeps running until the bureaucracy manages to figure out that the person is working. With inefficiency of a big city, that could be forever.

Copy like a dog and risk jail, or keep moanin'. It's up to you.
>>
File: 1403885558972.jpg (157KB, 1171x882px) Image search: [Google]
1403885558972.jpg
157KB, 1171x882px
>>19287526
Lad, we 'whites' never wanted to have to protect our 'whiteness'. The rest of the world however hates us, they want to see us exterminated. We are discriminated against constantly in the nations our ancestor's built with such things as diversity quotas, affirmative action and simple funding being poured into every group aside from us; and on top of this clear injustice the repulsive hook nosed jews who have call themselves our leaders are hell bent on replacing us with spics, with muslims, with niggers... No matter where it is, they want to see us wiped out.

So we rally together, as we did in days of old. Back then we did not consider ourselves the white world - we were Christendom. We were Rome. Alas it would have been nice to include the previously white lands of Persia and North Africa, but they have already fallen. Their fate is what awaits us if we do nothing - defiled, corrupted, enslaved - they are who we must pity, and who we must vow to never become.

Rally together white man and purge the evil that is at your walls. Just as the jew opened the gates for the muslim to conquer our cities a thousand years ago; so they still do today. Purge them all. Rise up! For God, for country, for blood!
>>
>>19293290
you people are idiots, but at least i can rest assured in the knowledge that your flameout personal lives are the reward for this deliberate disfiguration and blackening of your souls
>>
>>19293307
How are we idiots? It is estimated a million girls in the UK alone have been raped by muslim gangs. We have weekly terrorist attacks. The negro populace in the US stands at around 14%, about 7% male - and yet this group of 7% commits over 50% of the crime, and far more if we only consider violent crime.

In Canada an old Professor died and left money for Anglo-Canadian students to have a scholarship at university - this money was made unavailable with the university citing racism. At the same time we have scholarships that are ONLY for black people, for muslims, for jews, for homosexuals...

Our media is relentless in its demonisation of Colonialism, despite the fact that many actual ex-colonies LOVE the innovations and technology that was brought. Several nations - including Hong Kong, Yemen and Jamaica - have had many people living there publicly state that they want the British to rule them again as it was better before. But do we ever hear that?

And yet all we hear is about how great other cultures are. But are they? Muslims with their literal slave armies, forced to march and die or else be tortured to death? Do we ever hear about the jizya? Do we ever hear about how even the American slave trade was dominated by Jews? Do we ever hear about how Jews would betray the nations that gave them sanctuary by opening their gates? Do we ever hear about how historically EVERY civilisation has viewed the negro as a savage and violent beast that is little better than a monkey?

No. Instead we are told that there are too many white men. Instead we are told to cheer as crime rises astronomically, as technology begins to crumble, as our freedoms are erroded, our culture extinguished and our people replaced. No more. You pushed us too far, kike.
>>
>>19293307
>disfiguration and blackening of your souls

Says the traitor who cheers and excuses the rape of your women, the murder of young men, the destruction of all moral fibre and the replacement of populaces. You are filth. How can you consider those who fight for their freedom their family and their faith evil?

The West may have crimes in the past, but what is going on right now against the Western White man is evil in the highest degree - and any who side with the white man's enemy are quite simply the definition of evil. By excusing their acts you may as well have done them yourself; you murderer, you rapist - you are filth.
>>
>>19293307
All it takes for me to be against mass immigration is a look at Rhodesia/Zimbabwe
>>
>>19287511
Remember that episode where Henry made a joke about aliens wanting to use apes for entertainment and hinting that that's how black basketball teams were born?
>>
>>19292146
>That smile you make when you just fixed your teeth with patreon money and haven't made a good episode in a year
>>
File: liberalpayments.jpg (231KB, 995x661px) Image search: [Google]
liberalpayments.jpg
231KB, 995x661px
>>19292146
>>
>>19292540
Sofa king is pretty good. More true crime shit than paranormal though.
>>
File: hook_up_with_hill.jpg (231KB, 995x661px) Image search: [Google]
hook_up_with_hill.jpg
231KB, 995x661px
>>19292146
>>19293496
>>
when I was new to it- I forgave the PC shit, now its so overwhelming in the show, it derails MOST of their opinions.
I hate hearing Henry apologize for someone elses sensibilities
>>
File: lpotl_vip.jpg (230KB, 995x661px) Image search: [Google]
lpotl_vip.jpg
230KB, 995x661px
>>
>>19290824
Dude legit it actually does. All anybody does here is fucking larp and fap over vampires
>>
>>19293644
/x/ does more than /pol/ overall, but /pol/ uses many more bodies to do the same amount of work. /x/, even with less active practitioners, has a higher average skill level.

We just don't fucking gloat about it on 4chan.
>>
>>19287498
>>
>>19287955
>whitefags

That came out sounding dumber than you probably thought it would
>>
>>19287498
>leave ./x/ in 2010
>browse /pol/ these days
>get tired of reading about SJWs and Leftists ruining everything
>decide to come browse /x/
>first thread is baout Leftists ruining /x/ related entertainment

They can't keep getting away with this.
>>
>>19293657

You do fuck all cumjob.

Pols first try at magic was ebola chan, meanwhile you fuckwits cant even fuck your own tulpa.
>>
>>19293982
>>
>>19293996
There are many of us who can. We just don't fucking post about it because this is a blue board. And also because anyone who did would be called a faggot cuck. Do you see any lone practitioners on /pol/ doing anything other than contributing to a spell someone else made? Do you all fuck Ebola-chan and just not talk about it?
>>
>>19293657
Because you got nothing to gloat about? /pol/ managed to summon Kek and get real results. /x/ just has nightly how to do I get laid by succubus threads.

LPOTL used to be good, but the show has changed for the worse. I'm not really one to quit just because their opions differ from my own but the sudden turn around on waco really rubbed me wrong.

Also their outright dismissial of pizzagate as nothing, without even looking at it while saying the franklin child prostitution ring is real because one is democrats and the other republican is annoying af as well.
>>
>>19294046

Yeah yeah, and I can shit spiderwebs. But wont show you proof. Just believe me.

Keep that talk up and I'll get Jamal to do a voodoo curse on you so your balls swell up like a bean bag.
>>
File: marcuslove.jpg (209KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
marcuslove.jpg
209KB, 1000x667px
<3
>>
>>19291908
>you shortened to u
>half snarky remark
>doesn't even bother explaining its point

genuinely didn't realise there were so many effeminate art students here. Enjoy retail work, at least you know your own definition of privilege though.
>>
File: 1493843813673.jpg (18KB, 480x449px) Image search: [Google]
1493843813673.jpg
18KB, 480x449px
>>19294112
Welcome to /x/, a place where people unironically fall for the disinfo campaign that is flat earth. You'll also find "WE WUZ KANGZ" afrocentrists, yuppie marxists, people who just want to fuck ghosts, and many many more. It's a fun mix and always good for a laugh.
>>
File: 2015-lpotl.jpg (205KB, 977x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2015-lpotl.jpg
205KB, 977x1200px
>>
>>19287498
I said to just lick the tip.
>>
>>
>>19291488
They're not fun to listen to. They force terribly impersonations and other shitty fucking jokes into every sentence. That stupid fuck who sounds like he's calling on Skype literally does not let the other two make a comment or statement on the subject at hand without following it up with some garbage. The show sucks, and you suck for listening to it. You might as well kill yourself you stupid faggot. You are the lowest common denominator.
>>
I just wish they would just do less of these fucking multi parters.

2 parts is a max for the amount of research they really do, with few exceptions.
>>
Hey lupe, I dick down your girl on the reg. Go fuck yourself
>>
File: freddy.jpg (35KB, 720x389px) Image search: [Google]
freddy.jpg
35KB, 720x389px
>>19291997

mfw i guarantee you i have and make more money than you, but without the delusion

enjoy your pittance from your corporate overlords though. good job on turning against your fellow worker for a few cents and a good boy pat on the ass
>>
>>19294654
Couch surfer detected
>>
>4 parter episodes on non spooky things
> months of non spooky
>up to 5 ads per hour
>erattic release schedule
>over priced merch
> "shoutout patreon reward" allowing 20 minute blocks of reading names
>making near 25k, still shills live shows
>live shows are watching YouTube videos Marcus finds funny
>constant misinformation
> Lack of bipartisanship
> boarderline plagerism, ala reading from Wikipedia
> very poor audio levels
>Marcus screams into the mic, making audio levels worse
>constant Marcus laugh over every joke
> consistent tangents
>20 minute rants
> extensive talk of their personal lives:
>who they're fucking,
>who they're mad at
>Completely dismiss things against their side
> edgy satanists
> performs "chaos magick "
> belittle the concept of ghosts and spiritual entities
>promote open degeneracy and excess,
> preach their mindset as if righteous
>rampant exploitation of their mentally ill/ young / lonely fan base
>zero guilt or concern for any of this

Henry and Marcus are rather disgusting, I hope ben escapes before it all implodes.
>>
>>19287528
>hundreds of thousands of years of development and sustained biological imperitive is retarded
I bet you're an athiestic materialist yuppie retard in with no moral centre that honestly believes in egalitarianism
>>
>>19289407
Identity politics are retarded because they don't need to and should not be delved in to because groups function as in groups with preferences naturally amongst all people.
SE PER ATE dipshit
>>
I really wish they would just keep their own opinions on these topics in their other shows. Fuck, go on Round Table, dance around the word nigger and suck eachother off by all means. Isn't that all that show is about? But leave that shit there and keep LP focused on the paranormal and occult. I miss the days when they'd do episodes like Hollow Moon and just have fun with it. Imagine them covering something like Nazism and the Occult now, it would be more agenda pushing and bashing on history than it would covering any actual points on the topic.
>>
>>19292683
Holy shit why are you in ever LPOTL thread
>>
>>19292716
This. I had no idea about it at all and saw humanity as one, before they started insisting I was evil, had no culture and should be bred out of existence.
>>
>>19295051
>Marcus screams into the mic, making audio levels worse

This always pisses me off because I remember one episode where Ben worried about the screaming and Marcus said he adjusts it but that's just not the case.
>>
>>19289235
That sounds worse

Just because I hate leftist politics in my podcasts doesn't mean I want shitty Right-wing memes in my podcasts.
>>
File: DSC01371.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01371.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>19287511
First of all they admitted that they were paid Shills. If not in this cast, it was one of the 911. Sorry, I don't take notes when I listen. But I do listen. Podcasting is a new genre of entertainment with few rules to go by. These guys are a bit "Chuck Chuck" & hokey at times. But, you go and try to tell a story of mass murder & make it funny. Betcha can't even come close. I like the premise of this show. That's why i keep listening. However, It's getting a bit bought out, you can tell.I hate McVay more that ya'll. I was around for the Murrah bombing. I felt the shutter from that bomb! I know some stuff they should've put in the show But making McVay gay? Even if the thought would be delightful for some, is a dis-informative antidote placed in order to distract from the real facts. Point of the matter is, these guys touched on a lot of truths They attempted to make the audio entertaining, but they allowed propaganda get into their story. But tThe Last Podcast to the Left is nothing more than entertainment. If you want to know the truth of OKC bombing, do what you should with EVERY SINGLE piece of news you get, research it from fair and balanced news sources before coming with a conclusion. Don't EVER TAKE ANYTHING FOR FACE VALUE!!!!
>>
>>19294648
That's your mistake, then
>>
>>19295051
>who they're fucking
when has this happened?
>>
i started listening to the show 5 mths ago or so, there are some great episodes in the beginning. it's too bad about the commentary on the latest shows.

>>19295705
care to share more info of your experience?
>>
>>19295464

To be fair, you probably should stop existing
>>
File: 1500061229438.jpg (170KB, 1002x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1500061229438.jpg
170KB, 1002x1200px
>>19287526
>Having traditions and handing things like lessons and belongings down to your ancestors is unfair
>People who are too stupid to wipe their own ass deserve some of that earned labor too

Bite me. Keep your a priori assumption that all discrepancies in statistics is due to racial descrimination and blow it out your ass you drug addled freak.
>>
File: DpQ9YJl.png (21KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
DpQ9YJl.png
21KB, 700x700px
>>19289235
This, fuck all these other niggers complaining about the podcast for making 4chan references.

4chsn stopped being "le sekrit club" after 2007
>>
>>19289407
Nigger, Marxism is a form of idpol that forms itself around religiously denying biological determinism and genetics in favor of a mythical image of "the working man" and a utopian post scarcity state.

Any kind of politics is identity politics, even morons like you who are stupid enough to believe they are "post identity"
>>
>>19295545
Fucking
THIS
>>
>>19296099
Way to miss the point.
It's not about them being chan memes, it's annoying for the same reason people are annoyed by LPotL.
It's fucking irritating when it gets in the way of making a decent show, it's a waste of time on the viewers end, and it's fucking cringeworthy.
>>
>>19295721
During the nine eleven episode Marcus had to state he was with his fuck buddy during. I believe he was compelled to include he was "fucking her in the ass"
>Marcus is really proud of this episode too
He gives his girlfriends nicknames and discusses their sex life on air, ala pickle girlfriend and now Carolina
I wouldn't be bothered by that, but if you listen enough it comes up inorganically as if Marcus is insecurely bragging about it.
Like , that one time ben made a joke about joke none of them ever being able to get a model and Marcus very seriously remarked "speak for yourself"
Marcus comes of as tryhard, I don't know.
Like watch him during streams or a live show, he's constantly shifting to try to look cool.
>>
>>19289053
KEK
U
KEK
K
>>
>>19296241
Marcus is easily the most annoying one
>>
The guy that sounds like a twink comes across as an insufferable cuck, and the guy that sounds like a throat cancer patient sounds like a total tryhard with his unfunny shit. The guy that vaguely sounds like John Cena's alright, I guess. Certainly the more tolerable of that group.
>>
>>19292683
Wtf I love niggers now.
>>
>>19288881
mysterious universe
mysteriousuniverse.org/category/podcasts
>>
>>19293168
>Sofa King podcast i

Yep, Marcus also ruined their poltical podcast, injecting his beliefs in a show that was pretty good due to Ben neutral pov ( they had some great episodes both on the dnc and the gop).

Shit, how they changed their pov on Waco was bad, especially considering how hard they belived that the feds went on the branch-davidians. From saying out loud that the U.S gov killed 'em willingly to repeating they were a cult that committed mass suicide in the end is a pretty big U-turn. In 2 fucking years.

Dunno, feel the patreon money and them getting on Adult Swim changed their behaviour, going from gallow humor to sjw cringe. Miss old Henry "the unpredictable" Zebrowsky.

Btw paranormies isn't that bad, they just need to avoid saying goym 100 times and sniffing and humming on the microphone. ANd jesus christ stop that criingy White pride music, if they ain't the screwdrivers don't even put them on the air
>>
>>19297208
This is by far not only the BEST paranormal podcast, but also one of the best quality shows in general.
>>
>>19288881
Strange Familiars is pretty comfy.
>>
>>19291582
How MAD
>>
>>19287526
>>19289366
>>19291881
"Anti-white" isn't even really a thing, unless you count batshit black nationalists like the assata shakur forums, who tend to 90% agree with Nazis anyway. For the most part, it's a concept created by white supremacists to paint anti-racists as le real racists xd and justify their jewish conspiracies (notice how there are no blatant "white conspiracies", it's just self evident that white people are the most powerful on earth).
Publications cited as "anti-white" tend to either be critical of the concept of whiteness as an abstract concept of normalcy and purity (consider how most argentinians, brazilians, turks, high caste indians etc. call themselves white), or have unknown authorship and suspiciously 4chan/reddit-esque writing styles (see: the deleted huffpost article claiming whites shouldn't vote in south africa). I guess you could count interracial cuck porn as "evidence" if you're sufficiently deluded, despite the fact that it tends to portray black men as hypersexual, animalistic savages trying to "steal our women".
>>
File: 1493658596138.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1493658596138.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
>>19298044
>anti-white isnt a thing
>what is the majority of universities in the US
>what is la raza
>what is intersectional feminism
>what is cultural marxism
>what is the insane push for open borders for the last 8 years

Thats just off the top of my head, not even /pol/, and im only half white. Go fuck yourself, its obvious you are willfully ignorant of obvious things going on evevy day because they dont conform to your extremely narrow worldview.

Ive never seen a more obvious shariablue bitch made faggot post.

Like, that was so obvious I hope you didnt even get paidyour customary $0.03 for that shit.
>>
>>19298251
none of that stuff is anti white
>>
>>19287526

fucking kikespeak bullshit, take your shekels and run you dweeb shill
>>
>>19298044

Anti black isn't really a thing either. Or anti Jew.
>>
I want brainwashed marxist subhuman gutter trash off my fucking board and into a helicopter.
>>
>>19298267
keep telling yourself that you stupid fuck, im sure youll actually believe it one day.
>>
>>19298251

Non of that is even remotely "anti-white."

You white pride lot are the biggest sniveling snowflakes. It's why the biggest insult you can think of is that a woman (hypothetical of course, I know many of you are foreveralones) would sleep with someone over you. It's why you have a 230+ comment thread over a podcast laughing at the bumbling of white nationalists.
>>
>>19298295

Lol k
You must be new here. You're in for a wild ride
>>
Why are you so TRIGGERED alt cuck?
Stop being such a fucking snowflake. Or go back to your designated safespace on /pol/
>>
Reminder that Ayy Lmaos are Right-Wing.
Everything else is propaganda, including your mom
>>
Why does either side's annoying bitching matter?
Why?
How does it make anything More entertaining
I want both the red guys and the blue guys to realize you're not going to convince anyone or change opinions so what's the fucking point.
Just talk about the paranormal and crack edgy jokes how's this fucking so hard
Why does every fucking thing have to be a political debate
It's so tiring
>>
>>19291916
>the elite
the jews?
>>
>>19289235
they go further in depth and have more interesting topics and conversations but the far-right and racist shit it kinda cringey
>>
>>19289872
Thanks for the reccomendation this is exactly what I was looking for.
>>
>>19291908
Donald fucking Trump is president. Your identity politics and "white privilege" meme backfired spectacularly. How are you not able to see this?
>>
>>19287498
i cant wait for the trump hating cucks to cry when trump bans all immigration and builds the wall and then when the white race starts taking back what is theirs and the economy gets the bestest its ever been then they will have to admit whites are the best and shitskisn have no purpose
>>
File: 1495906506223.jpg (75KB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
1495906506223.jpg
75KB, 540x400px
>>19299108
>>
>>19299218
I have never met a single democrat to admitt that.
In fact they seem more pleased with the "I told you so" attitude, completely disconnected from the idea they're partly responsible for the situation
These aren't fun times.
>>
File: 1493827201789.png (271KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493827201789.png
271KB, 600x600px
>>19299252
>These aren't fun times.

Oh anon, how so very wrong you are.
>>
>>19299244
Yeah just post a meme at me, thanks guy.
>>
File: 1472421399352.jpg (42KB, 480x371px) Image search: [Google]
1472421399352.jpg
42KB, 480x371px
>>19299264
Yeah you're welcome.

Smuggies are made to sum up dipshits like you.
>>
>>19299281
No they're for 14 year old virgins on summer vacation, nice try though.
>>
File: 1479112720940.png (22KB, 760x797px) Image search: [Google]
1479112720940.png
22KB, 760x797px
>>19299318
>I am so pathetic that I can't even whip up a retort bar ad hominem
>>
File: 1496344771339.png (233KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
1496344771339.png
233KB, 472x472px
>>19299318
>triggered by memes

Definitely a leftist. Absolutely kek'd.
>>
>>19299331
>>19299336
Kek nice samefag,
>this butthurt by much evil progressivism
Virgin
>>
File: Hierarchy of Disagreement.png (147KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Hierarchy of Disagreement.png
147KB, 1280x960px
>>19299351
>Why does every fucking thing have to be a political debate
When every single piece of contemporary media is propaganda it's met in force.
Why are you afraid of engaging in the debate? Is it because you'd rather be content as a secular bugman than have any actual meaning in your life?
>>
File: you dumb fuck.png (5KB, 354x150px) Image search: [Google]
you dumb fuck.png
5KB, 354x150px
>>19299351
"Progressivism" is absolutely evil. As is leftism.
>>
>>19299113

The 1% you dumbfuck

Y'all keep breaking your backs to make bank for the Kochs and the Rothschilds of the world while blaming the blacks, the poors, and the Jews for why life is so shit for everyone but the ultra rich tho
>>
File: 1488219913399.jpg (3MB, 3800x3800px) Image search: [Google]
1488219913399.jpg
3MB, 3800x3800px
>>19299390
>The 1% you dumbfuck

So Jews.
>>
>>19299218

>white privilege meme
Oh, the evil lefties are at fault because they won't pander to uneducated racist white boys who spend all their time crying and feeling threatened by progress?

Fuck outta here, there's a reason you sniveling little bitchbaby broflakes are feeling left behind by society
>>
>>19299390
You're making an awful lot of assumptions there champ.
You can't drop off the system and expect waves of people to follow you to function as a society away from the one in 'control'.
It's something that'll be broken out of in a time of immense chaos.
A hierarchy is necessary and perfectly fine, it's the directions the leaders take are the problem. Reforming isn't an option in something governed by nepotism (which is also fine and expected).
Idiots like you that don't see certain groups/tribes as being wholly detrimental to all within that heirarchy are inherently retarded.
The blacks are a fucking drain and the jews are just as shit awful as they have been throughout history.
And both are trying to squeeze the middle man's life out of him at the moment
>>
>>19299415

>posts meme as though it's fact

how old r u
>>
File: 1489296363502.jpg (3MB, 2387x1601px) Image search: [Google]
1489296363502.jpg
3MB, 2387x1601px
>>19299415
Whom, I might add, are the same ones who are and have brainwashed an entire generation with marxist propaganda.
>>
>>19299416
>progress
I love robbery, violence and shitting in the street too.
Explain how anything you advocate for is "progress"
>>
>>19299418

Who has more money and business savvy- you or Jay Z? You or Barack Obama? You or Mark Zuckerberg?

Are you at the top of societal hierarchy? I'd love to know what you've contributed
>>
>>19299426

Genetic diversity to strengthen future generations, education, wealth redistribution (no, not the two hundred in your bank account, the generational wealth that drains the American economy), and peaceful coexistence

But pls keep advocating for cousin fucking, stupidity, poverty, and violence
K thanx bye
>>
>>19299416
>>19299450
You couldn't be more of an obvious shill if you tried. :^)
>>
>>19299467

When you lack the ability to make an argument, simply call the source a name :^)
>>
>>19299433
I haven't contributed anything aside from my wealth in to the pockets of officials, who poorly spend it particularly through piss poor planned social programmes

>>19299450
Genetic diversity is retained from a nation state's homogeneity. "melting pots" destroy uniqueness and generate insane people that peddle propaganda wanting out-group preference particularly for births
That is the single largest issue.
If through wealth distribution you want all individuals to be equally as good at all things? I assume you think wealth brings power and ability to achieve entirely? It can to a slight extent by providing minimal opportunity. You won't consider that hierarchies exist because people are inherently not equal. The better man is the better man, and without stripping him of his earnings that he obtained through his greater efforts and skills, then what motivations does he have to continue?
One cannot be altruistic his entire life, for he gains nothing and nothing to work for.
If everyone is equal then there is no innovation.
And in your 'diverse' single state idea, we'll devolve into a breed of humans with no unique skill, ability and future
>>
>>19299472
Oh I/we already know about the various organizations like CREW and ShareBlue and such.

I've seen the same on /b/ and other boards.
>>
>>19299252
They're doubling down rather than admit being in the wrong. Oh, you're a Bernie supporter but you're also a white male? Lol, fuck you berniebro, we don't need your support to feel le bern! Oh, you at least support Hillary now that Bernie lost, but you're still a white male? Lol, sit down, shut up, and be a good ally; seen and not heard. Hillary doesn't need you anyway! OH MY FUCKING GOD MECHA-HITLER 2.0 IS NOW PRESIDENT, WHITE MALES THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! WHY DID YOU SIT BACK AND DO NOTHING?!

The funniest thing was when Bernie pointed this out, and suggested they move away from identity politics, they instantly attacked him, a Jew who marched in the civil rights era against the KKK, as a privileged white male. I was too disillusioned by what I was already seeing online and in the media to be a "berniebro" or Hillary supporter. I'm sure I'm not the only evil white male who's tired of being a pariah for today's ills, and would rather just be left alone at this point.
>>
>>19289444
checked mate
>>
>>19299487

Your post is one big word salad of [citation needed]

Also, I point to genetic diversity because breeding exclusively in any one social group is a recipe for birth defects and mental delays via inbreeding. But by all means, enjoy your Aryan ideal of retarded three legged crotch droppings
>>
>>19299583

I see a lot of "they" and not a lot of sources

Wew lad
>>
>>19299416
>there's a reason you sniveling little bitchbaby broflakes are feeling left behind by society

Again, Donald J. Trump is president, and republicans control both the House and Senate. How do you think you're winning in this situation? You people blather on and on about being "woke", but when are you actually going to wake up?
>>
>>19298545
lel, stay mad shitskin, you'll never be white. keep trying to deny reality and see where that gets you. you can't even come with an insult so you try to recycle the ones tossed at you and your xerlfriend
>>
>>19299602 [citation needed]
>>
>>19299610
I find it hard to believe you don't browse Reddit or other social media, or watch MSNBC. You're already lashing out against anyone who doesn't agree with you in this thread as either an uneducated redneck or somethingbro.
>>
>>19299620

lel, am white but thanks lad
>>
>>19299657

no one mentioned le reddit or social media until you did, but fucking L E L at your assumption that I must have seen your imaginary sources somewhere
>>
File: LEL.png (569KB, 1024x663px) Image search: [Google]
LEL.png
569KB, 1024x663px
>>19299730
>imaginary sources

Yeah, no one's buying it. Go back to Tumblr.
>>
>>19298545
>la raza isnt anti white
>intersectional feminism isnt anti white

Who the fuck do you think youre fooling?

>implying one needs to be stormfront to see obvious anti white agendas
>bringing up sex lives as an insult
>deliberatly missing the point of wanting less politics at all in non political entertainment

Strawmanning people into being 'foreveralone waycist man children' is one of the main reasons you lost. Please keep not learning your lesson.
>>
File: LUL.png (594KB, 1061x885px) Image search: [Google]
LUL.png
594KB, 1061x885px
>>19299818
>>
>>19299827

Oh, I mean forever alone as in no one likes you although I'm sure your sexnlife is quite barren as well

Enjoy seeing your maga god emperor cheeto impeached kek

Also, wut is popular vote
>>
>>19299829

That's an image from an op ed site ya ding dong

How's about a link to an actual news site
>>
>>19287498
There are excessive numbers of white people who are being economically and politically disadvantaged. The left has to acknowledge that oppression in order to win more elections.

Ethnic separatism is a problem in general. Russian policy planning documents include ideas that they should fund racial separatism in the United States. The racist sentiment is thereby unpatriotic. Leftist rhetoric therefore has to distinguish between secessionists who want to disengage, and patriots who want a more livable country.
>>
File: 1496126872201.jpg (45KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496126872201.jpg
45KB, 480x480px
>>19287498
This makes me want to support it even more!
>>
>>19299889
The inability for you guys to understand how most perfectly normal people see right through your extreme, obvious, and damaging agendas really warms my heart.

>what is popular vote

Meaningless, which is what the rules were which everyone knew when they signed up to run for president, AND which if it did matter than complegely different campaigns would have been run and he still would have won.
>>
>>19299980

>most perfectly normal people
>popular vote is meaningless

How does one do so many mental gymnastics
>>
>>19299980

What is extreme about the democratic agenda? Legit curious
>>
I'm starting to think LPOTL threads should just be banned. The show is barely /x/ related anymore, and the threads about it are even less so.
>>
>>19291425
And if you were black youd also have an arrest record
>>
>>19298251
None of that stuff is anti white
>>
>>19299038
>back to /pol/ meme
You're so lame and unoriginal.
>>
>>19300164
HA HA HA

You serious, nigga? FO REAL? BOOOY...just stop before I piss myself.
>>
>>19299602
There more variation within a racial group than the differences across them. Yes this is a long known thing.
Inbreeding is not even an issue outside of small community sized populations. Except you still see it in the middle east because of low IQ and extreme tribalism.
If you want my country flooded with foreigners entirely because you're worried about inbreeding, then you're absolutely naive to how any of this works.
Sure, this thing that hasn't been an issue for hundreds of thousands of years is SUDDENLY an issue? Retard
>>
>>19299602
Also, the classic 'dismiss things because I'm too lazy to read or understand'. Nice one.
Any overtly progressive or liberal person is ignorant to human nature and willfully denies what they are because of feelings. Only the western world and the few useful idiots that get absorbed into championing your bullshit causes suffer from this garbage suicide-drive.
Learn something and stop being a drone.
Even any liberal thinker that you hold in high regards from centuries ago understood these things that you'll deny. So cease being a wilful idiot with no spiritual drive or intuition
>>
File: expanded perspectives.jpg (1MB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
expanded perspectives.jpg
1MB, 1400x1400px
I highly recommend The Paranormies (already mentioned a bunch in this thread) as well as Expanded Perspectives.

Nothing more fun than two Texans talking about paranormal shit without any pozzed politics (or any for that matter).
>>
>>19298267
>>19298545
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/when-is-it-ok-to-kill-whites/
http://racistsgettingfired.tumblr.com/
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/04/12/trump-must-hang-fresno-state-vows-to-review-professors-violent-comments.html
https://www.academia.org/professor-apologized-for-inappropriate-remarks-about-lining-up-shooting-gop-representatives/
https://medium.com/@SonofBaldwin/let-them-fucking-die-c316eee34212
>>
At least they are all straight and white, which is not true for that sofa king shitcast.
>>
>>19299416
And it is this, right here, why Trump won.
When the Left considers the Right - the ENTIRE Right - to be absolute garbage, literal Nazis, and attempts to deplatform them, to silence their opinions under a torrent, to *oppress* them. The Left has the main-body of media on their side, just look at the tone that news agencies such as CNN and WAPO, among others, deliver.

There is no more 'Liberal' or 'Conservative'. It has become the Left vs the Right, and the political gulf separating the two parties is only increasing, spurred onwards by media coverage.
For an example, look no further than the events of Hamburg 2017. The police attempt to reestablish law and order, and they get blamed for 'overreacting' and 'harsh measures', when the strongest 'offensive' tool they brought to bear was a fucking water cannon (which was as much to disperse the rioters as it was to put out the fires raging everywhere).
>>
File: mp-afterparty-08-50.jpg (117KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
mp-afterparty-08-50.jpg
117KB, 800x534px
>>19301448
whiter than white
>>
>>19299416
>>19301457
Addendum: Kindly take this shit back to /pol/ where it belongs.
>>
>>19287520
Paranormies needs a mercy kill, also pls stop shilling your fucking shit podcast on here
>>
>There are four boxes of liberty. The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the ammo box.
The soap box is still in use, and will continue to be so.
The Right won with the ballot box. The Left is trying to negate this win.
The Left is trying to win with the jury box. They will lose.
By October, if not sooner, the ammo box will likely be opened, whether due to a Left-incited race war, or the Second American Civil War. Some can argue the ammo box has already been opened with the shooting of Senator Scalise, among other attempts, and is only being held closed by electrician tape and prayers.
>>
Astonishing Legends is the only paranormal podcast I can listen to these days.

I used to like LPOTL in the early days, but now Henry takes every opportunity to spout some self-hating leftist ignorant garbage. His random comments during their Oklahoma City series sounded like something I expect to hear on CNN.
>>
File: 1495077689414s.jpg (5KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
1495077689414s.jpg
5KB, 250x248px
Ive been a fan of last podcast for a while now, and im honestly so surprised that they lean so far to the left. I mean, Timothy McVeigh was a fucking monster, don't get me wrong, but they lean left against all logic.
You'd think that Henry, knowing so much about how the government lies after covering so many conspiracies, would know better than to support Hillary. The fact that he covered the Franklin cover up, but refuses to address Hillary's child trafficking allegations blows my fucking mind. And the fact that Trump has done more to combat child trafficking and child pornography than any president in recent decades, but he still wont give credit where credit is due.
It's a shame, really. Henry's not a TOTAL dumb ass, he knows the facts, and should know better than to hold the political beliefs that he does.
Hopefully Trump drops some kind of bombshell and he comes to his senses. I don't even care if he's not 100% pro trump, it's a free country, but he really needs to get his head on straight.
>>
File: 1499380826280.gif (889KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
1499380826280.gif
889KB, 500x286px
>>19301489
fuck me, wrong pic
>>
New drinking game: Every time LPOTL says white people are bad, take a shot.
>>
Lmao /pol/ get over yourself
>>
>>19301416
Man are you guys just making these threads to support your crappy show? Every time this thread comes up theres someone posting paranormies.... hmmm........
>>
Go back to larp hitler.
>>
>>19301459
LOOK MA I DID IT AGAIN! I TOLD THOSE DAMN DIRTY ALT RIGHTERS OFF. TIME TO JERK MY 4 INCH DING DONG.
>>
>>19295199
You ape, some of us are beyond such biological slavery.
>>
>>19300783
In fact inbreeding is worse now in my country due to large numbers of tribal Pakistanis and such who refuse to let their families even talk to non-Pakistanis.
>>
>>19299602
Can liberals actually refute without going "it's beneath me to birthday swing weekly this is wrong so let me just insult"

Enjoy lossing 2020 faggot
>>
>>19299889
What is trump won and Clinton didn't? Anyone who keeps citing popular vote when the entire system is built on electoral is a dumb faggot
>>
>>19300023
It's destruction of the white community that out sells to replace with varing shades of brown
>>
>>19300017
>Goalpost status: clearly moved.

Alrighty then.
>>
>>19287533
Affirmative a action is the only racist law
Nepotism exists amongst every racial group
If everyone has privilege then nobody does

Oh but America has more white business owners, so either fuck off or shutup.
>>
>>19287533
Put a bullet through your skull and quit wasting my air.
>>
>>19301489
Henry is getting pussy far above his pay grade and has decided he will change any part or opinion of himself to meet with her approval. Lot of guys do this, they even have a name for it, pussy whipped. Now, that's not a PC term but any man knows it can and often happen to the best of us.
I don't believe in skinwalkers but if I did I would say Marcus fits the bill. I just get the impression he's really uncomfortable in his skin has a hard time being a human
>>
>>19287526
Kill yourself.
>>
>Hey Guys, you wanna buy some crap? Buy some crap? It's gonna help us out!
>Alright guys, I just took a really big shit the other day!
>Like that other shit in the white house! So how's the political career going Ben?
>It's going great in this pointless local authority thing.
>Hey, white people, wouldn't it be great if they were all just killed off! Fucking white people!
>He's Asian! Huuuurr ching chong ping pong me rove to suck cock most honorobbu, etc
>Did you know I'm crazy and yet I do tons of mind altering substance abuse? Isn't that waaaaaaacky?!
>Also here's three hours of me reading off wikipedia.
>>
File: Iseewhatyoudidthere.jpg (115KB, 745x490px) Image search: [Google]
Iseewhatyoudidthere.jpg
115KB, 745x490px
>>19302742
>>
>>19301499
Damn, you found me out! You're a smart one!
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.