[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Response to the praises of Oslo...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0518.jpg (894KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0518.jpg
894KB, 1920x1080px
Oslo is the best city in the world?

Is there any evidence? I like Norway and Oslo and the other Scandinavian countries but o the whole I find European people to be kind of arrogant to be completely honest, specifically Germanic people.
>>
Gangstalking me about it would only lead me to have a negative perception about it.
>>
There are of course many things I love about Europe, Norway, and the Germanic peoples of course...

I am talking shite primarily because I am a T.I...
>>
Go back to /pol/
>>
File: IMG_0514.jpg (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0514.jpg
69KB, 500x500px
>judging and hating others

>being rude

....obviously that's where your trouble comes from
>>
If you are not able to let innocent and peaceable people live in peace then you are out of your element
>>
File: 1496537561976.jpg (270KB, 800x601px) Image search: [Google]
1496537561976.jpg
270KB, 800x601px
>>19287506
>Calls Europeans, specifically germanic people arrogant
>"Go back to /pol/"

Fucking moron parroting.

Anyway yeah as someone who has spent a lot of time in Germany and a bit in Norway while doing a fair bit of travelling around I can safely say that Europeans are arrogant was fuck. Don't get me wrong I keep coming back because I love it out there but Europeans legitimately believe they're the most civilized, reasonable, advanced people of all time. They literally believe they are the best and have the best of EVERYTHING. They believe their culture is the greatest, I mean even fucking Hitler said the ching chongs and nip naps had a greater history than Europeans. Good luck having that conversation with them.

Having the conversation is actually the worst part because you will be met with a bunch of NUH UH WE IS BEST and thats the end of the story to them. Superiority complex beyond belief
>>
>>19287704
Wow I never knew Europeans were like that. I get such good reviews of Europe from Quora though.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.