[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Horror movie names

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: men-in-black.jpg (412KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
men-in-black.jpg
412KB, 1280x720px
Hey /x/
I know you guys know lots of horror movies, and was hoping if you could name these movies I forgot the names to.

The first movie, I remember there was this short fat monster with no upper lip, who dragged a body around by its intestines, the monsters in this movie came out through some portal thingy.

The next movie had these teens go to a house party for Halloween but the owners are actually demons who when they scratch you, you become one of them. I remember a part where they had to stay alive until sunrise to escape, and the demons tricked them into thinking it was sunrise so they could leave a room, but when they got back in the room, hands started reaching in through the walls.

I really need help here guys, it's always been bugging me.
>>
>>19287046

I don't know about the second one, but I think the first one is called The Griefer
>>
>>19287114

>Griefer
I meant Grifter
>>
>>19287115
Oh no man, this was a movie, and it wasn't some creepypasta, I remember watching this movie sometime before 2006
>>
>>19287142

Yeah people started labeling ias a creepypasta pretty quickly. Never understood why. The movie is very real and I remember a scene that matches the op
>>
>>19287149
Damn, I can't find anything of the real movie though, the damn creepypasta keeps coming up.
I remember the movie wasn't really that scary, and the monster I remember was supposed to be the least scariest if I remember correctly
>>
Either of these films from the 80s?
>>
>>19287163
No, these movies had to have been from at least 2000s
The second one was probably a movie you would see on Sci Fi (that's where I saw it) so it's probably a bad 2000 move, I remember the qualities were too good to be before 2000
>>
Second one sounds like one of the Night of the Demons films.

Possibly the 2009 remake.
>>
>>19287177
Yoooo that's the one, the 2009 remake is the one I saw, thank you so much. 1/2 is down. I remember the dude wearing a nurse costume lol
>>
>>19287186
Any more info on the first film?
>>
>>19287194
Okay okay, so as much as I remember this all of it, but beware, it's a mess of explaining because it's been so long

So there's like a pharoah tomb thing, that gets activated by these teens, and green fog comes out and so do a bunch of monsters, in various forms, the main one I remember being this short, fat, bald humanoid monster with no upper lip that has a sad expression and makes groaning noises, I suspect he's the dumb one of the monsters because at one point he's playing with a dead body and starts dragging it by the intestines. At another point, one of the main characters goes into the tomb thing and comes out a monster, he still sort of has his brain though but loses his mind slowly, as his girlfriend sits him down and they sit facing each other, and she tries to talk to him but he starts freaking out and going ham on everything.

That's all I remember of the first film, the main thing being the no lip monster.
Imagine pic related but no upper lip, bald, and short with no shirt on and fat
>>
>>19287221
thir13en ghosts maybe?
>>
>>19287247
No, I checked to make sure but it isn't
>>
When I was very little I saw a scene of a horror movie my parents were watching. I remember it like this
>Woman vomits blood in toilet
>Goes into living room
>Sees baby on floor playing with entrails
>Looks down to see her stomach and intestines had been removed

That's all I remember. Anyone know the film?
>>
>>19287115

the grifter: original version
heres link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywB9huSiPOI
>>
File: Labyrinth.jpg (28KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Labyrinth.jpg
28KB, 400x300px
>>19287221
Could it be labyrinth? I've never seen the movie, so don't know what it's like, but some of the creatures share a resemblance to what you described.
>>
>>19287297
I'm sorry that my descriptions haven't been too clear but no, this was an American movie and was less mythical.
>>
>>19287291
devil's advocate with keanu reeves and al pacino
>>
>>19287308
Holy shit thank you so much. I've been searching for this for so long I had thought I dreamed it or something.
>>
Yeah the second film is Night of the demons however, you should check out Demon House its similar as well
>>
I once saw a shitty horror movie in which some loser betas band together to throw some kind of prom party at a remote cabin or house of one of the guys and then proceed to kill all the chads and stacys that came to the party.

I distinctly remember one of the guys having a nazi uniform with a gas mask and using one of those air pressure guns usually used for cattle to kill one of the chads. Any idea ?
>>
>>19288762
Will definitely check it out but first I'm trying to find out the first movie

>>19289802
Sounds interesting, if you find out, lemme know
>>
I remember one from had to be the late 80s at the very latest, it was on TV, and I'm pretty sure it was about a haunted house or some kind of ghost, and at one point a man I'm pretty sure was the father character was possessed or sleepwalked out and hanged himself in a big tree in the front yard. Country house kind of setting.
>>
what's that movie where the kids are playing in the back yard?!I think? and find a cave or hole with these mud ball things and there's treasures in them?
>>
>>19287046
Idk of this scene is from a horror movie but around 2003 I saw a movie with alot of blavk actors. The only scene I remember was a black guy was laying back on some drugs and looks towards a doll that gets up on its own and says mama
>>
>>19289802
I think it was truth or dare.
>>
>>19287163
dude, do you know a similar movie with a protal thingy of a weird monster thingy that was maybe made in the 80s?
also i am not OP but i forgot the name of a movie too
>one scene goes like this
probably in a school? or a high school? maybe a college, and kids run into someone who turns around and appear to be eating a frog
>>
>>19290801
both are not the same movie, i think probably
>>
>>19290801
I think I remember the movie scene but no name comes to mind, the scene is too specific to forget though
>>
>>19290813
Invaders from mars? Frogs 1972?
>>
I had two movies I wasnt sure about too. I mostly remember them for their twists.

First one was about this girl experiencing freaky stuff, going to her pyschologist for help. Turns out she was reliving the moments before she died as her personal hell, and she was murdered by the psychologist. Then when she discovers this, it restarts back to the beginning of the movie and ends.

Second one was about this generic slasher with a monster, and the girl in the group ends up never getting atracked by the monster because she was the monster. It was cheesy but I liked that twist too.
>>
I was standing in line for a haunted house when I was in middle school (about 2005 maybe) and they were playing movies for those who were waiting. All I remember is a bunch of dead bodies on silver tables, and something about the word Resurrection, and being scared shitless despite the lack of anything visually appalling. I know this is vague but it's an old memory and if someone knows what it is I'll have an amazing weekend.
>>
>>19290838
fuck yeah dude, the frog scene was from invaders from mars
>>
>>19290838
>>19291124
spoopy, thanks anon
>>
>>19290833
see >>19291124
>>
>>19290882
i think second one might be called shrooms
>>
>>19289802
The Final.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.