[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any paranormal entities that AREN'T malicious?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: gnomebro.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
gnomebro.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
It seems like everything is out to kill us. I rarely see positive encounters with the paranormal posted on /x/. Which entities are chill and don't want to hurt people? I'm talking "mythical" creatures, spirits, cryptids, gnomes, borrowers, whatever. I want to know if there are genuinely friendly or at least non-dangerous entities that won't ruin my life if I seek them out.

Also, post happy paranormal encounters.
>>
You generally don't hear about them because A) those stories are boring and B) it's easier to attribute to "luck".
>>
Some people think Mothman tried to warn people to stay off the bridge.
>>
>>19287013
Neutral entities for starters.
>>
Angels
>>
It's very boring to write about. In particular places I can pick up on certain things I dunno what to call them because they don't follow behaviors of ghosts,spirits,energies, etc that I ever read about. For example there is a stairwell in a building where I sense something like a human spirit that follows me at a distance when I descend from upper floors. Rarely I could feel that it noticed me noticing it and gets spooked. It feels like something very timid and curious is there is all.
>>
Hobgoblins.
From English mythology, they were faeries that lived in peoples homes and did mundane chores for them. If the homeowners gave the Hobgoblin clothes, it would leave.

needless to say, their Dobby IRL
>>
File: JIDFO.png (439KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
JIDFO.png
439KB, 566x800px
>>19287013
>Are there any paranormal entities that AREN'T malicious?

Of course, the idea that the gods are malicious is latent from Judaism's opinion that any deity that asserts sovereignty/power over mankind is "evil" and its servants must be destroyed for Moses.

Mind you, not being malicious and not being dangerous are different things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMyj4L_x81A
>>
Angels, duh.
>>
>>19287015
Probably this. Boring stories are the bane of my own posting to /x/. I come here because weird shit happens, I keep quiet because it's boring weird.

>>19287431
Heh. Maybe the weakness of magic in this world has to do with the dominance of an antimagic deity.
>>
>>19287431
>any deity that asserts sovereignty/power over mankind is "evil"
Well, that arguably includes Yahweh.
>>
>>19287446

I'VE SUNDERED YOUR CABAL
>>
File: 4d93366c967456ac255e875b9294f0fb.jpg (904KB, 1152x845px) Image search: [Google]
4d93366c967456ac255e875b9294f0fb.jpg
904KB, 1152x845px
>>19288469
>>
>>19287971
It is illegal in a kingdom for anyone to declare themselves the king...except for the king.
>>
>>19287013
MOST paranormal shit is innocuous
but it doesn't make for a great story

just like the news people want to hear about stuff that might kill you, that killed someone else, or is something you can have sex with
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.