[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Somehow projected whole self, not just astral, to strange place. AMA.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Magic-Circle.jpg (109KB, 736x623px) Image search: [Google]
Magic-Circle.jpg
109KB, 736x623px
I was not wholly aware of it happening. I had simply gone to practice my projecting. And found my physical self, and everything within my circle, elsewhere.

All I know is seconds became as hours, and I was racked with intense chills. Not of cold as we know it, but as of just feeling my body being depleted of warmth, or energy, pulled right from me. Where I was, I have no idea. Everything outside the circle was a hazy fog about me. In the brief moments of courage I had to raise my gaze, I just saw sets of luminous eyes far out in the fog, and constant far off flashes of black light like lightning descending down from a terrifying ink well black sun that hung low in pale grey sky above. I also heard nothing, nothing at all, like no sound existed there.

And like that, I was back in my practice room, and everything was as if the second hand of the clock had just gone forward again with a tick.
>>
>>19286992
>RP
reported
>>
Who took the photo of you in that circle then?
>>
>>19287003

.... a nice fella, who asked that he only be allowed to sell it to an internet stock photo site.
>>
I dig this photo. I have another of a hooded chick standing in a circle just like this in a forest somewhere. Would post but not at my pc.
>>
>>19287007
Very interesting. That place sounds like purgatory
>>
That was a dead world, there's many of them in the Abyss and they're preserved in a "frozen" state for some reason. Read up on Kabbalah.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.