[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shadow peolpe... I guess

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Hey guys, does anyone know anything about some black thing (similar to shadow people) but with some kind of weird creepy white face/mask? Today happened something kinda weird
>>
What kind of mask?
>>
was it floating above your bed or in an unnaturally dark corner?... dude... this is fucked bro...
>>
>>19286757
you saw it too

Looks like a blob and jumps through the wall?
>>
>>19286699
I don't really now, it happened very fast, I could only see that it was white, unlike the rest of it's "body"
>>
ok man, here goes...

mind you ive only told maybe 3 people this and have since brushed it off as sleep paralysis.. but..

maybe 6 years ago i was dating this girl and as the bum i was, stayed at her place most of the time. she use to tell me she had a "thing that stayed in an unusually dark corner (when lights are off) that made her feel comfortable at night. one afternoon, i slept in until about 1 pm. mid winter so the semi bright gray of the outside shown little through her red blanket/curtains. i woke up, rolled over onto my back and slowly opened my eyes.

i made out the dark ceiling aboce me with a light spot in the center. at first it looked almost like a reflection off a car outside.

as my vision cleaned up a bit, i focused for merely a second then slammed my eyes shut, both for not wanting to believe there was a pure black cloudish form hovering above the bed, and for the lifetime uncontrolled thought process that if i look asleep, things go away... the "light spot" turned out to be an almost featureless snow white face or mask. i slowly opened one eye waiting for reassurance i was seeing things when, sure as fuck, there it was. i was in awe, too afraid to attenpt to move. I try to puah it away as a sleep induced paralyze, but it spoke to me. it said something that pushed fear so deep into me i cried, rolled over and whined in shock...

3 hrs later, still in the same position, gf walks in. i rush to tell her what happened, but as i got out of bed, i saw the face in the dark corner. it then "faded out"(?) into a black corner.
>>
>>19286757
No, I was cleaning some kind of bar we have between the kitchen and the dinning room, then the lights went off for a moment and that thing was just on the other side of the bar just staring at me (I think)

Thing is, lights went off, but the microwave clock didn't reset, neither the wifi, like if only the light's switch went off
>>
>>19286797
Wow, I also have sleep paralysis, but I can't tell if it was the same thing, it didn't speak to me and I couldn't see it's full body
>>
>>19286699

Doushio
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.