[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abandoned madhouse - Orbs and an angel captured?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

Hello this was posted on facebook by someone of my circle of friends. the image was taken by a canon camera at a Abandoned madhouse. i already checked the images for manipulation/possible photoshop hints but it looked clean.

he said the weird lights and stuff were only visible when he checked the images at home, they didnt saw them when they took the shots.

he also said the place had some evil presence and the camera didnt worked correctly like always
>>
File: 1.jpg (97KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
97KB, 2048x1365px
>>19286628
>>
File: 2.jpg (240KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
240KB, 2048x1365px
>>19286630
>>
File: 3.jpg (238KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
238KB, 2048x1365px
>>19286635
orbs
>>
I've never heard of an orb that can't be explained away as dust, a bug, water drop(lets), or camera flaws.

The "angel" looks like it cold be a bug lit up by the flash. As does the little "fairy" to the bottom right.

Neat place though.
>>
>>19286670
>>19286628
photoforensics from pic 1

seems unedited
>>
>>19286628
>dey didnt saw dem
>da camera didnt worked correctleh bruh

you have to be at least 18 to come to 4chan but you have to be at least 11 to post on /x/
>>
>>19286718
please stop using that website when you don't actually understand what the technique is for or how it works. what you've produced there is meaningless.
>>
>>19286720
well i just repeat what i was told

the facebook post wasnt a viral thing had some likes thats it
>>
>>19286726
so go for it explain the correct use
>>
>>19286628
bump
>>
>>19286718
>seems unedited
I never said it was edited, I said it was bugs.
>>
Looks like a bug
>>
>>19286748
if two things are already dissimilar this technique doesn't do anything. a light thing on a black background doesnt work. the technique is for things like a face having been changed in a photo. the shading on the face is supposed to match the surrounding shading and you can tell if it doesn't.

I have seen people use the technique incorrectly 10 times more than correctly. Using a website is also not how you do it, there is special software that allows you to control parameters
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.