[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Special abilities - How to guide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: spacey.jpg (152KB, 1484x835px) Image search: [Google]
spacey.jpg
152KB, 1484x835px
I don't really care what you call it, some might call it spiritual enlightenment, others might call it a higher plane of existence, still others might just call it special abilities.

My question for you guys, is there any experiment or process I can go through to get special abilities or perceptions, etc?

I've heard of sitting in a dark room opening your third eye if you do it long enough, but this is the only process I know to achieve special effects.

Please tell me other ways I can "manipulate my body's software".
>>
>>19286363
First thing first, recognize that you can unlock those abilities, meaning that you DO have them.

Realizing this, notice how you're not exhibiting these abilities at the moment. Why is this? What would cause you to not use an ability you clearly possess?
>>
>>19286363
lad you know this thread is going to be a derby of shitposting
>inb4 get abducted
>inb4 MEDITATE!
>inb4 Yes!
>>
>>19286375
As is the entirety of 4chan. You don't make a thread here unless you're willing to wade through the shit.
>>
>>19286375
I know, but I was hoping that I could get a few things that I could actually try out, maybe post a follow up thread if I actually do them, whether or not I see results.

>>19286372
I pretty sure there are some abilities that are unlockable; I think of the human brain as software, and just with computers, you can manipulate how software works - possibly unlocking more possibilities. I think that the reason people haven't used the abilities that they can possibly get is the same reason why some people can play piano and some people can't. It probably takes practice to get abilities, and as of right now, I don't know how or what to practice
>>
>>19286391
Practice is a good starting mindset, but discipline is the key. You're speaking of abilities that express themselves primarily through the mind, where discipline is the only thing that can advance control.

You're clearly ready to practice or you wouldn't even bring it up. But are you ready for discipline?
>>
File: 1482079200514.png (2MB, 1394x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1482079200514.png
2MB, 1394x2048px
>>19286363
>>
Zen Buddhist and psychonaut here: first of all the biggest mistake you're currently making is that you want to go into this with the INTENTION of gaining these powers and abilities. You obtain them via meditation (hint, focus on your abdomen whilst doing so), but if you're intentions are incorrect it will never happen. Go into it expecting exactly nothing, and do it every single day. You'll know what to do next when it's time.
>>
>>19286412
Definitely! I want to experiment and record my progress almost like I would a scientific experiment. I want to achieve clear and tangible results, but I know that it is probably a very long road towards those sorts of results. I'm ready to do the same thing day after day without seeing results and not getting discouraged. I'm ready to do what it takes, and to have an open mind.

>>19286413
Some of these definitely seem more credible than others, but I'll definitely be taking a closer look at this chart - it seems like a great lace to begin.
>>
>>19286433
Hmm, interesting. No expectations? That sounds like an interesting approach. I think that taking this approach will help me remain unbiased as I try these techniques, so I'll take your advice. Thanks!
>>
>>19286440
>I want to experiment and record my progress almost like I would a scientific experiment. I want to achieve clear and tangible results, but I know that it is probably a very long road towards those sorts of results. I'm ready to do the same thing day after day without seeing results and not getting discouraged. I'm ready to do what it takes, and to have an open mind.
That, is practice.

Are you ready to experience things you can neither explain nor record, nor possible even *remember* clearly?

Are you ready to accidentally unlock something tomorrow, and not know how to shut it off?

Are you ready to jump between realities, never doing the same thing two days in a row and dealing with things you couldn't possible have imagined on your own?

Are you ready to close your mind when it turns out there were things you didn't know you weren't ready for?

This, is discipline.
>>
>>19286479

I definitely feel ready for those things, but I'm not sure I'll ever truly know if I'm ready until after its already happened. I know at least right now, if I'm not ready, I'm at least willing.
>>
>>19286498
>if I'm not ready, I'm at least willing.
That, is discipline.

>>19286363
>special abilities or perceptions
Mostly, the third eye stuff you're already familiar with on a cursory level involves astral projection and remote viewing. It requires a lucid mind or you'll just end up advancing your visualization abilities. This stuff is more on the perception side of things and doesn't involve your body at all.

As far as your body goes, there's healing, heat manipulation, the Siddhis, and possibly any number of undiscovered abilities that people were either too afraid or too distracted to learn.
>>
>>19286569
Interesting, I'll definitely check that stuff out!
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>19286372
I would read this comment about 10 times in the next few days of your research or practice. It has deeper meaning.

In seconding that, I would suggest looking into meditation that vibrates the larynx (in throat), and using the sensation and mindset that develops from that to notice your third eye.

I would also research what others and ancient sources claim about the third eye... perhaps not just in what it can do, but it's relation to other "special abilities"... or energy sources within the body.
>>
>>19286363
There are abilities that you can train, that are not utter bullshit. I was lucky to have studied Shaolin Kung Fu.

There is a lot of horseshit in there that isn't worth learning nowadays.

Iron body and iron palm are legit but come with risks. I have trained iron palm throughout my lifetime. You need to train it properly or you can cause serious joint problems.

I have a rather strange natural ability, that I can make my body extremely hot to the touch. I've made paper visibly begin to smoke with it. My girlfriend hates it at times because it sometimes happens without me realizing it.
>>
>>19286363

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R002000160011-2.pdf
>>
>>19286363
read My Big TOE by Thomas Campbell
>>
File: 1472245117660.png (166KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1472245117660.png
166KB, 1024x768px
>>19286363
>The dark room bullshit
And you want "special abilities" like that?, learn more, meditate more and stop believing new age garbage
>>
there is no secret cheat code to amplify your spiritual/energetic side.
this anon is correct >>19286372
you can not just unlock these capabilities. but just as you were born with the ability to walk on two legs, you didn't know about it at first, and had to learn/teach yourself to walk, just as you must with your energetic self.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.