[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alternative Earth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: AlternateEarth.jpg (39KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
AlternateEarth.jpg
39KB, 672x372px
Is there any portal in our planet to an alternative universe? I've been thinking of this a lot, I'm wondering what it's on an alternative reality and I wanna know if there is any portal or way in Earth to switch to another universe.
>>
>>19285855
there's a portal at the north pole that leads to the Berenstein Bears universe where 90% of the population are left handed
>>
There are a lot of ways, this just isn't the right place to search for it.
>>
File: imagesNH61Q9MY.jpg (4KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
imagesNH61Q9MY.jpg
4KB, 200x252px
>>19286655
>Exact same dubs responding to dubs.
>>
What you're looking for are called gateways. Places people often go missing near. Often seen as cursed, or haunted.

Looking for them isn't easy, and you probably won't even notice if you pass by one. The gateway will find you, not the other way around.
>>
There are an infinite number of dimensions in which Earth exists. You must understand that we as 3rd density consciousnesses can only navigate the universe using 4 dimensions.

3 spacial:
Length, width, height.

1 temporal:
Time.

3rd density consciousness can navigate the spacial dimensions however they want as long as it follows the laws of physics. However, they can only navigate time in a linear fashion.

A 4th density consciousness can navigate time in a non-linear fashion. In short, they can move forward, backwards, and side-to-side at will, jumping from one dimension to another, seamlessly, experiencing each moment in a new dimension based off of what possibility they want to become reality.
>>
>>19286743
I guess I forgot to mention how this answers your question. There are an infinite amount of Earths, one for each dimension, for each possibility of the events of time.
>>
whenever you develop a level or screen in a computer game, you must always leave a back button or exit method to leave the software or go back a screen, even a secret invisible button in a corner that only the developer knows. like imagine a piece of hardware with only a screen, keyboard and mouse, like a screen to a bank vault where you enter the password, the only screen that ever shows, one day you need to exit this screen and a developer or engineer comes and presses a pixel in the background and it brinfs up the admin menu, i believe reality is like a software screen and the developer or engineer is living here and it is impenetrable and impossible to exit unless you know how to access the random exit points that only engineers know about and no one could guess, like they just go into some random room, or street, and dislodge a rock or other random item and their screen peels from their eyes and theyre back in their real life, outside of earth
>>
>>19285855
>>19267374
>>
>>19285855
>>19285883
>>19286655
>>19286668
>>19286681
>>19286743
>>19286750
>>19286811
>>19287166
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tag9Pm3qtA
>>
>>19286811
pro-tip: meditation is the pause screen
>>
>>19285855
It's all quantum. The quantum state of anything is an infinite field of possibilities.

To change the bigger picture, to "switch universes" or to "alternate" earths, you need to manipulate the quantum state. Through consciousness, you "select" the possibilities you wish to manifest out from the Chasm of the infinite potential that is the quantum state.

You can't just leap from one dimension to another because it isn't separate, it is like a rainbow with each color merging into the next one at some undefinable point. As Empedocles says, "God is a circle. The center is everywhere and the circumference is nowhere."
>>
>>19286750
What about the dimension where there's two earths?
>>
File: egghead.jpg (25KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
egghead.jpg
25KB, 350x263px
>>19285855
You're asking quite a few questions in one, some of which you probably don't realize you're even asking.

First - are there alternate universes? The only real justification for the existence of other universes is the behavior of quantum particles that appear to act randomly once the probability field has collapsed, the idea being that the other possibilities in the probability field are what the field resolved to in other universes.

Second - assuming there are alternate universes, are they significantly different? If we go with the idea that the differences are the results of quantum events the answer is almost certainly no. Creating a situation where the results of a quantum event have a serious impact on events at the classical scale is rather convoluted, extending that to impacts people would be capable of noticing - let's just say it's incredibly incredibly INCREDIBLY unlikely

And finally - is inter-universal travel possible? Logically it would seem the answer is no, but there are theories that beyond the event horizon of a black hole is actually an entire universe (with its own black holes, fractal pattern). You could theoretically enter another universe by making it through the event horizon, though you would certainly die.

fun little thought experiment: if you ignore everything about physics and mathematics and just go on assumptions you can still find logical flaws with the idea of leaving a universe to enter a sufficiently different one. If there are infinite and sufficiently different universes AND universal travel is possible, where are all the travelers? You'd have an infinite amount of interuniversal travelers popping up all over the universe at every conceivable time. Therefore these two things (infinite and sufficiently different universes; interuniversal travel) are mutually exclusive.
>>
>>19287623
>asking the real questions.
>>
>>19287654
>If there are infinite and sufficiently different universes AND universal travel is possible, where are all the travelers? You'd have an infinite amount of interuniversal travelers popping up all over the universe at every conceivable time.

You raise an important question, but your conclusion is flawed: you are excluding the scenario wherein interuniversal travelers are unaware of the degree to which they are doing so. Also, you are assuming that the travel between universes would be disjunctive to the universe "into which" the traveler goes, but any such breach of universal law as that which would allow the sudden appearance of travelers would thereby make it incongruous with the universe in which you are aligned, so you would be unaware of its existence. This is not to say that there are those who aren't unaware of it, though, and for whom it is not a problem or incongruity.

Logic is incredibly useful for negotiating our way through this universe, but it also creates limits...
>>
>>19288525
OP is talking about an actual portal to traverse universes. one would hope a traveler would know what's happening if it's a defined point of entry

what you describe is more like mandela effect, where people switch universes frequently but the subtle changes are smallness enough they don't really notice
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.