[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I work at morgue in South Korea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 1

File: 20170222_190632~4.jpg (72KB, 592x580px) Image search: [Google]
20170222_190632~4.jpg
72KB, 592x580px
give me question
>>
>>19285643
have you seen any ghosts?
>>
no, I never see ghost.
>>
What's the saddest thing you've seen?
>>
Got any pictures?
>>
>>19285643
Have you ever seen the corpse of an attractive female and went like ''She's dead so it's not rape'' ?
>>
>>19285676
That's Henry Rollins Tom Waits story.
>>
Which Korea best Korea
>>
Which was the most disfigured/horrible corpse you have seen?
>>
Do you try and guess the penis size of some the dead guys? If so, how accurate are you?
>>
Do you bang the dead bodies?
>>
I apologize my terrible English.

umm... the best sad memory I think is that 17 years old school girl had killed by car accident.

Her legs was cryptically bended, but tragiccaly she had beautiful face.
>>
I never bang dead bodies.

But dressing off and wash corps is my job, so I see nude innumberable.
>>
I have read suicide is a big problem there, how many do you get at your morgue, and how do they kill themselves?
>>
hmm... there are 1~2 suicidal corps in one month.

Commonly they drink paraquat/a lot of Sleeping tablet/Acid, or try Bungy jump without a rope.
>>
I believe the guy is actually telling the truth
>>
>>19285951
you shouldn't
>>
>>19285759
>doesn't bang the dead bodies

why even make this thread
>>
>>19285996
Corpse fucking! That's what we're here for!
>>
>>19285643
How spiritual is South Korea?
>>
>>19286016
They catapult bodies to North Korea in hopes of reintroducing the population to the black plague.
>>
>>19285810
>or try Bungy jump without a rope.
I know this is in bad taste for me to say, but this is fucking kek worthy
>>
>>19286044
Accidental death adventures>>19286044
>>
I never bang the deads, but I know whom the corps fucker.

He is my colleague(3 years ago..), he told me that he occasionly pated and bang dead bodies.
>>
>>19286163
You should beat him up for being so weird.
>>
>>19286163
What's the most common cause of death you come across?
>>
>>19286163
That sucks that they are banging dead bodies on earth. :(
>>
>>19286196
That is beyond weird
Op, you should kick him in the balls
>>
What is the average age of the corpses you work with?
>>
Do morgues in South Korea have a plan for if North Korea attacks to deal with the extra bodies?
>>
>>19285688

? That"s a very common question actually
>>
>>19286038

Wait what ? no
>>
>>19286038

lol i was so stupid didn't realize you're obviously joking, but you never know people are weird
>>
the most terrible cause of ddath I saw was motocycle accident.

Him body was be devided 7~8 parts, and head never founded.
>>
난 거짓말 하지 않아.

이렇게 많은 사람들이 관심가질줄은 몰랐네ㅋㅋ lol.
>>
Have you changed since working there? Have your values changed? Have you become more desensitized to death? Do you value life any more than you used to? Which way do you like people better? alive or dead?
>>
Regarding your corpse-shagging coworker, you should prank him by hiring a hooker to play dead on him and make him shit his pants. Additionally you can fuck her after she's done.
>>
>>19286044
jumping off the bridge is one of the most common because they know it is a physical last act they will do. So whatever it may have been that lead them to jump, they know the fear of following through of walking to the bridge, climbing the rail guards, and then the moments of falling is more welcomed than what they have been enduring mentally/physically.
>>
Studying to become mortician.
Are Koreas current funerary practices similar to the western?
>>
>>19286432
not sure about Korea but there's a great Japanese movie about one of their morticians. wish i could remember the name of it.
>>
>>19286436
also, just going off that it seems that eastern practices are different than western. at least traditionally.
>>
>>19286436
Did you watch it?
>>
>>19286439
Ah. I'd expect it to be different traditionally. I'm just wondering if embalming is favoured there. Some cultures forbid embalming.
>>
>>19286442
yes. i'm 3rd gen jap so i'm a 100% america fuck yeah patriot but we watch eastern movies in my family. it's a somber but beautiful movie about death. not thriller exiting but i think it's pretty /x/. more of a slice of life about the mortician. live action, not anime.
>>
>>19286456
i don't remember if chemical embalming like we do here was done. it was mostly about ritual and respect. i'm about to go look it up, hold on.
>>
>>19285643
Do south koreans still believe in "fan death"? that shit is hilarious.
>>
>>19286471
ok, just a quick search but i think this is the one.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Departures_%282008_film%29
i remember it being a very somber and beautiful movie.
>>
>>19286484
I'll definitely watch it sometime. Interesting.
>>
>>19286432
Any tips for studying to be a mortician? I'm a senior in highschool (18) looking into it.
>>
>>19286495
please do and post your thoughts in the next /x/ movie thread we have. it's not scary but it has to do with dealing with real life death. it's been so long since i've seen it that i didn't remember it until your question about east vs. west mortuary practices.
>>
>>19286503
it's a trade sort of. you study it and get a job through connections. my uncle is a mortician. i'd try to study under him if he didn't live hundreds of miles away. here's a fun fact: since dead bodies tend to fill will gasses, they may expel them while dead. so the mortician has to "burp" the body before the funeral so that doesn't happen and freak people out. seen videos on youtube and it sounds fucking spooky. like a creepy howl of death as the gasses are expelled.
>>
>>19286503#

Study math passionately and read magazine about science(Physics, biology, etc...) : make your study at university more easily.
>>
>>19286503

Ahh... If you want to be just aundertaker, study about philosopy. It make your life as mortician better.
>>
>>19286354

umm... yea, now I am a Buddhist.
>>
>>19286252
>>19285643
Kick his balls OP! Do it!
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.