[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychic Stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (15KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
15KB, 1280x720px
Im a skeptic of the paranormal, ill admit, but ghost stories and psychic happenings do interest me. Have you had any recent psychic experiences? any future telling stuff? let me know
Ill start with a quick thing that sometimes happens to me.
Sometimes, when I dream, I get dreams of the future, but I know it is not deja vu because i can actually remember the dreams. The visions can be anywhere from tomorrow to years in advance. I'm still leaning twoards deja vu because my brain is just shit, but I dont really know. The visions have sort of stopped, but that might just be because of me staying up too late. The picture is just some spooky candle shit I found online.
>>
>be me
>7 years old
>be playing hide and seek with sister
>climb our room's closet
>find two boxes with what seemed to be computers for kids inside them
>get uber excited, tell my nanny
>she gets us out of the room
>next time I checked the closet, they were gone
>nanny told me that perhaps I had allucinated it
>me and my sister received said computers on Christmas
>I believed I had a premonition about those computers
>>
Weird coincidence, not sure

>Be seven
>Playing some n64 in my living room
>sudden urge to go to the basement and look in the pocket of a windbreaker I hadn't worn since I was 4 or 5
>no clue why, something says I have to check
>find two dollars
>>
I've never seen anything huge happen, but I predicted with tarot cards that my best friend would soon break up with his gf two days before they actually broke up. They only even told people they were dating a week later, I was just doing it as a hypothetical. I even got the reason right
>>
>>19285535
I experience vivid sleep paralysis where I feel like my soul is ripped out of my body and then transports to a dream-like realm. I've also experienced many hallucinations when sleep paralyzed. It used to scare me and I got night terrors, but I've learned to expect them now.
>>
>>19285535

This is overwhelming proof that psychic powers exist. Watch the whole video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnXwW4tz1ys&index=206&list=FLwkpoHLiqm5sgFliRA5eeYw
>>
>>19285579
>hide christmas presents in back of closet
>kids find em
>move them and pretend they were never there
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.