[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need to break two people up like yesterday. How do I do it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: break-up-biscuit.jpg (324KB, 1697x1131px) Image search: [Google]
break-up-biscuit.jpg
324KB, 1697x1131px
Need to break two people up like yesterday.

How do I do it?
>>
>>19285493
be an alpha male instead of a beta cuck
>>
>>19285507
i am female
>>
>>19285493
this is a pretty common request on /x/ should be pretty easy. first determine which of the two you want to remain friends with so you can comfort them for having a sexual deviant for a partner. Next, plant incriminating photos of your enemy having sex with horses and other animals in their bedroom. Step three is console your new love. Congratulations on your new relationship OP.
>>
Why do you give a shit?
>>
>>19285493
Why would you break other peoples relationships when you can just go and meet other people? What is your problem with them that that is your response?
>>
>>19285538
>>/r9k/

OP cast spell of breaking up you fucking moron.
>>
>>19285507
What is the alpha thing to do? Not being petty and moving one?
>>
>>19285520
then be an alpha female instead of a beta cuck, fucko
>>
>>19285545
>muh /r9k/ boogeyman
>>
>>19285538
Not breaking them up for myself. One half is abusive and I'm tired of seeing this shit play out. I am not romantically attracted to the person (or even the gender of the person) I'm trying to save.
>>
>>19285555
This, coming from the other side of the spectrum, if you feel this way he probably will be receptive but he would never reach out, us mean being more prone to pride
>>
File: IMG_7411.jpg (49KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7411.jpg
49KB, 500x479px
>>19285527
Hey look mom, a faggot.
>>
>>19285563
What we know so far
>OP is a female
>OP is lying to help us break up a couple
>OP is a lesbian
>>>19285558 is retarded
>>
>>19285577

not a lesbian

also related to the person i'm trying to save
>>
>>19285576
>Viewing 4chan with your mom
>>
>>19285581
>>19285577

>OP is into incest.
>>
>>19285493
maybe they're supposed to be together, even if it's bad, anon
>>
>>19285577
>>19285558 is right though.
>>
/x/ you are disappointing me. i didn't think i'd have to explain the situation to the judgmental grandmas just to get a decent fucking spell.
>>
>>19285600
Spells aren't real dude; that's for children, not grandmas.

If this emotional or physical abuse?
>>
>>19285607
physical. police have already been involved, but she has decided to stay with him because she is a jehovah's witness and beating your wife isn't a reason for a divorce.

i know spells aren't real, but at this point i can't do any thing else so it can at least make me feel like i'm doing something.
>>
>>19285563
so alpha up and fuck the abusive douchebag, you'll trash their relationship and your friendship w/the victim in the process

alternatively, get your victim drunk enough to hook up with someone else

alternatively, get your victim drunk and blow up snapchat with pics and vids of victim doing drunk-<gender> shit with <opposite gender>s

but honestly, if you're just trying to play the hero and you're not in it for yourself, you're better off just dgafing the entire situation; other ppls problems aren't yours, and your friend clearly doesn't think they're with someone too abusive to be with, for whatever reason
>>
>>19285584
>not viewing exclusively with mummy
NEW
E
W
>>
>>19285617
Holy shit dude that's some heavy stuff. I'm sorry to hear that. Domestic abuse is fucked up. Does she want to leave, aside from the fact her ideologies prevent her from doing so? I've had some luck with domestic violence shelters.
>>
File: 1498844329309.jpg (636KB, 1500x979px) Image search: [Google]
1498844329309.jpg
636KB, 1500x979px
>>19285617
Just because you want to be with this guy is no reason to ruin his current relationship.
>>
>>19285588
You got a lot a dubs there big guy
>>
>>19285633
i don't think she does. she is the type that always needs a man in her life. i think if she really wanted to, she wouldn't use her religion as an excuse.

anyway, i really didn't want to get into all the details. i just wanted something to make me feel better, not worse.

i'm sorry i posted this thread

thanks /x/
>>
>>19285640
Came to the wrong site sweetie bye now
>>
>>19285640
Fucking lame, good luck. I'm sure some people will see this thread and start doing some prayers or cast spells for you.
>>
Well, she is part of a pagan cult so she will have worse things coming in the future.

Get her drunk and pay a nigga to fuck her.

I forgot how would that fix the problem, but it was a good idea, I am sure you can figure out the answer.
>>
>>19285656
There's always someone.

Damn crazy people, can't see people happy.
>>
>>19285670
>not embracing pain
Have fun being reincarnated
>>
>>19285600
Just use a fucking sigil
>>
>>19285520
Hey :) better don't do that. Be an atractive woman. ANY man or woman you desire will react positively to an attractive woman. I speak from experience, I am in the process of seducing a gf who is in an unhappy relationship.

I want to be happy with this girl I love, and I hope the other boy finds love elsewhere, and I hope your heart's desire is met.

Sending love to all! :)
>>
>>19285548
Yes
>>
>>19285692
Finally. /x/ is really slipping tonight
>>
>>19285493
Even if I had a way to help, I wouldn't. Have you tried not being a shit person?
>>
>>19285822
>>19285724

>people who should really read through the whole thread
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.