[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranormal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3689.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3689.png
1MB, 640x1136px
so i saw this line in the sky and i started to take a video and when i did my phone started glitching which has never happend. ive taken videos after this and it hasnt done that. This line was completely black and was switling almost like a tornado and it cut straight threw all the clouds. Really intrested if you have a clue of why my phone fucked up or what that was in the sky
>>
>>19285313
nice glitch art
>>
File: IMG_3688.png (570KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3688.png
570KB, 640x1136px
Clearer view of the line
>>
>>19285318
No i have a video on youtube it flashes on my camrea one second its fine next that popped up.
>>
This isnt fake so if you are just gonna say that please just leave. If you have an idea of what this could be just let me know.
>>
Don't really care about the glitch, but that looks like the beginnings of a tornado.
>>
>>19285313
Might be HAARP, would also explain cellphone interference.
>>
Where do you live? That looks exactly like the missile test contrails I used to see back home.
>>
>>19285329
Post link or videos if you have them. Should've done that as soon as you made thread.
>>
Sorry it wouldnt let me post a video but here https://youtu.be/pQsCsHwLr6g
>>
>>19285324
>>19285349
>>19285429

Okay, I believe you, not sure what it is, but it doesn't look like just a cloud.
>>19285429
>>
>>19285429
Okay that confirms my suspicion. It looks so much like the Aegis missile contrails I used to see over the water.
>>
>>19285429
was this line moving at all, even slowly or just staying in place?
>>
>>19285313
Real MIB, UFO, big-hair-monsters (for all you Keel-sians out there) sightings/encounters often have electromagnetic/energy spectrum phenomenon that fuck up electronics and people (actinic burns, and so on).
>>
>>19285569
Yes the clouds were swirling almost like a tornado but it wasnttouching ground and there were no posting of tornados in my area they are rare and far fetched.
>>
>>19285566 where did you live? What were the missles?
>>
>>19285789
Hawaii. They were Aegis missiles fired during the testing phase of the Aegis Missile Cruiser.

I suspect that any surface-to-air missile above a certain size would make such a contrail. Maybe even an amateur chemical rocket of a large enough size.
>>
>>19287024
>>19285789
On second thought, since he said it was spinning then it's probably a funnel. Clouds can form funnels without touching down as tornadoes.

It makes me curious about where he lives though. Outside tornado alley? Much more suspicious. Inside tornado alley? Someone doesn't know their cloud formations.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.