[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pyramids Underworld

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

I wanted to continue the thread about Pyramids and the mysteries of what lies under them...

They found an underwold under the Pyramid of the Moon as well
>>
They
>>
>>19285249
I guess they means archeologists and scientists
>>
>>19285196

How about you post some links or or something next time so I don't have to take your faggy posts at face value
>>
>>19285332
I hear you. There you go

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/07/tunnel-pyramid-teotihuacan-Mexico-archaeology-spd/
>>
File: ucQR4Gp.png (2MB, 1298x908px) Image search: [Google]
ucQR4Gp.png
2MB, 1298x908px
>>19285196
Ever heard of the planetary grid?
>>
>>19285505
This is very interesting. Can you elaborate?
>>
File: RIExUw6.jpg (666KB, 1618x1000px) Image search: [Google]
RIExUw6.jpg
666KB, 1618x1000px
>>19285564
I'll try but I don't fully grasp the idea. Unified Field Theory is an attempt in physics to unify the infinate with the finate, to combine general relativity with eltromaganestism. Some people who study metaphysics try to explain consciousness as a result of Unified Field Theory. Think of your body as a collection of atoms or a collection of cells cooperating with each other and your conscious field is a result of that.
>>
>>19285564
Now everything in the universe has varying degrees of consciousness, including inanimate matter. And it goes from subatomic polarities to the polarity of the human body, to planet polarities, solar systems, galaxy groups polarities, supposedly even our universe has a polarity with another universe.
>>
File: polarity_pg72.jpg (31KB, 276x400px) Image search: [Google]
polarity_pg72.jpg
31KB, 276x400px
>>19285564
Earth has its own conscious field, people call it the Gaia Hypothesis, and this is represented in ley lines as a planetary grid. Being on one of these ley lines is suppose to be particularly good for conscious development. So throughout history, humans have built sacred sites on these powerful ley lines to unknowningly take advantage of it. Ley lines are also suppose to be places where a lot of weird paranormal stuff happens.
>>
File: jDwNWIRr.jpg (476KB, 1360x841px) Image search: [Google]
jDwNWIRr.jpg
476KB, 1360x841px
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2016/11/22/scientists-earths-magnetic-fields-carry-biologically-relevant-information-that-connects-all-living-systems/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_theories_of_consciousness
>>
>>19285564
Yes, Greenland is larger than South America and Africa, but it is not a continent.
>>
>>19285716
>Earth has its own conscious field

This is what timecube tried to explain to people who could read in between the lines.

>Gaia Hypothesis

Petrol is the Blood of the Planet. Mark my fucking words.
>>
Pyramids are just piles of rocks, constructed and shaped by people. The only 'mysterious' thing about them is the age, and it is very possible they are older than we think, started by some lost civilization and just continued by those we currently think originally built them.

Tunnels beneath? Sure, why not. I don't see what is so interesting about tunnels under pyramids, of course you would make some if you had this huge stone structure.
>>
File: #JesusDisagrees.jpg (81KB, 300x299px) Image search: [Google]
#JesusDisagrees.jpg
81KB, 300x299px
>>19287187
Tunnels are mundane by themselves, of course, not even a retarded autist like you would find a plain tunnel interesting. What is interesting is what the archaeologists find in the tunnels.

for example: loads of Mercury. now that is interesting. also artifacts, art and other clues about the lost civilization that built the goddamn things. what fucking neckbeard would not find that interesting. get the fuck out of here prick. take your hate straight to hell where it belongs.
>>
>>19287187
Kys
>>
>>19287217

such as
>>
>>19287437
Idols technology manuscripts...
>>
>>19285298
Those titles are anathema here, friend.
>>
>>19285505
>>19285564
>Take this image
>take image of flat earth
>compare locations of monuments of pic 1
>paste results :^)
>>
>>19287614
To me as well but that is who gets permission to explore those areas...
>>
>>19285706
>infinate
>finate
Are you 12
>>
>>19285196
Wow never seen a pic of a pyramid that shows a nice size relative to a human. It looks pretty impressive
>>
>>19285196
Interested to find out the true origins of the pyramids and ayy lmaos without getting derailed? Join this server https://discord.me/anufor
>>
>>19288486
Bump
>>
>>19287932
SOMEONE NEEDS TO DO THIS!!
>>
>>19289055
What is stopping you?
>>
uh no
>>
>>19289101
?
>>
>>19285196

two words....

ATLANTEAN COLONIES
>>
We should start roleplaying as pyramids.

>I'm sore
>The sand burns
>Why do people keep robbing me
>>
>>19285742
kek
>>
>>19286506
>implying every living thing has vertebrate like circulatory system
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.