[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Suicidal Sponge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Do you happen to know a show named Spongebob Squarepants? I sure do, in fact, it was one of my favorite hentais of all time, along with Family Guy and Boku No Pico. I was very excited when I heard they were going to release a pre-order VHS tape for Spongebob Squarepants, even though VHS died out decades ago, and I totally wasn't suspicious about it.

Then one afternoon, I was finally lucky enough to get a copy of this tape. It was just a blank VHS tape, but I decided not to question it, because i'm naive. I put the VHS tape into the DVD player and the episode started. This wasn't like any other episode, no-sirree, because it was just a black background with white text that reads "The Suicidal Sponge". But I decided to keep watching anyway, because if I don't watch it all the way through, then how will I be able to tell this made up story?

It cut to Spongebob, who was at the Krusty Krab. There, it showed Spongebob making the sound of cutting. Then a few seconds later, it was revealed that he was slitting his wrists. Patrick came to order a Krabby Patty. But it took forever to cook. "What's taking so long? I better check on Spongebob, since he is my best friend in the whole wide world," Asked Patrick. He walked slowly and let out a huge scream.

"HEEEEEEYYYYY PAAAATRRRIIIICCCKKKK! I'M GONNNNNAA RAAAPE YYYOOOOUUURR FAAAMIIILLLYY!", Said Spongebob in a creepy way. "NO SPONGEBOB! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME UNLESS WE ARE DOING IT AT MY PLACE!" Man. I was so scared, Spongebob had SUPER DUPER MEGA ULTRA HYPER REALISTIC EYES. He had the face of a scary chicken. And it was all red and black.

After watching the horrible tape, I hung myself and died.

THE END.
>>
k
>>
People here don't take creepypastas seriously and this is your fault.
>>
>>19285022
good
>>
>>19285022
Maybe it's because they aren't fucking real you dense cunt.

Think you OP for reminding us roleplay threads are fucking gay as fucking fuck.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.