[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/, i was using my phone casually earlier today and well now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

/x/, i was using my phone casually earlier today and well now i dont want to turn on my phone ever again. Truthfully.

you know those links that say shit like 'Download Now!' and shit like that? i was watching Aqua Teen Hunger Force on some dodgy streaming site and my finger slipped and tapped on this big, blue one with a red flashing border (all i can remember)

Ive accidentally tapped on one of these before and backed out, they usually send you to some garbage app and you can close it down again.

No fucking joke a message box of some sort appears with a bunch of numbers and symbols. I didnt even read it because it was flashing about but it had molimoli and '0.0.0.0' on it

Next thing that happens scares the living shit out of me, i press the back icon on my screen and it sends me back to the fucking pop up again, so i spam backspace, my phone then begins to lag/crash

The fucking screen goes black and pic related appears. It was a video, i dont know if it was live or not i dont fucking know but my palms are sweating typing thia shit this things face was shaking around the screen. Its eyes were so weird looking i had to look away from my screen. ive never had anythinf like this happen to me its so fuxking terifying to experience it man

I could hear like really low quality distorted tinny sounds coming from my phone it sounded like rustling or some shit

I took this ONE screenshot before it ended, i managed to connect my phone's hard drive to my pc to get the photo for you guys. you have no idea how bone-chilling it was plugging it in because i thought it could appear on my pc screen too

Should i turn my phone back on? Also WHAT THE FUCK IS IT?
>>
File: 20170713_022903.jpg (129KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
20170713_022903.jpg
129KB, 720x720px
I had this shit virus dude too but as a baby
>>
>>19284767
I'm afraid that your phone has aids
>>
>>19284767
Just dank virus memes bronon
Chill
>>
>>19284767
It's just a filter.
>>
Your phone got safe mode? And watch ATHF on YT, I'm pretty sure most of the episodes are there.
>>
>>19284767
I dunno but tires of this shit meme getting posted. This is the exact same thing that got posted a week or two ago just with a different image. Fuck off
>>
>>19286639
Tired* even
>>
>>19286645
This.Old shit thats reposted with a different pic. Fuck off.
>>
>>19284767
literally my mom's Snapchat filter
fuck outta here
>>
>>19284767
Are you home?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.