[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently cleaned out my attic...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

I don't want to sound like I'm telling one of those "hurr demon in attic xd" stories because they are told so much and so many are painfully fake, but I want to hear what you guys think. This isn't fake, and not exaggerated.

We recently cleaned our attic because my sister is moving back I, and we don't have a spare bedroom.

That was about a week ago, and every night since I've heard noises coming from the attic (She has not moved here yet). Mostly what sounds like a computer chord being dragged across the floor? It's hard to tell, but occasionally you'll here bangs and what sounds like boxes shifting.

I know it's not anyone in my house, because those stairs are particularly loud, and being that my bedroom is right beside them, I would know if someone came up or down. I have checked to see if anything has moved, nothing obvious seems to be different.

I would just pass it off as house noises, but isn't it strange that they only started after we donated/threw stuff out, and that they only happen at night?

pic unrelated, I just like the mountains
>>
File: 1482437986390.gif (185KB, 768x368px) Image search: [Google]
1482437986390.gif
185KB, 768x368px
It's gotta be a ghost. Ghost start by spooking you. Classic ghost. If you feel relaxed tonight, be afraid. Ghosts relax you after spooking you.

Gonna need to pray to ALL the Gods now.
>>
You could put a camera.

>>19284462
You just told that to another anon.
>>
>>19284468
It's still true!

Classic ghost behavior.
>>
>>19284435
Take it easy,its just a rat in the gap between the two boards of wood(attics typically have wooden floor)
I know it,the rats can make really loud noises in the wood, I know, I been through that,its just a rat.
>>
>>19284435
it's probably your sisters future demon making noises bleeding your family pocket.
>>
>>19284468
I'm broke though
>>
>>19284649
It's the fourth floor, how would rats get up there? No overhead trees or anything?
>>
>>19284754
Leave the cellphone or computer recording during the hours the noise tends to happen.
>>
>>19284760
The walls, open doors and stairs. It's definitely mice or rats. Could also be birds dragging shit around on the roof and gutters.

If it's ghosts, I would do some sort of banishing ritual or simply wait it out and have some fun being haunted. It doesn't sound like a malevolent spirit, just a disappointed one.
>>
>>19284796
Yeah I don't think it's ghosts. I don't think it's rodents because you don't hear them in the walls, you hear them on the floor itself. So idk I could be wrong
>>
Rat
>>
>>19284760
The noise might have always been there and was just muffled by the stuff in the attic, but it could also be a ghost.
>>
>>19284760
you can't be this retarded
how abut they used the stairs to get up there just like you did
>>
>>19284435
Hope you take it easy Op, is just a mice, if you still on doubt, check the time it starts, usually rats starts doing their shit like at 01:00-03:00
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.