[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 39

File: RAL7035.png (10KB, 750x499px) Image search: [Google]
RAL7035.png
10KB, 750x499px
I just got home. I called the cops about an hour ago and they have came and gone. I live on a 100 acre lot with a lot of forests that has been passed down by my family. Before i called them i was driving to my mail box which is about 50 acres away. I was getting out of my car and it is late still. I saw something walking slowly towards me and i assumed it was a fox as we have a lot of them and it was kind of difficult to see. I backed up and got in my car. Then when he got closer to the car i could see he was a light gray color with no fur and looked almost like a guy. He was on all fours. i drove off terrified. I called the police. They didn't seem to care and thought i was doing drugs. I'm not on drugs. They left and i'm home alone. I'm the only one living here and i cant sleep now and i though i would see if anyone had any ideas what it was.

The color was like this
>>
File: 1482437986390.gif (185KB, 768x368px) Image search: [Google]
1482437986390.gif
185KB, 768x368px
It's gotta be a ghost. Animals don't walk on four legs. Also, it's spooking you. Classic ghost.

Gonna need to pray to all the gods now.
>>
>>19284626
I'm not joking. I feel you are joking.
I know for a fact its not an animal. I've lived here for years and seen the weirdest things. The whole time i was around it i felt sick. The feeling left me after i got away from it. I don't know what it was but it wasn't an animal. It was like a alien. Not the average one that everyone talks about. One that looks different. It was not right. It smelt terrible as well. It was like a mix of the iron spell and like burn hair.
>>
>>19285115
Ghost alien then. Probably crash landed. That's Got to be it!
>>
>>
what happened to the pic???
>>
>>19285115
What region did this occur in?
>>
>>19285133
Wasn't it a way lighter shade?
>>
>>19285133
The photo is just some grey i pulled off the internet. I didn't take a photo. I was freaking out. That was the last thing i thought to do.
>>
>>19285140
No. It was about that. I mean it could of been different a bit but it was about that.
>>
This is what I'm seeing, wtf are you guys seeing?
>>
>>19285135
Florida
>>
>>19285151
Yeah. I don't have a photo. I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking of it as i was being chased by a crawling thing on the ground. I was terrified. I'm sorry.
>>
>>19285157
Oh my bad, was tripping for a min
>>
shot it
>>
>>19285170
I'd rather not go outside
>>
Go back out with a .45?
>>
>>19285176
I got a 12 gauge. That's all and i'm not leaving this house.
>>
What color are the eyes?
>>
>>19285193
I have no idea. It was dark. My headlights where on but pointed at the road. Not the place it came from.
>>
>>19284377
Its a tulpawalker , it can onlymbe killed with dragon dildoes and glitter. If left unchecked it will file fraudlent tax returns in your name ,usually causing an audit. Be careful op.
>>
File: 1489955441732.jpg (18KB, 460x289px) Image search: [Google]
1489955441732.jpg
18KB, 460x289px
I'm in Florida also. never heard of anything like that here, but have no reason to disbelieve.
The storms were bad today. Maybe the hail and lightning brought it out of it's typical areas and into yours.
Sounds like a mindfuck...
Good luck anon.
>>
>>19285157
Angler quality.
>>
>>19285226
We had rain too but not a lot. But if it brought it out. Out of what?? Where has this thing been? Has it been living near me this whole time??

I'm getting that same sickening feeling i had earlier.
>>
>>19284377
>100 acre lot
>mail box which is about 50 acres away
so, your property is 2x50 acres? nice try
>>
>>19285251
This is really freaking me out.
>>
Chupacabra
>>
>>19285257
Typical Florida land. Long, but so thin you can still have a neighbor on your damn doorstep.
>>
>>19285257
I'm in the back of the property. We have a couple house in the property but we live in the one in the back.. I'm sorry. 100 acres one way but that doesn't matter. I messed up. I'm freaking out.
>>
File: 1495301693689.png (441KB, 389x421px) Image search: [Google]
1495301693689.png
441KB, 389x421px
OP, would you take a stab at a more detailed description? I know you kind of described it in your opening post, but I'm curious.
I am also curious as to what insight your dreams may bring this week.
You HAVE to be processing the mild shock, and I'd bet your 'mindbrain' can give at least SOME sort of feedback.
>>
>>19285268
Lived in that shithole for a year, can vouch for that.
>>
>>19285257
He was like a guy. Imagine a guy who walks on his hand a feet. Not knees. His but was in the air. He kind of chased like a chimp would but he had no hair. He smelt like iron and burn hair and was a grey color. It was like something out of a horror film. I dont know what else i can say. I turn and ran and got in my truck and hit the gas. He had gotten pretty close once i was in the truck and i got that description i just sent to you.
>>
>>19285294
Its nice land but its away from people. It was nice land. I'm never going back into my woods
>>
I'm getting that sick feeling really bad all of a sudden. I want to put away the though that maybe this thing is near by....I'm wondering if it followed me home. I locked all my doors. This has become kind of therapy. Keeping me form going crazy over this.
>>
>>19285421
Nah... too late to keep sane. You are seeing naked grey dudes.
>>
>>19285466
i know.
I'm tempted to go outside and get a photo or shoot it. But i'm also terrified and i don't want to die.
>>
>>19285476
Everybody dies... not everyone goes batshit in the woods! Get to it
>>
>>19285482
I'm in my house. I will stand on the porch and look for him if i find the nerve to do it but i will not go into the woods at all.
>>
>>19284377
Acre is not a unit of distance.
wtf anon its not really even something that can be sort of used like one its shaped like a rectangle.
>>
>>19285115
It was a crack alium
>>
>>19285499
It use to be bigger but half was sold and the land has been passed down for years. We rent out the other houses on the property. The rest is not taken care of at all. Some guy said he would make it into a farm and that was a couple years ago.
>>
>>19285501
What?
>>
File: dover-demon.jpg (12KB, 204x248px) Image search: [Google]
dover-demon.jpg
12KB, 204x248px
>>19284377
It sounds like the Dover Demon to me.
>>
>>19285543
...Thanks for the visual...
>>
leave out milk for the elves
>>
>>19285543
He didn't have a big head. It was normal size. I didn't see much of his face but i saw the top of his head which was not oversize.
>>
Do you own a video camera? Have a laptop with a webcam? Can you take a picture of the inside of your house?
>>
>>19285586
I have my phone but it will take a second to get the photo onto my computer. I have to email it to myself. Hold on
>>
File: 1499917619505.png (384KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1499917619505.png
384KB, 600x800px
Like this?
>>
Oh shit I know what that is. Saw it once at night at my family farm, also in Florida. Grey man on all four. We found our dog dead and bloodied in the morning.

Do NOT stay there. You are in danger.
>>
>>19285625
That is a bird.

You should check the windows before going out OP, he may be already outside, you said the property is a long and thin straightline so it shouldn't be hard for it to get to your house even if it didn't want to.
>>
>>19285625
No. Not at all. I feel like non of you are taking this seriously. I'm freaking out here and on my computer when maybe i should call the police again but i don't want them coming all the way down her again and get mad when they cant find anything a second time.
>>
>>19285641
Man. You don't understand how terrified i am.
I have my sons old mustang but the engine dies quite often because there is dirt in the gas tank that clogs the engine and i parked my truck outside and ran inside instead of putting it in the garage. I don't want to risk the car breaking down. Id rather be here than out there and i don't want to run to my truck.
>>
If you provided a picture of the inside of your house, then this would be more believable.
>>
File: owls-without-feathers-17.jpg (48KB, 700x442px) Image search: [Google]
owls-without-feathers-17.jpg
48KB, 700x442px
>>19285645
whats the part of the drawing that fit?
Ive draw a bird-like creature not casually
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (482KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
482KB, 2448x3264px
>>19285586
Its pitch black
>>
>>19285679
Non of those. It was like a guy not a bird
>>
>>19285691
Height? 5' - 6'?
>>
>>19285641
I don't think he is getting in. We have the storm proof windows with the strong glass for hurricanes and we have the storm proof door so we have like 3 deadbolts on it. I am till worried though.
>>
>>19285715
I have no idea. I didn't get a good enough look at him.
>>
>>19285661
This thing had incredible strength. Our dog was a german shepherd, found it almost ripped in half. If you're feeling the sickness, he's probably close, watch the doors and windows closely.

In what part of Florida are you? This happened in Calhouln
>>
>>19285733
I'm just outside of Glen Ridge. Near the old railroads than use to be active a long time ago.
>>
I'm sorry guys. They called my parole officer and he forced me to start taking my medication again. Sorry for wasting everyone's time.
>>
>>19285755
?? wtf
Stop that. That's not me. That's some other user. I'm not fucking around. I'm held up in my house scared half to death and your going to pull that shit.
>>
>>19285766
Use a tripcode.

>>19285642
>tfw no reply
>>
>>19285774
? I have only used 4chan to view stuff. I don't know how to do stuff on here.
>>
I can give you some advice if it chases you and you're on foot. Don't try to out run it. Quadrupeds have bipeds beat on speed. Instead, try to find a place to hide, maneuver through tight/odd angled areas, and try to remember that it can probably grab you. Avoid loose clothing.
>>
whatever it was, it's not going to survive a shot

do you live alone? you type like an actual middle aged man
>>
>>19285785
Man thanks but i'm not leaving this house.
>>
>>19285778
Type in your name, then a hashtag followed by a word, or something to act as a password.
>>
>>19285790
I'm 32. I have 12 gauge. I could shoot it and i'm sure it would end it right there but i'm not walking outside with that thing if i don't have to.
>>
>>19285794
The advice applies if it gets in too. Also make a bolt for the car if that wasn't an obvious decision.
>>
>>19285801
Like Pulse#Password In the same field??
>>
>>19285806
If you don't kill it, it will be there tomorrow. And the day after.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (5KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
5KB, 320x180px
It's 00:22 now at op' s house.
The whole night, oh fuck
>>
>>19285816
Yes
>>
>>19285816
Yes.

Also, the closest thing to what you described is the dover demon. It only appeared for a few days and never appeared again after that. Even if it's something else the physiology is similar, so I recommend you read into it.
>>
>>19285766
You could post your GPS coordinates, if you go missing or somehow get killed, it should make the news. We will be able to connect the dots at least.

On the other hand, if you have weapons, keep a loaded pistol/revolver on a thigh holster and keep a loaded shotgun on you at all times.

In addition, keep lighted candles in strategic parts of the house in case your electricity goes out and flashlights stop working.

Brew yourself coffee and stand watch, ask for someone to come to your house in the morning for whatever.

It sounds like you don't have dogs. Get a couple tomorrow. They can serve as alarm bells (keep them inside the house) and at the very least they will keep you company. A lonely person thinks up crazy shit sometimes.
>>
>>19285831
I'm not going anywhere and i work from home so i have no need to walk out of this place. If its bad enough i will call the police if i specifically see it again. I just feel sick right now but i don't know if i'm traumatized or if its near by but i don't want to walk outside and take the chance its not here.
>>
File: DoverDemonBartlett2.jpg (52KB, 304x386px) Image search: [Google]
DoverDemonBartlett2.jpg
52KB, 304x386px
Holy shit
>>
>>19285843
This is good advice.
>>
>>19285843
I'm not going to post my gps locations to the internet but ill send my nebor a message. He dosen't live next to me but ill ask him to come over in the morning.
>>
Any update?
>>
>>19285856
It is good advise though. Thank you
>>
File: rake.jpg (20KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
rake.jpg
20KB, 500x420px
Did it look like this?
>>
>>19285867
Not really. Nothing has happened in a while. I'll be right back. I'm going to take his advise and lit a bunch of candles and get the generator ready in case i need it. I keep it inside and after this trust me. That's where is it staying.
>>
Live stream you going into the woods we'll protect you

Also /x/ needs a fucking spoiler I hate looking at spoopy images without warning
>>
>>19285226
this image is hilarious
>>
>>19285880
not really. I've seen that photo many time. Its similar but its not as skinny and it walks on its feet and hands. That looks like its on it knees.
>>
>>19285886
I don't know how to do that /x/
and fuck now. I'm not going outside. Especially not the woods.
>>
>>19285904
In the morning, go to exactly where you saw the thing and look at the ground to see if there were unusual footprints or whatever, if it didnt rain that is. Maybe try trace where its been moving with its footprints
>>
>>19285909
Its not raining. Its not suppose to rain so once my nebor comes over ill go out there and see if there is anything there.
>>
Ah shit sorry mate. That was me. I tend to do a lot of ectasy late at night, end up painting myself, and running around on all fours - in rural areas.
>>
>>19285933
This is not fucking funny. I'm sitting in front of my computer trying to stay sane.
>>
must've been a dolphin
>>
honestly, I'd hole up until morning, get your nearest neighbor to drive over, get in their car and get off the premesis. bring your laptop/phone/essentials in a backpack, figure things out from a dif location.
>>
File: Vinson_SF_Bay.jpg (921KB, 4368x2912px) Image search: [Google]
Vinson_SF_Bay.jpg
921KB, 4368x2912px
>>19285898
People in Florida release all kinds of wild animals they kept as pets because they can't care for them, and this could be one of them. Without a picture of what you saw, there isn't much that can be done in helping you understand what you saw/experienced. Maybe you can use google to look for images of creatures that have the same body shape and images of creatures that have similar head/face shapes in order to narrow it down.

Going further here, if you live in the middle of a rural property, you may consider investing a few hundred dollars for a security system that records movement outside your house. You setup a few cameras outside under the roof lips looking outward, and every time there is movement they will activate and record in infrared (they have projectors to see in the dark through reflection). A computer system inside the house in a closet keeps it running, and you can rig it to a solar panel in the roof and a battery bank to keep it working longer in case of power blackouts.

This is just a simple security measure in any case and it will serve as a deterrent and a means for you to see outside at night, and as a record if something happens. Admitting of course that you will probably never see this creature again, but it could prove useful against human beings that may have ill intentions towards you or your property. You may also consider always carrying a gun with you when alone in the countryside. You never know what manner of crazy shit other people could bring on you.
>>
>>19285947
We have a security but my sister had the house remodeled and she wanted to run the wiring through the walls and half way through she changed her mind so its siting there but its nit wired so it dosen't work. I don't have solor panels though. She moved to Oklahoma.
>>
>>19285939
I think youre telling the truth, judging by the way you respond and the feel of the conversation.

Might I suggest putting up cameras inside your house that record outside your house just in case anything is "following" you.

How big was this thing? Did you feel malice or was the atmosphere neutral, I mean of course I know you felt fear but did you feel threatened in any way? Was it cold? (not just the temperature, unusually chilling)

Id be shitting my pants too.
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2418549/Tarzan-monkeys-Florida-number-1-000-introduced-74-years-ago.html
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (62KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
62KB, 1920x1080px
Something like this?
>>
>>19284377
I believe what you're going through, OP.

I think you can surmise this thing is supernatural in some regard.

If such is the case, it can likely sense heavy emotions like fear. It might even feed off if them. I would suggest making whatever preparations you feel could be done in the moment, and then clear your mind. Relax. Understand your thoughts manifest around you. If you think nothing but fear, you will get a reason to be afraid.
>>
>>19285970

With adrenaline rushing through your system, your brain doesn't work the same way. He could be mis-remembering what he actually experienced. Maybe it was a deer, a pet monkey, a large dog, a whacked out naked meth addict or even a wild pig.
>>
>>19285970
I want to get a full fetched security system now. I didn't feel cold but i felt sick when it was near me but then again that could be from trauma. It was a good size. Around the size of an full grown average man. I don't know height because he never stood up. It felt clear. I looked up malice because i had never heard that before and honestly I don't know. I don't know what that would feel like. I'm scared shitless if that explains anything. I feel like it wanted to kill me.
>>
>>19285115
>grey skin
>burning metal smell

Someone post the countless /k/ green texts please
>>
Did it chase you when you drove off? Also, you might have crossed this thing while it was moving along its territory, considering you a threat it chased you off.
>>
>>19285995
I have no idea. That is always a possibility and i will never rule out the sane answers but i am explaining what i remember. That's all i can really say. without a photo i cant really give you any real proof. I'm sorry.
>>
Chase after your car I mean?
>>
>>19285995
Agree, but usually adrenaline kicks in after a few seconds not immediately, I am confident he first didnt understand what he was seeing then maybe a few fraction of seconds later he panicked, so if he can just think back to before he panicked he could find something out.

>>19285999
>Didn't feel cold
Most likely something not maliciously paranormal then, according to most cases when something paranormal malicious entity occurs it gets very cold

>Feel sick
Yeah thats probably from the trauma

>I feel like it wanted to kill me.
Yes thats literally malice, jesus fuck thats scary then
>>
>>19286009
I don't know. It was dark. I couldn't see behind me. It walked to my driver side door but i hit the gas. I didn't think it followed me buy i got a sick feeling soon after i got home so i assumed it was near by but i have no idea. Its always possible that he isn't here but i don't really want to take that chance.
>>
>>19286024
How far is the location between where you saw it and where you live?
>>
>>19286020
I'm trying all i can to agree with you and change my mind set that this thing is not trying to kill me and that its all from trauma but i cant do it. I feel like it is circling my house waiting for me but i don't know for sure.
>>
>>19286027
Its probably a 3rd of a mile. I don't know. I'm dyslexic. I don't know distance. That's why i said acres at first because that's all i have been told.
>>
>>19286024
by the sound of it, it looks like it was chasing you off its territory, if it didn't immediately follow you. But you should stay vigilant throughout the night, depending on if its a animal or crypted.
>>
>>19286039
Like. I can't convert it and when i go online i get confused online. Just convert 50 acres to miles. Maybe you will understand better than i will.
>>
>>19286045
Yeah. I'm hoping. The only reason i'm still talking on this threat and not walking around my house is because this is like my human contact so i don't go insane.
>>
File: txH5t8q.png (342KB, 442x483px) Image search: [Google]
txH5t8q.png
342KB, 442x483px
>>19284377
A hairless bear maybe.
>>
>>19285115
Smells of burning metal are usually linked to skin walkers/fleshgaits
>>
>>19286032
also you need to calm yourself, you are going to freak yourself out to death. first you need to rationalize the experience, next you need to get off the computer and check all entrance ways into your home, that being windows and doorways. You need to plan a way to get out if you need too, and places you can hold up in.
>>
>>19286057
No. That's not it. I can say that with confidence. It was not that big.

>>19286063
That does not make me feel any better.....Those are the one creature that terrifies me the most.
>>
>>19286072
I'll do that real quick but i'm coming back in a couple minutes.
>>
>>19286075
You said you had a 12 gauge, that should be able to kill either one.
>>
>>19286063
no, skin walkers take the form of animals , but flesh gates on the other hand try to lure you into the woods by using calls. this sounds like a rak or a animal.
>>
>>19286092
this. hope you know how to use it OP.
>>
>>19286092
Okay. I'm all good and yeah. I have been hugging that gun for the past hour or however long its been. I'm a good shot but its a 12 gauge. It doesn't matter.
>>
>>19286097
Flesh gate? Explain and please don't send a photo. I'm getting tired of seeing all this stuff. Its freaking me out.
>>
>>19286107
you said you had a bunch of land, right? pay me a bit and give me a place to stay and i'll be you're land's caretaker. i ain't afraid of no spoop.
>>
>>19286097
I know they are different, that's why there is a / between the two.
>>
>>19286115
it's a lame ass name for monsters that live out in nature and mimic humans. tries to kill them and take their form.
>>
>>19286117
I use to. Its not a lot anymore and no. But i'll probably sell this and move after this is over.
>>
it's raining now op?
>>
>>19286124
...excuse me...Fuck no. this is not right. what the hell.
>>
>>19286130
No. Its not suppose to rain either.
>>
File: concerned army man.jpg (8KB, 149x163px) Image search: [Google]
concerned army man.jpg
8KB, 149x163px
>>19286137
Status update

Any strange noises or anything? Feeling any better?
>>
>>19286129
damn, too bad. i've lived innaghetto before so this thing doesn't seem too bad.
>>
>>19286142
No. Its really quiet. I'm starting to calm down but a grown man running inside his house almost in tears worried he is going to be ripped open by some monster in the woods is something i needed time to get over. I'm more alert i think now. As in i can focus more now.
>>
>>19286115
Unlike "goat men" and "skin walkers", flesh gates are cryptids that steal the form of humans they have supposedly have killed. they are able to mimic human speech patterns. They normally found in tails involving a group of people when either someone hear a call from the woods or a extra person sneaks there way into said group, but again these are all urban legends.
>>
>>19286159
Oh. I like urban legends because most of the time they are not true. But its still scary,
>>
>>19286115
Some get this man one of the countless green texts
>>
>>19286115
You know, fleshgaits.
They smell like blood and pennies and shit (literal shit), they mimic humans (up to the point of actual shapeshifting) to separate you from the group if necessary, then eat you alive and take over your life, pretending nothing happened.
This one didn't seem to give two shits about you though, it'd be a lot more scary if it wanted to kill you.
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>19286171
Yeah. Like i said. I'm calming down. I haven't heard anything.
>>
If you don't want to give us the exact coordinates of your mailbox, at least post the general location.
State & county.
>>
File: 427075.jpg (51KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
427075.jpg
51KB, 500x281px
>>19286140
so u're far from Glen ridge
>>
>>19286171
from his story it sound like a "goat man"
>>
>>19286178
I did. Outside of Titusville.
>>
>>19286165
i have another question op, how long has it been since you saw this thing?
>>
>>19286191
not Glen Ridge?
>>
>>19286192
I don't know. I started this thread like 20 min after i got home. An hour and a half maybe. I haven't been keeping track of time
>>
>>19286187
description wasn't clear enough. didn't sound like it though. chupacabra maybe?
>>
>>19286199
you made this thread 7 hours ago.
>>
>>19286185
Dam it. I was on titusvilles thing because someone told me to go meet up there...I'm outside of glen ridge. I'm sorry. I'm losing it. This is the second time i have messed up.
>>
>>19286206
I did? Shit. I'm losing it.
>>
>>19286199
i think you going to be fine.

>>19286200
have there been any chupacabra reports in Florida? I am not familiar with Florida urban legends.
>>
>>19286213
i used to hang out with a puerto rican who's family claims that the have them there. i'm in the western US and the hispanics here say they are here too.
>>
>>19286213
I have no idea. I don't keep up with this and i don't know how to find that out. Do you know? I didn't believe in ghost and paranormal shit but i'm rethinking everything.
>>
>>19286220
thats why we need the wall, to keep out those dirty chupacabras

>>19286221
the one well known story out of Florida is the "skunk ape" the big foot of the Florida everglades
>>
>>19286221
Are you feeling better than you did before?
>>
>>19286233
that's the real reason he wants to build it. hope it's yuge.
>>
File: mmm.png (46KB, 624x226px) Image search: [Google]
mmm.png
46KB, 624x226px
OP wtf!?!?
>>
>>19286236
Yeah. Way better than i was. Thank you. everyone. Thank you a lot. I Its 12 now. Midnight. My nebor said he would be her around 9 in the morning. I told him it was urgent but i didn't tell him anything else
>>
>>19286243
I know. We already discussed this
>>
>>19286248
>12 midnight.
no it isn't. it's 11pm pacific time here in the west. you're more than a single time zone away if you're really on the other side of the country.
>>
File: alien trip.png (490KB, 531x453px) Image search: [Google]
alien trip.png
490KB, 531x453px
>>
>>19286248
It's 2 in Florida ...
I was sp00ped but knowing OP is larping means i can sleep now
>>
>>19286255
Its 12. My watch and computer says 12 and its set to my time. I'm sure of it
>>
>>19286248
It's 2am in Florida. You said you're dyslexic so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

My boyfriend saw a big scary grey wolf thing driving on the roads in st Augustine once, did the creature look wolfish at all?
>>
>>19286249
ooook op
>>
nice try OP, but you just got called out on multiple counts. D+ for effort. at least it wasn't as gay as that vampire thread.
>>
>>19286259
it's exactly 10:59:10 by my watch and computer. all the way across the country.
>>
>>19286259
It's not 12 bub. In the same TZ it's 2
>>
>>19286264
Its Fucking 12!!! I know what i saw. I know what time it is. I'm not a fake. I've been sitting here for the past hour trying to not cry and worried half to death that i'm going to die
>>
i had fun in this thread. someone should stard a general cryptids thread. Where we can discuss about the most known and unknown cryptides that inhabit our immeasurable planet.
>>
>>19286270
Its 1:10 in the morning dumb ass. Nice try. Stop trying to fake being me.
>>
>>19286270
post pics. my watch and computer are both updated by two different internet networks. they read less than a minute apart.
>>
>>19286287
...Hold on. Let me get my phone out again so i can email myself a photo again.
>>
>>19286270
Why'd you stop using tripcode? It's 2 est, you made this thread around 7 est
>>
File: IMG_0925.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0925.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>19286287
>>
don't surrend op!
>>
File: mangy_bear_PGC[1].jpg (25KB, 302x243px) Image search: [Google]
mangy_bear_PGC[1].jpg
25KB, 302x243px
>>19286270
>larping this hard

if you really saw what you saw, you saw a black bear with mange.

if you made up the story, wow, how original. more skinwalker shit.
>>
>>19286293
just sceenshot it into your gallery.
>>
>>19286293
>>19286296
Oh okay that's what I thought was happening
>>
>>19286300
/thread
>>
>>19286285
/x/ regulars are too stupid to notice the tripcode was missing.

And trust me when I say stupid, they are really stupid.
>>
File: unnamed (1).jpg (788KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).jpg
788KB, 2448x3264px
>>19286304
There
>>
>>19286317
This is the second time someone has faked being me. I got paranoid and ran around my house real quick
>>
>>19286285
Fuck off namefag
>>
>>19286333
...Okay.
>>
File: marine looking out window.jpg (192KB, 989x1536px) Image search: [Google]
marine looking out window.jpg
192KB, 989x1536px
>>19285806
shoot the fuck out of it! 'Merica bitch! The worst that can happen is you die, but at least you'd die like a man.
>>
>>19286322
You should go to bed, if it hasn't done a shit in 8 hours you should be safe.

And believe me, the regulars in this board are really stupid, some believe the Earth is flat.
>>
Time for sleepy sleeps
>>
>>19286322
Yeah i also think it should be clear for you to sleep, check out the place tomorrow and start a thread op.
>>
>>19286340
the worst that can happen is a endless torture from a pinhead -like creature. death's better
>>
>>19286340
>implying that there's no men left in any other country.
not saying your wrong though.
>>
I'm still here btw Op. Just lurking.
>>
>>19286171
>I wouldn't worry about it.
t. skinwalker
>>
File: afraid.jpg (10KB, 236x222px) Image search: [Google]
afraid.jpg
10KB, 236x222px
>waiting for alien invasion
still here too Op
>>
>>19285152
Crackhead saw your lights and got down to avoid being seen.

Case closed
>>
>>19285268
Father owns 4 acres here in arkansas its like that as well. long and thin, shit sucks cause you can see and hear the neighbors behind a row of trees 2 thick.
>>
>>19284377
It's either the Rake or Filthy Frank shooting a new video with a new lycra
>>
I'm going into the woods to take a photo and shoot it. My nebor said something got in the old barn that was left on the property. It trashed the place. If i find it ill post a photo. I should be back in at least 4 hours. He i letting me hunt on his property too.
>>
>>19287463
It was nice knowing you OP
>>
>>19285152
>>19286764

Well it's Florida, so probably meth but yeah.
>>
>>19285320
Why didn't you try running it over? If you were freaked I understand but if you see it again you should defo do that mate.
>>
>>19287463
Any updates, OP? How bad was the damage?
>>
Way back in the beginning of this thread I suggested you go out with a .45 then left. I eagerly await your return OP
>>
>>19284377
there are plenty of wooded areas in florida? which one was this? sugarmill woods? something similar? deliver
>>
Oh well, OP died.
>>
>>19287898
I'm not dead. I scouted the woods and didn't find anything. It wasn't suppose to rain till tomorrow but we got a bit of rain but not enough to normally cover anything up. the ground at the mail box was clear. There was nothing there. It looked untouched. My nebor drove around his property and we couldn't find anything. No marking but the weird thing is we couldn't find any animals either. Not a single deer or bird. This place use to be full of deer and birds but nothing.
>>
>>19287975
damn daniel
>>
>>19285482
Kek
>>
>>19286798
Got nothing to do with being thin cause it's only four acres. Your fatass could run the perimeter of those four acres and hardly break a sweat that's how small four acres is.
>>
>>19285523
a crack alium.
the smell was it smoking crack
>>
>>19288102
Oh. Maybe. It definitely sound more rational.
>>
File: image.png (578KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
578KB, 1136x640px
>>19284377
>my mail box which is about 50 acres away.
Daily reminder that an "acre" is a measurement of area, not a measurement of distance.>>19286039
>I don't know distance. That's why i said acres at first because that's all i have been told.
Also, reminder that you must be 18 years of age to post on 4chan
>>19286048
>Just convert 50 acres to miles.
What?
>>
>>19288183
Thank you, now please go back to /pol/
>>
File: 1497483567190.jpg (12KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1497483567190.jpg
12KB, 320x180px
¿¿¿¿¿¿¿
>>
File: 1495914369099.jpg (6KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1495914369099.jpg
6KB, 320x180px
¿?¿?¿?¿?
>>
File: Mannegishi.jpg (320KB, 900x1135px) Image search: [Google]
Mannegishi.jpg
320KB, 900x1135px
>>19284377
Mannegishi
>>
>>19285320
Best guess is it was some type of animal that was either struck by lightning or had all its hair burned/electrified off in some way. Would explain the odd color, body, and odor.
>>
>>19284377
Pukwudgie
>>
File: 1499940625401.jpg (21KB, 400x378px) Image search: [Google]
1499940625401.jpg
21KB, 400x378px
Goatman? Don't they smell of pennies and blood, crawl on all 4s, and mess with perception or something?
>>
>>19284377
Ebu Gogo
>>
Photo and videos NAO!
>>
>>19285222
Fucking Savages...
>>
File: 16011601.jpg (8KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
16011601.jpg
8KB, 231x218px
>op is scared af during the whole thread
>decides to get out
>gets back
>suddenly he completely changes atitude
>"meh, it was nothing, it's all cool now, nothing to see here"

Gu..guys? Did the monster finally get him?
>>
>>19288806
I realized that, but it may be for the best if we pretend everything is fine.
>>
>>19288806
Haha op is fine. Monsters can't use computers. Op can tell you that.
>>
>>19288932
t. skinwalker
>>
>>19286075
it could have been a baby hairless bear
>>
File: IMG_6918.jpg (32KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6918.jpg
32KB, 320x320px
>>19287975

OP is dead for real this time
>>
>>19287975
FFFF
F
FFF
F
F
F
>>
File: 1466764002526.jpg (36KB, 478x640px) Image search: [Google]
1466764002526.jpg
36KB, 478x640px
>>19288806
that last post sure did have better grammar, spelling and punctuation than his previous ones...

>skinwalkers have better sentence structure than most /x/ posters
>>
File: IMG_0242.jpg (26KB, 480x424px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0242.jpg
26KB, 480x424px
>>19289215
>>19288806
>>
>100 acre lot with a lot
>>
What size was it? animals with bad case of rabbies can get really scary looking
>>
>>19284377
>I live on a 100 acre lot

>eyeroll
>>
>>19285801
>hashtag
lol It's called a pound sign if you're over 18
>>
>>19291540
What the fuck no it's not
>>
>>19291541
wow wait i remember it too wow mandala affect guise?? wow messed up
Thread posts: 239
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.