[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrote this for a thread that died

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 34

File: image.jpg (253KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
253KB, 700x933px
>http://holytext.org/mark-of-the-beast/
>A lot of people believe in the sethite theory, but that makes no sense at all for numerous reasons and reading Job, makes it clear it was not humans but angels. I will do a blog post on why Genesis 6 is speaking of fallen angels and referring them to as the sons of God instead of it being humans

The Nephilim were literal sons to the Elohim, and this reveals one of the reasons the Elohim made Eve - they desired women to dominate.

>I believe the angels not only mated with women but with animals too, they didn’t just have intercourse but they used science to mix certain genes with each other

Firstly, this is absolutely true. Secondly, this illustrates how the Elohim relate to their creation - they embrace it sexually. Note how they didn't seduce Adam, but Eve - because the Elohim are more interested in a sex object than a gardener.

Curiously, despite accusations of sexism, the Bible begins with a story in which a woman is the main protagonist. Her foil is a serpent, who is himself an Angel. Adam's job seems to be nothing more than a random name generator for animals, and even when he's placed in charge of Eve, she's still the star of the show.

Exactly where Cain and Seth got their wives is a debate. The women could have been pre-Adamites, Adam's first wive Lilith or his second unnamed wive, or they could have mated with animals. Another option is that they mated with hermaphroditic Angels, and these Angels later bred with their own human daughters to create the Nephilim.
>>
File: image.jpg (189KB, 921x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 921x1280px
>The fallen angels mixed with humanity and everyone except for Noah and his family were corrupted genetically

On the contrary - the Elohim bred only with the children of Cain (Red,) leaving Seth (Black) pure Adamite. The Cainites built the city of Enoch, and were protected first by the promise of the Elohim that anyone who hurt a Cainite would suffer 7 times worse in retaliation, then protected by a promise of 70 times retaliation.

One of Cain's descendents was named Enoch - however, it's generally agreed that this isn't the Enoch who became Metatron. So, we have three instances of Enoch - Enoch the Cainite, Enoch the city, and Enoch the Sethite. The crime of Enoch the Sethite was to worship or consort with Angels, and his punishment was transformation into an Angel - in fact, the highest of all Angels. Later, King David would acquire his magic by consorting with Angels.

From this, we can invent a new term - 'Enoch-im,' or Enochim. That Enoch the Sethite was taken and not a Cainite suggests that he had Angelic blood, which came from post-Seth intermarriage with Angels. Seth's mother must therefore have been Angellic, since the Bible records Enoch's father as Jared and his mother as Baraka, daughter of Rasujel - Rasuj-El. Jared was in turn the great grandson of Enos - Enos, Enoch. Another version could be 'Eno-El.'

According to Islam, Satan (Who took the form of a crane) refused to prostrate before Adam. The Angels (Heaven) were forced to submit to Adam (Earth.) Cain and Seth had no sisters, and took wives from among the submissive Angels. Those Angels who refused to sexually submit to man were banished to Hell, and the Elohim told man to hate and despise them - thus denying the fallen Angels their pride as beautiful and loved creatures.
>>
File: image.jpg (145KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 600x900px
>The people who were half human and half angel became giants. I also believe some got elongated skulls and from what I can tell all giants have six toes and six fingers

The HOX gene group controls such things as digit number. If you look at the Laetoli footprints, you can see what seems to be a foot with only one big toe. Evidence of introgression from an African hominid into the human 13th chromosome provides a hypothesis as to where polydactyly in Trisomy 13 comes from, and it explains the legends of the cyclops.

However, from the Angellic perspective, these extra or missing digits are mistakes. Certain genes like HOXC10 and HOXC13 are more important, because they control vertebrae and rib identity, thus allowing bone structure to be controlled, leading to a smaller waist. The skull shape is a manifestation of various HOX alleles, modified by many, many other genes in slight ways.

For example, FBN1 causes Marfan's syndrome, and RUNX2 causes cleidocranial dysostosis. These two phenotypes are quite opposite, with FBN1 mutations causing a lanky build, while RUNX2 mutations cause stocky builds. Combined, they result in a very slight build around 150cm - as seen in Luijiang man. But also, the lowest thoriatic vertebrae takes on a lumbar identity, when you combine HOXC10, HOXC13, FBN1 and RUNX2 mutations. The mid-face, lower jaw, cheek bones and nose are all hypoplasic - the brow ridge can be prominant or hypoplasic in the presence of Aromatase Excess Syndrome.
>>
File: image.jpg (237KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237KB, 750x1000px
Based on genetic evidence, it seems as if the Elohim commanded the Angels to breed with animals, leading to the introgressions seen in African humans, but also to the denisovan and neanderthal races. However, I suggest that a hierarchy exists;

The Elohim make Angels, who each have different pieces of the complete Elohim genome. The somatic tissue of the body and the germ cells are also distinct - an Angel who looked like a stereotypical Angel could give birth to animals, monsters or plants. Different Angels could be combined, leading to different types of animals.

Of the animals, monsters and plants, Adam is chosen to be king of Earth. Many other proto-humans were forced to submit to Adam, who at that time was a hermaphrodite. His division into male and female was a test - man and woman have to be reunited, as the Bible continuously emphasizes. Those who fail to express both sexes from within, or obtain their opposite from without, are sinners - selfish monsters who use each other for personal pleasure without any attempt to attain spiritual union via marriage. The Elohim created us so that they had something to love other than themselves, and we deny ourselves bliss when we refuse to love that which only exists in Heaven.
>>
File: image.jpg (151KB, 564x751px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 564x751px
>So God destroyed them all in the flood, but the nephilim genes survived. I do not believe angels just came down and mated over and over again with human beings, the first 200 were bound in chains, their punishment was horrible. This isn’t something angels sign up for willingly
>The wives of Noah’s sons still had some nephilim genes I believe
>and this is why God commanded man not to mix with certain tribes but instead to kill them off, man, woman and child

Exactly - the nephilim alleles survived on in many human beings, and the tribes who man was commanded not to mix with had alleles that led to weak, evil organisms. The Elohim seem to have sown relatively random seed, and then to have pulled out the weeds with genocide. This is why the fossil record has extinct creatures - dinosaurs were Animal/Angel hybrids. The Elohim truly did murder the Nephilim, leaving only those who were pure of Angelic blood or those who displayed the desired phenotype.
>>
File: image.jpg (205KB, 850x1099px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205KB, 850x1099px
I posted an image where a gray alien was reconstructed as an anime character - this was the goal of the Elohim's eugenics program. And, as the Bible says, "Let us make man in our image." For those who deny that celestial femininity/neoteny is the intended goal of the Christian enterprise, I refer you to these verses;

>https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Matthew-Chapter-19/
>5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
>6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder
>9 And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery
>10 His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry
>11 But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given
>12 For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it
>13 Then were there brought unto him little children, that he should put his hands on them, and pray: and the disciples rebuked them
>14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven
>>
File: image.jpg (656KB, 1280x1706px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
656KB, 1280x1706px
The anime character is simply an example of a neotenous human, and neoteny is defined by the retention of childish traits into adulthood. A eunuch is like a child physically, and the very next verse establishes them as equivalent to children - as if Christ is saying that the state of the child is the kingdom of heaven. Direct support of castration as acceptable can be found in these verses;

>https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Isaiah-Chapter-56/
>3 Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the LORD, speak, saying, The LORD hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree
>4 For thus saith the LORD unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;
>5 Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off
>7 Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people

The hermaphroditic god Agdistis was a holy mountain, who was serviced by a priesthood of eunuchs in the form of Cybele, a mother goddess. The Elohim told their son Christ to give a saying to people who can receive it - and that saying was that certain people became eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven.

At the council of Niacea, Canon 1 banned intentional eunuchs from the clergy, and Canon 8 banned people who refused to talk to divorced people. The council thus contradicts scripture.
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 596x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 596x800px
>Is their absolute point of enlightenment the mark of the beast? The mixing of Heaven and Earth, male and female, human and angel, carnal with spiritual, as above so below? I believe so
>These religions of the world all celebrate the same thing, hybrid creation. They believe this is the way you become a God yourself
>We can also see the same mark of the beast symbolism in different formats, for example ‘the star of David’ which is actually the star of Remphan, is the male and female together
>Is this the physical manifestation of the Mark of the Beast? A lot of people in the lower levels are being told that this just means it’s good to be gay, transsexual or bisexual

Exactly - the carbon hexagon. Of the human sterols, the estrogens are the only ones with carbon hexagons that have three double bonds. Such carbon hexagons define dopamine and graphene. Aromatase Excess Syndrome is a condition where excess estrogen is synthesized, and it gives men breasts and micropenises, and women pathologically enormous breasts.

The mark of the beast is the carbon hexagon, as in the precise arrangement of six carbon atoms into a hexagonal formation. Naturally, without any effort but the application of energy, feminine organs and super-strong materials form from this mark. Hormone Replacement Therapy inserts carbon hexagons into your body, and you become more feminine - HRT and SRS are the manifestation of the mark.

>They started entering into homes, and they gave the people a choice
>could it be that these hybrids who look like humans are going to act as precursors that eventually convince people to worship the Antichrist?

Yes, beautiful hermaphrodites who look like anime characters will be used to seduce both men and women. The choice that you'll have is conversion into a neotenous hermaphrodite or death.
>>
>>19284361
>Exactly where Cain and Seth got their wives is a debate. The women could have been pre-Adamites, Adam's first wive Lilith or his second unnamed wive, or they could have mated with animals. Another option is that they mated with hermaphroditic Angels, and these Angels later bred with their own human daughters to create the Nephilim.
im guessing you missed the part where it says that adam had more offspring...

guess some people don't want to accept Incest as a course of action.

but it happens...look at Lot and his two daughterfus'
>>
>>19284413
Pic isn't anime. OP is a lie.
>>
File: 1489620026783.jpg (90KB, 980x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489620026783.jpg
90KB, 980x600px
>>19284361
>history according to that super old and totally factual text known as the bible
>with a dash of bat shit crazy ufology for extra flavor
>>
File: 1497316411681.jpg (76KB, 720x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1497316411681.jpg
76KB, 720x1200px
Best x thread I've ever seen.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 559x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 559x1000px
>>19284590

>im guessing you missed the part where it says that adam had more offspring...

I've read Genesis from beginning to end, and I can't find any mention of that. Jewish mythology claims that the Elohim made Lilith and an unnamed wive before Eve, and Cain and Seth either took wives from their daughters or from the Angels.

>guess some people don't want to accept Incest as a course of action

I would be more than willing to accept that, but Adam and Eve had no daughters. Unless Cain and Seth were hermaphrodites themselves, it wouldn't work.

>>19284614

I use the word 'anime' to refer to the phenotype. I've seen these hermaphrodites, and I picked images that expressed that phenotype.
>>
This is what I fucking hate about /x/ you see like it appeals to the male fantasy?!
>>
>>19284713

HRT or castration destroys the sex drive. Orgasm lowers dopamine. If you stop masturbating and start studying chemistry and drawing, you re-gain that childish wonder.

The Bible tells us to crave what's good and admirable;

>https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Philippians-Chapter-4/
>4 Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice
>8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things

Beautiful women are admirable - expressing lust for them is sin. And by obtaining the object of our desires (The lover) our lust dies like any other hunger.
>>
Keep going guy I want to hear more about bible waifus
>>
>>19284805

My battery is dying. I live a pure lifestyle in the woods, and can only charge once a day.

I will certainly post more tomorrow, and maybe later today if I can get a recharge.
>>
>>19284833

>live a pure lifestyle in the woods

So you're a forest hermit that's a scholar on biblical anime gfs. You're a fuckin legend man I await your return.
>>
File: 1497298776837.jpg (183KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1497298776837.jpg
183KB, 850x850px
Don't let this thread die
>>
File: image.jpg (176KB, 718x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176KB, 718x1000px
>>19284878

Back. OK, first some links - what you see here is the surface of my work;

>https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110544289/#110553283
>https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18944346/
>http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18867101
>http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18935803/
>https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18383165/#18383385
>https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18078427/#18080973
>https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18016223/#18016400
>https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17770250/#17770589
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 700x694px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 700x694px
>>19285480

The links include some rather extreme viewpoints, and it must be understood that sometimes I post in jest. But my theology is always sincere.

Starting around February, 17th, 2015, and reaching it's height around the 27th, I had a mystical vision. I'll just confess right now that drugs were involved, and if you don't think drugs are a valid way to knowledge we disagree fundamentally. Rest assured, I would never do anything to others against their will based on my visions.

So I became incapable of withstanding normal life, and I sold everything I could at the pawn shop and left the rest in the apartment. I wound up selling the car because gas money was a waste.

Two winters in the woods. I do almost no work and have almost no expenses. I can read and write all day, and I can only presume that this is because god (The Elohim) want me to write what I write.

While I would list myself as Christian to honor my ancestors, my sources are predominantly Buddhist or Hindu. I think this meshes well with gnostic Christianity, and I fuse exotic ideas with my own peoples' religion by finding equivalents.

So, my personal vision of the Soma body becomes equated with Enoch and his transmutation into Metatron. Moreover, not only does Jesus seem to promote castration, the Bible promises a new Heavenly body;

>https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/1-Corinthians-Chapter-15/#44
>35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
>42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:
>44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body

And these two verses directly state that the Heavenly man is a god, a member of the Elohim;

>45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit
>47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven
>>
bumpels
>>
I don't know why but this reminds me of that pokemon pasta where Rosa's breast milk turns you into a Rosa clone, and then Rosa clones started a galactic crusade to turn everyone into Rosa clones by breastfeeding them.
>>
>>19284361
i bet that people want to bump this only cuz of cute anime girls
>>
>>19284361
How can I be able to train with angels?
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 500x839px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 500x839px
>>19288685

I've never been involved in serious combat, but I've had my tussles. Enough to learn that violence is something to be avoided whenever possible, because the losers hold a grudge.

Firstly, the 'birds-eye-view' described by those who've had NDE's and OBE's allows you to operate your body like a sprite in a video game. This causes a sense of dissosociation, which allows you to use your body without fear of injury.

For a normal human, this would cause eventual bodily collapse. Joints would be worn down, and skin would be worn into scar tissue. Our nervous system limits us so we don't destroy our bodies. My solution is the Soma body - which you can read about in the links I posted.

But long story short, the Soma body, composed of graphene, can accelerate to 2km/s in exactly 1s;

>https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/100-million-plan-will-send-probes-to-the-nearest-star1/
>Deployed by the thousands from a mothership launched into Earth orbit, each nanocraft would unfurl a sail and catch a laser pulse to accelerate to 20 percent the speed of light—some 60,000 kilometers per second

Note that I claim that the Soma body can travel a mere 2km/s - this is because I'm talking about a 50kg humanoid robot, and they're talking about a 1g space probe. But the speed is cumulative, even though in an atmosphere drag will lower your speed every second - you hold a projectile, move toward your opponent, release it, then do a sharp turn to avoid his weapon.

These Soma bodies can't be harmed by small arms - even small arms powered by graphene propulsion. So you have to toss rocks at each other - or shoot each other with lasers. It would look a lot like DBZ, actually - the Soma body would even glow. Look up corona discharges.
>>
>>19288868
Can you give a basic gestalt about all the stuff you talk about?

I got confused with the tranny ascension stuff specially.

Also what are your thoughts on Law of One and how can someone develop super human abilities?
>>
>>19284361
Where are "The Elohim" referred to as an order of Angels?
>>
File: image.jpg (260KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
260KB, 750x1000px
>>19287903

The Vril women were hermaphroditic Angels who came down to Germany in the early 19th century and tried to teach people how to extract butadiene and graphene from plants. The result was polystyrene, and later in the 1930's German chemists actually synthesized graphite oxide paper, which became the basis of their flying saucers.

Nazi Germany fell because the Vril women took away their support. Operation Paperclip was mostly about sweeping up the loose examples of nuclear and graphene technogy, and development continued in the USA and USSR - the Roswell crash was a US flying saucer. The aliens are hermaphroditic Angels, and they do work with the government - the Deep State is composed of military bases, submarines, bases at the antarctic and at the bottom of the sea, and a variety of space habitats, Mars colonies, and Titanian colonies.

This Nazi-relic Deep State also invented AIDS to kill off blacks, and the vector for the disease is a designer Kappa Opioid Receptor which is inserted into heroin. This is why AIDS was spread via intravenous drug use, and why the CIA spreads drug use. These designer KOR's are used for mind control as well;

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26019014/
>Behavioral and Physiological Effects of a Novel Kappa-Opioid Receptor-Based DREADD in Rats

I'm a receiver for this information, and the people who receive this information were programmed to look for it. Macron and Trump are part of the globalist, transsexual agenda
>>
File: 1489453192860.jpg (133KB, 425x509px) Image search: [Google]
1489453192860.jpg
133KB, 425x509px
DONT DIE ON ME THREAD
>>
File: image.jpg (166KB, 850x871px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166KB, 850x871px
>>19288935

>I got confused with the tranny ascension stuff specially

Basically, the Elohim are complete beings, who I call Soma, and who correspond to the Asura and Titans. They're complete like the Earth itself is complete - they're a miniature planet. Just like the Earth, they have a stock of radionuclides that produces internal heat, which is harnessed to power the Soma body - this is also called a radiothermal generator.

When they use graphene propulsion, the electrons they eject form a column which attracts positively charged hydrogen. The result is that the columns turn into stars, which serve as palaces for the Elohim.

As complete beings, typified by the holy mountain Agdistis, the Elohim are hermaphrodites. This imagery is common in alchemical symbology, because only a creature with both male and female genitals can create on it's own without a partner. It doesn't make sense for a single-sex god or goddess to make the world, especially in the Bible where YHWH is never depicted with a consort.

>Also what are your thoughts on Law of One and how can someone develop super human abilities?

The being who transmitted the Law of One said his name was Ra, and he spoke of genetic memory and the seven layers of reality, which I know from Timothy Leary's 8-circuit model of consciousness.

As far as super powers, I've hypothesized that a substance called Soma can be used as a cement and bioscaffold, allowing a composite genome based on the human genome, Acantherea and sponges. You can find more on that in the links.
>>
The smartest thing OP ever did was use animu sluts to bump his thread. Now I gotta' hit up /e/.
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 707x1000px
>>19288942

They aren't. But the Elohim made the Angels, and are a more complete form of them.

A human body contains traces of every element, but has no stores of gold or plutonium. Over long periods of time, low energy gamma and neutron bombardment can cause elemental transmutation, and fusion doesn't have to break even - it just has to fuse fission products.

Particle accelerators can be used to bust elementary particles, allowing 3% efficiency matter creation - lasers shot at lasers can make electrons and protons from fused energy. So as long as energy is available, given enough time any amount of matter can be created. The universe is so old because even the Elohim can't change physics. But since the universe is infinite, their works are endless.

Enoch's human body was transmuted into an Angelic Soma body, and an Angelic body can be converted into a Elohimic body - all are designed to navigate the currents of the Aetheric ocean that surrounds our world sphere.

An Elohim is an Angel who uses particle accelerators and nuclear reactors to make their own universe - a god. My hope is to become such a being.
>>
File: image.jpg (264KB, 750x1083px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
264KB, 750x1083px
>>19291902

The images were chosen because god is a girl with a winkey. They're my personal goal.

The Bible tells us to be open with our faith in Christ and not to hide it. If I were to hide my vision of god, that wouldn't be open. And moreover, notice how I'm not posting porn - because porn isn't lovely. But my sincere love for these images is the same love people feel towards images of Jesus - I want to be like these images, I don't want to have sex with them. My admiration for women in this sense goes back to when I saw my mother dressed up as a child - I wanted to be like mommy.

When I masturbate to them, the fire of love within my chest dies. This is because the progesterone released during orgasm lowers your dopamine - by masturbating I was removing the the Mark of the Beast from my body. Children don't have orgasms, and that's why they're so happy, and why pedophilia is wrong.

The notion that god is neither strictly male nor female is further supported;

>https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Galatians-Chapter-3/
>28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus
>29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise

The last verse is referring to the well known Christian notion of Christ as our spouse;

>http://www.lovecrucified.com/jesus/spousal_love_god.html
>"And in that day, says the Lord, you will call me, ‘My husband,’
>For as a young man marries a virgin, so shall your sons marry you, and as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride, so shall your God rejoice over you
>Jesus is our Spouse
>Christ's entire life, His immolation, His Cross, His suffering, His death, was to reveal the love of His Heart for His bride and to raise her to be His forever

If male and female are one with in Christ, we are to be his bride, and he told me to cut my balls off, than I don't think my interpretation of the Elohim as hermaphrodites is wrong.
>>
File: 1477573037578.png (993KB, 540x402px) Image search: [Google]
1477573037578.png
993KB, 540x402px
>>19292438
Do you think the japanese are doing some kind of redpill? Is it on purpose or some kind of subconscious thing?

On other note, do you understand how pushing this tranny agenda isn't that much of a good thing for most people reading all of this? It's like being a tranny is a good thing and makes you superior which looks like some complete mentally ill insanity to say. I understand and believe angels indeed are hermaphrodites, but they were born like that. But being a MTF is not the same as hermaphrodite and if you try that with HRT its completely different from the hermaphrodite.
>>
File: image.jpg (925KB, 1600x2133px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
925KB, 1600x2133px
>>19292438

So basically, I consider myself a nun. I'm techically a virgin, so as Christ's hermaphroditic wive, my only sins are masturbation and putting things up my butt - so sodomy, a mortal sin.

In my earlier days, I was a rabid, drunken liberal who compulsively masturbated but never felt orgasm. I studied Paganism to spite Christianity, but found the same patriarchial moralism in all religions. Having been told that Western culture was evil, I cursed everything about the modern world, including Atheism.

I was attacted to Cybele because of her eunuch priesthood. I began to worship Uranus as well, because his genitals were cut off by Saturn and tossed into the waters where they became Aphrodite. With Hermes, the son of Jupiter, Aphrodite had Hermaphroditus, who as a man fused with the Naiad Salmacis to become a hermaphrodite. Jupiter was the son of Saturn, and so as Aphrodite, Uranus married his own great grandson Hermes.

An Elohim is born as an ordinary male, and he becomes a hermaphrodite by fusing with his divine feminine self. This fusion satisfies all lust, and only occurs when a man truly loves his divine self more than anything on Earth. In Hinduism, this divine man is called Purusha, and his body is cut up into pieces to form the individual beings and objects of existance. Eternalism tells us that all moments exist simultaneously, and so your Purusha still exists in whole form.

By recombining all things into one, you remake Purusha. Since all elements already exist in your body, this is more a matter of transmutation than acquiring something new. When the Purusha is whole again, it ascends into the Aether and cuts itself into pieces to make a new universe. But the old, whole Purusha still exists - god is an infinite number of hermaphrodites.
>>
File: image.jpg (714KB, 1152x1611px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
714KB, 1152x1611px
>>19292633

>Do you think the japanese are doing some kind of redpill? Is it on purpose or some kind of subconscious thing?

Well, firstly let's establish that Japan, in the form of the Jomon culture, goes back 13,000 years.

But there were differences between these ancient Japanese and modern ones - modern Japanese are predominantly Y haplogroup O, while ancient Jomon Japanese were mostly N. This is weird, because it means that a Y haplogroup which is now most common in Finnland used to be very common in Japan, and now it's not. The Ainu are mostly Y haplogroup D, and so are something totally different.

But basically, the region from Japan all the way down into Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Australia and Micronesia formed a cultural region which is today remembered as Mu. People in this region not only have denisovan DNA - they have DNA from an unknown hominid;

>https://m.phys.org/news/2016-11-people-melanesia-genetic-evidence-previously.html

Ancient humans such as Liujiang man had a more curved, feminine spine than modern people where the lowest thoriatic vertebrae adopts a lumbar identity. The Laetoli footprints are clubfooted and have neotenous fat pads, and are pigeon toed - the Laetoli hominid walked like a female stereotype.

They can say Europeans have no denisovan DNA, but the FTO and TBX15 genes have alleles which are shared between many modern Eurasians and denisovans - but not Africans.

Those of us with this goal have Angelic blood. This elitism is totally self-defined.
>>
File: degeneracy.jpg (62KB, 558x1000px) Image search: [Google]
degeneracy.jpg
62KB, 558x1000px
>>19292721
As far as about the "super powers", do you need genetic modification or are there spiritual developments that regular humans already have potential to achieve? This semi-related to the Law of One.
>>
File: image.jpg (188KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188KB, 636x900px
>>19292721

>It's like being a tranny is a good thing and makes you superior which looks like some complete mentally ill insanity to say

Well, being a transsexual as such isn't an honorable position. Just cutting your balls off and getting a hole doesn't make you a hermaphrodite, and in fact robs you of your capacity for godly generation.

I haven't gotten SRS, and I don't plan to ever get it. My goal is the Soma body - which is stronger than steel, and thus truly superior.

>I understand and believe angels indeed are hermaphrodites, but they were born like that

In Corinthians, Paul describes how a Christian doesn't sow the body which is to come - god gives him a body as it pleases him;

>https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/1-Corinthians-Chapter-15/
>37 And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:
>38 But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body

I don't sow the body that shall be - I place lignin (Grain) into a mold and burn it with faith that god will save me. He then gives me a body which pleases him, and with him there is neither male nor female.

>But being a MTF is not the same as hermaphrodite and if you try that with HRT its completely different from the hermaphrodite

I understand that, and that's why I actually got involved in the occult and religion. There's nothing I wouldn't give up for a body like this - even my libido, which has never been strong anyway.

I actually came upon DREADD's when I was searching for ways to control my own mind to turn myself into the perfect anime waifu. On drugs, I've gotten to the point before where everything made me happy and I couldn't be bored - clearly I discovered the neurological basis of the bliss of Heaven.

On these same drugs, I've seen anime girls. I can look at real people, and on weed they almost look like cartoons. So I've felt Heaven and seen Heaven.
>>
File: image.jpg (172KB, 873x658px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172KB, 873x658px
>>19292796

The problem with drugs is that they don't last, and they tend to incapacitate you. Salvia divinorum is my 'power plant,' and it only lasts about five minutes when smoked. The after effects are often more important - many people report a post-salvia calmness that some find uncomfotable and others find blissful.

But DREADD's would allow me to maintain the height of the Salvia trip - the very start of the trip where reality begins to warp into a fantasy painting. It makes me feel like these images really exist somewhere, and probably because I look at them all the time, I sometimes see anime girls on Salvia.

>>19292783

Basically, you use a laser to burn away everything but your neurons. These you put into a graphene bioscaffold, and this you insert into the Soma body.

On the Soma body, the ovipositor's end is covered in spinnerets which extrude various different molecules and metals. The ovipositor is used to maintain and modify the Soma body - the 'biopen' illustrates how this works.

Mechanical gates in the Soma body control the flow of electrons, and create registers which can be linked directly to nerves in the brain. The electrons come from electrolysis which occurs in the Soma's stomach, powered by decay of radioactive materials - Pu-239 in particular.

I liken this process to Sokushinbutsu or mummification - both of which involved pine resin, which would turn to graphene in the presence of the iron rich blood. This is how they made Soma back on Mu.
>>
>>19293052
That is why in hinduism you have blue gods with auras?
>>
>>19284713
Fuck off back to tumblr you diseased hole
>>
File: image.jpg (653KB, 1948x2806px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
653KB, 1948x2806px
>>19293052

In primitive ceramics manufacture, the piece to be fired is often buried beneath the Earth. This is to produce a build up of pressure, which provides the energy to form higher strength bonds. The pressure also forces the molecules into a smaller number of configurations, making the ceramic more homogenous.

The classic example of this is bakelite, which is literally phenol mixed with formaldehyde and fired in a pressure cooker. Polystyrene is made in the same way.

Ceramics go back to 26,000 years ago with the Venus of Dolni Vostonice - which is about the halflife of Pu-239. A mummy, if more throughly processed, could be so fired under the ground and thereby become a Soma.

This could be why no anatomically modern human skeletons survive from, say, 1.4MyaYBP.

My battery is dying again, sorry.
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 1024x560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 1024x560px
>>19293064

>That is why in hinduism you have blue gods with auras?

An aura is composed of eletromagnetic radiation, which is photons. When you look at a person, you're seeing their aura in the visible spectrum. When you feel body heat, you're feeling IR radiation - some animals can see IR radiation, like dogs.

The thing is, different wavelengths have different resolutions. Longer, more red-shifted wavelengths are lower resolution, because the 'hills' are taller and longer. The wavelength of photons determines the size of object required to emit or absorb a photon - everything emits all the wavelengths, and your perspective on an object is determined by what you're designed to see.

As well, a lens by definition biases photons towards it, so just looking at something causes a noticeable leak in the EM radiation that can be used for perception. So the observer effect in quantum mechanics, since it effects photons which are a quantum entity, can indeed function on a macroscopic level.

If you look at the human body in various wavelengths besides visual, different wavelengths seem to form the surface of the body at different layers. As well, photons like to form curving tendrils or hairs that flow away into the distance.

It's all basically a corona discharge of various wavelengths, yes, and the blue color is caused by the higher energy, shorter wavelengths - which are deadly to humans (Gamma and X- rays.) I stand with the red shift, because I like to run away, and because to emulate these anime girls a lower resolution is better because it allows more homogeny and fewer flaws.

Around a blackhole, all photons are stretched, thus producing a solid, low-resolution volume of space. Graphene can survive extreme pressures, and transfers sound very quickly - this can be used to equalize the force when you smash into this high-pressure volume. The Soma body then moves at the group velocity, like a bird in an updraft - this is important because FTL sound has been observed.
>>
>>19293338
If you stop running from blue, maybe you will find your twin flame. I see blue when I honestly see the spirit before myself. Blue is about intellectual understanding, and communication. It has the ability to restructure the atomic bonds of the body. Meditating on blue, allows the mind to pear through the body as if it were transparent. You can see with your mind even with your eyes closed.

Red shifted feminine is lower dimensional 2d holographic projections. The green ray seems to have the ability to create solid physical interaction between material and etheric. Its unconditional love. The energy needed to shapeshift your dna is green. Green creates 4d holograms.

Blue is beyond the confines of time and space in some ways. Blue can shift you into a soul body, where you have intelligence consciousness and awareness, but no form. You are just light shining and you see the soul. It seems 'masculine'. Its like the higher self, you manifest knowledge from strands of light coalescing out of the etheric vibrations of space. You can form these strands into thoughtforms that will become a part of your mind, expanding telekinetic awareness and telepathic abilities. Some ways it is deathless, it holds information from times when your soul was not in physical incarnation.

The merging of red and blue, is like the awakening of the physical existence into the spirit. I was able to fly, teleport, and create etheric wings of light out of the sexual union between the spirit and the physical. It really seemed like I was in a 3some between myself, the higher self, and the goddess.
>>
File: image.jpg (194KB, 550x733px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194KB, 550x733px
>>19293338

>https://m.phys.org/news/2007-01-mach-scientists-faster.html
>'Mach c'? Scientists observe sound traveling faster than the speed of light

This probably relates to mantras and hymns, and the Elohim probably can hear our prayers. This is because, as the Newton-Laplace equation shows, sound travels faster the sparser and more ridged a substance is.

Energy also goes to the path of least resistance, so the sparser vaccuum absorbs your voice from the atmosphere. Once in space, it would travel to the columns of super-dense matter that erupt as fountains in and out of the blackhole, where it would transfer to all locations in spacetime instantly.

I sincerely believe that god can hear my words, but I don't pray. God can hear my thoughts, and in fact can hear everyone's thoughts.

Eternalism tells us that all past moments exist for all eternity, but stops short of saying that future moments exist because it presumes the future doesn't yet exist. However, if these future moments already exist, it would explain why past particles can know the state of future particles;

>https://www.livescience.com/19975-spooky-quantum-entanglement.html
>Essentially, the scientists showed that future actions may influence past events

Hugh Everett III invented Superdeterminism, which suggests the same thing. Superdeterminism suggests that there is no chance - that instead of being random, quantum events are tuned according to a 'Universal Wavefunction,' which exists beyond any particular moment in spacetime. Time is a circle, with the last moment (Frame 100) acting as the model for the first moment (Frame 1.)

Time travel and precognition are possible because of this. The Kingdom of Heaven is basically a space colony of nuns where everyone has immortal Soma bodies.
>>
Da fuq is this cancerous shit
> beliving in fat guy with beard in clouds that had son with glowing fedora that got crucified cause his /r/atheism quotes weren't up to date.
>>
what the fuck is elohim anyways sounds like homosexual anal prolapse four guy party
>>
>>19293538
I had a kundalini yoga teacher who taught us a few mantras. Later in a dream I used the mantras, and then I found him in the astral world. I decided to be more careful with mantras after that.

Another time I was trying to heal some girl in a dream who had drowned. I used Om Mani Padme Hum, to get a good feel in my heart to bring her back. Then an old man started talking to me, and asked if I knew and accepted what the mantra really meant. I told him I just wanted the girl healed.
>>
File: image.jpg (911KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
911KB, 1500x2000px
>>19293402

>If you stop running from blue, maybe you will find your twin flame

I think I already have found him, but he lashes out at me and has no discipline. I'm giving him as long as he needs to make up his mind, and I won't begrudge him if he winds up rejecting me.

But also, I think that becoming a hermaphrodite would entail fusing with this Blue-shift. That's where I learned that sex was ultimately about self-pollution - I have a fetish for the color navy blue because it's associated with Blue-shifted authority. If I submit to my lust, I'll change - if I stay virgin and never consume outside materials, I'll stay the same.

If I were to ever consumate my love for women sexually, my lust would be satiated, and I would reincarnate as a woman who lusts for men. This would cause me to pursue men, leading to my reincarnation as a man who wants women. So, instead of Blue-shifting towards my lust-object, I'll turn myself into it. Once I become a woman, I'll get bored of being near one - my lust for women will evaporate. Then, I simply have to maintain my new virgin lifestyle as a woman and I'll never reincarnate again.

>It has the ability to restructure the atomic bonds of the body

The Blue-shift corresponds to very small objects, and Timothy Leary spoke of how the higher four circuits related to events within the body, while the lower four related to events outside of the body. Comparatively, the Red-shift is low-resolution and Earthly, and corresponds to large objects such as human bodies.

The atomic nucleus is a blackhole, and the human body is the Red-shifted galaxy surrounding it. Every nucleus in your body leads to the same place - a meta-location, a superposition with no concrete position in spacetime. The Orch-Or theory claims that the superpositions of pi electrons in microtubules is the basis of consciousness - mind and soul is innately male, while the body is female.
>>
File: image.jpg (686KB, 1968x2806px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
686KB, 1968x2806px
>>19294438

>Meditating on blue, allows the mind to pear through the body as if it were transparent

Yes - a sort of X-ray vision. It's how I saw the black graphene beneath the skin of the three hermaphrodites.

>Red shifted feminine is lower dimensional 2d holographic projections

Me and many other people consider Salvia feminine, and when I smoke it, like many others what I see looks like a stage of cardboard cutouts. There's a conveyor belt that you fall onto, and it takes you, prone and grasping for help, down along the landscape, until at the end of the belt you're stuck on a meat hook and carried into the sky.

There, I found a wall that formed a hexagon enclosing a vast field of tall, emerald grass. It was forever morning, and in the center of the field was a huge oak tree and a mansion. Many people describe feeling total peace here, and what I'll say is I felt miraculous, yet very simple and shallow. It felt like I had overcomplicated everything, and worked for something I already had for free.

>The green ray seems to have the ability to create solid physical interaction between material and etheric

Exactly - the green ray of Vishnu the Maintainer.
>>
File: image.jpg (200KB, 810x1133px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200KB, 810x1133px
>>19294447

>you manifest knowledge from strands of light coalescing out of the etheric vibrations of space

Because all particles emerged from the supermassive blackhole at the center of the galaxy. The superposition of the meta-location is within the blackhole, but every blackhole leads to the same place. Eventually, they all return to their source. When they do this, they form a worldline that leads back to it's point of origin, thus forming a time travelling closed timelike loop. This worldline is the path of the ultra-hard material required for FTL group velocities.

Stars and everything that surrounds them form seemingly from nothing, in the middle of space. Particle accelerators and nuclear reactors enable matter creation at any point in space, and the combination allows teleportation.

>I was able to fly, teleport, and create etheric wings

I completely believe you.

>It really seemed like I was in a 3some between myself, the higher self, and the goddess

I got the sensation that I would be in control of all the hermaphrodites' bodies in the future, and that they were me, my lover and my child. Me and my lover's bodies were dead coal puppets, and our consciousnesses had both reincarnated into our child, who we served with love.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.