[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Secret Nazi Base in Antarctica

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6553.jpg (180KB, 900x643px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6553.jpg
180KB, 900x643px
I'm looking to learn about Station 211 in antarctica, wheres a goodbplace to start? Does it actually exist? Pic related.
>>
File: 1483341798484.png (89KB, 330x328px) Image search: [Google]
1483341798484.png
89KB, 330x328px
>>19284359
>you'll never get to live the dream fighting in a penguin army to wipe the zionists from humanity.

why bother to live?
>>
>>19284401
the foreskin eaters are doing that to themselves
>>
>>19284401
Purple Republic lives again!
>>
Hello friend, i am 255 years old. Please excuse my bad english. With regard to my conditions over the decades i got severely restricted. I know what you think right now, with full conviction you decide not to take this seriously. I can understand this and i am sure, many of you already have read something like this. Most likely everyday when you visit this place. I also going to continue to say something you already have heard maybe a thousand times, yes, i am not here to convince anyone here.
>"The poet is a liar who always speaks the truth." ~Jean Cocteau
I became over the long long years very profoundly unthoughtful and slow. And yet i am in a very good condition. Time is a nice name for a bird but not a appropriate term for a force that is always in the aspiration to move to the next moment. I tell you this as a secret my friend, the force doesn't have any choice, it is riding a horse and the horse is out of control. Each of these particles is riding the same wave. Change the wave and you change everything. It's like as if you were on a boat, gigantic waves burst the side of your boat and it shakes you from left to right. You notice there is no storm, no a single cloude in the sky that paints its dark shadows on the water. It is you, you are the one who creates the waves by movement. The energie you give to this reality, interact and manipulate all the particles who rides the waves. I am very sorry, I wanted by no means get so far from the actual subject away.

I just thought it is time, seeing a topic like this brought back memories. And so i decided, at least for one post, to tell you my friend:

To think of a mystery buried there
Is not quite true
It may be under the earth
But it's not they who are buried
They buried humanity.

Have a good night my friend. Sleep well and do not be worried. You are so important as you think; Your worth is far greater and of unspeakable value: A reminder of what we keep.
>>
>>19284359
Operation High-jump.

It was a mission by the us forces after ww2 to go to Antarctica and destroy the bases set-up by Nazi Germany. As they had colonized Antarctica during the war and named it New Swabia.

The mission was supposed to last for 3 months but was cut to 2 months due to them being quote: "attacked by saucer like crafts" ???
They also returned with several losses.

It is still one of the biggest mysteries and one of the most un-explainable losses in us naval forces. It is also one of the most used topics that has substantial proof of there being quote on quote "fishy" things
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.