[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ when I die I am pretty sure I will be going to hell what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0444.jpg (56KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0444.jpg
56KB, 620x413px
/x/ when I die I am pretty sure I will be going to hell

what should I do before I die?

I seek to do what is right and walk paths of integrity all the days of my life

I am also a T.I. or so I believe
>>
Honestly.
Pray to Lord Jesus Christ.
>>
>>19284282
>T.I.
Texas Instruments? Are you a calculator?

If you're trying hard to be a good person and you still think you're going to Hell, there's something not matching up.

>what should I do before I die?
Try to have lived.

If you're sick, well, too bad for you, then. We all go sooner of later. If you're suiciding, and you thing you're going to get sympathy from here, we're not called "the internet hate machine" for nothing. Do a flip.
>>
File: JudgementDay.jpg (355KB, 1200x1442px) Image search: [Google]
JudgementDay.jpg
355KB, 1200x1442px
>>19284282
Im a Catholic Scholar Ill try to help you reach salvation.
First, have you been baptized?
>>
Repent of all your sins and wholly and truthfully accept Jesus Christ as your savior. Understand that God sent him to die for our sins and provided salvation for all. With this you can be sure that you won't go to hell. You mentioned that you seek a path of what is right and integrity; God can guide you to that path as he has done for many.

Regarding the TI thing, it would help to pray about because it IS a spirtual attack. Satan is trying to decieve you and destroy you, or recruit you for his army, because you are a good person but susceptible to being tainted. I thought for a while that I was one and sometimes that kind of thinking finds its way back into my mind. I can tell you for sure it's not real and you need to take a step back and find Jesus.

What experiences have you had that makes you think you're a TI?
>>
>>19284282
Pray to God and he will forgive you, It is never too late to ask God for forgiveness.
>>
>>19284282
>/x/ when I die I am pretty sure I will be going to hell
Why?

Don't type up your reply. Or if you do, don't send it. Read your reply before you send it and think: Why? Why does it matter? What would be different if I were to send this post? Carefully inspect your reply and realize that it can only indulge fear to send it. Then, choose not to send it and answer the followup "Why?" question that emerges.

Do this and you will escape hell.
>>
File: IMG_04861.jpg (166KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_04861.jpg
166KB, 1024x1280px
Lololololol he'll doesn't exist bro... unless you want it too.

Its all a lie my dude. Just have fun and be a good person. YOLO.
>>
>>19284363
>Pray to Lord Jesus Christ.
Yes, who needs that God guy, when you can just forfeit your soul to some guy that did a lot of holy stuff according to the council of Nicaea.
>>
>>19284488
Why so materialistic?
>>
File: 1499584835096.png (226KB, 935x633px) Image search: [Google]
1499584835096.png
226KB, 935x633px
>>19284519
Not at all my dude.
I'm just an as whole making the most of it. Crack open a beer and live a little.

Also
Read my pic. I'm not disapproving of your "god" but... that nigga ain't real. Its silly to think he is lol.
>>
>>19284532
Asshole* lol auto correct.
>>
>>19284368
>Texas Instruments?
tranny-invert
>>
File: 1482437986390.gif (185KB, 768x368px) Image search: [Google]
1482437986390.gif
185KB, 768x368px
>>19284282
I got all the advice here in my ball. It says...
It says...
It says you'll need to baptise each of your toes and have a man in the tallest hat you can find bless your spleen with Holy church water. After that:

You gon' need to to pray to ALL them gods.
>>
Posts an international hero tranny
Pic unrelated I guess
>>
File: Jesus-paper-.jpg (258KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus-paper-.jpg
258KB, 900x900px
>>19284282
>what should I do before I die?
Repent. Jesus is waiting for you.
>>
>>19284282
You're not going to Hell, anon, you're coming back here as many times as it takes.
>>
>>19284956
Who's this honkey?
>>
>>19284979
lol
>>
Well, first off, if there is a Hell, you're not going to hell for being trans. If you're actively trying to be a good person, you're doing better than most people.

I suggest you accept yourself before you die.
>>
>>19284979

one of Carbone's grand kids
>>
Is this thread the schizo hangout?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.