[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think there is a ghost or demon in my House

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 14998980312521727898715.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
14998980312521727898715.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
So every day Around 3 and 5pm i hear knocking from one of my doors
At first I was Spooked now I don't care ,but that's not all I wake up at 3 am and feel like I'm Drunk AF my head starts to feel weird

One day I woke up at 3am again but this time I heard a whisper ,I didn't know what it was saying but at the sametime I knew is was saying something ,I also couldn't move,and for some reason I felt calm and Relaxed. My life is a mess.
>>
File: 1482437986390.gif (185KB, 768x368px) Image search: [Google]
1482437986390.gif
185KB, 768x368px
>>19284185
It's gotta be a ghost. Ghosts start by spooking before they move on to relaxin you. Classic ghost. Gonna need to pray to all the Gods now.
>>
>>19284185
Put stripes of salt to insulate doors and windows. And check the story of the surroundings to know if someone has been killed near your house.
>>
All spirits are demons. They will try and co-op you for their benefit. If you believe in god say a pray then tell them to fuck off, simple as that. A lot of people I see tho enjoy the attention that a haunting can bring so whatever
>>
I recommend ignoring it until it looses interest. The more you give in attention the stronger it'll become. Well, that's what I've heard :/
>>
>>19284436
It is a ghost not a preteen camwhore.
>>
>>19284185
It just sounds like sleep paralysis. You can hallucinate pretty vividly while having it.
>>
>>19284185
Masturbate furiosly everytime you hear it knocking.
>>
>>19284454
Ha. Okay, i can see that. Funny.
>>
It could be carbon monoxide. I heard stories. First you will hallucinating and your head will feel weird because your brain won't get enough oxygen. If there's deadly amount in the air you won't be able to move your legs and this will go up till you won't be able to move. After that you will pass out and die. The police often find the bodies near the door because the victims somehow noticed the carbon monoxide and they tried to escape. I recommend to get a sensor and sleep with open window if it's possible. If you are sure about there's carbon monoxide call a professional. Also it could be sleep paralysis. Then go to a doctor.
>>
>>19284607
This is actually really terrifying
>>
>>19284710
Reality is the most terrifying thing in my opinion.
>>
>>19284185
I proclaim that Jesus is not Lord. Yes.

Because as a Gnostic I say that Jesus is an Aeon and Aeons are above the Lord or Rulers that we call the Archons.

Jesus is the Son of the Father of All.

He is the First Aeon.

The Divine Allogenes.

The Demiurge wants you to follow his son as Messiah.
>>
Hello, my advice is to forget about good vs evil and just accept this as general mischief. Don't be afraid of this and don't tense up. Be open to listening and figuring out it's message. Might be helpful or might be an asshole. Any negative stuff you feel is kind of like frustration because communication is tricky. These things don't work like movies where they shamble from the basement, knocks on the door serve no function. If time passes and you make no progress understanding it then look up the propper stones/herbs to keep that deter interactions with you. Until you decide what to do pay attention to phrases you wake up speaking or that stay fresh in your head upon waking up. If you have practiced or expressed communicating with "demons" worry not you are still in control of the situation.
>>
>>19284185
every paranormal occurance is explainable. THE LATTER PART IS SLEEP PARALYSIS. First is schizophrenia or a stroke. Or ur dumb lil bro
>>
>>19284272
christcuck disinfo shill
>>
>>19284607
S W A M P G A S
>>
>>19284201
This image is cool, but it's getting overused. Put it on the backburner, bro.

>>19284185
If you're not spooked by the knocking, seriously try knocking back. Maybe even on the same door, but the wall nearby should work just as well. See if you can communicate with the knocks. A number of famous mediums got their start with a story just like yours.

The sensation of relaxation might have been an attempt to calm you into a state where you'd think to try to communicate.
>>
File: tumblr_mrgmtyvBlt1rmerh9o1_500.jpg (54KB, 500x594px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrgmtyvBlt1rmerh9o1_500.jpg
54KB, 500x594px
>>19287496
The magic is IN the repetition.
>>
File: 1496094844622.jpg (32KB, 480x251px) Image search: [Google]
1496094844622.jpg
32KB, 480x251px
>>19284454
kek
>>
>buy ouija board
>ask it straight up what it wants
>when it answers, take your hands off the talking piece
>trap ghost in the Ouija board
>profit

You can sell the board to some sucker or charge money for it as an antique, even getting a certificate of authenticity. There's some profit to be made here OP.
>>
>>19287764
Pretty sure that's a ghostnapping mate.
>>
>>19284185
Is your hot water heater gas? Ours started knocking right before the bottom rusted out. Just occasionally and it sounded for all the world like someone was knocking. Also the whole carbon monoxide thing...seriously something to check.
>>
>>19284185
Is it in patterns of three?
>>
>>19284463
Best advice so far
>>
>>19287427
It's all around you and you don't even know..
>>
>>19284201
you post this on all threads?
>>
>>19284463
For all we know, it could be some lustful female ghosts and she starts jerking you off at 3 in the morning.
>>
>>19284185

Possible you've given something permission to enter your home. Doubt you actively permit it everytime, so it might be exploiting some unconscious loophole to keep coming back. The knocking could be the first part of that "handshake," and it doesn't seem like you're really trying to put an end to it, so it's not having too hard a time with that. If anything, you're encouraging it with those feelings you have.

If you can think back to the first occurence: was there anything leading up to it, or something you might've done to evoke it?
>>
>>19284185
Could be you're suffering from a slow carbon monoxide poisoning. Check your house for leaks.
>>
>>19284185
wtf
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.