/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we post myths and urban legends that scared the piss out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5206.png (757KB, 1024x852px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5206.png
757KB, 1024x852px
ITT we post myths and urban legends that scared the piss out of us as kids. Mine was the Tails Doll from Sonic R and the weird urban legend surrounding it. It went along the lines of if you beat Sonic R as the Tails Doll character and left the screen on the ending, turned off the lights and played the soundtrack 'Can You Feel the Sunshine' from one of the tracks, He'd appear. Stupid as all hell, but there were some scary ass (for a 7 year old) fake videos on YouTube about people doing this. Pic related, it's tails doll desu
>>
File: IMG_20170630_023013_738.jpg (103KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170630_023013_738.jpg
103KB, 720x720px
>>19283542
I've still remember those times..also you've got bumpeted
>>
File: tumblr_nr8untfkK61teq0cwo1_1280.jpg (287KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nr8untfkK61teq0cwo1_1280.jpg
287KB, 1280x960px
Take a bump. This thread shone a light through a hole in my memory. I remember there was something, but I don't remember what.
>>
File: imagep.jpg (170KB, 640x762px) Image search: [Google]
imagep.jpg
170KB, 640x762px
>>19283542
Bloody Mary used to scare the shit out of me, and if i'm being honest, I still occasionally feel uneasy around mirrors when alone. Most of it probably stems from the time my Brother and sister had me do it and jammed the bathroom door shut so I couldn't escape when I was young. The light switch was outside of the door, so I was just sitting there freaking out in the dark.
>>
>>19283542
> had YouTube at 7yo
fucking youngfags!!!
>>
>>19283640
Same. Didn't help I didn't like mirrors before I heard the story but bloody mary just made it worse.
>>
As a kid the Boogie man scared me, to this day I can't sleep without a blanket covering me in some way even in the summer. I think this is also related to the Boogie man thing but I can't sleep with my back towards my room door or with my closet open.

I'm not scared of the dark, just the things that hide in it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.